The Vasectomy Ch. 05

Story Info
Naked teenage daughter begs her daddy to finally fuck her.
3.4k words
4.78
43.1k
94

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,400 Followers

SUMMARY: This is a complete work of fiction. This is Chapter Five of the events that transpired after an unexpected experience between Danielle and her dad at a fertility clinic. This chapter takes place immediately following the previous chapter as a direct continuation. Her dad is so worked up that maybe he will finally lower his resistances to her seduction.

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. Any character resemblances to real life personae are strictly coincidental. Copying, re-posting, storing (whether digitally or in print form) or redistribution of this material is prohibited.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story has seven chapters. All chapters have already been written, but I decided to release just a chapter or two at a time. Each chapter is short, by design. I wanted to keep this story simple and to the point. Hopefully you are getting as much enjoyment out of reading them as I did from writing them!

STORY:

Chapter Five.

My body was tingling from the extremely potent orgasm my father had just given me with his mouth. Despite that, I felt a deep, almost feral arousal still resonating within me. He knelt on my bed, between my feet, openly staring at my mostly naked body. My button-down shirt (well, technically his shirt) was still wrapped around my midsection, one breast fully exposed and the other halfway revealed. He had an erection that was pressing urgently against his jeans, creating an inviting bulge that seemed to be calling to me. I shuddered as an aftershock from my orgasm sent a tingle from my pussy to my stomach. A single thought fluttered through my mind. The thought that was causing the grin that stretched from ear to ear.

"Daddy?" I whispered.

He slowly lifted his eyes from staring at my mostly naked body up to my face. He was breathing heavily, mouth open. "What?" he asked hoarsely.

"Will you have sex with me?" I asked, not trying to be subtle. He closed his eyes and his lips started moving, as if he was praying silently. When he didn't respond after a few seconds, I whimpered, "Please?"

He opened his eyes, staring at me. His face looked pained. Shaking his head slowly, he whispered, "Fuck Danielle, you have no idea how badly I want to..."

His admission made my pussy thrum with a pulse of pleasure that took my breath away. Whispering, I said, "Do it."

My dad groaned, closing his eyes again. Unable to resist, I lifted one of my feet up to his crotch and pressed it against his erection. That made him flinch, but he didn't pull away. Slowly moving my foot up and down, I felt heat radiating from his cock. "Please daddy," I whispered, while my foot continued to tantalize him. He was breathing heavily. "I want to feel you inside of me," I said quietly.

He didn't say a word, his body rigid while I rubbed my foot up and down his very hard penis. I could feel it growing warmer and warmer as the seconds ticked by. Although he still wasn't responding to me verbally, he hadn't done anything to make me stop what I was doing. So I whispered more encouragement, "I know you want it, too."

With a growl, my dad muttered, "Fucking christ Danielle. You're like a goddamn drug."

That made me smile. Still rubbing his cock with my foot, I tried to pitch my voice seductively as I said, "Then get inside of me."

He started shaking while I stroked him. I could tell his barriers were weakening. I hoped they were, at least. Otherwise, he was going to have an orgasm just like this and never fuck me like I wanted him to. I considered stopping my foot rubbing, but he shifted on his own, pulling his hips back. My foot fell to the bed with a soft thump.

My father sighed and then, without saying another word, he reached down and started unbuttoning his jeans. A few seconds later, he was sliding them down his legs and around his bent knees. When he straightened between my legs once more, he was naked from the waist down and his cock was sticking out before him. It looked extremely taut, with a slightly purple cast to it. The tip was glistening. For a split second, I considered rubbing it with my foot again, just to see how he would react to the sensation. Instead, I stared at it, feeling my pussy getting hot, liquid seeping from my opening. My father quickly pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a naked chest that made my mouth water. He was quite muscular. When he leaned forward and started shuffling toward me, I gasped softly. This was really happening.

