The Vampire Claims Another

Story Info
The vampire claims another beauty for his collection.
2k words
3.91
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TC_Cove
TC_Cove
4 Followers

Olive could feel his icy grip closing like a vice on her delicate wrist. She gasped in a mix of terror and arousal, instintively attempting to dart away but to no avail; his firm and entitled grasp was ironclad.

"Well this dinner was a blast from the past but I think I've had too much wine. Ugh, I'm sure you don't have a smartphone, or even know what that is. I can't find mine..."

"I think not, my little strumpet. Our night is just beginning, now come to me"

"Wow, the thirst is strong in you, boomer. What the hell is a strumpet anyway? You're right out of a sexist 60s cartoon. Let me go NOW, I'm not your ex stripper secretary."

Olive could feel his salacious eyes greedily examining every inch of her body; poorly hidden by her ridiculously racy and revealing evening gown. His lewd gaze drank in the sights of her ample cleavage and her slender but voluptuous body through the garment's sheer fabric.

"I shall chaperone you to my chambers now, my sweet. Tonight you will share my bed and I shall prepare you for your eternity"

"Chaperone me? Are you a gym teacher? You fucking smell like one. Calm down babe, I'm not gonna be your B-movie scream queen tonight. I might be all sexed up and pruned for attention but I'll never need yours. Go manhandle some barely dressed blonde with a coke habit if you're hard up for TnA."

With a sinister chuckle he pulled her up against him. her taut and firm ass flush against his hips, she could feel his awakened member grinding into her. She was dripping with femininity and she knew she had never been as beautiful and desirable as in this moment. She was becoming more scantily clad by the second as he skillfully began to disrobe her as if she were his personal dress up doll. Her confusion and disgust were only surpassed by her odd arousal. Her spike heeled foot involuntarily kicked back behind her like a pin-up girl as his hands greedily explored her exquisite body as he gently whispered into her ear.

"Ugh. Such a tired cliche. The half naked innocent damsel routine? Am I supposed to swoon and faint now while you ravish me? Dream on, pervert. You smelly old creeps are all the same: lots of talk. Dressing me up like a dolled-up oversexed stripper queen only to pop your little pistol off too early and leave me 50 shades of hot and bothered. I'm way too wild for a boomer burnout like you. "

Her taunts only further excited him and filled the air with a heavy sexual tension. She felt as if a single false move would result in him making love to her right then and there.

"No temptress as beautiful and libertine as you could be mistaken as innocent, my dear. A vixen so virile and haughty requires attention and discipline to prevent chaos. Fear not sweet Olive, I will provide this and much more. You have dressed for the occasion and I appreciate your finely tuned attire. It will be properly admired."

Her lithe body writhed in his evil grasp, switching between an instinctive desire for flight and a natural submission to his twisted desires. She ached to escape his clutches but knew he would soon take her deep inside and claim her as his dark mistress.

"This fit took like 3 hours, you pig. I would have cleaned the house next to those skanks tonight. Now I'm glamoured up like a french call girl for a misogynistic Dracula wannabe to ogle and harass. I hope you've had your fill groping me like a store bought melon grandpa because this vixen is outta here.."

Her protests only seemed to excite him further and every move she made somehow seemed to bring them closer and closer together towards an inevitable consummation.

"Hush my wild rose, save your fiery spirit for future passions. All your choices and actions have brought you into my carnal custody. Our dance is just beginning to bloom. You have always been mine!"

"You sure love a corny monologue. Are you even really a vampire? I'm starting to think this whole thing is a sleazy ruse to get your splotchy sausage hands on a vampy hipster nymphette. Too bad for you I don't have enough daddy issues to fall for your knockoff hammer bullshit. Stop undressing me! I'm scantily clad enough!"

Olive rolled her sultry eyes as she felt the gentle chill of the tip of his tongue, just barely beginning to brush against her neck, leaving goosebumps in its wake.

"Ugh, why are you licking me? I'm not a babesickle! This is so lame. You're just intimidated by a classy and independent boss babe with a brain so you're feeling me up like an airheaded beauty pageant dick tease on wet t-shirt night. I have a PHD in teasing off raunchy old creeps like you without having to close the deal. Also in psychology... UnghAAHH!"

Her petulant speech was cut short by a squealing moan as he effortlessly plunged the half-naked diva into a deep and indecorous ballroom dip. Her already provocative cocktail outfit had been strategically discarded, leaving the vampy babe in just her heels and her delicate lace thong. Tape from her dress meant to hold her chest in place were all that remained to cover the tips of her plump breasts, now free to the world as he slowly ran his cold and clammy hand up them. His lewd touch brought the same ethereal goosebumps as his lurid tongue. She felt as if he was reaching deep inside of her soul, seizing hold of her inner goddess and anointing her with his foul passions. She could feel the cold but moist breath of his words as he spoke, lubricating her limp but heaving bodice with his dark will.

"Your expensive tastes still do you no justice, my lovely little truffle. By any metric you belong among the loveliest of selections, destined to forge or destroy the greatest of men. You will be a perfect addition to my collection. You will be a pure and timeless beauty, forever trapped in your indulgent time!"

Olive's eyes were closed and her flush red lips agape in pleasured moans and gasps. Her inner progressive was shocked and disappointed at the obedient harlot seemingly possessing her and was horrified at how good his sizable and growing bulge felt pressed into her.

'Oh you're on, stud!' she thought as she let loose a precise and teasing twist of her body against his advancing lever, signifying an impudent lack of reverence for his melodrama.

"How many half naked babes have you harassed like this? Were any of those sluts like, prettier than me? You win babe! I'm all yours all night. Let's see if you can keep up with a gazelle like me. I like a good kick daddy and your theatrics are cute but getting a bit boring"

Her taunt drew an immediate response as he quickly and decisively pulled her upright and plunged into her with a perversely indulgent french kiss. She faintly attempted to push him away but the rest of her writhing body betrayed her true condition; gingerly melting into his foul corruption. His hands thoroughly explored her womanly perfection with the firm but gentle caress of a miserly merchant inspecting a fine ware as his tongue led hers in a bawdy and smutty dance of lust. She was all at once disgusted, excited and terrified. Her heart was racing and she was positively drenched in sweat and anticipation as his unchaste embrace stretched into an eternity. Olive could no longer stand it. Mustering all of inner debauchery and guile she seized his engorgement with her hips and rubbed herself against it in such inciting manner as to demand retaliation. She aggravated the offense with another sultry taunt.

"Oh wow... you kiss me like a perverted old man and it's a problem how fucking hot it is... I need a cigarette after that creepy drool fest. I bet you want to do all sorts of kinky stuff to this little pixie siren. Lucky for me you'll probably have a heart attack before it gets juicy."

His justice was swift and stiff; he lowered her onto his nearby dining table with delicate haste as if she were the featured course of a royal banquet. Each moment was a lifetime of aching, unresolved stimulation for her; she couldn't believe he hadn't taken her yet! Just as her mind was beginning to slip into erotic insanity she finally felt his tip slide into her; bringing with it an ocean of terrible pleasure. She had never felt anything like it. He thrust into her with gluttonous discipline; building her up and letting her down in a mad burlesque of copulate entanglement.

"Holy shit... I spoke too soon daddy! Your cock is so fucking gross and weird, I hate that I love it! Don't you fucking dare stop! Rail me like a grade school dropout! I'm gonna blow my FUCKING STACK!"

His thrusting halted, trapping Olive in a searing limbo of unfulfilled pleasure.

"Such boorish harlotry is sadly so common amongst women today, even the rich and powerful. IF I grant you entry into my harem you will learn the true ways. The old ways. I shall mold you into a true lady, steeped in a noble finish. You will finally achieve your dream, my dove: you will be truly superior."

His boast gave her just the break she needed. She wrapped herself around his evil cock and whipped her body forward, pinning him on his back and mounting him like a stallion. 'I'll give him a taste of our time' she thought. 'He wants a princess? I'll give him a porn star.' She was throbbing with unearthly delight. She felt more virile and alive than ever before, rotating against him and mining all the dark pleasure she could from him like a crazed addict. She knew she was going to pop any second, she was determined to force his hand before that happened. With the ferocity of a banshee, she flailed against him in a near acrobatic thrust of passion. She was sure she had him in her thralls but just as she could feel him begin to release, his face turned to an evil grin. His eyes locked with hers and she began to burst into a hysterical climax. He pulled himself up to his knees and lifted her up into the air, slowly sliding himself out of her and lifting her legs over his shoulder as she pulsated with orgasmic upheaval.

"No please, I swear I'm not a ditzy trollop; not usually anyway! I'll be the sauciest mistress in your wench stable! "

"I'm afraid you are not the unique prize I suspected, and I was so dreadfully excited for us. Goodbye forever, my sweet, I must forsake you to the devil now, for you are his to punish."

"No, Please! Give me another chance! I can behave like a lady and satisfy you like a tantric sorceress, I promise! At least let me blow you daddy, it's my specialty!"

The old man brought his mouth down between her legs, claiming her with his tongue and transforming her protests into pleasured screams. Her mind was completely gone. He had seized and enslaved her inner goddess and taken her as a lust maiden. The horrific pleasure climaxed as she felt the cold sting of fangs pressing into her smooth skin. She let loose a howling shriek as the fangs pierced into her and the pleasuring of his tongue turned to a terrifying sucking, as if he was pulling all her youthful virility into him at once. A calamitous scream escaped her flush lips and the dark haired bimbo's mind blacked over as she collapsed like a cold porcelain doll.

"Rest in perfect peace now, my fallen angel. You held such promise, but I must continue my search. Perhaps I will call upon you again to see what Satan has taught you. I could never truly give up on such a fine piece as you."

'Ugh' thought the thoroughly ravished vixen as she drifted into unconsciousness. 'Men...'

TC_Cove
TC_Cove
4 Followers