The Vampire and The Traveler Ch. 10

Story Info
A curious boy gets more than he bargained for.
3.6k words
4.39
3.2k
1
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers

Alex was sitting on his couch, idly watching tv when he heard a knock on the door. He figured it was probably Spencer, since he'd invited him over earlier that day. When he went to open the door, sure enough it was him. He'd arrived right on time.

"Hey, glad you made it."

"No problem." Spencer gave his friend a peculiar look, noticing his red eyes and that he was looking a little paler than usual. "Uh...did your girlfriend get you like that or something?"

"Technically, yes. But there is something I wanted to talk to you about, and that was actually part of why I invited you over. Mind if we sit down?"

"Uh, okay." He stepped in, unsure of where this was going.

Sitting down on the couch with Spencer, Alex awkwardly fidgeted as he tried to find the words. "Well, there are two major things I want to tell you, but I guess I'll start with the main one: Lilith is my wife now, we're engaged!"

"Oh shit, congrats!" He reached out and hugged his friend. "Do you have a ceremony planned? When's it going to be?"

"We're trying to plan that out, but we haven't decided on a precise day yet. I'll be sure to let you know once the details get ironed out."

"Well, I'm really happy for y'all!" He pulled out of the hug. "Tell Lilith I said congratulations, too."

"Thanks, and speaking of which, there is that other thing I wanted to say." He let out a sigh. "And, well, I don't think there's an easy way to put it so I'll just up and say it: Lilith is a vampire and she recently bit me so now we're both vampires."

He raised an eyebrow. "Vampires? Wait," he squinted at Alex's face "are those not contacts then? Open your mouth." When he complied, he closely inspected the fangs. "Hm...those look real enough." He leaned back with a thoughtful look on his face. "You know, I just assumed that Lilith was goth but that would explain her dedication to the vampire look and why I've never seen her during the day."

Alex scratched his head. "Yeah, but uh...to be honest I thought this would come as more of a shock than it did."

Spencer simply shrugged. "Well, my new boyfriend is a werewolf so that's not exactly surprising. I don't know if this town is just weird or something, but I've bumped into monsters a number of times."

"Wait, hold on," he raised a hand signaling him to stop "Xander? He's a werewolf?"

"Yeah, I guess I didn't bring that up, did I? But then, you didn't mention that your wife was a vampire until now so I guess it evens out."

Alex furrowed his eyebrows, trying to figure out why his friend was acting so casually about the supernatural. He didn't even know vampires existed until he met Lilith, and here Spencer was acting so casually about it as if such monsters were a well-established fact. "Is this, like, a common thing?" He asked. "Was I left out of the loop on stuff like this?

"I don't think it's like that, to be honest. I've personally met monsters a number of times, but I never see anyone talk about it so maybe I'm the weird one." He chuckled. "Or maybe I just have a knack for attracting monsters. I guess I'm just irresistible. But really, I had my suspicions that Lilith was a vampire, so all this did was confirm my hunch. It's cool that you're one too now, though. I guess you can turn into a bat now?"

"Yeah, check this out. Bat!" He jumped off the couch and transformed.

"Fuckin sick!"

Alex transformed back and collapsed on the couch. "I know, right?!"

"So, is there anything else you wanted to talk about?"

"Not really, those were two main things. To be honest you weren't as shocked by the vampire thing as I thought you'd be, so I guess I didn't have anything to worry about."

"Well, I'm glad you told me regardless. All I can say for now is congrats, and keep me posted on the wedding. Now," he crossed his arms "the question remains: can your newfound abilities help you beat my winning streak on Alfonso Kart?"

"You're on!" His anxiety finally set aside, he allowed himself to relax a bit and play some games with his friend. As it turned out, his vampiric speed did, in fact, not help and Spencer was still the better player. But win or lose, it was fun regardless.

Spencer stayed a while longer and they hung out for several hours before he eventually got tired and left. The following night, it came time for Alex to see Lilith again. The two had been seeing each other much more frequently so they could coordinate the wedding, with them switching between her mansion (soon to be theirs) and his apartment. This time, it was Alex's turn to visit her.

