The Vets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to seek eye contact with him, and when she couldn't make it, she walked beside him and stopped there, pretending to exercise. Jack sensed that she wanted him to hit on her because many women, especially the bolder ones, were interested in him because of his tall stature and imposing musculature. Normally this attention wouldn't bother him, he would even use it to his advantage, but suddenly he realized that he didn't want it anymore.

There was something obnoxious about the girl, the way she carried herself. Like a person who knows she's attractive and doesn't hesitate to use it. But as she got closer, Jack noticed her caked up makeup, that aspect of her appearance had been embellished rather expressively and she maybe even had some plastic surgery. He didn't like that at all, all those painted eyebrows or lips with fillers - had an opposite effect on him.

He tried to focus on his workout, the bench press, but the girl moved almost directly in front of him, took two dumbbells from the rack and started doing deadlifts with straight legs. With each rep, her shapely butt was almost shoved in his face, as if she wanted Jack to look only at her glutes. But if she thought that would encourage Jack to pick her up, she was mistaken.

Jack found her attitude very fake, and to him, her manner was somewhat pushy and overly aggressive. He came to a conclusion that Anh, who wasn't a biological woman, carried herself in a more feminine and attractive way - at least for him. Her natural shyness and submissiveness appealed to him much more than anything the girl in the gym had to offer.

The girl was probably getting impatient that Jack hadn't already asked her out, and she turned to him with a seductive smile. She gave him a long gaze from under her fake eyelashes and asked, "Do you like what you see, big boy?"

Deprecatingly, he looked at her and said coldly, "No I don't, actually."

The girl gasped, unpleasantly surprised, as she was probably not used to being rejected. She looked at him as if expecting an apology, but Jack paid no more attention to her. Impulsively, he pulled out his cell phone and called Anh. To his delight, she picked up right after the first signal.

"Jack? Is everything all right?" she asked quietly, and Jack figured she must have taken his call at work.

"Yeah, I just wanted to call you. I promised, didn't I?" he said lightly, barely registering the girl angrily walking away. "Listen, tomorrow is Saturday, right? Do you happen to have a day off?"

"Yes, I do," Anh replied in such a cheerful voice that Jack immediately felt guilty. But he gritted his teeth.

"So, what would you say that I'll come to your apartment around noon, and we can spend the whole day together." He scratched his head as the idea came to him on the spur of the moment. "I'm gonna leave this crappy motel, I am sick of this place. I need to find something else."

"That would be great! I can cook something, and then we can watch a movie," she began to babble lightly, but then abruptly fell silent. "Jack?"

"What's up?"

"Um..." She hesitated, "Maybe you'd like to crash at my place for a few nights... You know, so you could search for another place to stay, comfortably, and without having to worry about motel rooms and stuff..."

Anh's voice was full of hope, even if Jack thought she was trying to hide it. He realized that he was doing exactly the opposite of what he was supposed to be doing. Instead of distancing himself from Anh, he was getting closer and closer to her.Like a fucking boomerang...

Almost as if some outside force were driving him toward her. Sure, she was nice and sexy, and the fact that she was transgender, somehow made things easier between them than it would have been with regular women. Less complicated, at least at that moment. But the more he wanted to give it a chance, the more wrong it seemed. Still, deep down, he wanted this.

Giving in to this feeling, he replied, "That's a good idea! Thanks, Anh. I'll check out of the motel tomorrow morning, and then I should be with you around noon."

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow then! Bye!" Anh chirped, then hung up.

Jack shook his head, overwhelmed by the dizzying feeling of losing control. What was going on with him? He was a walking and talking contradiction! But he tried to find something positive, and one thing came to mind - at least he wouldn't have to sleep in a bed full of dust mites anymore.

***

Tell me, in a world without pity

Do you think what I'm askin's too much?

I just want something to hold on to

And a little of that human touch

Just a little of that human touch

Just in time for lunch, Jack knocked on Anh's door. She opened it almost immediately, as if she had been waiting for him, and greeted him with a cheerful smile. He ogled her quickly, noticing with a pleasant surprise that Anh had chosen an airy white dress with subtle floral motifs. She looked so girly and sexy that his cock immediately came to life.

