The Vegas Adventure Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

Putting the youngest into the playpen in the family room, De Ann was now free to help her neighbor. De Ann couldn't help but blush a little when she looked at the smirking Candice. After all, Candice had fucked her quite efficiently and that scene was still fresh in her clear mind. She didn't understand how or why, she just knew that she had enjoyed the experience, although she couldn't admit that, not even to herself.

"I am busy wanting my kitchen cleaned – and you can help. But first I want you to take off your clothes. Don't worry I will let you leave on your panties, bra and maybe even your stockings." Candice confidently told her neighbor.

De Ann blushed. On the one hand, she wanted to obey her friend, but on the other – something was keeping her from stripping for this sultry woman.

Not getting any visible results, Candice used the magic catchphrase to enact her obedient friend into assisting her with the chores. "Pumpkin Pussy Eater -- You want to strip – then compliantly permit me to cuff your wrists and ankles."

Just then at the doorway from the kitchen to the garage came a voice "You will obey us completely for the next 3 hours!"

Candice looked up "RAVEN! I didn't know you were coming over today!"

"From the looks of it pet – you wanted to have fun on your own with this pretty little puss!" Raven's expectations were confirmed by the site of Candice using the keyword on Raven's new pet without Raven's knowledge.

"Oh no – Mistress! I was just getting her to help me a little with cleaning the kitchen; I wasn't going to do more than that." Candice cowered in trepidation from her statuesque mentor.

De Ann just swooned at the sight of Raven. Her long black hair flowed softly over her healthy bust line, just accenting her tight top. Her green eyes cut right though a person and made them all want to back down. De Ann had been dreaming of letting the Amazon Raven use that new strap on dildo on her wide open pussy. She had constant visions of being between her powerfully thick thighs and soaking up Raven's pussy juice with each pass of her tongue.

Raven asked the blonde De Ann "What do you want to do today my pretty little pussy – Help Candice with the cleaning?"

De Ann's mind was so busy day dreaming about licking Raven, that without thinking she just blurted out "I want to please you with my mouth – clean it all with my mouth!"

Raven did not realize that De Ann was in the middle of her hypnotic daydream, and was only talking about cleaning Raven's pussy lips with her mouth. Raven giggled a little at the picture that flashed across her wicked brain. "That can and will be arranged. You will have the unique opportunity to help Candice clean – by putting your mouth to good use." Then while Candice was still locking De Ann's legs in cuffs, Raven went back to the garage and returned with a short cotton rope.

Raven took the rope and looped it through a plastic handle bristle brush and around through the bristles themselves a few times. Then taking the other two ends of the rope she tied them tightly around De Ann's head. The tightness of the rope forced her mouth to spread open and the yellow brush handle to fit inside. De Ann looked positively ridiculous with the yellow bristle brush tied around her mouth. She felt equally silly. But all of her objections to the idea were a garbled mess from the plastic handle stretching the sides of her pretty little mouth.

De Ann craved the humiliation that Raven could provide. She just adored her at this point, not realizing just WHY she has this desire. De Ann was so wet. Raven used her face to clean the countertop by grabbing the back of De Ann's head and shoving her head back and forth while the brush was tied to De Ann's darling face. Her mouth stretched wide open – and the drool was slowly slipping down the yellow brush to the very place that she was cleaning.

Raven even pointed to a spot that the new maid missed. "Clean this blonde bitch!"

De Ann rubbed her face in a circle scraping the dirty spot all clean. The scene she was making looked absolutely humiliating. If De Ann could have seen her naked ass sticking up in the air, while her face with a plastic brush in her mouth was smashed to the floor to clean what Raven had pointed at; she surely would have died of embarrassment. De Ann's bound hands were useless – and her balance was tedious at best as her nipples dragged along the floor below her.

Raven took her foot and pressed it painfully against De Ann's shoulder blade – poking her with its high heel. The smarting pain was nothing to the petite blonde bombshell – she was so turned on by her own debasement that her pussy was dripping on the floor where she had already cleaned it. This excitement was because she adored the attention that Raven was presenting. Even if it was degrading – Raven was paying attention to little ol' De Ann.

