The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 04

Story Info
How Stosh met Dmitri and why werewolves hate vampires.
4.5k words
4.75
5k
12

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February, 1807

"Excuse me, sir, but I've lost my papa," came the lilting voice from the dark outside the tavern near Tczew.

The soldier had just finished urinating and tapped off when he heard her. He peered into the darkness, trying to find the source of such music.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" he said, as he tucked himself back into his pants.

She stepped into the moonlight just enough so the soldier could see the pale, delicate skin of her bosom.

"I'm Clarisse. My papa's name is Charles and he told me to wait for him here, but it's so dark and I'm scared!"

It was dark, but not so dark that I couldn't see the lewd smile on the man's face.

"Oh, child! You're too pretty to be left alone in the night, especially when it's so cold! Come here and let Albert warm you!"

The soldier reached for Clarisse, but she stepped back.

"Monsieur! I don't know you! I am only looking for my papa!" she said, her voice shaking with tears.

"No, no do not be afraid, my dear. I will keep you safe from the men in the tavern while we wait for your papa," The soldier was already semi-hard. Clarisse took a few more steps backward into the woods.

"Papa said I should wait for him here."

"We can wait for your papa together," said the soldier, pulling Clarisse into his arms.

I watched as Clarisse's fangs bit into the soldier's neck. He shuddered and moaned in orgasmic ecstasy as she quickly drained his blood, bringing him close to death.

"Stosh, do you want a taste before I finish him?" she asked

"Sure," I said, taking the soldier from her and sinking my teeth into the other side of his neck. The soldier began to groan again and made a couple of weak slaps at me. Clarisse went through his pants and jacket to get any money he had on him while I drank the rest of his life.

"Damn it, we have got to start getting them before they spend all their money on booze,"

I swallowed the last of the soldier. "We have plenty of money, Clarisse. And anyway, they're easier to get to when they're drunk."

"I suppose you're right," she said, picking up the man's feet to help me drag him away from the tavern. Even in a war zone, it's a good idea to not draw any unnecessary attention.

I'd met Clarisse in Vienna during Napoleon's Ulm campaign. She was a young vampire, having been made just prior to the French revolution. Clarisse was beautiful, with long red hair and huge, brown eyes that she used to great advantage when pretending to be a lost waif. Clarisse played vulnerable and scared very well and made an irresistible target for the kind of man looking for easy prey -- the kind of man I liked to kill.

We followed Napoleon's Grande Armée as it made its way east. I was over 300 years old at this point and didn't need as much blood as I did before, but Clarisse was young and the death and chaos that comes with war made for easy hunting grounds. So easy, in fact, that it was too tempting not to travel with them. Besides, Clarisse took such pleasure in the hunt that it was glorious just to watch her.

Clarisse had the appetite of a young vampire. She was always ready to feed, and she was always ready to fuck. Feeding on the life of a pervert made her horny as hell, and that made for a dangerous situation.

I had finished covering the soldier's body with snow and brush when I felt Clarisse's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and she kissed me, exploring my tongue with her mouth. I could still taste the soldier's blood on her lips.

I pushed her away. "Not here. It's too risky."

She pouted and looked up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Okay..." she said sadly, as she began to loosen her dress. I had to fight the urge to bury my face between her two succulent breasts.

"Clarisse, what are you doing?" I said. She giggled and took my hand, leading me further into the woods.

She put her finger to her lips, quieting me. "This is my favorite part..."

In the dark, a man's voice called for the missing soldier. "Albert! Albert! Where are you?"

Clarisse giggled and leaned into my chest to stifle herself.

We heard another man's voice. "What are you doing?"

"Albert came out to take a piss, but he didn't come back, so I'm looking for him."

"Forget it. He probably stumbled back to camp."

"Why wouldn't he say something?"

"That prick is so cheap he probably wanted to weasel out of the next round. Screw him."

We were both giggling now. She kissed me again and put her hand down my trousers.

I smiled as her fingers circled my stiffening penis. "Didn't you just eat?"

"I'm still hungry," she whined. "I want dessert."

Clarisse kneeled before me, and put my cock in her soft, velvety mouth. My knees began to weaken as I put my hands in her hair. I moaned.