Spreading my legs as my father crawled closer to me, he slid his knees in between them. Then he reached out and took hold of the still-clinging shirt that was wrapped around me. My breath caught as I stared at him, my heart thrumming rapidly. With a strong yank, my dad pulled the shirt apart and I heard the remaining buttons snap as they broke free of the fabric. He threw the two flaps to the sides, revealing my naked body in its entirety. As he gazed down at me, his nostrils flared wildly. I squirmed beneath his scrutiny, my pussy getting even wetter. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his cock twitch between his legs, as if it, too, was eager for what was about to happen.

My dad leaned forward, nestling himself between my thighs. His cock wasn't quite lined up with my pussy yet, but I realized that he was lowering his face toward my chest. Toward my breasts. Oh god. When he took one of my nipples between his lips and started sucking on it, pleasure burst in my chest and I cried out, moaning. Jesus that felt good! His body writhed between my legs, and I felt him rocking himself a little. He spent the next thirty seconds getting me extremely worked up as he sucked and licked my nipple. It felt hard and elongated, tingling every time his tongue brushed against it. I was whimpering at the attention.

He let go of my nipple and then ran his lips and tongue down the side of my breast into the valley of my cleavage. He continued kissing his way across and up the side of my right breast, taking that nipple into his mouth when he reached the crest. I cried out again as new pleasure exploded in my chest. My body started wriggling around as it filled with arousal. He spent a little longer on the second breast and, by the time he lifted his head up off my chest, I was breathing raggedly and my body would not hold still. I snaked my legs around, bending them and placing the heels of my feet on his calves. God I needed him inside me.

Seeming to take my cue, my father's body started sliding forward. My legs pushed further apart, but I tightened down my grip and held my heels right where they were. My thighs stung as his legs brushed against the inside of them. They were sensitive from where his beard had given me a mild friction burn. But the thought barely had time to thicken in my head as he moved forward. Gasping, I felt his cock press against my vagina. It was extremely hot. He held it there, and I could feel him prodding gently, but not enough to move into me. He was breathing heavily, his body a few inches above my breasts as he propped himself up with his hands.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked suddenly.

"Would it matter either way?" I answered, frowning up at him. I tensed, bracing myself to cling to him if he tried to pull away. My pussy was pulsing with heat as the tip of his cock remained pressed against it. He still hadn't consummated this taboo activity. There was still a way to turn back. But I didn't want to. I wanted my daddy to fuck me.

"Kinda," he answered, shrugging.

I grinned at him and then whispered, "Fuck me and find out."

He stared at me, eyes opening wide at my lewd comment. But he seemed to be considering. Finally, he closed his eyes and then I felt him pushing forward. His cock broke through my opening easily. I was too wet for my vagina to offer any sort of resistance, despite his massive size. As he filled me, my eyes fluttered closed and my mouth crept open. My god that felt so good! His cock sank deeper and deeper, pleasure following along with it. After he was halfway in, he held still. I opened my eyes, gasping at the onslaught of sensation. I could feel the sides of his penis pressing against my walls. His eyes opened, too, and looked down at me. Our gazes locked, his body shifted, and I felt his cock digging into my pussy as he slowly went deeper.

I couldn't help but giggle, shaking my head at him as I whispered, "No daddy, I'm not a virgin." I had lost my virginity last year, when I was eighteen.

He sucked in sharply through his nose and then something seemed to break loose within him. He bucked his hips forward with one hard thrust and my eyes opened wide as I felt his cock slide all the way in. Deeper than any cock had ever penetrated me. I choked as the wind was squeezed out of me. Opening and closing my mouth, I could feel a deep, pulsing tingle vibrating within me, where the head of his cock was buried.

My dad started pulling backward and that tingle seemed to follow his cock all the way to the entrance. The inner walls of my vagina closed in its wake, contracting as if the muscle was reflexively clenching after the strain of being stretched to the limit. Able to breathe again, I started gasping. The tingling grew stronger still, making me open my eyes even wider. My mouth opened to moan but nothing came out. My pussy felt like it was boiling. My lips were parted wide and I couldn't get them to close. Pleasure pulsed stronger still.