Then De Ann was shoved toward the oven – her head forced inside the metal box that fresh meat found its last resort. She was fresh meat to Raven. Raven's hand played with De Ann's twat, while her other hand successfully kept De Ann's head bearing down on the oven door and the surface of the crusty box. Even in this cruel humiliating experience – De Ann was tremendously excited. She LOVED how easy Raven could physically control her minute frame. Her rapture was alluding – its only joy was in the debasement of herself and maybe that of her husband Trent.

Candice snapped a photo – perhaps as a souvenir to remind herself of how comical her neighbor was.

Raven slid a few fingers in and out of De Ann's pouting pussy – and acknowledged "My – my, little precious pet, how wet we are? Do you like being used as a cleaning tool? I think you get off on this type of treatment. You are actually humping my fingers when they leave your sluttish little twat. I like watching that ass squirm and nearly beg to have my fingers deep inside again. You love this! You know deep down inside you really do"

De Ann mumbled some sort of reply – but neither Candice nor Raven could have interpreted her words to mean anything but acceptance and enjoyment of their treatment.

Raven untied the brush from the back of De Ann's blonde locks, and immediately she began professing her lust for Raven. "Oh, your fingers – please put them back in. I need them to touch me – deep – and make me cum. I was so close. I will do anything to cum. Unbuckle the cuffs that hold my wrists so I can finger myself off – and curb this building fire inside of me."

Raven had a truly evil smile on her face. She loved having a young woman in this position; desperate for release, yet helpless to provide it. "Did she get the dildo like we told her?" She asked her accomplice Candice.

"Yes Ma'am – it has some nice features too!" Candice replied.

"Fetch it, and show me those features" She told Candice.

A moment later, Candice was back in the room with the strap-on and the set of dildo's that went with it. Holding it up Candice displayed the main dildo, and the rest of the toys including the inflatable gag.

Pleased, Raven pulled down her own pants and stepped into the leather leg loop that wound tightly around her tan thigh. The leather accented those powerful thighs, and for a moment almost made them look manly. Her black pubic hair could be seen behind the leather pouch holding the 8" dildo. That menacing dildo was going to spear the tiny De Ann and Raven stroked it – almost petting it – knowing just how forceful a fake cock that is jutting out from her crotch could be to a extremely tight pussy.

De Ann whimpered – the hypnotic response of wanting to get fucked by Raven was still deep within her brain. Candice pushed the gag into De Ann's mouth and attached the smaller bulbous dildo to the outside of the strap that was now secured behind De Ann's head. With 8 pumps to the mechanism that added air to the gag – De Ann's whimpering was silenced. The gag filled with air and pressed against the roof of her mouth, while pushing her tongue down in the process. De Ann's eyes bulged from her head as she struggled to breathe.

Realizing the frantic snorts and gasps emanating from De Ann were of no real value, Candice calmly stepped in. "Breathe through your nose!" Candice said while stroking the frightened De Ann's left cheek.

De Ann was now on all fours – her tight rump wiggling in the air – just calling for Raven to pounce on her. De Ann nearly went cross eyed as she tried to see the thick dildo that protruded from her face. Fear was beginning to overcome her, and the thought of getting fucked no longer was important. Life – was. She still had trouble breathing – and her apprehension toward her neighbor's pussy that was aimed at her face was equally disturbing. What if that pussy covers up her nose? What if when the pussy is all nice and wet – Candice grinds too hard and she can't breathe? What if the cum from Candice's wet pussy gets sucked into her nostrils and she can't get it out – she will have no way to announce that she needs help?

Candice continued to sense her fear, and calmed her a bit by saying "Pumpkin Pussy Eater, you want to fuck my puss with your new face strap. If you can't breathe – tap my leg, and I will ease off – but don't be nervous for the first 30 seconds, it will be a sexy turn on to be smothered by my pussy! Each time Raven rams you with her big dick, you will use that momentum to push this deeper into me – with your face. You want this more than anything in the world right now."

Just as Candice had ordained – De Ann did want it. Oh, she wanted it bad. As Raven spread De Ann's pink lips and kept the short hairs from entering her pussy with the dildo she pressed it firmly all the way inside. De Ann meanwhile, lifted her chin to angle the shaft toward Candice's awaiting mound. She pressed her face firmly against Candice's mound allowing the solid shaft to pierce her tight pussy. A few more jabs to the opening and low and behold, Candice's pouting lips opened up and permitted the bulbous shaft to freely ram into her crotch. While Raven was hammering at De Ann's pussy, Candice started to bear down on her face so that she was trapped between the two women.

