The Vampires of Rwanda

Story Info
Abdel Karangwa and Jannah fight evil in Kigali.
2.2k words
2.25
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

The sun rose over the City of Kigali, Rwanda, driving the night critters back to their lairs. Darkness must give way to light, it's the way of the world. The owls, the honey badgers, the porcupines and the pole cats went back to their hiding places, driven away by the light of the sun. Abdel Karangwa headed back to his place, a two-story townhouse located in the wealthy Nimepata District of metropolitan Kigali. Abdel Karangwa made it home just as the sky turned golden. Even though Abdel Karangwa hadn't breathed in decades, he sighed in sheer relief.

"Thanks, brother," said the cab driver, overjoyed with the generous tip that Abdel Karangwa had given him before exiting the vehicle. Even with a Vampire's preternatural strength and speed, Abdel Karangwa had his limits. After completing his task in the wild, Abdel grabbed his cellphone and summoned a cab as soon as he reached the City of Kigali. It would have taken him too long to cross the vast West African metropolis on foot. Modern technology does have its conveniences, especially for the Undead. Abdel Karangwa made it home safely, beating the arrival of daylight by a hair...

"Home sweet home," Abdel Karangwa said to himself, as he closed the door behind him. The townhouse had heavy drapes on the windows, shielding its inhabitants from the sunlight, and Abdel welcomed the cool darkness. As a Vampire, Abdel could potentially live forever but sunlight was his bane. Normally, Abdel would have been home hours before dawn, but he'd gone on a mission which took him far from his comfort zone. When duty calls, a warrior must answer. Even nine decades after becoming one of the Undead, Abdel, a former soldier, was still a warrior at heart. Some things simply never change...

Abdel grinned as a quartet of furry forms came bounding toward him in the darkness. The house's dogs, Lucky, Dakota, Marquis and Harriet rushed to greet their master. Abdel knelt down and petted the dogs. Collectively, this quartet of canines are known as the Familiars. The animals had been recently fed. Abdel could smell the goat meat that the dogs consumed. Abdel allowed the dogs to lick his hand and face. Even as a Vampire, Abdel loved his dogs more than anything. Dogs are loyal, unlike people, or Vampires, come to think of it. During the day, the dogs had the run of the entire house. They're the daytime protectors of the Vampires...

"Cutting it a bit close," came a female voice, and Abdel smiled as Lady Jannah came forward. Six feet tall and curvy, with dark brown skin and long black hair, Lady Jannah looked no older than forty, even though she had been walking the earth for centuries. Lady Jannah In the dark, Lady Jannah's golden brown eyes glowed. Lady Jannah smiled at Abdel, briefly baring her pearly white fangs. Abdel took off his coat, which had a hood and gloves in the pockets, a last ditch defense against the sun's rays.

"The deed is done," Abdel replied, and Lady Jannah nodded, pleased to receive the good news. Abdel had gone to the outskirts of Kigali, into the wilderness, and taken care of business. The Cult of Tukur would be diminished now that its leader Father Basil was dead. Abdel had gone into the wilderness and infiltrated the Cult of Tukur's woodland compound, and then he killed their leader, the infamous Father Basil, one of the most dangerous men in all of West Africa. Father Basil, a former Catholic priest, had found an ancient tome of forbidden magic and used it to summon rogue Orishas, forcing them to do his bidding.

In West Africa, from Nigeria to Ghana, from Senegal to Congo, from Gambia to Benin, a delicate balance exists between the world of Man, and the world of the Supernatural. Demons, monsters and creatures of myth and legend walk among ordinary men and women, disguised as seemingly ordinary people. In Europe and North America, the various species of sentient nonhumans have been hunted in the past, but in West Africa, the sentient nonhumans have always commanded respect. A truce has existed between Man and the Supernatural in Africa since time immemorial.

