The Van Pt. 02

Story Info
Thomas returns to make her film another video.
9.3k words
4.73
56.4k
114

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"Yeah, I think he should really just revise the test questions and have us take it again since so many people found errors," I tell my college classmates as we walk away from D-Hall English 1302. We all got back our exam today and about half the class found errors to which they should have got credit for answers that were marked wrong.

"You're right Maria. It is totally unfair. Not to mention now we are all going to have to go through our past tests with a fine-tooth comb to make sure they were graded correctly," my friend Becky tells me, agreeing. We are walking back towards the entrance of the college, where all the parking lots are located. Since I don't live in the dorms, I have to drive to the college whenever there is a test as normally classes are online.

This is my second year of college as I am only 19 years old and already I've gotten all A's. In high school I got made fun of for having such a high GPA, but here it has helped me get friends. The ones that are serious about their education sort of group together to help each other. It's the first time experiencing anything like this.

"Heya Ms Fat Tits," a dark male voice says. I hear it before I see the owner, but it doesn't matter...I know who it is. That voice, that horrible voice sends cold fear over my skin, making goosebumps appear everywhere. This fear is so great it stuns me to the point everything starts to move in slow motion. It makes me feel like the end is coming for me.

To the side, leaning against a tree, is Thomas. THOMAS. The huge, gang member-looking guy that works for that porn company. The huge muscular man that is covered in tattoos and looks as if he has killed before and liked it.

I stop moving to stare at him in total disbelief. No. He can't be here. He can't be here. This is my college. This is my normal life. He's not part of my life anymore. Not after what he did. What he and that company did. That was just a one-time stupid mistake I made.

Last semester, I needed money, bad. But not for drugs or booze or anything bad like that. I needed money or else I wouldn't be able to pay for college. So I did the dumbest thing of my life and signed up to be "interviewed" by a porn company.

I was told it was just an interview where they would ask me dirty questions. That there would be no sex, not even nudity unless I wanted it. What actually happened is Thomas scared the hell out of me, made me strip, destroyed my clothes, tied me down and fucked me harder than I ever have been in all my life with his super huge cock. And it all happened in that fucking van.

Remembering that horrid van, I stop and look about. Sure enough, I see it, parked against the curb, looking like the Grim Reaper's ride. As I look at it, I remember how as a last kick in the teeth, he dumped me out of that van when he was finished, tied up, naked and covered in cum and tossed the money I was owed at me.

"What did you say?!" My friend exclaims to Thomas, becoming instantly furious. Thomas looks at her with a smirk, as if thinking this is funny. His eyes then flick to mine and we have a silent conversation. My friends don't know that I did...that. They don't know about the video. And that's how it's going to stay.

"He's just joking," I say, stepping in front of her, feeling all the color drain out of my face. I step between my friends and Thomas, hoping he doesn't say anything more. He and I know he has all the power at the moment as I don't want my friends to learn about that video

"What? No he's not! Look at him, he's a fucking loser!" My friend Becky exclaims while my other friend stands there looking very offended. I stay between Thomas and them, trying to think fast. Never have I felt so scared or nervous is all my life.

"It's a bad joke from an ex. He wants to get me and my friends upset. Just ignore him," I tell Becky in a whisper, hoping she falls for it. She looks at me with a look that clearly shows she doesn't.

"Come on Ms. Fat Tits. Let's go," Thomas says, not caring about my friends or if they are offended. Instead he walks towards the street and towards the van.

"L-L-Look, give me a s-s-second," I practically beg Becky, hoping she doesn't do anything more. That she just walks away and pretends this hasn't happen. That she really thinks this is my ex and we need to discuss whatever ex's talk about.

Not having much of a choice, I rush towards Thomas, wanting to know what in the fuck he is doing here. Does he really think I'm going to make another video? Hell no! Not after what he did to me. The way he treated me. The way he left me. I rather die.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I demand to know as I approach him. He acts as if he doesn't hear me and calmly opens the van door. Then he motions for me to get in without even looking directly at me. The way he does this makes me think of an owner telling their dog to get in because they are going home.

"Get in. Your video made the suits a fuck-ton of money, and they want another," Thomas states. To this I stare at him in anger, wanting for the first time to punch a man. My anger boils up, making my face turn red in fury.

How dare he! How dare all of them after what they did! They can all go to hell. Let them fuck each like they did me if they want another damn video

"Fuck you. And hell no, I'm not doing shit for you after what you did. You go tell "the suits" a big fuck you from me. Go fuck yourself in the ass too limp dick," I tell him, being careful to keep my voice down so my friends don't hear but wanting to be a savage as possible.

Nervous about them hearing, I glance behind me to make sure they are still standing far over there and not overhearing. They are still where I left them, watching the scene go down. Probably worried I'm going to be kidnapped or something.

"I take it they haven't seen the award-winning movie?" Thomas asks with an evil smirk, his eyes flickering to my friends. My eyes narrow at this, as we both know the answer. I can also tell that this is a threat.

"Have you seen it? I sent you the link to it, well, the preview, you have to pay for the full thing," he says, his smirk growing as he taunts me. To this I tell him to go fuck himself again, but am unable to keep it quiet so everyone around hears me. Why would I watch that? I lived it. I never want to see anything like that ever again.

"Maybe I could give them a free copy? You see, it made so much money the suits decided to burn it on BluRay," Thomas says and reaches into the van. He pulls out a small blue case from the seat and holds it out for me.

On the cover...is me. It's a picture of me, siting in the van's bench seat, my hands tied behind the seat, my legs tied spread apart and completely naked. The look on my face is a look of horror and arousal, and it doesn't help that the way I'm posed, my tits are sticking out as if to ask the person holding the case to touch them. And I think they photoshopped my exposed tits to make them even larger for some reason. And the title? "Van Ride From Hell starring Miss Fat Tits!"

"Give me a sec Tits, let me give one to each of them," he says and pulls out multiple copies. He then steps around me to head towards my friends.

Panic sets in at this, as in a flash I see everything I've built die. My life would be ruined. Not just my college life, but my entire life. The friends that I made would instantly lose respect for me, and I would be the loser outcast like in high school. From this point forward I wouldn't be the smart, sweet girl from class, but the nasty bitch that was once a porn star. I can't let that happen. I just can't!

"Alright damn it," I tell him, grabbing his arm as if I could ever stop him physically. I make this choice without really thinking clearly but based only on my emotions. I know I don't want my friends to know what I've done, so I agree to this horrible demand.

Thomas takes a few more steps, dragging me along before he stops. He then turns back to look at me with his evil smile. The bastard wanted to scare me that he wasn't going to stop. And the worst part is that it worked.

"Great. Now get those big tits in the van, now," he says, pointing to the open van. He says this rather loud too, not caring that people nearby will hear. Just like he doesn't care that the van's door is wide open, meaning anyone could steal whatever is inside. He knows that no one would dare do that if he is around.

My life gets flips upside down in half a second. It's like getting in a bad car accident, where everything changes in a single moment. It makes all the happiness, joy and color drain out of my life as I think of all that he did to me last time. This makes my dread and horror double as I think of it happening all over again.

I pause and turn to go to my friends. I need to tell them something. Say that I'm having to go with an ex to talk about something. Or that there is a family emergency. I'm not sure they will believe anything I say, but it'll be better than saying I'm being blackmailed by a porn company.

"Get in the van NOW Fat Tits," Thomas warns, his tone changing to one of annoyance. My mouth instantly open to tell him "Fuck You" again but I stop myself. All it would take is one sentence from him to end my life, so I have to keep him happy.

Like in a dream, I move towards the van, feeling disassociated from reality. I climb in without saying anything to anyone, not even my friends. I think about yelling something out, but they wouldn't believe it. Neither would I, as tears have started streaming down my face from shame and fear.

Thomas climbs into the van after me and shuts the door behind him. At once the driver starts to drive, merging into traffic at a dangerous speed. And then we are driving down the road, away from the college. Away from my life and back into this horrid nightmare.

