The Vape Shop

Story Info
Dan eventually keeps his promise.
6.1k words
4.54
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started this as a stand alone story and soon realized It had potential to be expanded on. Let me know and again, thanks for reading.

At 54 years of age, Dan was what could be classified as a 'Silver Fox'. Recently retired from the military and still in great shape. He never thought of himself as a handsome man, although he knew he got more than his fair share of looks from women of all ages. He had always put it off to his height at six feet even. Although the sandy blonde hair and light green eyes didn't hurt anything.

Dan quit smoking cigarettes when his wife was diagnosed with lung cancer. The doctors called it non small cell lung cancer. He and his wife, Marilyn, had called it a crimp in their life and a pain in their asses. Because of the neutropenia caused by the chemo, they had to completely rearrange their lives. Which included their "lifestyle" club membership.

Dan and Marilyn were popular within the lifestyle. She complimented Dan very well at 5'11", 145lbs, raven black hair and doe brown eyes Marilyn was an imposing looking woman. However, she was very committed, submissive, and loyal to Dan. To her, he was her everything. Her lover, her Master and her best friend. They were completely in love with one another.

After 20 months of fighting, Marilyn initiated a conversation with Dan while in the hospital for what would be the final time.

"Dan?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"I think I'm done. I'm tired, tired of all...this." Waving her hand in the air, pointing at the IV's and various machines.

"Don't talk like that, honey. We'll get through this. I can't imagine being without you." His chest began to tighten up. He was in danger once again of crying in front of others.

"I know you believe things will be alright, but this trip is different. I feel different. I can't explain how just trust me. I need you to promise me something. Ok?"

"Yeah, honey, anything."

"Mourn for me, then continue to live. Don't shut yourself off. Travel like we did. Play like we did. Enjoy life like we did. Find another good girl like me, well, as close as you can. We both know there's only one me." She giggled until it turned into coughing.

"Easy baby. You'll cough your IVs out. Honey, I can't promise I'm going to find anyone else. I can't promise that I'll try. To be honest with you, I don't want anyone else."

"No, not good enough, mister. It's times like these that we should have an important person in our lives. I couldn't imagine going through this alone, laying in this God-awful bed in this dreary room alone. Don't knowingly do that to yourself. Find a special someone. No one deserves to die alone. No one. Now promise me, Dan. I mean it." Tears were rolling down his cheeks when he answered.

.

"Babe, I promise I'll try."

"No, Dan. Promise you will. I'm not dropping this until you do." He knew she was just stubborn enough to stave off the inevitable until he relented. She was submissive until it was something she truly wanted. Marilyn had only done that twice before in their 30-year marriage, so he realized it was important for her to hear what she needed to hear. Sighing heavily, he said it out loud.

"Marilyn, I promise."

"You promise what baby? I need to hear you say it." After some thought, Dan replied.

"I promise I'll try to find a special someone. I promise to live, play, and travel like we used to, but I'll do it in honor of you, not because you made me promise." There it was, the compromise. He would honor her request, but on his terms. Marilyn knew he would. Dan didn't take promises lightly.

"Thank you, my love. Now, be a sweetheart and call the nurse. I'm really hurting right now." He did as requested. After the nurse set up a patient controlled morphine drip, she quietly exited the room.

"Goodnight Dan, I love you."

"Night honey. I love you too." Those were the last words they spoke to one another. Marilyn passed in her sleep that night. Uneventfully, quietly, peacefully.

Dan, of course, was completely shaken to his core. Distraught and alone. He almost had two wrecks and had to pull over no less than a half dozen times on the hour long drive home. To top it off, he wasn't sure he'd be able to live up to his last promise.

**********

It had been just over two years since Marilyn had passed away. Dan had traveled some, thanks to some of Marilyn's good investments and a huge life insurance policy they had on each other. As for the rest, he was still reluctant. He had taken an 'I'll accept what life puts in front of me' approach for everything else. Some of the money he'd received went into his passion, and he opened a gun shop once his Federal Firearms License was approved. The shop did a brisk business and kept his mind occupied. During the week, he watched women coming and going in the strip mall where his store was located. On the weekends, he would cook for himself and do research on new items. No matter how many times he was hit on, though, he couldn't bring himself to follow through. Until the new vape shop opened up next door.

