The Vegas Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

Kelly's butt was wide open, her legs were hip wide open, her pussy was loosely open and there was a big cock touching her. Alex slid a finger and thumb into her pussy and spread the opening, then slid his cock right into the palm of his hand and right down between his finger and thumb. So that's how guys did that. Withdrawing his hand her pussy lips closed over the head. I could see just a little bit of the foreskin curled up under the ridge. I was so mesmerized I could hardly move. He was primed and ready, his cock head inside her pussy lips, right at the entrance to her vagina. He could push, she could push, done deal right there.

They must have planned this. How would she know to put her leg under him when he lifted his hips. He's lucky I'm not in Kelly's position. I'd screw his brains out. Maybe she will.

He gave her a peck on each eyebrow and took a nipple between his lips. She bit her lower lip a little and I looked back down. I didn't want to miss anything. Alex moved his hips ever so slightly, about a quarter of an inch. He did that about five or ten times, but who's counting. Then he went in about an inch or so. Each time he went in he pulled all the way back but the head never fully came out. He was moving slow. Then it was up to about two inches. On the upstroke sometimes he would pause and push up a little more. I caught her starting to match him which would make him go in further.

I looked up and her mouth was wide open, breathing deeply, eyes closed. Alex still working on her nipples. He was up to three or four inches and moving just a little faster. He was about half way in.

He was well past where her hymen would have been and no pain signs from her or she didn't care. I just remembered Alex hadn't had an orgasm yet. How could he last this long considering the erotic level. He must be forcing himself to hold off for Kelly. They were both going a little faster but still not 'hell bent for leather'. He was almost all in and in moments I could see his balls teasing her butt. I'll bet she didn't know about that.

She was lively now and really having a good time. She was showering him with kisses and rubbing her hands over his back and down to his buns and back. She was fully fucking him at a steady pace, matching him exactly as his hips swiveled upward, pressing against her clit now that he was all in. I'll bet she didn't know about that either. I also just realized they were in the facing position so she could pull her hips back if there was pain. Good for you Alex. Wait until he's on top. Ha, wait until she's on top.

This went on for 15, 20 minutes. A good slow 'good times were had by all' type of thing. Nibbling, kissing, whispering, some grunts, lot of wandering and touching. Kelly was starting to use her heels on Alex's butt, pushing a bit when he thrust into her.

Alex paused on one of the withdrawals, and Kelly stopped her hips moving at the same instant. How did they do that, didn't seem normal. A couple of beats and he went on. Happened a couple of more times and Alex reached back to the lube again. He came out with some on his middle finger and while Kelly had her head down and eyes closed he breathed on it a few times then reached down and casually put the dollop right on her butt button. I don't think Kelly even noticed with all the times her ran his fingers through there.

He must have been knocking on the door for both of them. She was probably in her orgasm, and him too, but she didn't really know it because of all the pleasure she was feeling. Alex ran his fingers back down to her butt button, rooted around with the lube and plunged his finger in, not too far, just as his cock was half way up. Kelly thrust her hips as hard as she could and they slammed together. She wasn't expecting that. Alex pulled almost all the way out and started back in. He plunged his finger in again and Kelly slammed them home. Kelly had her head back and mouth wide open, breathing hard, her legs locked around Alex. Alex had his teeth clinched. Good thing he let go of her nipple. This went on seven or eight times, a little slower each time until they stayed together and just lay there breathing hard. I think the couch leg finally made an honest women of me.

Their breathing eventually slowed and they just clung to each other and were quiet. I didn't know what to do. Her legs were out from under and over Alex's hips. She had moved backwards a bit and was lying a little up against Alex with their knees pretty much together. Hope they didn't bang knees. They seemed to be sleeping. I slowly got up, picked up the blanket and spread it over them up to their waist. They never moved. I padded across and slowly dimmed the lights with the switch things and lowered the music way down.

Just before going to sleep I wondered when Leo and Nikki were coming in again. Maybe with their son, which was almost 20, and their daughter, same age as Kelly. Maybe Kelly would have a 'special' friend by then. That's four couples times four. Could be a done deal right there.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12