The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 06

Story Info
A very eventful evening reveals some big secrets.
4.8k words
4.79
4.7k
6

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 6

As I watched David drive away, I felt my phone vibrate to remind me that I had a text message I hadn't picked up yet. I smiled and promised myself I wouldn't look at my phone until I got into my apartment. That promise lasted until the elevator doors closed behind me.

The message was from Elizabeth, of course.

Hi Stosh! It's Elizabeth. R U up?

Then, 10 minutes later: I guess you're asleep : - (

Turns out I have the afternoon off. Maybe we can hang out?

Let me know.

Call me when you wake up.

The next message was nothing more than an image of a baguette and what appeared to be a pot of honey.

I wasn't sure what that meant, so I replied with a question mark.

She responded: LOL

Her next message was a symbol of a rhinoceros and a camel, and she followed that with a kissy face, hearts, and a winking eye.

I responded with a heart, and then I wrote: I'm sorry, but I need to rest. :-(

After sending the message, I felt bad, like I was blowing her off. So I responded again: I'd love to see you once I wake up, but I'm afraid I won't be much fun for you until after I've gotten some rest.

I didn't hear from her for a few minutes. Then she sent back: I don't mind if you don't, and I could probably use a nap too. Want some company?

I sighed, thinking of how long it had been since I woke up next to a beautiful woman. I'd love to wake up with you here.

She responded quickly with an image of a heart.

I grinned like an idiot. I'll let the doorman know to let you in.

I woke up late in the afternoon, with Elizabeth in my arms. Somehow I had wound myself around her, my legs between her legs and her head under my chin. It was a wonderful feeling, and as I began to wake up, Elizabeth stirred.

Elizabeth rolled over and kissed my neck and chest.

"Good morning gorgeous," I said, running my hands through her silky hair.

She smiled at me. "Good afternoon, handsome stranger."

"I'm not a stranger to you," I smiled

She chuckled. "You're stranger than most." Then she kissed me.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered.

She smiled at me but didn't say anything. Instead, she lay down next to me and put her head on my chest. I cradled her in my arms and enjoyed the moment. She sighed contentedly.

We had been laying together for about five minutes when she asked, "What happened here last night?"

I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well, when I went into the bathroom, I found a bloody shirt with bullet holes."

I laughed. "Oh, that belongs to my friend, David."

She gave me a very strange look, so I had to tell her about the night I'd had.

"Okay. Let me see if I've got this straight. Your friend is going to kill his vampire boyfriend."

"Yes."

"And he wanted your help?"

"Yes."

She didn't say anything, so I continued.

"In fairness to David, his boyfriend tried to kill him first."

She chuckled. "Well, okay, that makes sense, I guess. Turnabout is fair play, right?"

We lay there in silence for a while as I stroked her back.

"You're not freaked out about this, are you?"

She leaned over and kissed me. "No. The scary stories are part of your charm."

We both laughed a little as she snuggled down closer to me. "So, David took your car?"

"Yes. But he left his car for me to use, so that's good."

"How is that good?" she asked.

"It's a Mercedes C-Class convertible."

Her face immediately changed. "Oh!" Then she broke out in a big smile. "I would look so cute in a car like that."

"You would look beautiful with the wind in your hair," I said, partly to impress her, but it was the truth.

She blushed. "Yeah, but how are you going to drive a convertible with the top down?"

"I can handle some sun. And just because it's night doesn't mean the top has to stay up."

I smiled at her and pulled her on to my chest. She kissed me and sighed.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Like the dead."

She laughed.

"Well, I hope you're rested up because tonight, we're going to my house and my sister is going to give you a hard time."

"Oh yes," I said. "She wants to make sure I'm good enough for her baby sister."

Elizabeth laughed. "Yeah right! She wants to talk your ear off about farm animals and how cool it is that they have a couple of extra stomachs."

I snorted. "It's been a long time since I lived on a farm," I said.

"Just let her talk. The sound of her own voice practically makes her cum."

A couple of hours later, we were in David's car, driving to Elizabeth's house. It was just past sunset and Elizabeth looked gorgeous. She grinned at me, obviously enjoying the car ride. I realized why David had bought this car - not only would it impress the hell out of his dates, no one would ever suspect a vampire of driving a convertible.

As we pulled off the highway, I noticed a nice-looking wine store. I pulled into a parking space.