They had a big grand opening that Dan hadn't gone to. Mainly because their opening meant more foot traffic for all the businesses. He had started vaping instead of smoking again after his wife had passed. He waited until Thursday to check it out. To be perfectly honest, Dan half expected to find some young Gen Z, man-bun wearing, skinny, pretentious douchbag guy behind the counter. The person behind the counter took him totally off guard when he entered the store.

"Well, hey there, Mr. Gun man."

"Uh, hi?" Dan was just as taken back by her beauty as he was by her greeting.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mess with you like that. I saw you Monday going into the gun shop next door, so I knew you worked there. You can come in, I won't bite. Much." Dan realized he was just standing there in the doorway of the shop.

"Oh, ok. Yeah. Sorry, you kind of took me by surprise. I'm Dan, I actually own the store next door, and I'm the only employee, so..."

"Nice to meet you, Dan. I'm Caitlin, my friends call me Cat. So, do you vape, or are you just checking things out?"

"You carry Grumpy Old Asshat in a 6?"

"I like it! A man who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to ask. Nice! We, in fact, do have that. How many?"

"Just one. If I may be so bold, who is we? Are you a part owner?" Caitlin giggled.

"Oh nooo. My brother owns this. My ex was supposed to be part owner, but he's an ass, so our dad put up the rest, and here we are. Besides that, I'm only 19 and neither need nor want that kind of responsibility." At the mention of her age, Dan had to mentally pump the brakes. He had been imagining the possibilities with this short, red-headed cutie standing in front of him. Now it seemed he just hit a brick wall.

"Hellooooooo, you still here?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Just spaced out there for a second."

"I was asking if there was anything else you see that you'd like." Dan's mind was racing. Was that a double entendre, or was he imagining that? He tried to formulate an equally vague response.

"That's it, for now."

Dan paid and left the vape shop, still wondering what he had just done. Was he seriously flirting with a nineteen year old? By the same token, was she seriously flirting with him, or was that simply his overactive imagination? He did know one thing, there was no getting her off his mind the rest of the day or that night. Caitlin was just cute as she could be. Red curly hair, maybe 5 feet tall, freckled face, barely an A cup of he judged it correctly. Outgoing personality. But so young. Dan was very conflicted but still managed to masturbate that night to what he imagined she looked like nude.

**********

Friday started out pretty normally. Coffee, *Caitlin*, breakfast, *Caitlin*, shave and shower, *Caitlin*, driving in to work, *Caitlin*. Then speaking to no one in particular.

"For fucks sake, she's young enough to be your damn granddaughter! Get the hell over yourself dude! You're 57 now, so act like it."

It was a typical morning otherwise. Around 10 he heard a knock on the back door. There was a parking area in the rear of the building but it was used mostly by employees of the different shops and deliveries. Dan walked to the back the door and opened it getting a big surprise.

"Morning gun man Dan. That's what I'm calling you from now on. Two questions. One, do you drink coffee and two, is there a missus gun man Dan?" Caitlin didn't stop walking or talking until she was fully inside the back of the shop. Dan was still holding the door looking at the parking lot. He wasn't sure if he was put off or impressed by her brash behavior.

"Well?"

"Yes, I drink coffee on a daily basis. There's n...I mean...theres..." Caitlin handed him a cup of coffee.

"Look, if you're married just say you're married. No harm, no foul."

"It's not that. It's just that in two years I've never really talked about it."

"Divorced?"

"Widowed."

"Oh, fuck. I'm sorry Dan. The coffee is on me. I'll show myself out." She was almost out the door before Dan snapped out of it.

"Caitlin wait! You don't have to go. In fact, I've thought about you all night and most of the morning. Just stay if you can. I haven't talked to anyone about this since she passed. Maybe I should."

"I'd be willing to listen, I'm not working today or tomorrow. My brother hired his girlfriend and they'll be working this weekend so she can learn the product. I really am sorry for surprising you again. I didn't mean to bring up any bad shit. I just have this bad habit..."

"Caitlin! Slow down, take a breath. It really is alright." This girl, thought Dan.

"Oh yeah, and I thought a lot about you, too last night." Her red, blushing cheeks told Dan all he needed to know.

"So, what were you thinking about me?" Caitlin's face was almost as red as her hair. She lowered her head avoiding eye contact and spoke.

"May I suck your dick, Sir? Please?" Dan was dumbfounded but his years in the Army and lifestyle kicked in as did his curiosity.