Like before, Thomas sits on the bench seat across from me, right next to a video camera. He then leans back in the seat with a smile, looking very pleased with himself. Even the way he looks at me is smug, like he knew he could do this task and now gets to gloat.

"Oh, it's already recording, just so you know. I thought it would be fun for the audience to see you getting picked up from your normal life," he tells me as he puts his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner.

"What were you going to do with those cows any way? Gonna have some pity lesbo sex with one of those ugly bitches?" Thomas asks, mocking my life and my friends.

"We were going to study for a future exam. I currently have a perfect 4.0, just so you know," I tell him, my anger getting the better of me. For some reason I have to let him know I am smarter than he is. That I'm smarter than anyone that watches those crappy videos. That even my friends are smarter and better than they are.

I hate that he's making it seem that I'm just a whore. That all I do all day is have sex with any and everyone. Hell, I haven't had sex since he did what he did.

"Tell me, how'd you get home after last time?" He asks, ignoring what I said but sounding seemingly curious for the answer. Afterall, he kicked me out of the van, naked, my hands cuffed behind me with his cum all over me at a fucking park. That's how he left me.

"I managed to move my hands to my front by stepping through my arms," I tell him weakly after a long pause. I remember that night clearly and how horrible it was. What I had to do to get home.

"I...I used mud to cover myself after I gathered up the money," I reveal, remembering how humiliating that entire event was. I got a plastic bag out of the trash to collect the cash he threw at me. Then after, I had to coat my naked body with mud and leaves and let it dry so it acted like clothes. I did this as this way as I tried to get home, if anyone saw me, they at least didn't see my private parts. I know I looked crazy, or maybe like I was homeless, but at least people didn't see my private parts.

Thomas laughs. It's a loud, boastful laugh directed right at me. He even looks at me in the eyes as he laughs, revealing he really thinks this is funny. That it's not a fake laugh at all. It makes me both want to slap him and to break down crying as that night was extremely traumatic. He laughs so hard, he starts to wipe away tears.

"That is hilarious, bitch," he says after his laughing fit stops. It takes him a while because it would look like he was calming down only to restart his laughing fit.

"Alright. Well, let's get started. Sooner we start, sooner it's over," he says once his laughter completely stops but the smile remains. That smile makes my skin crawl and my self-esteem drop, making me feel like I'm less than human.

"You know what to do Fat Tits. Take off everything. Toss them out the window," Thomas says, not even looking at me as he points to the window. My face gets very hot and my mouth drops open at his statement. Surely he's joking. I can't do that. I won't do that! Not again.

"No, look...you can..." I begin, thinking that we can some to some sort of compromise. Maybe me just showing my breasts for a moment. Or just talking about what he did to me last time. But not to go through it all again.

"You can do it or I can do it for you," Thomas says, cutting me off. The smirk is gone off his face and a serious, scary look replaces it. The sort of look that warns not to test him because he's not joking. And I know he doesn't mind hurting me.

I look at him with a defiant look, but then sighs as we both know I'm going to do it. I have to. He's not going to accept anything else. After all, this is blackmail. It's do as he says, or he'll ruin my life. Or since I was stupid enough to get back in his van, he could easily overpower me and physically force me.

Feeling mad as hell, mainly towards myself, I undo my tennis shoes. I then pull them and my socks off, revealing my bare feet. My shoes get slammed to the floor of the van as I show off my anger. Why is this happening to me? I'm a good girl!

"You are truly a bastard you know that? A grade A fucking loser that gets off abusing women," I tell him as I undo my belt. Then I unbutton my jeans and pull them down, revealing my purple panties and bare legs.

"And?" Thomas asks, as if he considers my put-downs as facts that are known. It sort of takes the air out of me as my insults are my only weapon and they don't seem to work. I thought at least I could say something to get under his skin, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

"Asshole," I mutter as I lift up my top, revealing my stomach, then purple bra, then cleavage until it goes up and over my head, leaving me in just my underwear. When I do this, Thomas smirks and nods. He makes a point to look me up and down comically, checking me out.