"What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked.

"I don't want to show up empty-handed, so I thought I would bring some wine."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and reached for her door. Immediately, I was there to open it for her.

"Wow, you truly are a gentleman!" she grinned at me. I smiled back. She held my hand as we walked into the store.

Elizabeth and I picked out a good bottle of cabernet. On our way back to the car, I saw a flower shop. "What kind of flowers does your sister like?"

Elizabeth smiled. "She already likes you, Stosh. You don't have to work so hard to impress her."

I leaned over and kissed her. "She's not the one I'm trying to impress."

Elizabeth squeezed my hand as I steered us into the shop. We could hear someone in the back as the door chime announced our presence. "I'll be right there!"

Elizabeth spotted a beautiful arrangement with lilies and irises. "That would be perfect!"

"Oh?" I smiled

"Lilies are her favorite flowers and irises are mine," she said, blushing.

I reached for the arrangement as I heard a voice behind us call her name. "Elizabeth? Elizabeth Black?"

We turned around to see a woman with purple hair, wearing a smock, smiling, and walking toward us.

"Oh my gosh! Emily! Hi!"

The women threw their arms around each other in a deep embrace. "It's been so long! When did you get back into town?"

Elizabeth looked down. "I've been back for a few weeks now... but I've been kind of out of it... you know, since my parents..." her voice trailed off.

The other woman hugged her again. "It's okay, I get it. I'm just glad you're back!"

I stood there, not wanting to intrude on their reunion. But soon enough, I was noticed.

"Who's this?"

Elizabeth grinned. "Emily, this is my boyfriend, Stosh. Stosh, this is Emily. She was my roommate until I left school."

"Hi." I put a hand up to wave a greeting. Emily gazed deeply into my eyes. As I felt her intense stare, I realized I'd met another Goth girl

"Well... aren't you interesting." She gave Elizabeth a cryptic smile. Elizabeth smiled back and kissed my cheek.

We walked up to the counter while Elizabeth and Emily gossiped about people they knew. After I purchased the flowers, Emily and Elizabeth hugged again.

"Listen, let's get together for coffee soon. We have a lot to catch up on," Emily said, giving another cryptic smile.

Elizabeth beamed. "That would be so great!"

As we walked out, Elizabeth was still smiling.

"Wow! Emily Parker! I'd forgotten how much I missed her."

"Why didn't you keep in touch?"

"Oh... I don't know... Everything was so hard after my parents died. I couldn't even deal with school." She stopped and looked up at me. I noticed her eyes were tearing up. "It was rough, Stosh. It was a bad time for me."

I pulled Elizabeth close and put my arm around her.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She chuckled a little and wiped a tear away. "No, I don't. I mean, I should, and I do, but not tonight. Tonight, let's just have fun and be happy."

I opened Elizabeth's car door for her, then I walked around and got in on the driver's side. Once we were both seated, I squeezed her hand.

"Okay. When you're ready to talk about it, I'll be here."

She laid her head on my shoulder without saying anything, as I started the car.

Soon enough, Elizabeth and I were walking up the stairs to her front door.

She unlocked the door and went in, but I hesitated. She turned to look at me.

"Do I need to invite you in, Stosh?"

I blushed. "Yes."

Most beliefs about vampires are false, but that one's true. We have to be invited into a human's dwelling, and if that invitation is rescinded, we have to leave.

I expected her to tease me a little, but she didn't. Instead, she said, "Won't you please come into my home?"

I smiled as I walked in and winked at her.

"Hey guys, I'm on the deck!" Laura yelled.

As soon as we walked in, I could smell meat grilling and fresh-baked bread. It was a very welcoming scent. What I smelled next though was enough to make me stop in my tracks.

I had walked into a werewolf's den.

Elizabeth didn't notice as she called out to her sister.

"Wow! Look at you, all Bobby Flay!" Elizabeth said.

Laura laughed as she walked through the sliding glass door. "Oh please!"

Both sisters laughed as Elizabeth walked into the kitchen to grab a vase.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, Stosh brought a couple of things."

Laura turned to me. "Oh my gosh! You brought flowers! And wine! You didn't have to do that!"

I smiled. "Well, I was raised to never go to another's home empty-handed."

Laura grinned at me as she pulled out wine glasses and a corkscrew. Elizabeth arranged the flowers on the table. "It's part of his Old World charm, you know?"