She was a hypnotic pleasure slave for the two women. Being used this way – while not on the top of her list before Vegas, now had a definite advantage today. Real men don't get this hard – and stay that way. Of course, they do have warmer members to jam into her pussy, but she can't have everything! Right now, nothing could feel better than to know that one very aggressive black haired beauty was plunging a huge dildo into her ever expanding cunt while outside her gagged mouth she was thrusting a fake cock into what was her neighbor and best friend's pussy. The aroma of Candice's desire overwhelmed her nostrils and delighted her senses. She felt so proud that she was the object of desire for these two wanton women. She lusted to be a sex slave. Her nipples hardened and her body tingled to the point of annoyance – she needed to be stroked, she needed to be held – and most of all she needed to be a good fuck toy. She realized that her breathing was getting harder – she was caught up in her own mind – and suddenly the urge to not suffocate against that pussy in her face overtook the thrill of being used. Remembering the instruction she was given, she tapped her hand against Candice's upper thigh – encouraging her to back off a little and give her room to breathe.

Candice was caught up in her own enjoyment – and did not feel De Ann slapping at her thigh. She loved the idea of seeing De Ann's begging eyes as she backed her snatch away from the strap around her face. They implored her to be gentle – but really they were just amazed at being a sex object. Candice loved the power that Raven had bestowed upon her. Usually she was the fuck object in the relationships. Raven had several friends – and occasionally they would use Candice as their own. But this was special with De Ann. Due to Candice's watching the Vegas video tape, her neighbor was now an obedient pet. Even for a woman who has gone years of being a private sexual slave, it was a rush to be dominant with someone else. All her life, she has been subservient to Raven, and not known another role. Now here she was watching Raven plow a huge dildo into her friend De Ann, while she used her other end for her pleasure. Standing at the other end of Raven's fucking – instead of being on the receiving end, was such a thrill for the 32 year old bottled blonde brunette.

De Ann smacked her thigh even harder – insisting in the only way she knew how – that she could not breathe correctly.

Suddenly the realization that De Ann couldn't breathe, or talk hit Candice. She knew that De Ann was nowher responsibility. She eased off her face and allowed De Ann's nostrils to suck in and out some precious oxygen. Meanwhile Raven was pumping that thick dildo in and out of De Ann's precious pussy with growing intensity. De Ann was meeting most of the thrusts wiggling her upturned ass to make the feeling go a little left and right – in addition to just in and out. But she caught her breathe – as she felt Candice slam her pussy back against her face.

De Ann couldn't believe how awesome this felt to be used by these two women this way. Sure, it was demeaning – but something deep inside her enjoyed the feeling.

Candice was banging her pussy into De Ann's face faster and faster as she was on the verge of an orgasm; while Raven was still masterly pumping that 8 inch dildo into her pussy, when the feeling of helplessness overcame De Ann. She was meant for this. She didn't need a husband to lick her pussy – she could have two women use her for sex. She was beginning to enjoy her new found submission to these women when Candice abruptly came. Boy, did she ever cum. De Ann didn't realize that Candice squirted when she came. The thick female mucus sprayed all over De Ann's face. Candice grinded her pussy against De Ann – as the orgasm rocked her body. De Ann could not open her mouth, and now her nostrils were filled with Candice's thick bodily fluids – making breathing even more difficult. De Ann actually swallowed some of Candice's cum by trying to suck in air through her nose, and only got pussy juice instead.

Franticly De Ann slapped at Candice's leg to tell her that she was suffocating in her pussy.

Candice realized what must be happening and quickly responded "End Pumpkin Pussy Eater". Candice backed away from the dildo protruding from De Ann's face to see that her mucus was smeared all over the helpless housewife. De Ann meanwhile blinked her eyes and shook her head – as she slowly realized that her friend's wet bush was just against her face. She attempted to call out – and she realized also that she was gagged with what appeared to be a soft cock filling her whole mouth and pinning her tongue against the bottom not allowing a sound to escape. Some kind of liquid was all over her face, her right eye, and up her nose. It only took a moment more to comprehend that it was Candice's cum smeared all over the place, and that is what was keeping her from breathing.

