The Vending Machine

Story Info
Who knew vending machines sold more than food.
4.1k words
4.6
20.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

The Vending Machine

'Hmm' was all Markus could think as he stood in front of the vending machine. One of the new ones that had just been installed. At the local grocery mart. The tall machine was pink and sparkled with a new clean air. The touch pad looked completely blemish free. The window showing off the exotic merchandise inside was crystal clear.

That merchandise was what had caught Markus's eye, it wasn't often one ran across one of the new Sex Pet vending machines. Though they were becoming more popular since the law had been passed. That allowed people in some cases to be sold or even volunteer to be put into servitude.

He rolled that word around in his mind. Servitude had always felt funny to him. They were basically slaves. They still had some rights, he assumed. Those in servitude couldn't be mistreated. There were laws about selling them or gifting them. Also, you had to be able to provide for them, otherwise you might end up like them.

There was that one or two percent of the world's population that found that becoming servants or slaves was easier. They seemed to thrive on it, allowing others to make their decisions and look out for them. As Markus looked at the boy inside the machine. He wondered if he was one of that percent that preferred to not have to think.

Without thinking, Markus reached out touching the display button marked bio. The information quickly and uniformly popped up on the screen.

Name: Zackery, Last Name Redacted for Privacy

Age: 22

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 115lbs

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black Natural

Health: no known genetic abnormalities or STD's.

Current Personality: Slob, Partier, lazy

Occupation: Former College Student

Length of Indentured servitude: Infinite

Reason for Indentured Servitude: Due to lack of work ethic, the student Zackery; his grades slipped below minimum requirements. Shortly after, the student was expelled from PYU for sneaking into female dorms and inciting panic. Under their student loan contracts. They had ninety days to repay loans. If unable they were taken into the Indentured Servitude program for the next. Lifetime contract due to outstanding debts.

Markus whistled at that, to get a lifetime contract was saying something. It also explained why the boy was stuck in one of the vending machines. Markus knew he wasn't into guys; he was far from gay. He also knew the booths could fix that since the boy was on the hook for a lifetime.

Rubbing his head, he knew it was a big commitment, the boy would become his property for life. There will be no sending him back or any of that. Life could be a very long prospect in today's world. On the other hand, he had made partner with the law firm he had been at for several years. On top of that it wasn't just policy but an expectation that partners bring in their stress relief for the work day. He currently had none, plus he could use a bit of arm candy for parties and what not.

Steeling his nerves he smiled, and looked down at the boys' cost. Sixty thousand credits wasn't anything to sneeze at but that just showed the quality of the raw material he thought. He knew the more expensive an indentured servant was the higher the quality. That sort of money would buy you a nice sports car.

Markus threw caution to the wind; he was going to splurge as he swiped his hand across the data pad. The screen lit up for a split second, as his credit was checked. A new window popped up asking if he would like to finance his new asset or if he prefers to pay outright. He quickly chooses to pay outright knowing the bonus would easily cover the cost.

Once his payment had gone through which had only taken seconds he was met with a new screen, a screen asking him if he wanted help customizing his new servant. He quickly pressed yes, and the machine went to work scanning the boy inside creating a 3d model of the boy's body in intricate detail.

Welcome to the PYT Pod we will help walk you through customizing your new property. Please be advised that no customization is too wild or too strange. Please allow your imagination to go wild, but please understand you will be required to take care of your property. That giving your property up to a center will forfeit your ability to own property in the future, if this is acceptable, please press Yes to give your consent.

Markus quickly pressed yes, a new screen popping up shortly.

Please make a basic selection first. How will your servant identify?

Male -- Will think of themself as male and use he and him adjectives.

Female -- Will think of self as female using, She and her Adjectives.

Other - Will think of self as neither female nor male Adjectives can be made custom by the owner.

Toaster Oven -- Will think of themselves as an object and will use Adjectives such as it.

