The Vegas Dom

Story Info
My first time with a Dom went as well as I could have hope.
1.3k words
4.4
13.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This happened in October of 2019*

We had spoken for a few weeks. I'd told him about my planned trip to Las Vegas, what hotel I was staying in and for how long. He was a local, said he lived 20-25 minutes from the strip. We had exchanged several pictures to see if there was a physical attraction: there was.

I'm 5'11, 250, big butt, thick thighs, shortish brown hair and eyes. My dick isn't tiny, but probably below average.

He was a bear: 6'1, 260, hairy, short brown hair, goatee, a few tattoos. His cock was 6-7 inches, but he had relatively large testicles.

We'd spoken about boundaries, what I'd be comfortable with, what I wouldn't do, what he wouldn't do, etc. He wasn't a Dom in the sense of being super rough, but he wanted and craved control. So much so that instead of coming to my room, he got one in the same hotel (Harrah's) for the night. While he demanded control, he at no point dismissed any fears or concerns I had. We both truly wanted to make this a great experience.

I was told to wear a black shirt, a pair of shorts, and a jockstrap. I didn't own one at the time, so it was a pre-trip purchase. He said that was all I'd need, he would provide everything else. We coordinated schedules, and at around 6pm (when the party I was traveling with was kind of just hanging out in the hotel) on my first night in Vegas I was on my way to his room.

Per his instructions I knocked four times. He opened the door wearing a black robe - not something supplied by the hotel, one of his own. He told me to come in and closed the door. I was instructed not to speak unless asked a question. And then he began.

He instructed me to to take off everything but the jockstrap (I bought a 3-pack off Amazon, the one I was wearing was red). He ran his hands over my chest, my stomach, my thighs - seemingly getting acquainted with my body. He walked behind me and moves his hands to my backside, giving it a light tap. We had agreed we had no intention of being "romantic," but he kissed my neck - I didn't push back. He then took my hand and walked me towards the bed.

He stopped and faced me - "I want you to until my robe." I did as I was told - his robe swing open. He wasn't wearing anything else. He was soft - clearly had much more control over himself than I did, as I was already rock hard. He grabbed my hand and led it towards his cock: "Get me hard." I again did as I was told and began to play with his cock. I massaged his package, I stroked him, I teased him. Soon he became hard and he looked me in the eye: "to your knees." I obeyed and dropped to my knees. He didn't say anything, but he gently placed a hand on the back of my head and guided my mouth towards him. Again I obeyed. My lips parted and I took him into my mouth. He did most of the work for a few minutes, gently pumping his dick in and our of my mouth. His hand firmly on the back of my head - again, nothing rough, but I knew he was in control.

He soon released his hand, and with his manhood still slowly pumping in and out, he gave me the next instruction: "show me how you suck." With that I raised a hand to his shaft - the motions of my mouth and hand were in sync. My free hand rested on is thigh as I worked him over. I can't deep throat, but I tried to take as much of him into my mouth as I could. Every so often he'd moan, or utter a "fuck yea," or something to that effect. After a few minutes, he instructed me to stop. He laid down on the bed, cock pointed towards the ceiling. He motioned for me to come over and simply said "continue." I did as I was told and resumed giving him head. As I sucked, he reached to his right and grabbed the condom sitting on the night table. He opened it, and then gently grabbed face to stop me. He extended his hand and told me to take the condom, instructing me to put it on him, and I did as I was told. He then told me to "get on all fours." I again did as I was told, positioning myself so that my ass faced towards the center of the room.

He got up and walked behind me. I saw his hand reach for the night table again, this time for lube. "Look straight ahead." I stared at the wall, but I could hear him lubing himself up. Then, without warning, I felt his fingers on me. He was lubing my hole slowly, gently. I could feel him pressing a bit on my hole, but he never inserted a finger. He removed his hands after a few moments, but the fingers were soon replaced with his cock. He gently tapped the head of his cock against my exposed hole. "I'm going to enter you." I braced myself, and shortly felt the head of his cock pushing past my ring. He was slow, he was gentle, but he kept going until he was entirely in me. In and out. In and out. In and out. All very slowly, very methodically. He never got to the point where he was "fucking me" - he wanted me to know he was controlling how much of him was inside of me at any given time. He'd occasionally stop, just resting inside of me, but he never really spoke.

This went on for a few minutes, and then he pulled out. "Get on your back." I again did as I was told. I was now on my back. He grabbed my ankles and lifter them to his shoulders. We looked directly at each other - it was an intimate moment, despite our agreement that this wasn't an intimate encounter. As we looked at each other, he pushed past my hole. His cock slipped back inside of me, and he against slowly buried it to the base. His pace rapidly quickened. His package soon audibly slapped against me. He grunted, I moaned. I did my best to keep as quiet as possible, but it wasn't working. I placed my hands on his hairy chest, feeling him as he pumped in and out. After a bit he stopped and looked at me, cock still resting in my hole. It was a few seconds before he pulled out and took the condom off. We had agreed no bareback, so I got nervous for a moment - but those nerves quickly disappeared when he began to straddle me. He positioned him self so that his cock literally touched my lips, and then he began to stroke.

"Open your mouth." I opened and he put the head of his cock between my lips, barely entering my mouth. He started to stroke. I did nothing but look at him. His body tensed, and as his did, mine did too - bracing for what I knew was about to happen. With no warning, spurts of hot, thick cum flowed from the head of his cock into my mouth. It wasn't a huge load, but enough for a solid mouthful. Not a drop landed anywhere else. He squeezed every last bit out and pulled from my mouth. "Show it to me." I opened wide and showed him my full mouth. "Swallow." I was able to do so with one gulp.

He slid off of me and picked up his robe. "I'll see you tomorrow." With no other conversation, he walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I dressed myself and went back to my room to shower. I was in Vegas for three days, I saw him all three days.