Much like the previous nights, they wound up spending more time looking at different websites and discussing possible locations and dates than anything else. As the night waned on however, it seemed that they had done all they could do for the night and decided it was time to wind down before dawn came. Lilith proposed a friendly game of fencing, which Alex agreed to. Unlike racing games, Alex felt he was starting to get a little better at swordplay.

The ringing of steel echoed through the room as the two fencers clashed. Alex was increasingly becoming a better training partner for his wife; not only had he been practicing on his own time, but now that he was turned he could match her vampiric strength and speed. The two were finally fencing on equal ground. He was able to quickly parry her strikes, then struck back with equal strength. Her height advantage gave her much better reach, so he had to rely on his speed to keep her sword from touching him.

He eventually found himself pushing her back until, finally, he tagged her chest.

"Another point for me!" He announced proudly.

"So that breaks our tie, you win this time." She lowered her practice sword and put a hand on her hip. "I must say, you've gotten much better."

"Thanks. I don't suppose you're letting me win, are you?"

"Oh no, I gave it my all this match. I think turning you into a vampire just helped close the skill gap a little bit more." She raised her arms above her head and stretched. "That aside, it's nice to do something more enjoyable like this for a moment. All this planning has made me rather stressed."

"I can tell, I feel like you've been a little more tense lately." Taking her sword from her, he hung both their rapiers back on the wall. "Would probably be a good idea to wind down a bit. How about you get a shower, and I can give you a massage after that?"

"Your massages are nice..." she sighed wistfully "alright. Go get a shower ahead of me, then we can do that."

Later that night, once they'd both showered, Lilith stepped into their bedroom wearing nothing but a towel and a bonnet. She looked to her husband, who was sitting in her office chair and looking at his phone. He was wearing nothing but his underwear and the oversized t-shirt that she'd let him "borrow" almost a year previously. Though it was basically his at that point, it was fairly obvious where it came from given that it was so big on him he could wear it like a nightgown.

"You were in there a while..." he observed, looking up from his phone.

"There's a lot on my mind." She said, before sitting on the mattress. "Now, mind getting to work?"

"Right!" He set his phone aside and cracked his knuckles.

Lilith unwrapped the towel, then laid on her stomach. Getting onto the bed with her, he rose his body above hers. "Ready?"

"Yes."

Laying his hands on her bare back, he applied pressure to various points. Though he was not a certified expert, he'd done this sort of thing enough that he knew the basics. A small part of him felt that he should've been more flustered than he was since she was naked, but really that wasn't a problem. It was just a testament to how comfortable he'd become with her.

"Right there." She said, feeling him put pressure on a certain point of her lower back. "There's a bit of a knot there."

"Yeah, I can feel it." He paid special attention to that point, kneading the muscle and fat.

"Goodness, this is lovely. I think your new vampiric strength has made it even better." She glanced back at him. "My back has been feeling rather stiff as of late, I think I needed this."

"Your back is stiff? Wonder what causes that."

"I'm not sure..." She sighed.

"Well, whatever problems you have, I'll be happy to help."

"Don't forget about your own problems. For example, have you informed Spencer about your recent transformation?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that didn't I? I told him we were getting married yesterday, and he wanted to say congrats to you! Also for the whole vampire thing, he was surprisingly calm about it honestly. Apparently his boyfriend is a werewolf and he'd encountered monsters before...and I thought I was the one keeping secrets."

"A werewolf?" She glanced back at him. "That Xander fellow? Hm, perhaps that's why I found him so irritating..."

"Hey, he's a nice guy!" Alex argued, defending him in Spencer's stead.

"He is, but there was something about him that irked me. Now things are beginning to add up."

"I guess vampires and werewolves don't mesh, do they?" Working his way up her back, he started massaging her shoulders.

"You're a vampire too, don't talk about this as if you're removed from it. Besides, I didn't even say I disliked him, just that he annoyed me."

"I guess you're right, but personally I think he's cool. Suppose we'll have to agree to disagree on that." The conversation began to drop off as he continued working her back and shoulders.

After a few more minutes, she raised her upper body and stretched. "Ah, that feels better..." she sighed, before taking off her bonnet and shaking her curls loose.

"Glad you liked it." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the back. Hands over her stomach, he rested his head against her.