Laura laughed at her sister, and then gave me a soft look.

"It was a very nice gesture. Thank you, Stosh." She beamed at me as she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

Elizabeth had told her sister that I was on some weird, caveman diet, so she decided to grill. My steak had been very lightly grilled, to the point of being almost raw.

"My friend, Michelle, is on a meat-heavy diet," Laura volunteered. "She practically eats like a caveman."

"Which is weird, because most lesbians are vegetarians," Elizabeth interjected.

Laura gave her sister a dirty look, but then she laughed anyway.

"Well thanks for outing me sis," Laura said, as she poured another glass of wine.

"No problem. Stosh was going to find out anyway. Besides, he's not a judgey kind of guy."

Both sisters looked at me. I felt compelled to say... something.

"She's right, I don't judge. If I did, I wouldn't have any friends," I said, completely serious.

They both laughed.

"So does Michelle live here too?" I asked.

"Yeah, she does. Well, most of the time. She's got family out in the country, so she goes home a lot. That's why she's not here right now," Laura said, as she sipped her wine.

Okay, so that must explain the werewolf scent, I thought.

"Doesn't she have this huge extended family out there?" Elizabeth asked.

"Oh yeah. They practically own the whole town," Laura volunteered. Then she started to talk about Michelle, how they had met during veterinary school, how Michelle loved to go running, how she had always promised to take Laura to see her family but just hadn't yet.

The longer Laura talked, the more I became convinced that Michelle was a werewolf and somehow, Laura didn't know. This was definitely a strange situation.

After dinner, we drifted into the living room. As Elizabeth predicted, Laura began to talk about animals, especially farm animals. Elizabeth soon stretched out on the couch with her head in my lap as she fell into a deep sleep.

"Uh-oh," Laura said. "Food coma! Every time Elizabeth eats a lot of red meat she's out like a light." We both laughed softly.

"Our dad used to do the same thing. It practically drove Mom around the bend." Laura was smiling, but her eyes glistened as they filled with tears.

"Elizabeth told me they died last year."

"Yeah, they died a little over six months ago. It was a car accident on a rural road," she dabbed at her eyes. "It was hours before they were... before they were... found."

Laura gave a small, quiet sob.

"I'm so sorry. It's hard to lose a parent, and to lose both without warning must have been just absolutely horrible."

Laura nodded and tried to regain control of herself.

"I think it was hardest on Bitsy -- Elizabeth."

I smiled sympathetically.

"That's what our mom used to call her. She was their baby."

I nodded. "She said you were a few years older than her. You've been through college and vet school, so you're about... six years older than she is?" I said, gently trying to change the subject.

Laura smiled. "She was born right before my 8th birthday. Ruined the whole thing! And she was a few weeks early, so she got all the attention for a long time. I was very jealous."

We both laughed.

"Our parents really coddled her. Maybe a little too much, you know? So when it was time to go to college, she wanted to get away. They thought it would be a good idea if I could keep an eye on her."

"Did you?"

She laughed. "Not really. A girl's got to grow up some time, right?"

I smiled. Elizabeth began to snore a little.

"Wow, she's a really heavy sleeper!" I said.

Laura giggled. "Just like Dad."

We sat there in silence for a time. Then I said, "Elizabeth said you grew up out in the country. Is that why you became a vet?"

Laura was clearly more comfortable with this subject. She talked at length about why she became a vet, going all the way back to 4-H projects in junior high. Elizabeth began to stir and rolled over on her back without opening her eyes.

"Okay, okay, we get it. Kitties good, puppies better, baby goats rule. God, can't you talk about something else for a little while?"

Laura and I looked at each other for a moment and started to laugh, then Elizabeth started to laugh, too. She sat up.

"You should get Laura to tell you about the time she bred narcoleptic pygmy goats."

I looked at Laura, and she laughed. "There's a breed of goats that are susceptible to a condition that mimics narcolepsy. It's really cute, but I wanted to prove that it has no impact on milk production."

Elizabeth laughed. "She used to get so mad at me when I scared them. But when I did... WHOMP! They'd fall right down!"

I wasn't sure how to react, but both sisters were laughing. "They weren't hurt, they got up in like, two minutes. And it is kind of funny. But it was mean, too, you little brat!"

I laughed with the sisters at the image of a goat just falling over at the first sign of stress.

"I'll tell you more about them another time, but I have to get some sleep, guys. I've got surgery in the morning."

She stood up and yawned.

"Night-night Sis," Elizabeth said.

"Night, Sis," Laura said back, as she walked out of the living room.

Elizabeth looked at me for a time, then she said, "You're nice to put up with her animal talk."

"I like your sister. She's a smart lady. And she obviously loves you."

Elizabeth smiled and kissed me. "Yeah, she's pretty cool. But don't tell her I said that!"

"Okay."

Elizabeth stood up and grabbed my hand and lead me into her bedroom.

We sat down on the bed as I kissed her. Elizabeth shook her head.

"Uh-uh. You put up with both my sister and me tonight. You deserve a reward," she said, as she pushed me down onto the bed.

Elizabeth removed her top and her bra, then she was in bed next to me, kissing my neck and chest. She was exploring my body with her mouth, licking and kissing every inch. I could feel her gliding over my skin, and as her nipples rubbed against me, I trembled with pleasure. She looked up at me and smiled.

Then she lowered her head and began to use her mouth on me again, opening my pants as she made her way down to my waist. I moved my hand to touch her breasts but then she stopped.

"No touching. I want to make you feel good."

"You're already doing that."

She smiled at me. "Stosh, just lay back and let me do this, okay?"

Before I could answer, she pulled my foreskin back and took my cock into her mouth, swallowing gently. She worked her throat and used her hands to stroke what she couldn't swallow. I groaned deeply and looked up at the ceiling because if I kept watching her I was going to lose control.

Elizabeth's tongue danced along the head of my cock as she lightly squeezed my testicles. I could feel her hair tickling my thighs. She leaned over to swallow my cock again and I felt her breasts on my legs. I breathed deeply, trying to delay my orgasm, but I knew I was getting close. She stroked me as she took my testicles into her mouth, one at a time. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on my breathing, but I could feel my cock twitching in her hands. She felt it too and immediately swallowed me again.

She lightly squeezed my balls as I groaned and called her name. I spilled myself in her mouth as her throat muscles massaged me. She swallowed all of my seed, and afterward, she looked up at me with a sly smile that told me she was proud of the job she'd done.

Elizabeth sat up and pulled her hair back from her face. I watched her breasts move back and forth as she tied her hair into a loose knot.

Suddenly, the door slammed open.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

A woman with dark hair stood in the doorway. Her voice shook with fury and her eyes glowed with an amber color as she looked at us.

"Michelle?" Elizabeth said, in a shaky voice

"VAMPIRE! OUT! GET OUT YOU GOD DAMN BLOODSUCKER! NOW!"

Before I knew what was happening, I found myself back outside, on the other side of the front door, naked. I could hear yelling from inside the house. As I stood there, I thought about how little David would appreciate knowing my bare ass and taint had graced his car seat. Then I realized it was an academic question since my keys were still inside the house, as was my phone. I was considering my options when the door opened suddenly, and there was Laura.

"Stosh, please come back in. I apologize for the misunderstanding."

I stood there quietly, not entirely sure what to do. She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please."

I nodded and walked back in. How was I going to explain this?

When I stepped into the living room, Michelle, the she-wolf, was livid.

"Why the FUCK would you bring it back in?"

"Because he's our guest, Michelle, and he's Elizabeth's boyfriend."

"It's not a boyfriend, it's a vampire! It's going to kill her! It's going to kill us all!"

Elizabeth looked confused but came over and took my hand as she moved in front of me. She was still topless.

"Michelle, come on. He's not going to kill anyone," Laura said.

"You don't know how they are! You don't know what they're like!" she said, still seething.

Laura ran a hand over her face.

"Yes, I do, Michelle. I know what he is."

Okay, I thought. Elizabeth must have talked to her sister. But then she spoke up.

"Wait... what do you think he is?"

Michelle, Laura, and I all looked at Elizabeth. Then, I turned to look at Laura.

Laura walked over to the kitchen and got another glass. Then, she walked to the table and poured some wine. "Michelle, would you like a drink?"

Michelle looked at her for a moment. "Okay."

"While you guys do that, can we get some clothes on?" Elizabeth asked in an angry voice.

"You can get a shirt and get him some shorts. But it stays right here," the she-wolf said, pointing at me.

12