Candice held a Kleenex to De Ann's nose, she blew – then could catch a real breath. It was then that she realized Raven was behind her – ramming a huge dildo into her pussy – and Oh, did that ever feel good. The dominant woman of her private dreams was fucking her pussy – but good!

She realized that she has some sort of contraption connected to her face and that it is used to fuck her friend. Damn if this wasn't the weirdest thing – she could fuck a girl with her face. The erotic sight she saw in the mirror only accelerated her desire to cum –and moments later – she was pushing her pussy back to meet Ravens mighty thrusts. She came – and came – and came some more – because Raven refused to stop until the simultaneous contact with her clit on the inside of the strap-on allowed her to also have an orgasm.

When the strap was removed from her face, and the gag was deflated, it looked like a big thick rubber balloon was removed from her mouth De Ann finally shouted out – "WOW – that was amazing!"

But her eyes told even more – she fawned over Raven and Candice - like a little child clings to a mother. She felt such devotion, she didn't understand how or why. She wasn't a lesbian – but if this is what being one felt like, then she was all for it. Raven held her and suckled her to her big breast – actually offering it for her to suck. De Ann didn't disappoint, despite momentary hesitation, she kissed and licked the pointy nipple and orally adored her Amazon like Mistress.

"And know for some real fun," Raven said as she winked towards Candice with a demonic grin plastered across her face.

"Pumpkin Pussy Eater" Raven whispered into the exhausted housewife's ear. "It's alright," she tells her gently stroking her face. "It's okay. Just relax. Relax. Don't think about anything, just let your mind be clear. It's okay De Ann. It's okay. Relax."

"You're tired De Ann, I can tell that you are very tired. It's okay if you are, don't worry. Just close your eyes and you can fall asleep right here," Raven says softly. De Ann's eyes blink a few times before they start to close. Candice couldn't believe it; Raven was actually putting her best friend into a deep hypnotic trance. A thrill runs through her as she is fascinated to see what sinful plans Raven had for her helpless friend.

"That's it, just close your eyes and go to sleep. Sleep De Ann, sleep," Raven says. De Ann's head nods and eventually her eyes stay closed.

"Deeply asleep, deeply, so deeply. So deep it feels like you could never wake again. Just listen to my voice. You're in a trance now De Ann, a deep trance. All you can hear is my voice and all you can do is obey and do whatever I tell you to do. Anything, do you understand?" Raven questioned her helpless neighbor.

"Yes...," De Ann answers very softly. Raven grinned as she realized that she now had the power to reprogram her stuck up neighbor.

"Tonight you will feel an overwhelming desire to be sexually attractive to your husband. You will feel a growing sense of panic if he isn't horny for you and desiring to make love to you. I want you to tease him in every way that a true slut can tease a cock. You will use all of your considerable assets to lure his attention and desire. Your sense of panic will only become manageable when you know you have his cock rock hard and both eyes glued to your luscious body. Do you understand? This will make me happy and making me happy brings you pleasure." Raven told the still bound pet.

"Yes...," De Ann answered once again, barely audible, "make Brent horny – make Raven happy."

Wondering what Raven was up to Candice started to interrupt her mistress when Raven silenced her with a forceful waive of her hand. "My slut, tonight you are not to allow Brent to touch you and you are not allowed to touch him. You are to deny any and all sexual advances from him," Raven whispered into De Ann's ear in a menacing tone. "You won't know why, but you will think that being with him in a sexual way is the most disgusting thing you could possibly imagine. Just the fact that he would bring it up makes you so angry you feel like you just have to scream."

Fighting off laughter, Raven adds, "I've put a little outfit on your bed for you to wear tonight. You will think nothing of wearing such slutty clothes. And I want you to apply your makeup to accent your sluttish appearance. I want my slut to have very red lips and very dark eyes," Raven instructed.

Raven looked greedily on her new plaything's naked body, from the swing of De Ann's large dangling breasts, along the slim waist to the flaring swell of the naked woman's buttocks. It was time to teach her delicious neighbor a lesson. And reward her precious Candice in the process!

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers