The Vault Pt. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Down." she said.

I got down on my knees in front of her.

"Take these off." she directed.

I reached out and gently grabbed the waist of her panties and started pulling them down. She lifted her butt off the futon just enough for me to pull them forward. I slid them down her legs, but my eyes were fixated on her pussy and the wetness that briefly connected her sex to her panties. She was shaven smooth. Never removing my eyes from her pussy, I slid her panties past her ankles and off her feet.

She scooted forward just enough on the futon that I just dove forward and put my head between her thighs and began licking. Her wetness on my tongue was a revelation. Over the past several months I had been pussy free and now my pent up desires were erupting. I had to restrain myself from going too hard too fast. I began with light licks as I looked up at her. She looked back down at me, locking eyes. Her eyes were intense. She gently shook her head up and down in approval and gently rested her hands on my head. I progressively increased the pressure of my licks and slowly increased their speed. Her breathing got heavier and heavier. After some time her hips were rocking up and down in counter rhythm with my licks. Soon, her hands were no longer lightly resting on my head; they were pulling me into her. Her rhythmic movements became frantic then stopped; her thighs clenched around my head; her fingers clasped my hair; and she let out a guttural moan.

After a few moments, she relaxed and I was able to pull back. My neck and tongue were sore. My chin was coated with her wetness. The look of satisfaction on her face as she looked at me was very gratifying. I was grinning from ear to ear.

She stood up and reached down. I took her hand and she led me over to the bed. She jumped in and beckoned me to join.

"That was amazing! But...," she started, "I feel a little conflicted."

"About me being locked?" I offered.

"Yeah." she answered. "I feel bad that I can't reciprocate, but I also came so very hard because I was thinking about you on your knees with your dick locked while licking my pussy. I find it so hot that you are locked. Is that bad? Am I being mean?"

"Well, you didn't lock me up and you don't have the key, so you aren't responsible. And I'm really glad you came so hard." I said with a smile trying to reassure her.

"So... you enjoyed it?" she asked tentatively while she stroked her hand up and down my chest.

I leaned in and kissed her, pulled back and looked her in the eyes and said, "I loved it."

She smiled and quickly swung her body over mine so that she was straddling me at my hips. She leaned down and began kissing me intensely. I was caressing her back and butt with my hands. I could feel her wet sex rubbing against my stomach. I grabbed her tits and played with her nipples; they were perfect.

After some time, she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I want more of your tongue. I want to sit on your face."

"Yes." I breathed back.

She then looked in my eyes and continued, "I want to sit on your face 69 style so I can admire your locked dick while you lick me. Is that ok?"

"Yes." was all I could say, my thoughts clouded by desire.

She smiled, kissed me, and then she swung her body around so that she now straddled my face. I was staring up at her perfect, shaved pussy which she was lowering to my mouth. I eagerly extended my tongue to meet her. I could also feel her lower her shoulders and head so that she was resting her head on my hip facing my cage.

I was eagerly licking and could feel her grab my locked cock. I also felt her kissing me around the cage. Her hips were rocking her pussy back and forth against my tongue and lips. The pressure and speed of her movements against my face intensified. I tried my best to help or at least not mess up her rhythm. Eventually she shuddered and her movement stopped and she moved up a little so that she was not smothering me as she collapsed. I could feel her breathing heavily, as I admired the view of her ass from between her legs.

Eventually she got up and laid down beside me; she alternated kissing me with exuberant smiles.

"Stay tonight.. I'll make you pop-tarts for breakfast!" she encouraged

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." I responded.

She got us a couple of glasses of water and we settled into bed with the lights off. We caressed each other and kissed for a while until she drifted off to sleep.

12