Markus didn't have to think about this for long, he wasn't gay he never was into guys. He didn't have an issue with guys who liked guys but that was between them. He didn't see sissys or even males to females as guys he viewed them as female. He didn't see females to males as females but as males. He knew exactly what to pick. Clicking the button for Female.

The window quickly changed, adding a line.

Male > Female Pronouns

Please choose overall body stature for your servant.

Masculine -- Features and Qualities typically associated with Male body. Examples: Chest, facial, leg hair. Harsher defined features. Stronger more predominant muscular structure, taller stature.

Feminine - Features and Qualities typically associated with the Female Body. Breast, Wider Hips, Softer Face, Fuller Lips, Curves, Delicate features smaller stature

Androgynous - Features and Qualities typically associated with both male and female. These qualities can include features from either Masculine or Feminine blended in such a way that most wouldn't be able to tell if the servant is male or female at first glance.

Toaster Oven -- Servants will be made more objects than humans. This can include living sex dolls or Robotic servants. This service does include extra fees.

This was a lot harder to decide Markus rubbed his chin looking at the options, he could rule out Toaster oven and Masculine right off the bat. He wasn't gay, though he didn't mind a girl with a bit extra. As far as Toaster oven went though he had no desire for a robotic servant or a sex doll. He could get both of those far cheaper somewhere else..

This left him with the only two viable options they were tough to say the least, if he went with Feminine, he could have a stacked little hottie, though they typically ended up with massive boobs and giggly personalities. Which he didn't mind at all. Then if he went Androgynous, he could end up with one of those super cute little runway type models. After a bit of mauling, it over, he finally decided to go all in.

Selecting Feminine.

Once again, the window quickly changed, adding another line to his total order.

Male > Female Pronouns

Feminine Body Stature

Please choose servant sexual characteristics.

Cock -- servant will have a very feminine soft to the touch cock. Subject will not have balls. Size can be adjusted. Servant will still produce precum but won't produce ejaculate. Amount can be adjusted.

Cock and Balls -- servants will have a very feminine soft to the touch cock. Subject will also have a set of balls dangling under. The size can be adjusted, and the servant will be able to produce precum and cum. amounts can be adjusted.

Vagina -- Servants will have a Vagina size that can be adjusted along with placement; servants can be adjusted to squirt. Squirt and leaking amount are also adjustable.

Pee hole -- Servants will become void of sexual organs. They will have a hole in the front of their pelvis to pee. Their ass and Mouth will still be viable for sexual pleasure.

This was another interesting decision as he mauled it over, he knew the range of servants at the firm varied widely. The thought of the poor thing keeping her cock but losing her balls was too much. That was off the table. He didn't like the idea of them having no sex just a pee hole. That eliminated that, Markus was being honest he loved the idea of humiliation. Chewing his lip, he chose the only option he felt fit.

The display blinked, adding a new line before vanishing, replaced with new options another line added to his order.

Male > Female Pronouns

Feminine Body Stature

Cock and Balls retained.

This new window that popped up was different, it had several sliders and as Markus read over them, he smiled. They were sliders to adjust his servants' overall proportions, along with a little window that showed how those physical adjustments might look.

Grinning to himself he started to play with the little sliders. He had a basic idea of what sort of body shape he wanted his new servant to have. He knew a lot of the guys went for the air headed and typical blonde hourglass shape. That wasn't what he was after.

Slowly he started to adjust knocking her overall height down, to just under five foot three, before adjusting her shoe size. He liked small feet, so he changed her's to a size six instead of what she had before. He also went ahead and checked a box that would allow her ankles to be strengthened.

He made sure to select toned legs as he widened her thighs and hips. He gave her a bit of a thigh gap to accommodate her penis and balls. He couldn't imagine having them trapped between her thick succulent thighs all the time. He gave her a big bubble butt and even changed it so that it now had an addon called nerves a plenty which would make her little o ring hypersensitive like a clit.

He noticed 'nerves O plenty' was an option for the cock also but decided to skip it, he had other plans for her cock and they didn't involve much use. While he liked the idea of humiliating her, torturing her wasn't on his list of turn on.