"Father Basil needed to die, the man wanted to use demons to destroy the European neocolonial influences and their African myrmidons but he went about it the wrong way," Lady Jannah said, and Abdel nodded in agreement. A war between humans and the Supernatural would do no one any good. Such a conflict would only result in the end of the world. Abdel, as Lady Jannah's apprentice, has taken care of business. Lady Jannah approached her apprentice, and hugged him tenderly.

"The Cult of Tukur will be in disarray, your mortal agents in the Rwandan military can take care of them," Abdel said, and Lady Jannah nodded, gently kissing him on the forehead. Six feet two inches tall, strongly built and dark-skinned, Abdel still looked like the soldier he'd once been. Lady Jannah knows warriors. After all, Lady Jannah was once a Palace Guard during the Reign of King Rwabugiri, who unified the states of Gisaka, Bugesera and Burundi into a true Rwandan civilization in the nineteenth century.

Lady Jannah was turned into a Vampire by Prince Kagayo, a legendary Vampire who once ruled over the Manwagari Tribe in the Kirundo region of Burundi in the eighteenth century. After roaming all over Africa and the Arab world, Lady Jannah returned home to Rwanda. The African female Vampire was in a tavern in the town of Kibuye one evening when she saw a tall, handsome Rwandan military man stride in with his cohorts. Lady Jannah chose to turn Abdel Karangwa into a Vampire after meeting him in the environs of Kibuye in the summer of 1932. The African Vampire queen has not regretted that decision. Abdel Karangwa has become a magnificent Vampire...

"You've done well," Lady Jannah said, and she took Abdel by the hand and led him to the basement of their townhouse. To their neighbors, Lady Jannah and Abdel were simply a pair of wealthy, eccentric oddballs. The people of metropolitan Kigali didn't know that Lady Jannah and Abdel were the latest in a long line of Dark Protectors. In the olden days, just like today, Africa's monsters protected the people of Africa. Lady Jannah has fought against European colonials such as the Belgian Empire in her time, and before her time is done, she will do far more to protect her people.

"Thank you," Abdel said, taking the cup of blood which Lady Jannah offered him. Lady Jannah nodded and smiled as Abdel drank his fill. The blood in the cup came from a pair of goats, and Abdel greedily gulped it down, slaking his thirst. Lady Jannah purchased the goats from a farmer, and used their blood to slake her thirst and that of her man Abdel, while the goat meat fed the Vampire couple's quartet of dogs. Lady Jannah runs an orderly household and doesn't believe in chaos, or waste. Life is better that way.

In the myths and folklore of Eastern Europe and Northern America, Vampires are savage creatures that drain humans of their blood and treat mankind like cattle. In just about every Eastern European or North American tale of the Undead, Vampires are the enemy of Mankind. In West Africa, the Vampires are more civilized than that. African Vampires drink the blood of animals, and as long as they don't cross the line and prey on humans, Africans leave them alone. Such are the terms of a thousand-year-old truce between Man and Monster in West Africa.

Lady Jannah and her lover/apprentice Abdel Karangwa are part of a long line of civilized African Vampires. Such is the way of things on the continent of Africa. The Order of the Dark Protectors is truly ancient and they are indeed honorable. The kind of monstrous Vampires who prey on humans aren't allowed on the continent of Africa. Such dregs dwell in the shadows in the European, Arabian, Asian and North American realms. Lady Jannah refilled Abdel's cup once he emptied it. The lady of the house always tends to her man's needs. This too is the way of things on the continent of Africa...

"Drink your fill, Abdel, regain your strength, for I have need of you," Lady Jannah said to her lover, who grinned, flashing his fangs. Abdel tossed the cup aside, and Lady Jannah bared her fangs, pouncing on him like a panther going after an antelope in the bush. Abdel found himself thrown to the floor, and Lady Jannah straddled him. A startling transformation came over the African female Vampire. At last, Lady Jannah shed her disguise...

