The Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull up on it, but I don't move. The ziptie seems to be welded to the seat or something as there is no give at all. I pull, push, even wiggle my hands, but there's no give. I'm stuck.

"How many have seen your tits, Maria?" Thomas asks as if nothing has happened. He and the camera can clearly see me struggling as I've even started to stand up some to get a better leverage on my bonds. It's clear he knew what was going to happen. In fact, he must have some sort of remote that did it.

"W-What?" I ask, shaken and scared. He looks at me with a waiting expression, giving me the impression he doesn't want to repeat himself.

"I...I....I don't know," I answer honestly. Plenty of girls have thanks to gym class, but only the one boyfriend. In any case, who cares?! I want out of this. This isn't right!

"I ask because you can add, oh, at least 100,000 people to that number," he tells me. He then leans forward with his hands coming out. In slow motion I see his hands move towards my throat. Only he doesn't grab it. Instead, he grabs the neckline of my top.

Panic runs over me as he pulls down. As the fabric is stretchy, it has no issue at all stretching down at all. The problem is that I am not wearing a bra. When I purchased this top, the saleslady told me not to wear a bra with it, as it'll stick out and look tacky. Plus, I thought by not wearing a bra, I would look sexier.

To my horror, he pulls until both of my bare breasts are seen. Pulls the top to expose both of them fully, then let's go of the fabric so it snaps and rests under the base of each breast. He then sits back in his seat, calm as ever, leaving me tied up and with my breasts exposed.

"There, you look much stupider like that," he says and chuckles. Feeling pale, I sit and don't move. I mean, I'm looking at my own breasts...out like this. My bare breasts out for this crazy man, for the camera and for anyone that might be looking in as this van is nothing but windows.

Thomas doesn't say anything after that. He just looks at me while I stay stunned. I turn my head to the right, where I see two lanes with cars in it as this van keeps driving. I can see a compact car as well as a huge truck, which means the people inside them could see me as well if they looked.

What stuns me the most is how I can feel my boobs jiggling with the motion of the van. Small jiggles from the road which feel large thanks to the size of my breasts. It goes on nonstop too. Just my boobs, jiggling and bouncing about.

"Damn, those are just...huge fucking tits. They might be as big as your head. What size are they?" he exclaims, staring directly at them. He has that same look of intensity as he asks this. Like he wants to devour them.

Fear overwhelms me as I see how much danger I am in. I try to think up what to do, but don't have many options. If I scream for help, it would take one blow from him to quiet me. And that's not even sure anyone would hear me. We are currently on a major street with tons of noise all over.

"Twenty...twenty-eight H," I find myself answering honestly about the size of the bra I wear. My voice sound so soft and scared, and completely not like me at all. Nor have I ever admitted my bra size to anyone.

"DAMN. You serious?! Skinny with big fat fucking tits. What a combination," he says, and I don't know if he's being mean or complimentary. I guess it doesn't matter.

"Give them a shake. Make them move for the camera," he says, going so far as to mimic shaking his own chest as if he had breasts. Unable to help it, I look at him with a shocked and scared face. He can't be serious, right? He can't expect me to do that, or anything, when I'm so scared and helpless.

"This is your one warning. Keep your pathetic legs spread at all times," he warns seriously, pointing at me with a single finger. He says this in a manner that makes me think he may punch me. It just sounds angry. Like he is pissed I disobeyed.

Looking, I see my legs have closed. Not so much closed but are only about a foot apart. With all that's happened, I just closed them without thinking. Yet with him so upset, I spread them again. Spread them as wide as before, till they are basically on either side of the bench seat's frame.

He leans back in his seat while looking not at me, but at my chest. It's almost like my face doesn't matter any longer. He's expecting me to shake my breasts.

Closing my eyes to hold back tears, I roll my shoulders. When I do, my breasts begin to jiggle about. I do this vigorously to make him happy, feeling my poor boobs bouncing about from the motion. Feeling them dangle, jiggle and bounce all around making them feel like some comical part of me.

I hear a car horn sound from the side and turn to look in that direction. When I do, I see an older man in a convertible, maybe in his 60s or 70s, giving me a thumbs up. He's looking directly at me and is enjoying the show. At this, all the other cars become more than visible to me, making me feel like I'm shaking my tits for the entire world.