Once he was happy with those changes, he locked them in, started working on her torso. Her arms had been adjusted to her new height and he shrank her overall torso down narrowing her shoulders. He didn't go too far though as to turn her into a freak. He just wanted to make sure she had a very pear-shaped body.

Her tits were something else he needed to work with, he didn't want to go super big instead opting to make them about the size of a pair of cantaloupes. He guessed they might be a large C. They were dwarfed by the girl's new big ass and thighs. He loved it so far and he hopped she did also. Though he knew that was a forgone conclusion her thoughts didn't matter; she would love whatever he gave her. Noticing there were a few addon options. He chooses the option milk a plenty and defying gravity. Milk a plenty meant no longer needing to go to the grocery store for milk she produces plenty for both. Defying gravity meant they always be perky and bouncy.

Next it was on to her face, he liked button noses and soon she had one. He also added on some freckles. He noticed there was an option for her to keep her Addams apple. That was an interesting choice to be given. He mauled it over and decided to have it removed. He also went ahead and decided to give her some nice full lips. The more he looked at them and imagined them wrapped around his cock the more it throbbed in his pants.

Next option was to choose an eye color, which was also interesting. There were so many options from the mundane to the insane. He quickly decided to go with the insane, as he chose a pair of hot pink eyes. That would leave her looking like she was wearing a pair of contacts.

The final option he needed to choose was a hair color. Once more he was presented with a wide array of options. He knew exactly what he wanted to choose as he went past the mundane options and went to the wilder choices. He loved the idea of her sporting cotton candy pink hair. He didn't want it so vibrant to be distracting.

Once more he was presented with some options, he could choose her body hair. He decided hairless was the way to go except a small tuft of hair around her cock to prove the drapes match the curtains. He smiled as he locked in his choices. He was excited and so were other parts of him.

He grinned, stepping back looking at the basic boy before him and thinking how much he was about to change. The machine beeped at him, grabbing his attention. Blinking he looked to the console seeing it had brought up one final list of changes.

Due to servants, Tenure personality adjustments have been unlocked. Please be advised that all personality adjustments are permanent. Selecting a pre-configured personality will destroy the current personality.

Baby Girl -- Servant will think of self as feminine, soft, kawaii, and will think of their owner as Daddy/Mommy

Slave -- Servants will lose all free will and will do as they are told. They will think of themselves as nothing more than property.

Sissy = Servant will think of itself as former male now female, they will feel humiliated but excited about going out in feminine clothing and being treated as a female. There is a variety of choices to be had to how servants will refer to you.

Bimbo -- Servant will become hypersexual thinking of nothing but sex twenty four seven. Servant will refer to you as Master.

Current Personality -- Servant will retain current personality and Identity. They will refer to your words of their choosing. Servants might be able to be broken and changed into other forums. For advanced owners only.

Custom Profile.

Reading through his options, Markus knew which one he was going to pick. He knew Current personality was out of the question. That was just way too much for him. He didn't want a bimbo or someone braindead. Baby girl sounded fun but wasn't what he was after. He held firm to he wasn't gay and in his mind, he wasn't he viewed a sissy as a female in training. As he selected that option he grinned.

The Machine whirled to life "Thank you for making your selections to finalize please push final" the big final button appeared in the middle of the display. Markus grinned, pushing the big button. Watching as the machine went to work on the former boy.

Zack blinked the sudden blinding pink flash startling him awake. His tongue rolled inside his mouth as his throat felt dry. His body stiff, he tried to remember what had happened. The last thing he could remember was getting home from drinking with some friends. He was complaining about all the debt he was into and with almost no job prospects. He faintly remembered seeing someone in his apartment and then nothing.

His eyes naturally started to adjust to the new bright world, he could see out some big, tall guy was staring at him. He could see his own reflection in the glass bubble that seemed to surround him. He was stark naked and seemed to be secured in place. Testing the restraints, he was indeed secured in place.

