The Valkyrie Queen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." The Dwarf said, looking just a little guilty. "I did not, but Astrid has drawn up a hot springs not far from her tree."

"And you're only just telling us?!" Liv and Ragnheidr both stared at Kára eagerly, practically pleading with their eyes to be freed. Kára ran a hand through her own greasy hair, feeling it between her fingers.

"I suppose..." She said, trailing off. She shifted her weight and pursed her lips. "You'll have to beat me there!"

Kára was in the stone halls before the others had finished being surprised, and soon the three Valkyrie were racing through the fortress. They screamed and laughed and sprinted to the main gate. Kára ran right into Ylva, who snarled and pushed past toward the forest.

"I've got it first!"

The four raced off, weaving through the growing trees toward the thickest part of the forest. There, a massive oak tree towered above the rest. That marked Astrid's home, the first place that she had poured her power into. They weaved and ran faster and further until they came to a grotto of sorts. Rocks had been raised up to form a cave entrance and from it poured a relaxing heated steam. They slowed at the entrance before entering the darkness.

Down the entrance wound, deeper, lit by a soft blue light of many luminescent mushrooms that hung from the walls. Then the floor stopped sloping and became flatter, marked by dozens of rock pools filled with shimmering water that gleamed with a strange sort of light. A layer of steam seeped from the water and all four groaned in eager anticipation. Ylva shed her clothes first, tugging her tunic over her head. It snagged on her elongated face, formed into a muzzle of sorts. She freed it and threw it aside. Her body was lithe and heavily muscled, covered in a fine layer of brown fur. Her very human breasts were large, pert. Light pink areolas tipped them, and both of her nipples were studded with dark iron piercings, simple rods affixed with simple spheres at each end.

Ylva tugged her trousers down past her waist, then her over her hips. She shimmied them down and two or three inches of soft, brown furred cock tumbled free of her trousers. Ylva tugged her trousers down the rest of the way so violently she had to hop about on one foot as it bundled around an ankle. They were cut with space for her very wolfen-like tail. With a curse she freed herself, tossing the trousers away too. Her legs were as muscled as the rest of her, leading down to calves that were shaped as a wolf, perched atop very wolfen feet. She had many features of her father, Fenrir, just as she was very much unlike him.

She was first to finish undressing, the others had hardly even started as they'd watched. Ylva stood on the edge of a rock pool with her toe poised to dip into the water.

"Stop!" A clarion clear voice rang out in the cavern, bouncing off the walls. Astrid stood at the entrance behind them, hands on her hips.

"What?" Ylva asked, even though she did obey.

"There are rules to this place and you will not break them." Astrid said. "Come down before you ruin my beautiful pools with your filthiness. You all stink of salt and dirt and sweat and all manner of disgusting things."

Astrid clapped her hands and steaming water poured from rock arches in the walls around the pools, five thick streams of it. She shed her own leafy dress and stepped into one of the streams. It fell about her hair and shoulders, flowing over her body. From the wall she fetched a bar of brightly colored soap.

"You will be civilized in my realm." She scolded. "Now each of you. Come now."

They obeyed. Ylva ducked her head under one of the streams and began to scrub her furred body with soap, thick suds forming with the texture of her fur and the motion of her scrubbing.

Ragnheidr stripped, unlacing her tunic and shedding it. Ljósálfar were known for their beauty and Ragnheidr was no exception. She was becoming her former self again, after her imprisonment. Her hair was so bright it was nearly white and it was braided around her head like a crown, with the remainder cascading down her back and over her shoulders. She tilted her head back and undid her braid, letting the full length of her hair fell down her back. When she arched back, it thrust out her chest and the dark gold of her nipples stood out on her pale, gold hued skin. She bent over and removed her trousers, peeling them down over the firmness of her ass and shimmying them down before gracefully stepping out, in stark contrast to Ylva's chaos. A patch of pure white hair was kept trimmed into a tidy rectangle above her pussy, though it was beginning to look less tamed as time went on. Ragnheidr stood under the stream and scrubbed herself slowly, decisively, moaning with the little pleasures that it brought to her body.

Liv discarded her tunic. Her skin was purpled, like all Dökkálfar. Her body was tattooed in clear white ink, sigils and signs that wrapped around her arms and legs. They ran the length of her torso, swirling around her breasts and reaching around to her back. Her ears were not the only gold rings on her body, a half dozen that pierced the length of her ear. Like Ylva she sported nipple piercings of gold through the darker purple of her nipples. She had a single golden stud in the center of her tongue too. Her darker hair was messier, looser than Ragnheidr's. She usually kept herself clean shaven but like the others, there had been little time for grooming lately. She stepped under the steaming water and giggled, prancing about with joy under the cascade.