"I'm going to lock the front door. Be dressed in the appropriate manner when I return." It was almost lunch time anyway. No one would notice him being closed for a bit. He locked the door and twisted the sign to 'closed', and returned to the back room. There was Caitlin in the classic Gor slave position known as Nadu. Kneeling position, butt on her feet, back straight, head up eyes cast down, hands on her thighs, knees spread apart. While Gor wasn't his thing, he was familiar with it. Dan hadn't been too far off on her breast assessment. A cups with large pink protruding, fat pencil eraser nipples, half dollar sized areola, red pubic hair that matched the hair on her head. She had been trained very well.

"Get over here and do your job. C'mon girl, now!" Caitlin crawled to where he stood and resumed her position.

"May I see your cock, Sir?"

"You may take it out and see it." Only with his permission did she make a move to try to undress him or otherwise even touch him. Caitlin undid the button on his jeans, unzipped his pants and slid them down gasping in the process. Dan had always thought of himself as an average guy knowing he wasn't. On a few occasions he and his wife had even been offered roles in porn. Without trying anything Caitlin resumed her position.

"Do you like what you see, little one?"

"Very much, yes Sir."

"Good. Worship it, with your mouth and face slave." That was all Caitlin needed. She began by rubbing her face with his semi erect penis. His girth was barely above average, but his length was well above average. Caitlin began fondling his pendulous scrotum. 10". She licked the pre cum from the tip of his head. 12". She engulfed his head and slid slowly up and back. Dan hit his 13" length enjoying Caitlin's wet, warm, and willing mouth.

"Still like what you have in your mouth, pet, or are you going to be a one and done girl?" She removed Dan's cock from her mouth with a pop.

"Yes Sir. This is the largest cock I've ever had the pleasure of servicing, Master."

"Glad you feel that way. I also cum loads like you've never had, I'm sure. I hope you like swallowing, girl. Because today you'll swallow more than your ex could ever hope to produce in a day."

"I'm yours to do with as you please. You can cum anywhere in or on me that you wish, Sir."

"Correct answer. Now, continue." Without hesitation, Caitlin began once again rubbing Dan's manhood all over her face. Smearing some pre cum across her forehead in the process. She again took his cock into her mouth and began a slow up and back rhythm. On the back motion, she would swirl her tongue around his head, and on the up motion, she was able to get more of his length into her throat.

Dan initially was ready to cum until he began to think about what was happening. Here was a beautiful 19 year old engulfing his dick like a seasoned professional. He knew that kids these days were sexually active at younger ages, but this was something else entirely. Caitlin broke his thought process by scrapping her teeth along the underside of his engorged dick. A move that he loved but had only been done before by Marilyn. When Dan looked down, Caitlin had a full three-quarters of his dick in her mouth. Dan held her head in place.

"Look at me, slave." Caitlin cast her emerald green eyes up. Dan almost came right there, and then.

"You're a hell of a nose breather, girl. Continue."

Caitlin withdrew his length from her mouth and began licking his scrotum. She could only get one ball at a time in her mouth, but she licked, kissed, and sucked both equally. Retutning to Dan's phallus, Caitlin began to pick the pace up. Dan knew his orgasm was imminent. He'd felt it building strength for a minute now.

"Get ready, girl. It's about to happen." Caitlin didn't stop her ministrations but simply nodded her affirmation. It didn't take much longer before Dan's balls began to draw up signaling his impending release. He pushed Caitlin's mouth away, grabbed his cock and shot the first of six hard streams onto her face. The second hit her chin and dripped down onto her chest. The third and fourth coated her breasts. Dan grabbed a hand full of Caitlin's hair and forced his dick back into her mouth. He knew she was struggling to swallow the rest of his cum, he could hear her throat working to get it all down. Looking down, he couldn't tell if she had gotten it or not. Her face and chest were covered in semen. Nose, cheeks, lips, chin, and tits. All had their fair share. As his raging hard on subsided, Dan had to know.

"Where the fuck did that come from?"

"Your gorgeous cock, Sir."

"Not that, this. What we just did, where did that come from?"

"Well, I got horny thinking about you last night, so I rubbed out a few, but it wasn't satisfying enough. I just thought I'd take a chance and see if you would have sex with a younger woman. Plus, I did a little searching on the net, I knew what I was getting into. 'DaddyLongDong131313'."