"Please relax while being processed, congratulations your contract as an Indentured servant has started, expected time to pay off all debts." The voice paused and beeped a few times before continuing "Lifetime. Thank you for choosing Sex Pet Vending it was an Honor to serve you during your indentured servitude"

"What?" was all Zack could think before the machine went to work all at once. His face was covered by some sort of mask. His chest he could feel was being injected into and if that wasn't startling enough. He could feel something wrapping around his torso then his pelvis. The only comfort he felt was the fact he didn't feel anything on his cock.

Then the warmth started and he felt something snapped around his member, as he tried to let out a squeak. He felt something warm sprayed around his backside. Soon he could feel the muscles of his tight ring relax as something thick tried to penetrate.

He tried to tighten his little o ring back up but the more he tried the more impossible he felt it was. He wasn't ok with becoming someone's sex pet. The way that dude was leering at him before his face was covered made him shiver. He wasn't gay and had never harbored thoughts of being gay as the probe decided. He felt it rubbing on his backside as he once more tried to tighten up.

The probe easily slipped between his cheeks stretching his relaxed muscles around its girth leaving him feeling antsy and full as he felt it going deeper and deeper vibrating softly in a rhythmic way that left his cock dripping into whatever it was covered by.

"Extracting personality please be patient..."

That voice left Zack on edge, extracting personality, that didn't sound right he thought, as the rhythm in his backside picked up and he felt something pushing into his prostate. He felt the slightest pinch on the back of his neck as a set of needles injected him. Then a warmth cascaded over his body.

He could feel the tingle all over as his body was reshaped. He could feel the slight tug and fullness as his new breast started to grow and form. The liquid filled his chest. He could feel his face warm and tingling. His lips grew bigger even as his features softened. He could feel his lips thickening.

The entire time the vibrations and rhythm grew stronger. His cock throbbing and it felt like each throb a little piece of himself was lost. The pleasure was so intense, as he tried to focus on his body. He felt his thighs becoming thicker and fuller. He could feel the way his body was shrinking and his waist felt as though a giant hand had grabbed him squeezing.

He would have gasped as he felt his ass expanding wrapping more of the protruding shaft. His backside became the same shape as a peach. Bouncing and wiggling even as he stood still. His boobs soon followed suit, active and animated bouncing back and forth hanging deftly off his chest. His massive hentai inspired tits not more than a handful yet perky and excited.

His nipples thick and sensitive suddenly perked up as he felt another wave of pleasure sweep over him. His cock seemed to drool precum as it became harder and harder to think. The world around him becoming dimmer and dimmer. The machine finally dinged, pulling away the contraptions that had surrounded him.

He looked in the mirrored booth. Staring back at him, was a really hot slut with a cock. She had decent sized tits and a thin waist. Her hips and ass were so exaggerated. Her cock looked pathetic between her legs even if it was average size. She looked thick was all he could think like she was perfect for sinking into.

He let out a very feminine sounding moan, as his eyes darted up looking at her face, its roundness cute and her bright pink eyes sparkled. Her nose looked like a button she had lips he loved to sink his dick into. He thought as he felt another wave of euphoric pleasure gushed through him. His nuts throbbing, ready to spill his seed. The vibrations became more intense.

His final thoughts before he came was he was that girl looking back at him. He erupted as the world went dull and black and an emptiness filled his head. His thoughts, memories, personality being spilled with his very ejaculation. His personality, everything that made him the person he was gone.

That shell of a person, that body without a personality or thought stood there, not thinking, not moving, not even blinking. Waiting for something to happen. An arm came down, extracting the condom from her cock. The cum still warm was spirited away to be reused and repurposed. His personality would be broken down into its basic parts to create a new personality that would be injected into someone later on.

The final parts of her transformation were simple but not painless, as the machine rained down a strange liquid onto her body. Running in rivets down her flesh. Her hair rushed away with it as it drained away. Had she still been inside her shell she would have felt the burning tingling of it as it made her skin smoother removing any blemishes. The spray was used for two parts of the transformation.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers
12