Kára undressed with them, stripping away the simple leather armor and straps that she often wore. She loosed the leather belt and hung it to the side, lifted the chest piece over her head and hung it with the belt. She shed the undershirt beneath it all, revelling in the warmth of the cavern that soaked into her skin. Her own blonde hair was shaved down along one side, though it had begun to grow back in, the remainder braided. She worked the braids out and ran her fingers through her hair to loosen it. Kára's body had been hardened by decades of combat, creating a formidable form that she was proud of. Her own breasts were large enough that they spilled out of her own hands if she were to cup them. Her areolas were a darkened, pinkish brown and her firming nipples jutted out from them. When she hooked her fingers into her trousers and shed them, Ylva stared from her cascade of water. Kára, much like the wolf, was endowed with a cock. It was smaller than Ylva's, at least when soft.

The wolf raised an eyebrow.

"Odin did not want the Valkyries to reproduce. They were to be his chosen." Kára explained, before stepping into her own shower of hot water. "He could not change the forms of the Light or Dark Elves but he could change mine."

There was the sound of someone clearing their throat from the entrance to the cave. Five pairs of eyes looked out from their water to see Tatton standing, staring.

"I'll...I'll come back later." He said, blushing and fleeing back up the entrance. They all sputtered their laughter, doubling over. Soon Tatton was forgotten, once they had scrubbed themselves raw with the soap.

"Now you may enter my pools." Astrid said, guiding them to a large, rocky pool. She helped each of them step in, slowly easing into the hot water and groaning with ecstasy as they did. There was a lip of rock around the inside and they settled in place, stretching their legs out in the spacious pool and sinking to their necks in the hot water. Once Astrid had brought each of them to the pool, she slipped in as well.

There they remained, in silence, with little but the sound of dripping water and the warmth of heated water.

"Why didn't Geir come?" Kára asked after a long soak, she wasn't sure how long it had even been.

"Snuck out earlier with Brokkr. I think they're fucking." Ylva offered up, her head tilted back on the ledge of rock, eyes closed. Astrid swirled a hand through the water and it began to move gently under her command. Kára felt the water becoming more firm around her body, the flow of it massaging her arms and legs as it moved. It felt like a thousand fingers working into her skin. She groaned and her eyes fluttered in her head at the soothing feeling.

"You are all so tense." Astrid said softly. She hummed a note and the cave seemed to take it from her, filling the space with a beautiful, calming sort of song as that single note built on itself over and over again.

"Been a bad couple...decades?" Liv said, sinking deeper into the pool. Her voice sounded mushy.

There was only the sound of their breathing for a time, growing thicker and heavier as the water moved against them. Kára felt as if she were asleep, perhaps even drifting into a comfortable dream. In this dream, she felt soft fingers touching her body. Fingertips massaged her shoulders, working at them and releasing what little tension remained there. They fell to her shoulders, caressing them and moving down the definition of her arms. From there they slipped around her belly, touching her softly and gently before sliding up to the curve of her breasts and cupping them. Those soft fingers found Kára's nipples and she let out a soft breath at the feeling, her nipples stiffening as the fingers played in circles. Some of the fingers remained there, while others drifted down her belly to Kára's growing cock. Those soft fingers found the tip and with little more than a thumb and forefinger began to tease her, gently swirling around the head. In her dream, Kára arched her hips into it, then soft lips found her own. She kissed those lips back, a tongue flicking against hers. The hand around her cock gripped her shaft and stroked, up and down, under the warmth of the water. The fingers on her nipple pressed more firmly and she arched into it. The kiss was harder now, pressing against her mouth with more urgent passion.

Kára opened her eyes and was met with a pair of bright green eyes. Ragnheidr straddled Kára, her lips the ones that had found Kára's. Ylva was to the side, her hand the one that was teasing Kára's nipple. Liv was to the other, her fingers caressing Kára's cock. When it was done, Kára's cock arched up toward her chest, the tip resting above her belly button. Astrid watched from the other side of the rock pool, sitting on the edge with her legs spread. She played with herself, a finger stroking her wetness and the other hand swirling a single finger through the water. Liv guided Kára's erect cock to Ragnheidr's slick pussy and Ragnheidr lowered herself, nails digging into Kára's shoulders as she felt the head part her lips and slide inside. Ragnheidr arched back and Kára's used the opportunity, teasing Ragnheidr's nipple with her tongue as the Light Elf slowly began to gyrate herself down Kára's length.