She smiled, then put her hands over his wrists. Slowly and gently, she guided his hands upward until his hands were on her chest.

"Uh..." his heart skipped a beat when he felt her soft breasts. He wasn't flustered about her being nude before since it wasn't in a sexual context, but now it felt like she was changing the context. "Lilith?"

"You proposed that we wind down for the rest of the night, right? This is just one way I like wind down."

"I'll admit I wasn't expecting this, but I'm certainly not going to complain." He lifted her heavy tits, before kissing her on the back again. He could just barely see over her shoulders, and even that was a strain.

Not content to be the only one who was naked, she turned around and pulled his loose shirt over his head. Noticing his bulge, she smiled before sliding his underwear down his legs until his dick bounced out. It wasn't fully erect yet, but after she'd taken things in this direction, it was quickly getting bigger. After being stripped down, Alex reached out and sank his hands into her tits. Returning in kind, she reached down and started stroking his cock.

"You really love my breasts, don't you?" She observed, looking down at him gently massaging her boobs with an enamored look in his face.

"Of course, I love everything about you." He said, before leaning in closer to her chest and tenderly wrapping his arms around her. "They're just one on a long list." He kissed her on the boob, then started sucking. He always tried to be careful about biting whenever he did that, but now he had to be extra cautious since he had fangs.

"I love everything about you as well, but I do find it a bit ironic. I did almost suffocate you with them on the first night we met, after all."

He stopped sucking briefly and gave her a peculiar look. "Yeah, and it was awesome, what's your point?"

She sighed and shook her head, a smile creeping onto her face. "Of course you would say that. What am I going to do with such a masochistic man?"

"Marry him?" He commented, before going back to sucking on her tits.

She softly chuckled. "True. I could call you a fool, but then what would that make me since I've married you? Am I an idiot as well, or just someone who's attracted to idiots?" She looked down at him lovingly as he sucked on her like a hungry baby, as she continued pumping his throbbing dick.

He continued sucking while holding her tit with both hands. Occasionally he switched, making sure that both boobs got attention. It felt nice feeling him lick and suck on her nipples, but feeling his warm and lengthy dick in her hand aroused her even more. After a point, she decided that she'd had enough and grabbed him by the shoulders. She pushed him off her bust, and the two made eye contact.

"While that feels nice, other parts of my body need attention too." She laid on her back, not-so-subtly implying what she wanted him to do.

"Of course." Getting on top of her, he looked her in the eye with a loving gaze as he caressed her face. "More than my master, you are also my wife. Whatever you desire, it shall be done." He then tenderly kissed her on the lips.

"Using flowery language like that..." Lilith observed "I think I've been rubbing off on you."

"Perhaps." Lowering his head, he kissed her on the chest. Backing up and climbing further down her body, he kissed her on the stomach before finally positioning his head between her legs. Running his hands along her inner thigh, he ran his tongue along her drenched pussy.

As he started working his tongue, she was immediately reminded of just how good he'd gotten at eating her out. "Oh my..." she sighed "you truly are a well-trained pet."

He thought about responding but figured he had better a use for his mouth at that moment. After warming her up, he went for her weak spot. He started sucking on her clit, slurping up acidic juices as he did so. She shuttered and had to cover her mouth.

While he'd gone down on her plenty of times, he still made sure to check her reactions to make sure she was enjoying it. Being positioned between her legs meant he could feel her shudders. There was also her soft gasps and grunts, but really, hearing her praise him was all the confirmation he needed.

Letting out a sigh of pleasure, she started fondling her tit and rubbing her nipple as she felt herself getting closer. "You're doing so well..." she smiled, appreciating the view of his pretty face between her legs. She could feel his hot breath against it, as he worked his tongue and sucked on her nub.

He stuck out his tongue was far as he could, then started twirling it around her sensitive entrance. Using his finger, he started gently rubbing on her clit. Once he did that, her thighs closed in on him, squishing his head between them. Her hands firmly grabbed him by the head, gripped and pulling his hair. He knew exactly what this body language meant: not only was his wife feeling good, but she was getting close. All he had to do was keep it up until she was satisfied.