Jack walked in, wordlessly dropped his backpack on the floor, and grabbed her slender waist. She giggled in surprise but then moaned into his mouth as they kissed intensely. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his midriff. He carried her inside the apartment and stopped next to the couch.

"Hi, Jack," she whispered, laughing softly.

"Hey, Anh." He grinned and moved his hand between her buttocks. Then he felt something in her panties.

"Whoa! What do we have here?" he asked excitedly and put her on the floor.

Anh smiled a bit flurried, but her eyes sparkled seductively. Jack maneuvered her gently, and she obediently leaned on the couch armrest and stuck her butt out at him. He moved his hand down her small back and then lower. Anh trembled as he did this. He lifted her dress and saw the black panties. Finally, he hooked two fingers behind the edge and pulled her underwear down slightly.

A small shiny butt plug stuck between her pale butt cheeks was revealed to his eyes. He took his time examining it, lightly spreading her cheeks and feeling them. Then he grabbed the butt plug and pulled it without taking it out, then pressed it back. He repeated these motions a few times, making Anh moan. His cock strained against his jeans.

Then Jack turned to Anh, and their eyes met. He smiled at her and said in a lowered voice, "You're so hot, Anh!"

"I wanted to prepare myself for you. So, you can have the fullest pleasure when you take me," she replied in a somewhat shaky voice, but her eyes were shining with passion.

Jack took a few deep breaths and pulled up her panties. Then he took her in his arms and whispered, "You don't know how close I'm to fucking you right here, right now. You're driving me crazy, Anh!"

"And you make me feel so wanted, Jack. I've never felt that in my life," she said seriously.

Jack looked at her, trying to figure out if it was sexy talk or real talk, and assumed it was probably both. He smirked and tried to joke to put her at ease.

"I find it hard to believe that no one before me has ever craved to fill your sexy ass as badly as I want. You must have been dating only wimps!" he said in a lowered voice.

To his delight, she laughed heartily, nuzzled her face against his chest and said, "Yeah, probably. It's certain I've never dated a real man like you, Jack."

Jack didn't answer but held her tightly for a while longer. He tried not to think of... anything unpleasant in general, and instead concentrated on being here and now, not in the traumatic past, not in the uncertain and possibly miserable future. And it felt good, for once.

Later, they went into the kitchen and Anh took a peek in the oven. She revealed to him that she had prepared pulled pork, and he couldn't hide his excitement. Aside from sex, food was the only really enjoyable thing in his life. And the pulled pork smelled delicious. He knew it was very time-consuming to prepare, so he appreciated Anh's effort.

Anh prepared the food, and he sat and listened to her tell him about her work over the past few days. It was a nice distraction that allowed him to be in a relatively good mood. And it got even better when he finally got to taste the meat. Anh made big sandwiches with pork and barbecue sauce, some lettuce, and tomatoes. Jack ate so much he almost felt like a glutton, but Anh was glad he did.

Then they returned to the couch, and Anh brought her laptop. She wanted them to watch a movie, the comedy Bedazzled, since it was one of her favorites. Jack didn't mind, he just hugged her while they watched the movie.

To his surprise, he found the movie hilarious and laughed often. He couldn't remember the last time he had laughed so much and felt so relaxed. But he doubted that it was only because of the movie, but rather because of... the company of Anh. She had such an effect on him, her presence made him loosen up a bit, and he felt less tense.

But that afternoon, Anh's energy was a little different. Jack could sense that she was a bit nervous. After they finished watching the movie, he turned to her.

"Is everything all right, Anh? You seemed a little stressed," he whispered in her ear, pulling her closer to him.

Anh looked at him with a hard-to-read smile. Her pupils were dilated. She chuckled softly before replying, "I'm a little nervous before the evening... because, you know... I want to feel you inside me..."

"Oh..." Jack just gasped and kissed her. He felt his cock pulsing in his pants. "You don't have to be nervous, baby, we can do it just like we did last time."

"But I want to, Jack! I want... to be yours," she said quietly, lowering her head as if sensing she'd said too much.

