The Vassal Academy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it's going to be you, can't wake the masters."

"They get the next two nights. No one gets the duty straight through." Jeannette said. "We share burdens here. You'd see that if you'd open your eyes and shut down that women's lib bullshit."

"It's not bullshit, it's equality." Ann said.


"No it's bullshit. It's a lie. It says I should be able to do what I want, but when I want to do this, someone like you gets all upset because I'm being degraded. It's a fucking lie. So long as I want to be a guy and wear a gun and be a cop. It's fine. If I want to be a woman, and be a slave, and be here, then I'm crazy right. Don't tell me it's not a lie, because it is. It only applies if I make choices the liberated leaders decide are right." Jeannette said and walked into the kitchen. "It doesn't allow me to be who I want, it only allows me to be who you want me to be."

Ann was brought up short by that, was it true? She blinked her eyes and walked in and said. "Can I help?"

"NO." Jeannette said harshly. "I wouldn't want to diminish your liberated womanhood by having you in the kitchen. Next thing you know, you'll find a guy and have an orgasm, or a girl, whatever floats the liberated boat these days."

Diane was in the kitchen and her eyes were open wide in shock. She stared at Jeannette and Ann and stood frozen.

Jeannette put the apron on and said. "Damn it." Looking up she had tears in her eyes as she lifted her wrist and said into the radio mike. "Master."

"Yes Jeannette." Devon's voice came from the small speaker.


"Master, I've been bad." Jeannette said with a tear running down her cheek.

"Where are you slave?" Devon asked.

"In the kitchen Master." Jeannette said and then she said. "I was angry with Miss. Clark Master."

"I'll be there in a minute." Devon said.

He walked in a minute later and found Jeannette standing and sobbing quietly. She looked at him with tears running down her cheeks and then knelt on the floor and hung her head in shame. Diane knelt on the other side of the room and waited. Ann had sat down on a chair and watched this astounded.

"Tell me what happened." Devon said as he pulled a chair up to sit before Jeannette.

"I was talking to Ms. Clark, and I got mad. I spoke to her harshly. I knew you said to consider her a visiting Master, and I spoke harshly." Jeannette looked up. "I'm sorry Master. I've disappointed you. I've displeased you Master." Jeannette hung her head in shame.

Devon nodded his head. Before he could speak Ann spoke up. "Don't you dare punish her."

Devon looked at Ann and said absolutely nothing. The message was clear. Don't interfere with this. He turned back to Jeannette and said. "What did you say to her?"

"I said she didn't know anything. She said we didn't care, and I got mad. I told her how much we care and how much you care about the slaves." Jeannette sobbed. "I told her that woman's lib crap was just crap. It said I could be someone they said I could be, but not what I wanted to be. Then I said she shouldn't be in the Kitchen or she would offend her woman's lib stuff. I'm sorry Master."

Devon nodded again. "You have spoken in anger to a person who was the equivalent of a Master, and a guest. You will be punished. No playtime for one week. No radio for the same period. No sheets or blankets on the bed with the exception of the fitted bottom sheet. You will have no bread for meals for one week, and you'll be flogged later. Twenty lashes."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said.

Ann knew Jeannette was miserable. She didn't understand why, but she knew Jeannette was in fact, absolutely miserable. "Now wait a minute Devon."

"Miss Clark, may I speak to you in my office?" Devon answered.

"Absolutely."

"Jeannette, finish your chores here. I'll give you your lashes after dinner."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said and rose to return to work.

Devon replaced the chair and walked out of the kitchen to his office. Ann stayed hot on his heels. In the office she started in on him. "How dare you treat that girl that way, how dare you punish her for standing up for herself."

Devon turned on her and said. "How dare you interfere in the disciplining of my slaves? Don't you understand? Jeannette has an internal and very strong desire to please her Master, to obey and serve her Master. By doing what she did, she violated not my own idea, but her idea of what her service should be. She was horrified at her behavior, and she needed to be punished to forgive herself. The Punishment I gave her was the minimum she'd accept. If I didn't punish her she'd have felt guilty for months."

"Damn it, she was just standing up for herself." Ann said.

"No, she was disrespectful and disobedient." Devon answered. "You don't get it, not yet. She's so giving that she can't accept much in repayment. She loves us, all of us. She considers our wisdom to be infallible. If she did the right thing in standing up for herself, then Master was wrong for giving you visiting Master's authority. If Master was wrong about that, then what else was Master wrong about?"

"No one is ever right all the time."

"Of course not, but we have to be. We have to know when we've pushed the submissive far enough. We have to see the difference between fear, and terror. We have to be in control every moment of every day. We can't get angry, we can't get tired, frustrated, or disgusted. We have to be the Master all the time." Devon said. "Jeannette and the others need us to be just that. More than we can possibly be, and we have to work hard at it. We work our asses off doing it. Just as hard as she works at being the slave she wants to be."

Ann shook her head. "That's insane."

Devon walked around his desk and said. "Have you ever pulled a car over and the driver treated you like trash?"

"Sure, we're trained to do that."

"You simply got more professional, sticking exactly to the script no matter how insulted you were right?

"Of course, we can't allow our personal feelings to interfere." Ann said and then stopped and looked at Devon in a new light. "Oh shit."

"The light comes on, the eyes are open." Devon said. "This is even harder than that. Because this is all day, every day and all night too."

"It's not the same."

"No it's not. You get to go to cop functions and share stories of how you politely bashed someone's head in who needed it." Devon said. "We get to try and figure out what the slave needs to conform to the slave lifestyle, and become all they can."

"Don't punish her." Ann said softly. "It's my fault."

"Partially, you didn't open your mind. If you had, you'd have seen more than you have so far." Devon said. "She'll be punished, I'll personally flog her, and I'll do so harshly. Because she expects me to."


"She was crying, didn't you see that?"

"Yes, because she had violated a commandment. She had been disrespectful. She felt as you would if you had accidentally shot a kid." Devon said. "She was nearly devastated by it. Telling her it was OK would have made it worse."

Ann said. "I've screwed it up for her too haven't I?"

"No, she's used to being punished from time to time. The lashes won't be bad, she's had them before. The rest of it are things she doesn't really care about, but are status symbols to a slave, points of pride." Devon answered. "It's a hard life, the one we've chosen. I'd hoped you'd understand that."

"I'll go."

"Won't you stay for dinner? I was planning on having the girls practice serving guests. It's important for them to learn, so they can show others, the trainee's, how to do it." Devon said.

"Why me?"

"I still hope you'll see the pride they take in the service. I still hope you'll realize that this lifestyle is right for them." Devon answered.

"I'll stay." Ann said. She felt like she owed it to Jeannette for getting her in trouble.

Devon raised the radio and spoke into it. "Jeannette."

"Yes Master." Jeannette's voice came out, stronger, more certain of herself than she was when she was crying.

"Please tell Chef we're having a guest to dinner, and please have the house slaves there to practice serving a guest. Get them ready Jeannette."

"Yes Master." Jeannette answered.

"You're not going to check on it?"

"I've given an order, it will be carried out." Devon said.

"May I go watch?"

"Please try not to upset them, this is the first time they've had this assignment. They're going to be busy." Devon said.

Ann narrowed her eyes at him. "I still think you're a bastard, you know that right?"

"Yes." Devon answered. "I'm certain my mother would forgive you."

Ann walked out of the office shaking his head. Damn him. She went to the Kitchen and none of the girls were there. "Chef right?"

"Yes. I'm Chef John."

"Where are the girls?"

"Jeannette went to get the costumes she called them. Diane went to get Geneva from Oral Arts."

"How do you like having naked women running around."

"Personally, I'd prefer naked men. You see I'm gay." Chef said as he stirred a pot.

Ann shook her head and sat down. "Figures."

Chef smiled and said. "Don't try to change these girls. They're good girls, and they love being here. Surely you can see that?"

"Yes, but I don't understand it."

"To each of us, we have something that is right for us. I love to cook, and here, I design the menus and educate their pallets. I'm happy with it." He shrugged. "I was Chef d' Entree' at a Hotel. I enjoyed that. Here, I'm happier."

"You made the Entree's? The main course?"

"Yes, under the Chef d' Cuisine' and here I'm the Chef period." He turned again. "I've been cooking my whole life, and here, they appreciate me."

"Yeah, everybody's loved." Ann said sarcastically. Jeannette came in carrying white cloth and looked around.

"Oh, Miss Clark. I'm sorry for my outburst." Jeannette said.

"It's all right." Ann said. "I'm still learning."