"Damn. That's a sight to see," Thomas muses as I keep making my breasts jiggle and bounce even if that old man is watching. I keep going, feeling so very stupid and humiliated. Yet I feel my nipples get hard. I even feel them tingle like they are enjoying this attention, which can't be. This is my worst nightmare.

"Any of your 9 lovers ever titty-fuck you?" Thomas asks now. To answer, I shake my head no. For some reason the two of us know that I lied about that number of lovers but that I'm not lying now.

"We'll fix that later. But first, I think the viewers want to see more," he says. Once again he moves forward, only this time he doesn't grab my neck or my top. Instead he goes to the waistband of my jeans.

"N-No, please," I beg softly as he undoes the button on my jeans. Without so much as a glance to my face, his hands move to the waistband of my jeans on either side of my hips. Then he tugs down, forcing my jeans and panties down.

It takes a single hard tug before my womanhood is exposed. That forceful tug sends my jeans damn near to my knees, exposing my bare legs and my shaved self. And Thomas is so strong, he forced my legs closed as he tugs my pants down.

With ease, or at least that is what it seems like, he pulls my jeans down and off. Pain rushes over me as the pants were on me extremely tight on me. Him forcing them off seemed to scrap away my legs. It took me a good few minutes to get on, yet he yanks them off in seconds.

The truth of the matter is that I'm basically naked now. Sitting here, my breasts exposed and with no bottoms. The humiliation I feel increases to the point that I no longer even feel like myself. It feels like this is some other version of me, one stuck in the multiverse. One that let herself get trapped with her breasts and womanhood fully exposed.

"What did I tell you about your legs?" Thomas says, like a father to his child as he folds my pants. In reaction, I spread my legs wide without thinking. My legs part, exposing my womanhood completely to the camera as all I can think about is not making him mad. It's only after I do this and feel my womanhood starting to part do I realize what I've done. I've given the camera the best view of my pussy.

Thomas doesn't say anything after this. He politely folds my jeans and puts them on the seat next to him. He then leans forward and I yelp out as I think he means to kiss (or worse) my womanhood. But he doesn't. Instead, he leans over to my right foot as I keep my legs spread.

I feel him grab my foot and tears fall as I'm sure he's going to lick my foot like one of those crazy foot fetish people. Again, he doesn't. Instead, he moves my foot a little inward and presses it against the bar of the seat frame.

Then I understand why, and it makes the tears start to stream down, because he cuffs my ankle to the frame. There must have been handcuffs connected to the outer frame of the bench seat I am on, because I feel the cold metal around my ankle. He's cuffing my legs spread wide apart.

Thomas now moves to my other foot. Every part of me says to kick him, to shove my knee or foot right in his ugly face. But then I see his arms covered in tattoos. I see how muscular he is. This scares me. So I stay still, allowing him to position my foot against the bar then cuff it as well.

I'm now secured in this van, my hands cuffed behind the seat and my legs cuffed far apart. Never have I felt so scared. Never have I felt so stupid. Never have I felt so incredibly humiliated.

"There. Now you look more like what you should," Thomas says as he leans back in the seat. I just stare at him, not believing that any of this is really happening. I'm naked. Completely naked on the road where anyone can see. Not to mention exposed to the camera. Who knows how many dirty old men are going to see this. And you know what they will be doing when they watch.

"Now. How many have licked that pussy?" Thomas asks, again like everything is perfectly normal. To this I don't respond. Not because of the grossness of the question nor of the crudity of the word pussy. I don't respond because in my head I'm wondering if any of the passing cars can see my womanhood. They can see my breasts for sure, but what about my womanhood? Am I high enough for anyone to see it? What must people think I'm doing? Would any have the sense to call the police for me?

"One," I answer honestly, my face red as I know people watching must be staring at my pussy now. Thomas nods at this as if pleased I'm telling the truth. My boyfriend tried oral on me once, but said it made his tongue and jaw tired.

"How many cocks have you sucked?" Thomas now asks. Again, my face burns red as to be asked that like this is more than I can take at the moment. But I see the stern way he looks at me. The way he demands an answer, even if I am naked and humiliated.

