The Vampire, Hymee Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I have to do?" I asked nervously.

"I have to inject my essence into you to wake your dark self and allow you to become who we planned you to be. My saliva contains a virus that will combine with your DNA to activate the latent genes that we have bred into your body."

"Will it hurt?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

"A little," she said, but I can help you with that if you let me. She leant forward allowing her pendulous breasts to fall against the nape of her slip. Smiling she held the pose watching as my cock began to swell. She reached out for my hand holding me with her eyes before sliding it up her shirt. She then knelt on the bed and cupped my face like a loving mother would a child, and kissed me. If was a full kiss burning with passion and need.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered into my ear. Her forked tongue kissed the back of my neck and then glided along my cheek before insinuating itself into my mouth. I gulped as it flicked in and out, probing my tongue. She straddled my legs, perching either side with her honeyed vagina softly brushing my thighs causing my penis to quiver and twitch against her labia.

"I know how much you want this," she said with a sly grin.

Dextrously she reached down manoeuvring her supple fingers into my boxers. A delicious smile stole across her face as she found my throbbing cock. She flipped it out and studied its engorged head which glistened in the moonlight.

"Oh my," she said, "such a handsome one. I think I know how I can distract you a little."

She reached up and in one slinky motion let her chemise fall to the bed revealing her voluptuous breasts. They were full and round with large bullet-like nipples that pointed upwards. She ran a hand through my hair and pulled me forward into her welcoming bosom. I took a nipple in my mouth and began circling it with my tongue. I heard a little gasp as I began to suck, and encouraged, I reached behind her with my spare hand and began to softly knead her bottom. She bleated again when I circled the lips of her slicked vagina, my finger slipping into her hot interior, and she cried out in ecstasy.

"I'm going to let you fuck me however you want," she whimpered as more fingers began to dive deeper into her love hole.

Hymee in return began to work the shaft of my cock with her hand. In an effort to slow my attentions on her wet vagina, she grabbed both my hands and arched backwards placing them on her breasts before playfully slipping off me to focus on my penis. Her forked tongue flicked out and wrapped around my shaft. It was as black as soot, about 1 inch wide and 6 inches long. It snaked up and down sending paroxysms of pleasure through to my balls. Holding my eyes, she took my head in her mouth and began to suck. Her head bobbed down taking my full shaft and I felt my rod quiver in delight. My balls too had tightened to the point of breaking, sending waves of pleasure up along my shaft and down into my anus. She teased me with her tongue before once again straddling me, but this time she lowered herself onto my erect member taking me to the hilt. A wave of excitement raced through my body as the firm muscles of her vagina flexed around me. She rhythmically raised herself up and as just as I was about to exit her, she fell back onto me, impaling her and emitting little moans of delight.

"I'm going to cum," I cried as the pressure built.

"Give it to me," she whispered into my ears.

"Oh God it's happening."

My cum erupted like a geyser slicking my cock and her pussy. At that moment I felt a lance-like pin-prick that surprised me rather than hurt as she bit down on my neck.

Was she biting me? Is that what vampires really do?

Thick gobbets of jiz oozed from her pussy and trickled onto my stomach, then unexpectedly, I felt a numbing cold creep down my arm and into my chest. It was as if ice had been injected into my veins. I couldn't breathe and my heart began to gallop. The corners of my vision receded. The last thing that I saw before the blackness took me was Hymee's look of concern on her face.

12