"No, it's not. Master was right to punish me. How can I train other masters if I can't even talk to you?" Jeannette asked. She then saw Geneva and Diane enter and said. "Come on, we have work. We're serving dinner to the Masters and guest."

Jeannette spent the next twenty minutes briefing the girls and giving them instructions. "Do not speak, do not look at anyone. Anticipate their needs. Move with grace, and with deliberation."

The girls got the outfits on, Toga appearing slave girl outfits. They were to remain barefoot, and they practiced handling plates and glasses.

Devon entered and said. "Miss Clark, would you join us?"

Ann followed Devon into the dining room to find the other Masters waiting. She sat on his right and she offered a thin smile to the perverts at the table.

Jeannette came in first and said. "Masters, dinner is served." She then came forward with plates in each hand, offering one to Thomas who was on Ann's right, and Ann herself.

It was a garden salad with fresh vegetables. Ann looked for the dressing and turned to find Jeannette waiting expectantly. In Jeannette's hand was a three part Dressing server with ladles in each one. Ann asked for and got Thousand Island.

Turning she saw Geneva doing the same for Master Devon. She looked and saw Diane serving the Masters on the far side of the table. Each was beaming with pride, and obviously concentrating on their tasks.

Geneva was serving only Master Devon, because Jeannette said that she had the least practice in Ballet, and the single service would be easier. She was terrified that she would spill something on Master.

As Ann finished her salad she saw the plate taken away in a flash and Jeannette was back in a moment leading a parade of slaves carrying plates. This time it was soup, and it appeared to be some sort of hot Potato soup. Ann sipped at the soup and then sat back. She wasn't a big soup fan, never had been.

Jeannette took these plates away and Ann started to follow the conversations more. They were discussing every subject in the universe. Thomas saw her looking around and said. "Do you find art interesting?"

"Sure." Ann answered. Then she was treated to a five-minute dialogue on the relative merits of Neo relativist art.

Jeannette and the others appeared with the main course plates, and Diane almost fumbled the one for Mistress Rebecca. She set it down with noticeable rattle on the table. She winced painfully and looked her apology at Mistress.

Ann sipped some water and saw the glass was nearly empty and before she could ask for some Jeannette was there pouring more into the glass.

"How are you liking the meal Ann?" Devon asked.

"It's very good. Thank you."

"The girls are doing well for their first time. Some room for improvement, but overall, they're doing very well."

Rebecca nodded. "Only one small rattle so far. I'm pleased with this first attempt Devon."

Ann noticed then that the Masters were paying very close attention, while appearing to pay little attention. They were training these girls for a full-blown dinner party.

Ann ate her main course and Jeannette efficiently whisked it away as she finished. Thomas's plate was gone in a flash as well. "Doesn't it bother you, get annoying, to be the constant focus of attention all the time?"

Devon shrugged. "I'm a trainer, and this is what I train people to do. It is my life."

Ann took the desert plate next. A small slice of a pastry with chocolate sauce across it. It tasted divine, and very rich. After two bites, she decided to leave it be, another bite or two and she'd gain five pounds before morning.

Coffee was poured next, and Jeannette and the girls stood back and waited. They stood with their hands clasped before them, and they did look kind of cute in the togas.

"I'm surprised you don't have them putting on a sex show, for entertainment during dinner." Ann said remembering that they were slaves and this bastard was a bastard.

"I can arrange it. Geneva especially would make a good subject for such a demonstration if you like." Devon said matter of fact.

Ann looked at him in shock. He was serious. Absolutely serious. Turning to Mistress Rebecca he asked. "How has Geneva been doing in Ballet?"

"You saw her, she's moving more slave like. Devon, I've about worn out a cane getting her to stop marching. She's staring to move with grace and poise."

Devon nodded and said to Andre who was on the other side of Rebecca. "How did she do in oral arts today?"

"She passed three and four, she really loves to please, or perhaps perform is a better word." Andre said.

Ann looked at Geneva to see if this was getting any reaction from her. Devon noticed and said. "What did you say Rebecca, about having her perform on the dinner table while the Master's eat?"

"Oh yes, I said I'd have her masturbating for our entertainment." Rebecca said. "You should have seen her, she was about to climax at the very thought. She's a performer Devon."

Ann saw Geneva blush a deep crimson and turned angry eyes to Devon. "What are you doing?"