Tightening her grip on his head and pressing his head between her thick thighs, she finally climaxed. She let out a soft and stifled moan, as she rested her head back. Meanwhile, Alex was kept pinned in as she squirted on his face. Once she was done, she spread her legs out to release her husband. She breathed heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

He raised his body up, then sat back and let out a sigh. His face was covered in her juices, but at that point he didn't mind. He'd eaten her out enough times, he knew what was going to happen.

"You were just as good as always." Lilith complimented.

"Thanks!" He smiled, before going to grab a towel and wipe his face off.

Watching him dry off his face, she lowered her gaze to his dick. It was arching upward and desperately twitching, which she expected since he'd just been licking her pussy. "Now, I suppose you deserve a reward."

"What kind of reward?" He asked, before hanging up the towel and getting back in bed with her.

"Just returning the favor." She explained, before grabbing him by the calves and upturning his lower body so that his ass was sticking up.

"Oh shit!" He laughed, suddenly being pushed into a compromising position.

"Yet again, it seems your new abilities have not changed anything in bed. You're still the easily dominated man I met last summer." She smiled, pressing her crotch against his ass. "It's rather cute."

He sighed. "Some people can switch, but I'm just incapable of doming, okay? I don't like the idea of it."

"Well, that's convenient for me since I don't like the idea of submitting to someone. We are birds of a feather, aren't we?"

"I guess we are, huh?" He answered, finding himself staring into her eyes. "But uh...what was that you said about returning the favor?"

"Well, if you want to get right to it," she reached over into the night stand and grabbed a buzzer and some lubricant. Dousing her fingers in it, she spread his cheeks out and started fingering him.

He flinched, not expecting her to start there. Feeling her fingers in such a vulnerable place felt embarrassing. He could feel her wiggling them around inside him, pushing upward to stimulate his prostate.

Using a free hand, she started gently stroking his throbbing dick. It felt so warm in her hand, and twitched as she kept toying with his ass. Hearing his soft whimpers and seeing his blushing face was something she never grew tired of. She found her gaze frequently shifting between his blushing face and his dick, unsure of which she found more alluring.

Eventually she pulled her fingers out of his ass so she repositioned herself. He whimpered just a little bit, suddenly having the stimulation gone.

"What's that pathetic sound all about?" She asked, chuckling. "You're such a needy little puppy." She laid on her side, had him turn over so that he was facing away from her.

"I wasn't expecting you to stop, and that sound just came out..." he muttered

"Well, I'm going to start again." Now spooning him, she started fingering his ass again. "Are you happy now?"

"Yes..."

"That's what I thought." She kissed him on the back of the neck, before reaching behind her to grab a buzzer. Pressing it against his cock, she turned it on. He thrusted his hips in response to feeling the vibrations. She ran the wand along his dick, running it up his shaft then finally pressing it on his pink tip. He always winced when the vibrations hit his most sensitive spot and started letting out soft moans.

Continuing to toy with his cock and finger him, she kissed him on the back of the neck again. He softly moaned as she did so, apparently flustered by the tender show of affection combined with all the stimulation.

"I'm getting close, mistress."

"Do you want to cum?" She asked, before turning off the buzzer.

"Yes!"

"Yes, what? To whom are you referring?"

"Yes, mistress!"

"That's a good boy." She turned the buzzer back on.

Being teased was apparently the final push. Not able to take it any longer, he tightly gripped her by the arm and climaxed. White liquid got over both his body and the towel as it spurted out of his dick.

"How did it come to this...?" He asked, breathing heavily. "This started with a simple massage."

"Did you not say it yourself before? I'm both your master and your wife, which means my desire is your command. I do believe this also means that you must pleasure me if I'm feeling horny."

"That's true. I'm certainly not complaining, it's just that you took this in a direction I wasn't expecting."

"Well..." she embraced him from behind, her brown arms wrapped around his pale body "I just wanted to destress, and sometimes that involves having a bit of fun with my lovely partner. But we can do something else as well, if you wish."

He closed his eyes and softly smiled. "Let's just stay like this. I know we often cuddle after sex but...it's nice."

"Now what kind of dom would I be if I didn't allow you your aftercare?" She hugged him tighter. "I'll cuddle with you until dawn if that's what you want."

MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers
12