"Wait! You found my lifestyle profile? But how? I never told you my last name."

"That was actually easy. I have access to the state business registry since I do all of my brothers' records. I looked up your business name and got your last name. Don't worry, it doesn't show your home address so I can't truly stalk you." Caitlin giggled a little at her joke.

"And the Gor positions? You're kind of young to know about that aren't you?"

"Eh, yes and no. I'm something of a nerd with a masochistic streak. I accidently discovered the Gor series in my si-fi/fantasy phase. It turned me on to no end. The masochism part I discovered later. Long story." Dan offered her a towel to clean up after wiping himself dry with it.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Dan?"

"I suppose, yeah."

"Just a guess, but MarilynNotMonroe67, she was more than just your sub. That's your wife isn't it?"

"Yes, that's my late wife's profile."

"She was a beautiful woman. I hope you don't mind my saying so but, I would have served her too."

"Thank you. No, I don't mind at all. She had that affect on people. I have no doubt she would have let you."

"How about you? Would you let me serve you?"

"We should probably discuss this all first. Since you're off tonight, how about dinner? Do you like Mexican food?"

"Love it! When and where?"

"Meet me at El Toro Loco at 7 tonight. They have the best salsa. Dress conservatively by the way. I'm going to open the store back up. You should probably get dressed."

"7 is perfect. And yes Sir." Dan pulled up his pants and walked to the front of the store with a renewed sense of vigor. He unlocked the door and twisted the sign back around.

"I'd actually like to know mo..." The back room was empty. Caitlin had dressed and left without much ado. He hadn't even heard the door close. Dan's hopes for dinner were dwindling quickly. 'Well, she is after all 19' he thought.

**********

Dan got to the restaurant after a quick shower, around 6:40. He was curious to see if Caitlin would show on time, or even at all. Ordering a beer, chips and salsa, it didn't take long for him to get his answer. There was a small commotion at the entrance. Two women hugging and 'o-m-g'ing' each other like long lost friends. 'Holy hell' thought Dan. 'That one with the stocking cap has the cutest bubble butt I think I've seen in a long while.' As stocking cap girl turned, he realized it was Caitlin! The Hispanic hostess turned and pointed directly at Dan. Caitlin was wearing tight jeans, a Nirvana t-shirt, flannel button up that was fashionably unbuttoned, stocking cap and black rimmed glasses. As she stepped to the table in the corner of the restaurant she asked.

"Conservative enough, Sir?"

"Very, yet also, suggestive. I love your jeans!"

"I think you love my ass. But, thank you."

Caitlin just stood there holding the small clutch she had. Realizing what was happening, Dan motioned to the bench seat opposite him and stood.

"Sit, relax, be yourself."

"Such a gentleman. Thank you."

"You're welcome, but for what?" Caitlin stepped out of sub mode and became just, Caitlin the girl.

"For showing up. I honestly thought you wouldn't be here. You know, like a hit it and quit it kind of thing. I probably should have got you to agree to dinner before I blew you. So, what would you like to talk about?"

"Let's start with you and how you're so knowledgeable about the lifestyle at such a young age. At 19 I was still trying to figure out what kind of job I wanted."

Before she could begin the waitress took their order and shuffled off in short order.

"You sure you want to hear this, Dan? It's not a beautiful story. In fact, parts of my life have been what some would call repugnant. But it is what it was and made me who I am, for better or worse."

"You have a hell of a vocabulary there, young lady."

"Thank you. Let's have dinner first. Afterwards if you're still interested, I'll give you my story. Just not here, somewhere private. But you have to reciprocate. Deal?"

"Deal. If you're comfortable with the idea, you can follow me to my house. It sits in the middle of 30 acres. Very private. Give it some thought. You can say no, but the offer stands."

"I will definitely consider that."

Their dinner showed up right on cue. As they ate Dan noticed that unlike most women she actually ate, not the 'just a salad' type of woman. She ate most of what she ordered. Not a ravenous kind of appetite but normal. At least now he was reassured that he wasn't dealing with a semi homeless, pillar to post living situation. He had seen it before and tried to avoid those situations.

Conversation was sparse and general in nature. The vape shop, Caitlin's ex, her brother, and his girlfriend. The gun shop and how Dan loved fixing things. He purposely avoided bringing up Marilyn or his marriage. That was better left for later.

12