"I'm training slaves." Devon said. "She's a serial masturbator. She can't help herself. She's only allowed to masturbate when we give her permission now." Devon said. "She hasn't since Tuesday. Two days of torture without release. Two days of frustrated arousal. How would you feel in you were literally in need. NEEDING a release?"

Ann breathed at him through a flared nose and thinly slit eyes. "I'd masturbate if I wanted, and the hell with what anyone else thought."

"Certainly, but you're not a slave. She is. She has given her body to us, and is only allowed to do what we tell her to." Devon said easily. "Wouldn't you want a release, a climax, just to tide you over?"

Geneva was trembling behind Devon, Ann looked and saw it and assumed it was pure humiliation. Then she saw, it was arousal. She was turned on by this. She was literally quivering in anticipation. Her eyes were dilated. Her neck and chest was obviously flushed. Her nipples were tight, hard nubs clearly standing taught through the material. Ann saw Geneva breathing in short hot pants.

"Let her go do whatever she wants this evening." Ann said softly. "Look at her. You've got her all wound up."

Devon nodded slowly. "She's all wound up, and it's her own doing. Imagining that she's a slave for all of us, doing wonderful things with us." Devon said simply. He leaned closer to Ann. "Her version of slavery includes performance. She needs to perform. She's an exhibitionist. If she wasn't here, she'd be busted for indecent exposure. She wants to do this. Let her."

"No." Ann said. "I'm not getting sucked into your sick game."

"You're the only one who can let her." Devon said as he sat back. "The rest of us are bound by the rules, which are inviolate to us. We're not allowed to grant an orgasm during phase one. We can't allow her to masturbate unless it's on command of course. Her orgasm must also be given by us, on command or with permission. We don't touch them sexually during phase one."

Ann glared at him, she was being manipulated and she knew it. "Just let her do what she wants."

"Geneva, perhaps you can ask her. I've tried, but you see I'm unsuccessful." Devon said.

Geneva fell to her knees. "Please miss. Let me, I need this, please. Just one, to take the edge off, I'll never make it unless you let me." She reached a hand for Ann obviously begging. Her eyes were pleading with Ann. "Master can't let me, he won't break rules. Only you can.

"Why me?" Ann demanded of Devon.

"You've got the status of visiting Master. You are in effect the only person in the house who can give her the order she so desperately wants to hear." Devon said.

Ann looked at Geneva and said. "I can't."

"Please miss Clark. I'll be good. I'll put on a good show for you. Please let me, I'll even ask you for my orgasm." Geneva said with tears running down her cheeks.

Ann stared at Devon. Hatred filled her eyes. He seemed unmoved. "Damn you."

"You said you wanted to help them. She won't break our rules, she's just going to suffer unless you, and only you can, give her the order." Devon shrugged. "I'm fine, but she's in agony right now." He turned to Rebecca. "Assessment time, how long before she can complete phase one positions and grace?"

"At least three days Devon. Even doing double classes, it's slow going." Rebecca said. "We haven't even gotten to slave cunt one or two. We're still fighting slave mouth."

Ann glared hate at them both. She looked back at Geneva who was hanging her head and crying. "Geneva, you'll be fine."

"I can't do it. Not three more days. The stinging of the whip, the heat gets my pussy so hot. It burns right now." Geneva looked up at Devon. "Master, please chain me all the time. I can't keep my hands away much longer. Please help me."

Devon nodded and said in a gentle and understanding tone. "We'll help you Geneva. We'll put you in chains to help get you through it, and once your out of phase one, we'll let you masturbate here from time to time. I'll even promise you that once your through phase one, I'll give you the usual reward of the arousal table." Devon looked at Ann with obvious humor in his eyes. "I know what kind of frustration your feeling. I managed to find a loophole, but alas, the best laid plans of mice and masters."

Ann glared hate at him. Geneva would hate her for this now. "I can give the order?"

"For tonight, certainly." Devon said.

"Fine." She turned to Geneva and said. "You may."

Geneva rushed to her feet and went to the far end of the table and stripped her toga off. "Oh Thank you Miss. I need this so bad. I'll be good I promise."

Ann gaped as Geneva climbed on the table and turned to spread her legs and show her pussy to the group. She began to plunge her hand into herself, and it was obvious that she was soaking wet. She hadn't been playing that up. She was really horny.