When he pushed inside me again, I felt my pussy expanding once more as his cock nestled deep. Wild sparks of tickling pleasure exploded where he forced my walls to widen and I whimpered. He held himself there, buried in me, breathing heavily. Then he whispered, "Fuck you're tight." For several heartbeats, he didn't move. Finally, his hips started sliding again and just like that, my father started fucking me. In and out, he buried himself inside me. Each thrust made me cry out in pleasure. Oh jesus it felt so intense! So good!

"Yesss, daddy, mmmm," I moaned.

He grunted and then whispered a curse, "Fuck." His body dropped down against mine and I felt my breasts flatten against his chest. My nipples tingled like crazy where they made contact with his skin. The sensation made me gasp and suddenly my body shook as another orgasm stirred deep within my pussy, right where my father's cock was prodding me. I had no idea I could get so stimulated through my nipples like that, in the middle of sex! My feet were still hooked around his legs, digging into his calves as he plowed me. In and out he pushed, grunting and breathing hard. He wrapped his arms under my back and snaked his hands around my shoulders, using the leverage to rock himself even harder into me.

My god my father was big. I swear I could feel the very contours of his cock as he plunged it into my pussy over and over again. My orgasm welled within me, filling my entire body with pleasure, ready to explode. His pelvis smacked against mine with every forward thrust and his cock plunged inside, filling me over and over. Somehow, my orgasm kept getting stronger without hitting the release point, the sensations growing with every full thrust of his cock.

I started making funny sounding moans, like no sound I had ever made before. It sounded like I was whining while my body shuddered. Forward and back my dad pushed his body atop mine. My tits rolled around, pinned against his chest. The stimulation on my nipples from the motion was only adding to the experience. The fatty skin from the sides of my breasts squished out from between us, hanging over the edges of my chest. And he... just... kept... fucking... me.

One of my moans came out as a quiet scream, turning into a whimper as the pleasure started becoming too intense. My orgasm had started. It was an intoxicating overload. But his thrusting slowed and then I heard him whisper down to me, "You ok?"

I was nodding up at him, trying to talk. My breath was gone, so it was difficult to speak. "Yeah daddy," I whispered. "I'm just... already... having... an orgasm," I gasped between breaths.

"Jesus," he said, and I felt his thrusting immediately slow even further.

Shaking my head, I dug my heels into the backs of his legs while whispering, "Keep going."

Without hesitating, my father started thrusting again. Faster and faster he moved, our bodies slapping together at the waist with every push. I felt his cock gliding easily in and out of my cunt, railing me. It felt amazing. It felt so good, I couldn't even remember what previous times of fucking other boys had felt like. Relentlessly, my father rocked himself in and out of me. In and out. Forward and back. He moved faster, grunting above me.

Just then, I felt my father pushing himself up from my chest. My breasts lolled to the sides as they were set free. I was gasping and I felt his thrusting slowing down. No! My orgasm was tapering down, but at the same time, I felt something else happening inside my pussy. With a shock, I realized that there was more to come. Another orgasm was churning within me. That last one had just been a teaser. I could tell that something bigger was waiting for me. Something earth shattering. I felt desperate to reach the new heights of orgasm that beckoned to me from above.

But he was wriggling between my legs, like he was about to pull out of me. Clamping my legs even harder against his calves, I started bending my knees, sliding my feet up his legs, pulling him hard against me. He was still rocking his cock into me, if slower than before. When my feet slid up onto his butt cheeks, I squeezed him tighter still. Somehow the way my legs were bent was making his penetration hit me differently. His massive cock continued to plunge into me, expanding and contracting my walls with each complete undulation. The sensation was driving me mad.

The pleasure had reached fever pitch. Sweat poured down my face as I tensed my muscles. Still holding my feet hard against my father's ass, I felt it getting close. So close! Whimpering, I announced, "I'm going to cum again!"

"Fuck Danielle!" my father said, sounding desperate. He slowed his thrusting again.