Ylva straightened out of the water, stroking herself. Her own stiff cock, some nine inches of it, stood proud toward her chest. It was less rounded than Kára's, more angular and curved back toward her body at the tip. Liv sidled around Kára and Ragnheidr and licked the underside from balls to tip, the softness of Ylva's fur against her tongue a strange sensation. She swirled her tongue around the tip of Ylva's cock and then took the head into her mouth. Her tongue lay flat against the underside of Ylva's cock while she took it into her mouth. Ylva took Liv's head into her hands and arched her hips. Precum and drool mixed with the softness of the fur and soon Ylva's cock was slick and Liv was easily taking the full length of it. Ylva snarled when Liv took her to the base, her flattened tongue sticking out and playing against Ylva's balls. Liv pulled back and looked up with mischievous eyes.

"Too much?" She asked. Ylva snarled again and pushed Liv down, the Dark Elf greedily slurping down the wolf's cock.

Kára's hands rested on Ragnheidr's waist, gripping her tightly as the Light Elf moved her hips forward and back, settling lower and lower until Kára was entirely inside Ragnheidr. The elf gasped, leaning back and quivering when Kára's teeth gently nibbled at her nipple. They kissed furiously, Kára thrusting with the motion of Ragnheidr's hips. Ragnheidr began to move faster, her fingers raking across Kára's back. Kára joined her, feeling that familiar building as she steeled herself and held back. Ragnheidr found the pace she wanted and she kept it, throwing her head back and gasping.

Astrid motioned her finger and Liv gasped a breath onto Ylva's cock, the water caressing her pussy from below, spreading her lips and entering her, formed into a semi-solid cock. Ylva snarled and threw her head back too, taking a firm hold with both her hands and thrusting herself to the hilt in Liv's mouth. Liv sputtered as her own orgasm shuddered through her body from Astrid's toying, all while Ylva sprayed sheets of cum down Liv's throat. The wolf came violently, growling with each twitching spray of cum that she delivered. Liv did not pull back, even as Ylva's cum sprayed down her throat, coating the back of her mouth, even as she choked out a breath and when some of that cum leaked from her nostrils and from her lips.

When Kára came, Ragnheidr did not pull away. Instead she took Kára's full length in one motion and Kára filled the elf's belly with spray after spray of hot cum. Every twitch of Ragnheidr's muscles tightened around Kára's cock and drew still more sprays of cum. Kára's fingers dug into Ragnheidr's back just as the Elf's dug into her shoulders. The elf leaned back, arching and with gasping yelps she came again and again. Kára's grunts mingled with the Elf. Kára's hand ran up Ragnheidr's belly, the other gripping the bench beneath her, and she bucked her hips so her cock drove even deeper. She grunted with the last powerful spray and then Kára's head fell back against the stone while Ragnheidr fell forward onto Kára's shoulder. They gasped for breath together. Kára's cock twitched once more and Ragnheidr jumped, then giggled before raising her head up and planting another, slower kiss against Kára's lips. Ragnheidr sat up taller, still straddling Kára. Kára looked down and rested a hand against the Elf's now swollen belly, raising an eyebrow. Ragnheidr giggled and leaned forward to kiss Kára again.

Ylva had collapsed back onto the rocks, laying flat on her back with her softening cock resting against her belly, still dribbling small threads of cum that were strung between the head and her belly. Liv sat with her back against the rocks, an arm resting on the ledge and her head resting against Ylva's outer thigh. She dragged a finger playfully through the cum on Ylva's belly, before licking her fingertip clean. Ylva raised her head and her cock twitched, growing harder again. Liv raised an eyebrow and Ylva seemed just as surprised. Ylva slid into the pool and kissed Liv furiously, before lifting Liv out of the pool and setting her on the rock edge. She pushed Liv onto her back and her muzzle dropped to Liv's pussy. Her tongue lapped against Liv's dripping wetness and Liv gripped the wolf's fur upon her head and arched her back against the strange texture of the wolf's tongue. It was rougher than any other tongue Liv had ever felt, broader too. More muscled and firm. But the wolf wielded it expertly, parting Liv's lips with her tongue and her muscled tongue sent a violent shudder through Liv's body when it entered her. The wolf's tongue was long too and when she used a soft, fur covered finger to circle Liv's clit while her tongue moved inside, Liv nearly leaped off the rocks as if they were suddenly blazing hot.

"By all the gods!" Liv gasped. Ylva paused and Liv pushed her down now. "Don't you fucking dare stop!"

Ylva grinned and feasted on Liv's slickness, eagerly and expertly giving the Dark Elf a tongue lashing.

Astrid watched it all, still toying with herself. Ragnheidr lifted herself from Kára, then took Kára by the hand and led her across the pool to Astrid. Ragnheidr lifted herself free of the pool, sitting beside Astrid. She turned Astrid and pulled the nymph into her lap, eagerly flicking her tongue over the skogsrå's nipple and slipping a hand down to rub the skogsrå's pussy. Astrid moaned for a moment, then Kára wrapped her arms around the skogsrå's waist and pulled the nymph back into the pool with a yelp. Ragnheidr spread her legs and Astrid floated forward, her tongue finding Ragnheidr's pussy, even as Kára's seed dribbled out. Kára placed herself behind Astrid's hips, jutting up out of the water as the nymph rested on all fours with her ass up. Kára took hold of her cock and rested the slitted head against Astrid's green tinted pussy lips. She played the head against the nymph's lips, rubbing it up and down and then rubbing it against the nymph's clit. Astrid moaned into Ragnheidr's pussy, wiggling her ass at Kára. Kára obeyed and slid the head of her cock into Astrid's ready pussy, spreading her lips and watching as those lips wrapped around the bulbous edge of her cock head. Kára grunted at the tight entry, easing herself further inside. Astrid's hand reached up and found Ragnheidr's already playing with a nipple, Astrid joining the Elf in her self-pleasure while her tongue still slid through the combined slickness of Kára's cum and Ragnheidr's own wetness. Kára began to thrust her full length and the nymph eagerly moved her hips in time with Kára's thrusting cock. One of Kára's hands rested underneath, against Astrid's belly, the other resting on the nymph's ass. She could feel the outline of her own cock against Astrid's belly as she slid it in and out.

Liv practically came with a shriek to the movements of Ylva's tongue, hands raking through the wolf's head, while one of the wolf's other hands played with the piercing through Liv's nipple. When Liv was finished with the shuddering orgasms that rocked her, leaving her legs twitching and weak, she collaped. Ylva lifted herself from the pool and straddled Liv, sidling forward until her cock rested between Liv's breasts. Liv lifted her hands and pushed her tits together around Ylva's generous cock and the wolf began to slide her length between then. Liv met the tip of Ylva's cock with her tongue, her slobbering tongue mingling with the drooling precum. It lubricated Ylva's cock along with that soft covering of fur, creating an almost oily mixture that slid fluidly between Liv's breasts. Ylva snarled again and leaned back, while Liv pressed her tits together so they wrapped tightly around the wolf's cock. Ylva threw back her head with something close to a howl, mixed with a snarl, and came. Her cock twitched between Liv's tits and her first spray of cum spurted out in a geyser that landed in a thick stream over Liv's face and beyond on the rocks. Liv opened her mouth and gasped, but as Ylva came again, and again, it spattered Liv's face and tits with thick strands of white cum. Strands that clung to Liv's lips and cheeks, her nose, her neck, even her hair. When Ylva's cock twitched for the final time, Liv smiled up at her and Ylva leaned forward to eagerly kiss the Dark Elf.

Kára couldn't hold herself back any longer. Astrid's tightness wrapped around her cock, the wetness, her own arousal at Liv and Ylva, watching Ragnheidr's face as she approached orgasm again with Astrid's tongue against her pussy. Kára thrust deeply and came again, grunting with the first spray as it traveled the length of her cock and burst out into Astrid's belly. The nymph moaned her own shuddering orgasms into Ragnheidr's pussy and the Light Elf gripped Astrid's hair tighter as she came too. All three, shuddering in time with each other. Kára spurting inside Astrid, Astrid's tongue against Ragnheidr's pussy. With her hand underneath, Kára felt Astrid's belly swelling as Ragnheidr's had with spray after spray, somehow endowed by Astrid's pools she was sure. When they had finished, they collapsed about the pool. No one could catch their breath, sinking into the hot water and the steam rising in heavy white sheets.

1...345678