"One," I again answer honestly. To this Thomas looks surprised. His eyes open wide and he has a look as if his mind has been blown.

"Wow. Really? I wouldn't have taken you as someone to do that. You know be dirty enough to put a cock in her mouth," he says. This again is said in a way that I'm not sure is a compliment or insult. All I know is how it makes me feel so small.

"You are a cocksucker then?" He asks. He says this very tauntingly, as if to get a reaction out of me. Only he stares at me as if waiting for a response.

"I...I guess," I answer in a soft, scared voice. I hate how I sound. It makes it known how scared I am, how terrified. I wish I could sound strong and badass.

"Then say it. Say the truth, that you are a cocksucker. You take cocks in your mouth," he tells me in that stern voice of his. I stare at him, knowing it's close to being a glare. He wants this for no other reason that to torture me. To make me humiliate myself.

"I'm a cocksucker. I take cocks in my mouth," I say out loud, feeling dirty even saying it. It also makes my stomach tingle, but not in a bad way. It's a strange feeling, one I hadn't really felt before. It makes me feel dirty, like I'm some sort of easy girl that has sex all the time. Thomas smiles wide now, as if very pleased. That smile seems to know how I am feeling.

"Good. Great to hear," he says and then stands. Or at least he tries to. He has to bend over as the roof of the van isn't that high. He takes a step towards me and I get scared. I even try to move, forgetting how I'm cuffed. I'm not going anywhere.

Thomas moves between my legs and looks down at me. Then, to my horror, he unbuttons his jeans. Once unbuttoned, he pulls them down some, allowing his hard cock to spring out. He wears no underwear as his cock just springs out and points at me.

He takes a handful of my hair and pulls my head forward. As he does, he steps forward, moving his cock even closer to me. My arms are stretched painfully as he pulls as there's not much I can do or move.

Now his cock is touching my face. He has it pressed against my right cheek, where he rubs it up and down. Then he hits me with it repeatedly, humiliating me by slapping me with it to make a clapping sound. Next he grabs it and smears it over my eyes, making me close my eyes just in time.

His cock is now pressed against my closed lips. He rubs it back and forth, running over my lips as if to say "open up." I don't of course, and I don't open my eyes. Taking his cock in my mouth is the worst thing I can think that he could do. It feels like it will make me into how I feel.

"Come on cocksucker, suck on this cock. Let everyone see the real you," he croons as he keeps rubbing his manhood on my face while stepping to the side so the camera can see. Tears fall from my eyes as he does this, as the feeling that I'm nothing but a whore pounds into me.

A part of me want to let him do it and bite down for what he's doing to me. Only I know that would end badly. Also, as much as I hate to admit this...he has a huge cock. It's freakishly huge. Like porn star type cock. The sort that shouldn't exist. It took me off guard so much that at first I thought maybe it was fake.

Seeing how large it is sort of makes me want to actually do it. To feel what it would be like to have that huge thing in my mouth. I remember how it felt with my boyfriend, having his manhood in my mouth, but I bet its nothing like what it would be with him.

The next thing I know, his cock is in my mouth. At some point I did open my mouth, if I knew it or not. He seizes on it and presses his cock against my opening mouth to insert that huge thing inside.

His cock brushes over my lips as he puts it in my mouth. It is so large I have to open my mouth wide to take him in. It goes in and rubs against my tongue and the roof of my mouth as he just jams it in instead of guiding it. It feels like taking a coke can into my mouth.

"Good girl," he says now that his cock is in my mouth. He then grabs the back of my head, where he wraps my hair in his fist. His other hand goes to the top of my head where it does the same, giving him a firm grasp of my head.

He starts to pull my head down on his cock. When he does, I try to pull back to oppose this. He is obviously stronger than me, so he shoves his cock deeper into my mouth, where his entire cock-head goes in. I fight to pull back, only to have him shove me back down on his cock.

After a few times of being forced to go on his cock, I find myself starting to tingle between my legs. It's that special tingle too, when I know I'm getting aroused in that special way. I don't feel it very often, mainly when I am on reddit looking about at something super arousing.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I like how this feels. Not being tied up or filmed but being forced and manhandled. Forced to take more of his cock in my mouth. Forced to feel this humiliating feeling that I'm nothing but a whore for him. Forced to feel dirty. Forced to be a cocksucker.

I'm shocked by the way I feel so warm, and even more shocked to find that I've closed my mouth on his manhood, letting it move over my lips. That the feeling of that huge thing going deeper and deeper into my mouth makes me tingle worse as I start to suck him off. Even the fact that I think my jaw is getting tired makes me tingle worse.

I'm sucking his cock. Sure, he's forcing my head back and forth, but I'm willingly sucking and blowing him now. And he isn't being gentle at all. He whips my head hard, forcing me to move faster than I think I could if I was doing it myself. He's facefucking me.

Now he shoves his cock so deep that I gag. It goes all the way to the back of my mouth where I automatically gag, which he pulls out. Only he shoves it back in, going even deeper right after. Each time he does this, I gag. But he keeps going, shoving it deeper each time, nonstop.

My eyes widen all the way they can as fear overtakes me when he shoves his cock so far in that it blocks my air. No air moves in or out of my lungs as his cock is basically in my throat. Panic starts within me, where I start to struggle as I don't know what to do. I can't breathe.

I look up at him, feeling him shoving his cock even deeper. I protest and try to beg him to stop, but that's what he wanted as he thrusts more, actually putting his cock in my throat. Sure, it's probably just a tiny bit in, but it feels like it's damn near into my stomach. He's not just facefucking me, he's fucking my throat.

Laughing he pulls out completely, letting me cough and cough as drool comes out. I take huge breaths of air as I can breathe again, the fear slowly fading. I have a feeling he wouldn't really do anything like kill me. If he did, there would be trouble for him and probably a lot of work. What he was doing was scaring me and showing how helpless I am. Only he jams his cock in again, working it's way back into my throat all over again.

Thomas then takes his cock still out while I cough, where he sits back down but leans over. He grabs at the collar of my top which is on the bottom of my breasts, and yanks. He easily rips the top open. The sound of tearing fabric is heard as he pulls and pulls, destroying my top completely. It takes him about a minute, but once he is done, I'm left naked with no hint of any clothes now.

I'm naked now. Completely naked. Naked and tied down...on camera. A camera that just witnessed me giving him a blowjob, where he shoved it in my throat. Oh how the dirty pervs that watch are going to love that. Not to mention any passing car.

"Give me those tits," Thomas grunts and then grabs my breasts. Each boob has his hand on it as he begins to squeeze. He is extremely rough too, squeezing hard enough to make me yelp. Then he lifts them as if seeing how much they weigh before dropping them. He repeats this over and over; grabbing my breasts and lifting, then letting go so they drop heavily down.

"These are huge fucking tits," he says as he grabs them again to squeeze. He then manhandles them by mashing them together. When he does this, my boobs are pressed together, making them extend up and down. Doing this, I feel them press against the bottom of my chin.

He lets go to let them bounce and sway. Staring at them, he brings his hand and slaps my left tit. Just open hand slaps it hard, making a clap sound. I cry out at this as I've never had my boob slapped before. My breast rams into my other breast, then both swing violently for a moment before stopping. Then he slaps the other one to repeat this the other way.

For at least a minute, he slaps my breasts to watch them swing. Each time he does, I jerk as the slaps are shocking and sting. He really doesn't care how badly it hurts as long as he gets to watch my breasts move like this. Nor does he care how red my boobs are getting from his slaps.

Again, between my legs tingle very strongly as he does this. My boyfriend was always respectful of my breasts, treating them gently when he played with them. Thomas is the opposite. He sees them as things, like sex toys for him to do with as he pleases. It makes me feel used. Like I'm just an object. That all I am are my tits.

"Tell me you want me to play with your tits," Thomas then orders, still slapping my breasts. I keep jerking each time, trying to convince my body that I don't like this. That I'm not getting aroused to this bastard playing with my breasts. To him slapping them.

"I...I want you to play with my t-t-tits," I tell him, my face reddening. He looks at my face when I say this, as I think it is the first time I've ever said the word "tits" before out loud. It's such a crude and nasty word, one that I don't think should describe any part of a woman.

Thomas laughs. Looks right at me and laughs, clearly with it aimed at me. He then slaps my breasts again to make me feel them swing. Not to mention that I feel my breasts starting to swell from all the slapping.