"KEEP GOING!" I yelled, begging him. My hips tried to buck upward, and I felt his cock sink into me over and over. It was much harder for me to do it from where I lay beneath him. He started speeding up again. "Yesss!" I hissed, writhing beneath him, undulating my hips upward, trying to force him even deeper inside me.

My father's hips lifted as he shifted a little and then he started drilling himself into me once more, hard and fast. A rhythmic slap-slap-slap sound reached my ears as his pelvis smacked against mine over and over. Instinctively, I tensed my leg muscles, digging the heels of my feet into his butt cheeks to keep him from stopping. I was panting, breathing heavily from the effort. He was breathing hard, too.

My third orgasm was right on the brink. Muscles started to lock up everywhere. My back arched up, my head craned backward. Even my arms lurched up, wrapping around my dad's torso. My nails dug into his back and I started shaking. I could feel my pussy leaking juice at a crazy rate. I had never been so wet before.

"I'm so close!" I whimpered, struggling to get myself off as he fucked me. I was shaking uncontrollably. Digging my nails into the skin of my father's back, I dragged them down, hard.

Daddy's body tensed suddenly and his hips started moving more urgently. His thrusting grew even more intense. I cried out, "UHHHHH AHHHH!!" The pleasure skyrocketed. My orgasm swirled, ready to burst. I needed it to.

His body stopped thrusting abruptly and then he was pushing his hips backward. I squeezed my legs tighter, holding him in place. I was just a few seconds away from my orgasm starting. He growled and said urgently, "LET ME GO!"

"DON'T STOP, DADDY!" I cried out loudly, still squeezing my legs and feet against him, forcing him to sink into me once more. He started moving again instinctively. My pussy itself was trembling.

He was breathing heavily, still plunging in and out of me, like he couldn't help it, despite his resistance. His head tilted down as if he didn't have the strength to hold it up anymore. Then he whispered sharply, "I'm going to cum in you!" His body was tense between my legs.

When I felt him pushing harder against my grip, trying to pull out of me, I mustered every ounce of strength I could to feed my leg muscles and clamp down tightly, keeping daddy inside me.

"DANIELLE!" he called my name urgently.

I felt his cock getting swollen within me and heating up. Just. A. Few. More. SECONDS! Grunting with effort, I clung to my daddy's resisting body. My pussy was clamping down, as if it was trying to eat his cock. He started shaking and his hands dug into my shoulders.

Suddenly my pussy literally exploded. Pleasure blossomed and expanded outward like a wave of electricity. It made me gasp. My body spasmed and I felt my feet slip off my father's ass as my legs forced themselves straight. My dad's hips yanked back and I felt his cock fleeing my cunt in a rush.

"GAAAAHHHHHH!!" my father bellowed just as his cock sprang free of my pussy. A searing rope of cum painted its way up my body, from my clit to my chest, as he started spewing his load. A second stream erupted just as he took hold of his cock and aimed it toward my breasts. My own orgasm was raging within me, even as I stared down my body and watched my dad unload himself all over me. I lost count of how many times he expelled cum from his tip. My tits and stomach were covered in it, and I felt it dripping in just about every direction at once.

Daddy continued to spew his load on me for what felt like five minutes. When he was finally spent, he collapsed, rolling just a little and wrapping his legs around one of my thighs. I could feel his hot cock twitching against my leg as he clung to me. Glancing once more at the scene, I gasped when I saw how much cum was sticking to my body. My breasts were shiny from it. So was my stomach.

Finally my orgasm left me. Breathing hard, I lay in silence, unable to move. My body felt pleasantly numb. Dad was breathing heavily right next to me. Slowly, he climbed all the way off me and rolled onto his back, panting as he stared up at the ceiling.

"Fucking hell," he muttered.

Neither of us said anything after that. We just continued breathing heavily while our bodies calmed back down. Every minute or so, our bodies trembled as one. I felt wet. Inside and out. But I didn't mind. I felt daddy's cum beginning to dry as I drifted off to sleep. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. So I just closed my eyes, smiling and content.

End of Chapter 5.

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,400 Followers