I could feel Clarisse's lips curl into a smile as she began to hum while swallowing my cock. With her small hand, she grabbed my balls, gently caressing them as her tongue whipped back and forth over the head of my dick while her throat muscles massaged me.

I sighed deeply and leaned against a tree, allowing her to pump me with her mouth. Her tongue caressed the length of the thick vein under my cock. I looked down at her as she looked up at me through her thick eyelashes.

"Clarisse..." I sighed. "Clarisse, I want you. Now."

She moved her head and with a smile, said "No. Not until I get my cream." And with that, she swallowed my cock again and firmly squeezed my balls. I felt as though I was being milked. She looked up at me again with a feral glint in her eye and suddenly, her tongue seemed to surround my girth. I felt her other hand slide down the back of my trousers over my ass, seeking my tight, brown asshole. Her finger began to enter me and suddenly, it was too much. I exploded, cumming so hard my ears popped.

Clarisse seemed to know that I was close, and she leaned forward, swallowing my cock down to the root. She greedily drank all of my cum, like a cat thirsty for milk. Once she finished, my knees began to buckle and I slid down to the ground.

"I never get tired of hearing about your old girlfriends," Elizabeth remarked sarcastically.

Dmitri laughed. "Relax, dear lady. She's dead."

"Well so's Stosh."

"That's fair. But you have nothing to be jealous over," I said.

We had followed Napoleon's forces from Warsaw. They were going to Gdańsk, where the Prussians were dug in. Napoleon's soldiers were committed to taking the city and saw it as vitally important to their invasion of Russia. This meant that there were many soldiers milling around. It was the perfect hunting ground, and Clarisse was the perfect hunting companion.

We had taken up residence in an abandoned farmhouse where we could sleep in peace and avoid humans. We weren't the only vampires who realized that war was a movable feast - there were several others who had chosen to follow Napoleon's soldiers. Vampires usually prefer solitude, but the promise of so much blood made us more accommodating of others, at least for the moment.

We arrived back at the house at the same time as Klaus, a large Austrian vampire who seemed to have a special enjoyment of cruelty. His clothes were soaked in blood and he had a disturbingly big smile.

"Stosh! Little red! I trust the hunting was good for you tonight, yes?"

I didn't like Klaus. He was loud and a braggart. He took unnecessary risks and seemed to enjoy bringing attention to himself. I felt he was bad news. Clarisse didn't share my opinion, enjoying the happiness Klaus found in cruelty and appreciating his bedroom habits.

Clarisse smiled at Klaus. "We had a wonderful hunt, didn't we, Stosh?" I responded with a tight-lipped smile.

Klaus opened his arms. "Well, how about some post-hunt attention?"

Clarisse wrinkled her nose. "Ew... your clothes are bloody. Take them off first, then we'll give you attention."

Clarisse winked at him, took my hand, and ran into the house. We went into the master bedroom where she quickly shed her dress and just as quickly helped me remove my clothes.

"Now... where were we? Oh yes! You were going to eat me,"

I laughed and pushed Clarisse onto the bed. I spread her legs and put her ankles over my shoulders as I kissed and nibbled my way along her leg to her center. I spread her soft, damp folds and licked her, from her anus to her clitoris. She trembled, and I went back down and licked her again, slower this time, flattening my tongue between her lips. I reached her sensitive pearl and began to nibble it open, flicking my tongue against it. Her hips began to thrust involuntarily as she ran her hands through my hair. I pushed my hands under her ass in an attempt to put her whole pussy in my mouth as she shrieked in ecstasy.

My cock was as hard as granite as I entered her in one stroke, filling her completely. Her pussy was so wet and so snug that it felt like a vice around my penis as she pulled in as much of me as she could. I tickled her clit and watched her squirm in delight.

Suddenly, there was someone else in the room.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a naked Klaus approaching Clarisse. He was fisting himself as he leered at her creamy breasts and her stiff, pink nipples.

"Hi Red," he gazed down at her as I growled.

Clarisse giggled. "Now Stosh, don't be jealous. Let's play nice and share." She reached over and grabbed Klaus' cock.

"Yeah, Stosh. Share," said Klaus as I dropped my fangs.

I was furious, but my hard-on didn't diminish. Instead, I fucked Clarisse even harder, making her gasp and moan. It didn't deter Klaus at all; rather, he crawled onto the bed and put his cock in her mouth. He ran his hands through her red hair as she swallowed him, her moans and squeals sending pleasant vibrations throughout her body.

He grasped one of her tits and began to squeeze and tickle it. "Oh, yes! You like sucking that cock, don't you, you little slut!" he said.

Clarisse mewled and moaned in response as I continued to fuck into her hard.

He looked at me and said, "Keep fucking her like that, my friend. Just like that."

I was infuriated. I wasn't jealous of Clarisse, both of us had had other lovers. I had even taken her with another, but never with such an insufferable bastard as Klaus. I cursed her slutty heart for being so willing to swallow his repugnant cock.

Clarisse, on the other hand, looked truly pleased. She was full from both ends, her face and chest turning almost as red as her hair and her eyes were shining from deep satisfaction. I wanted to be away from her, and from Klaus, so I began to hammer her hard, hoping to come to completion soon.

My efforts made Clarisse moan and cry harder. I spilled myself deeply into her at the same time that she came. It would have been sexy except that Klaus chose to come at the same time, in this case, all over her face and chest. This was not what I wanted to see when I came.

I pulled out of Clarisse and walked outside to get away from the smell of sex and of Klaus.

"Excuse me, but what does this have to do with why you came to America?" Elizabeth asked in an exasperated tone.

"I'm getting to that part," I said.

"Yeah? Well, so far all you've done is talk about sex."

Dmitri smiled. "Patience, dear lady." He turned to me and said, "Stosh, you have my blessing to continue to talk about sex. But please don't mention any other times you saw a vampire come on someone's tits while fucking her. I could go another century without hearing about that again."

I laughed and Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

"It's common knowledge that werewolves are fun to hunt. They are at least as strong as us and they don't give up. They fight to the bitter end, and their blood tastes sweeter because of it," I said.

Dmitri interjected. "We're usually stronger."

Both Elizabeth and I glared at him for his interruption, and Dmitri looked contrite. "Continue," he said

"I didn't bother with werewolves back then because it wasn't worth the effort. And I don't bother with werewolves now unless they bother me. Also, we like to hunt the same prey -- anyone that hurts children. Right Dima?"

"Absolutely. We don't usually kill humans unless they're a threat to us. But when it comes to kids, well, all bets are off."

"As it should be," Elizabeth said.

"As it should be," I agreed.

"Anyway, some vampires really find werewolf blood to be a delicacy and an aphrodisiac. Others like hunting them for sport. I think that's what Klaus was doing, hunting werewolves for the challenge. Until he found out that silver incapacitates werewolves."

Dmitri growled when I said this, and Elizabeth's eyes opened wide.

"It's okay, Dima. She's not like other humans."

"I know," he said. "It's just that I don't like humans knowing about our weaknesses."

"Everybody knows about the silver bullet to the heart thing," Elizabeth volunteered.

"Well, any kind of bullet to the heart will kill anything. But for werewolves, silver chains make them almost immobile," I said.

Dmitri's growl grew louder and patrons sitting nearby looked at us again.

"It's not good for vampires, either. It burns our skin. But Klaus was willing to put up with it if it meant he could get werewolf blood more easily. He had collected silver chains somewhere along the journey across Europe. He used them on any werewolves that crossed his path," I said.

"And we were unfortunate," Dmitri replied.

I suddenly felt overwhelmed with emotion.

"If I'd known, Dima. If I'd thought for a minute..."

Dmitri put his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay. You did what you could when you found out. You saved us."

Elizabeth held my hand and looked questioningly at me.

I left the house after we had sex. I was repulsed by Klaus and disgusted by Clarisse. I resolved never to go back there, to never see either of them again. But of course, the house was a safe, dry place, and I did have a lot of affection for Clarisse. And more than a little lust. After a few hours of wandering the woods, I headed back to the house.

But something was wrong.

I could hear strange noises coming from inside. Shouts, grunts, screams, even howls. The air smelled of blood and pain. I didn't know what to expect, but I knew it was going to be bad.

Once I entered the house, the scene made my stomach churn.

A female werewolf in human form was lying on the floor. A male vampire was brutally raping her. She had a silver collar around her neck, preventing her from changing shape. Another vampire had lacerated her breast and was drinking her blood. I could see he had nearly chewed her nipple off in the process. A third vampire held her arms above her head and mocked her tears and her screams.

Across the room, her mate was in wolf form, restrained with silver chains. Klaus was drinking from his wrist. His blood had been mostly drained, leaving him to watch helplessly while his female was tortured. Meanwhile, in the corner, a werewolf pup, in the form of a young boy screamed while being held by Clarisse. She forced him to sit on her lap as she held his head in place, aimed squarely at his mother's assault. She spoke to him in mock maternal tones.

"See? There's your mommy! And there's your daddy! They're both delicious! Yes, they are! Yummy in the tummy!" The boy's blood dripped off her chin.

I had seen my kind behave cruelly before. There are those who claim that fear makes blood taste sweeter. I've never believed that, but I've also never been too concerned with the feelings of my meal before. However, watching this carnival of horrors was too much.

I walked over to Clarisse. She dropped the boy and smiled at me.

"Hi, Stosh! Welcome to the party!"

I snapped her neck instantly, without a word or a second thought. The sound immediately drew the attention of the other vampires. I drew my sword and launched myself at them, stabbing and cutting anything I could reach.

I turned around to see if there were any other vampires. The boy, now in wolf form, clung to his mother who silently sobbed as she held him. She looked up at me with blank eyes, waiting for me to kill or rape her. Instead, I leaned over and removed the silver collar. She transformed in front of my eyes and stood on two legs.

"Are there any more vampires?" I said.

She shook her head no and comforted her pup.

I walked over to the male, who tried to smile despite being almost dead. I quickly grabbed the nearest vampire, Klaus, who was missing an arm and a leg. I flipped him over and tore open a vein on his other arm, shoving it into the werewolf's mouth.

"Drink, you damned cur! Your family needs you!"

The wolf gaped at me for a moment, then began to swallow. As the male drank his blood, Klaus glared at me. "You will die, traitor! Your name will become another word for treason and dishonor!"

I looked down at him with disgust. "I'm comfortable with that."

I was happy to watch Klaus die, but I had to admit that his dying declaration wasn't wrong. I needed to get away from that part of Europe as soon as possible.

There was no other vampire still alive to heal the female or the pup with blood, so I opened my own wrist. The female took a couple of swallows, then pushed my wrist over to her pup. He drank thirstily.

I watched as the male wolf threw the body of Klaus away. I stood up as he approached and watched him embrace his mate and their child. They were all back to their human forms now. Werewolves don't recover as quickly as vampires, so I resigned myself to waiting until they were able to defend themselves.

"I'm feeling better," the male said. "You don't have to stay with us. We'll be all right."

I snorted. "No, you won't. There are too many vampires around. They're waiting for the battle, but if there are any tasty werewolves around, they'll happily settle."

The female spoke up. "Not that we're not grateful, but what made you come here?"

"The woman was my lover. We had taken shelter here to hunt soldiers."

The couple looked at each other for a moment, in shock. "She was your mate?" the male said.

"That doesn't mean the same thing to us. But you could say that, yes."

"And you killed her for our boy."

I took a sharp inhalation of breath. "Yes. I would do it again. You don't hurt children. Not even if they're of a different species."

The werewolves stared at me, as though they couldn't believe what I'd said. They remained silent as I stared out the door, looking for vampires.

The night wore on as the male healed. His female and their child curled up to him and slept as he laid a protective arm around them. While they slept, he told me of how soldiers had swarmed his pack at their den and they were overrun. He had grabbed his mate and their pup in the nick of time, only to find the woods were full of vampires who were following the army, just like I was. They tried to hide in the farmhouse where I'd found them, but they'd stumbled onto a small group of vampires. The male and female were strong, but Klaus had acquired silver chains in his travels, making them incapable of defending themselves.

12