"Beloved," Abdel said, and his eyes turned bright red while his fangs and claws grew longer and sharper. Being only a little over a century old, Abdel still looked mostly human. Lady Jannah can still assume human form but she has a truly monstrous Vampire Aspect. Huge, bat-like wings unfurled from Lady Jannah's wings while her eyes turned solid black, and coal-black fur grew all over her body. The monstrous, demonic woman glared at her lover, and he smiled, for she was glorious.

"Take me," Lady Jannah commanded, and Abdel roared, seizing her by the throat. Lady Jannah flapped her wings, wounding Abdel, who roared in rage. Lady Jannah laughed as an enraged Abdel came for her while she tried to flee. The male Vampire seized his mistress by the wing and threw her to the floor. Lady Jannah struggled as Abdel leapt on top of her and they fought ferociously. Abdel sank his fangs into Lady Jannah's throat, drawing blood. Lady Jannah struggled but Abdel had her pinned.

"You are mine," Abdel roared, and Lady Jannah grinned, resuming her human aspect. The two Vampires kissed, and began making love. Lady Jannah sighed happily as Abdel kissed her throat, which healed instantly, and then caressed her breasts. Abdel sucked on Lady Jannah's tits, and his hand slipped between her thighs. Lady Jannah exhaled sharply as Abdel kissed a path from her tits to her crotch. Abdel winked at Lady Jannah then began eating her pussy. Lady Jannah closed her eyes and moaned softly as Abdel ate her pussy. It had been a long night, and the lady of the house has her needs. The man of the house must rise to the occasion...

"Oh yes," Lady Jannah sighed, and Abdel put her on all fours, admiring her big beautiful African booty. Abdel kissed Lady Jannah's thick ass, and ate her pussy from behind. Lady Jannah arched her back, loving what Abdel was doing to her. After eating her pussy real good, Abdel spread Lady Jannah's thick ass cheeks and inhaled her ass funk. The African female Vampire giggled as her lover slid his tongue into her booty hole. Abdel began eating Lady Jannah's ass, savoring the way her asshole tasted. Let the good times roll...

"Come here," Abdel commanded, and he lay flat on the carpeted floor as Lady Jannah stood over him. The tall, curvaceous African female Vampire caressed her breasts with one hand while hiding her hairy bush the other. Smiling shyly, Lady Jannah straddled Abdel, lowering herself onto him. Abdel groaned as Lady Jannah impaled herself on his long and thick member. Lady Jannah's cold vagina ensnared Abdel's cock, and at last they were one. Resting her hands on Abdel's broad shoulders, Lady Jannah began riding him...

"Just fuck me," Lady Jannah hissed, and she rode Abdel passionately, loving the feel of his hard, thick cock inside of her. Abdel looked at Lady Jannah, who looked wild and beautiful in a most primal way. Lady Jannah swayed this way and that, her nipples erect and her big ass shaking as she rode Abdel's cock, which throbbed in her womanhood. As a mortal woman and as a Vampire, Lady Jannah likes her men strong, passionate and masculine. Abdel was all those things and more, and he fucked Lady Jannah until she tapped out...

"I can't get enough of you," Abdel said to Lady Jannah, laughing. In the darkened basement, a refuge that was both mercifully silent and sunproof, Lady Jannah smiled and rested her head on Abdel's hairy chest. The Rwandan Vampire warrior always knew just what to say. In the townhouse's upper levels, the quartet of dogs roamed, patrolling their master and mistress domain. The Familiars would defend Abdel and Lady Jannah with their lives. Such is the ancient pact between Vampire and Familiar.

"Well, handsome, I am addictive," Lady Jannah whispered into Abdel's ear. The two African Vampires kissed, and then slept. Outside the lovely townhouse, the sun burned bright, and daytime creatures, both human and animal, went about their business. For Vampires such as Abdel and Lady Jannah, the daytime is a time of rest and reflection. They do not breathe. Their hearts do not beat. They do not age. They do not get sick. Such are the benefits and burdens of being Undead. The City of Kigali and her citizens are watched over by the Dark Protectors, abiders of the ancient pact between Man and Monster in the realms of West Africa. This is their world...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers