The Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cock slid deeper into him and he shuddered aloud for her to hear. She pondered if she should tell him that his pained and aching noises were like music to her ears. She hadn't lied when she said she wasn't going to hurt him, but she had been anticipating breaking him in since she'd first set eyes on him. Bending him to her whims. For her it was like a sacred act of consecrating his fragile, beautiful body to her will.

"That's my boi," she laughed. "Give into it. You don't know how much I love seeing you writhe underneath me while I take your ass."

With a deep breath, he did give in to her. He felt her push past the last resistance his body could muster. She saw her dildo move smoothly inside of him. Without wasting a minute, she slowly shoved it in until it disappeared from sight. His eyes widened and his back arched on the bed, before a pleasant moan trickled out from his lips.

She let his legs fall to either side of her, and moved her hands around his waist. As she pulled back, he jumped a bit and murmured incoherently. His face told her everything. So she grasped him around the waist tightly, lifted him to a comfortable spot dangling just off the edge of the bed, and showed him what she had really meant when she said she intended to fuck his ass.

Prior to this moment, she had been going easy on him. Letting his virgin hole acclimate to her cock, as he now understood. This was when she had him right where she wanted him and could use his ass as freely as she liked. He paused for a second to thank the stars for her, but then knew he had to do his part, too. So he screamed for her.

The sound that echoed out from his lungs brought him into a collision with his past. He heard the teasing again, mocking him. He felt the rejection, the labeling. Calling him effeminate. But this time, it was different. Her eyes shone at him when he screamed.

"You like that, do you, little slut?"

Still in the throes of this collision, her encouragement knocked open the flood gates he didn't know were there. A stream of pleasant noises flowed out from him, as soft and as high as it wanted to be. To him, it felt like letting go of a heavy weight that had been sitting on his shoulders for years. And when he cast it off, she was standing there eager to lap it all up.

"Mmmm. My pretty boi makes some pretty sounds when I put his hole to use."

Witnessing her reaction, and feeling her thrust harder into him, he began to understand some of what had drawn him to her, why she had pursued him, and why he felt such a strong combination of fear and excitement. It was as if everything had been building to this moment, when he wanted to be his barest, most vulnerable self to her at all times and in all ways to know the joy it might give her. He thought of the brilliant mind that must have orchestrated this, staring down at him from the end of the bed, and could not help but feel a sense of awe.

After a while of reaming his tight bottom until she was satisfied that it was thoroughly marked and claimed as hers, she let him down and began undoing the harness around herself. Just as he got to his hands and knees to crawl further up the bed, she jumped on and pulled him back down. She crouched over him as he lay on his back, waiting for him to submit. As their eyes made contact, he did. Then she moved up quietly and brought herself down on his face.

He licked her nervously, tasting that she was already wet and warm. Underneath her, she could hear his breathing get heavier. Burying his face between her thighs, he threw himself at her with all the grace of an overexcited kid plunging head first into deep, cool waters. For a second it almost made her laugh. After another second, she grabbed him by the hair and made him more useful.

When she finally climaxed, both collapsed onto the bed. She fell into her naturally suited position as the big spoon, and he curled up between her arms. As she stroked his hair and touched his bare skin, he felt small. Smaller than he had ever felt to anyone before. It was vulnerable, intense, and safe.

"Ganymede," she called to him. "What's on your mind, pretty boi?"

"You like calling me that," he laughed a little. "Boy. Why?"

"You're not really like other boys, are you? You seem sweet, soft, small, innocent... I've met so many men who were too damned insecure in themselves to put up with a taller woman. Or a larger woman. Or a woman that wants control in her relationships."

"Oh," he giggled. "I guess when you put it that way..."

"Plus, I have quite a thing for cute little twink bois."

"Is that what I am?"

She hesitated for a brief moment. "Is that a genuine question?"

"Huh," he considered for another few moments. "I guess not. Not anymore."

He felt her envelope him with her body. It told him that his answer pleased her. It also had the wonderful effect of melting away any lingering doubt he had. Venus kissed the back of his neck and ran her hands down his delicate, hairless body.

"You'll see," she spoke confidently. "We'll help teach you to be the best boi you can be for Miss Venus."

12