"There are those big fucking jugs I remember," he says, staring directly at my chest. The look he gives them makes me want to cover them up, but I know it wouldn't do any good. It makes me worried what he has planned for them.

Why am I doing this? Last time was different. He intimidated me and I really needed the money. This time is completely different. I should demand that he stop. And if he won't, I can wave down another car for help. For them to call the police. To put this bastard in jail. So what if people learn I was in a porno? I can always say it's a deep fake.

A surge of courage builds in me. In my mind, I can't wait to see his smirk fade as I tell him I won't go through with this. That he doesn't get to win this time. Even if he does force fuck me, the crime will be on tape so, there's no way he could publish it without proving what he did, thus making sure he'll go to jail.

I open my mouth feeling overly excited to pop his bubble. But the words won't come out, no matter how hard I try to force them out. I try to think why, but can't come up with a single solid thought. Instead, I just feel a very strange emotion deep inside me. No words but a feeling. A feeling that makes me remember the orgasm I got from him. From all of what happened. From the fear and humiliation I felt. That is what is stopping me.

In a very shameful moment, I realize that a part of me wants to try and feel those feelings again. To feel the tingling excitement. The dark pleasure. That darkness that brought blinding joy.

A honking horn sounds, making me snap out of my thoughts. In reaction I turn towards the sound and look behind me. There's a sports car driving behind, driven by a man that look likes he's going through his midlife crisis. He is holding up a big thumbs up as he stares into this window-full van.

"Ahhh, perfect. One of your fans maybe," Thomas says, laughing. I glare at him at this but don't say anything. But the guy honks his horn again, no doubt getting others to look in the van. A sick feeling crawls over me as it occurs that the perverts that watch these videos probably recognize the van. And looking in, they see a woman in her underwear and put two and two together.

"Give the guy a treat. Go to the back window and show him those huge fucking fuck-jugs and that nice nerdy pussy. In fact, why don't you toss your clothes at him? I bet he would like that," Thomas suggests, pointing at the guy.

I groan at this as my confusion is starting all over again. The conflicting feelings of wanting to give in and experience another intense sexual experience, and wanting it to stop. The shame, the humiliation and knowledge that he's going to treat me as a toy and not as a human while knowing I need to stop him to maintain my dignity.

Tears fall slowly down my face as I stand up from my seat. Once again my body seems to move without me telling it to, deciding my choice for me. Walking through the small aisle of the van, I walk to the back of the van with my clothes balled up as if they are trash. As I move back here, I can feel Thomas staring at my panty-covered ass, no doubt checking me out.

The window in the back of the van is a strange one. It's like the entire back is a window, even if there is a door. The window goes all the way from the bottom to the top, with metal frames for where the door stands. I've never seen any other car or van with something like this.

I then stand in the view of the window, being so short that I can stand up straight in the van. I'm holding my naked body somewhat while still holding my clothes, trying to hide more of myself as all I have on is my bra and panties. Standing like this, the man in the sports car gets a very good look.

It feels so odd standing here, as I am on display not just to him, but to everyone that might be looking. There's a mix of fear inside me for what may happen from being seen like this, but also excitement. I've never wanted a middle aged guy to see me naked like I do at the moment. It brings me a lot of shame as I know it's wrong. But I discover the shame isn't from standing nearly naked or because I did a porno. It's shame as some stupid part of me feels I should have done this sooner.

"You stupid or something? Show your fucking tits and pussy," Thomas grunts from where he is sitting. This earns another sigh from me at how pathetic he makes me feel and how it makes the tingling in my stomach grow.

The pathetic, owned feeling that burns in me seems to burn brighter as my hands move behind me where I unclasp my bra after dropping my clothes on the floor. I allow my bra to slide down and off, exposing my bare breasts to the old dirty man.

Normally I would keep trying to hide my tits by using my hands or something, but it's pointless. In the end I'll have to show them anyway. Not to mention that the dirty old man probably has my video and have seen every part of me.