"Come here, cutie," Jack said in an amused tone, but didn't feel that way inside. He knew what she meant, and it made him unsure again if he should really continue to date her and give her hope for more. But he was already very aroused and quickly pushed those thoughts aside. It was easy to focus on more pleasant things.

Jack pulled her onto his lap and Anh straddled his legs. He just loved having her in that position. Anh leaned against him and her hands began to massage his chest and shoulders. She gave him a shy look as she asked, "Can I take your shirt off?"

"Sure," Jack replied, raising his arms, whereupon Anh pulled up his shirt, exposing his upper body.

Jack noticed with satisfaction how her eyes widened and her lips parted. It was very flattering to see Anh react the same way every time at the sight of his muscles. He flexed his chest and made his pecs bounce. Anh giggled softly, then sighed and placed her small palms on his broad shoulders. Her fingers tried in vain to press a bit stronger into his dense muscles.

"You're so big and strong, Jack. I bet you could kill me with one punch," she whispered with an expression that was hard to interpret.

Jack rolled his eyes and snorted, not knowing whether it was a weird compliment or a genuine observation from her. He lifted her chin so she could look him in the eye and said firmly, "Don't even think like that. You know I would never hurt you."At least not physically, he wanted to add, but he kept it to himself.

"I know, Jack," Anh replied, then shook her head slightly and said, "Oh, sorry, that sounded really odd. I can't even imagine how strong you can be. Your muscles are like steel. Your body is so sexy..."

Jack definitely preferred hearing something like that, and he flexed his pecs for her once again. Anh exhaled a long-drawn-out breath and lowered her head to his chest. He felt her hot lips kissing his chest and neck. Her hands caressed his muscles and sent waves of pleasure throughout his body.

He put one hand on her waist, and with the other he reached between her ass cheeks, slid under her dress and panties, and grabbed the butt plug. Anh moaned into his neck and continued to do so, as he slowly pulled it out and slid it back in. He felt her stiff cock against his abdomen. His cock was equally hard, and he couldn't wait to finally fuck Anh. But at the same time, he remained patient, knowing that even though she was wearing the butt plug, he had to prepare her well to take him.

"I like your dress, but it's not needed now," he whispered to Anh and quickly took off her dress so that she was only wearing the black panties.

Then he pulled her up so that her small tits were level with his face. His lips eagerly latched to her erect nipple and sucked it into his mouth. She let out a gasp, and her moans only intensified as Jack got a better grip on her butt cheeks. He was basically fucking her with the anal plug now, using it as a small dildo.

"Jack... Please, Jack, wait!" Anh yelped hopelessly and Jack slowed down. She looked at him with a face drunk with pleasure. "Stop it, or you'll make me cum this way. And I want you to do it with your cock. Please, Jack..."

"As you wish." Jack grinned widely and just stood up from the couch, lifting Anh with him. She let out a surprised moan.

He carried her into the bedroom and while holding her with one arm, he unbuckled his belt with the other and threw down his pants. His hard cock sprung into the air and hit the back of Anh's thigh. She gasped and looked down at his raging erection with wide eyes. Jack just grinned confidently, knelt on the bed, and moved toward the headboard. There he gently laid her down on the bed and positioned himself between her legs.

His cock was towering over her pelvis. Jack was so hard he was almost dizzy. His member pulsed and dripped pre-cum onto Anh's thighs. He reached for her panties, and hastily pulled them off. He noticed that the front of her underwear was soaked, as her small cock shone from the precum. This only aroused him more.

Jack grabbed Anh under her knees and pushed her legs up. Her ass was now right in front of his stiff cock. She looked at him with an expression on her face that was a perfect mix of lust, anticipation, and a little fear. Her lips were parted and her petite chest moved up and down, as she took deep breaths.

He reached for the anal plug and slowly pulled it out. It slid out from Anh's asshole with a soft pop. Her ass was now slightly open, but to Jack, it still looked smaller than the girth of his cock. Despite how much he craved to be inside Anh so badly, he looked at her attentively and asked, "Are you ready, baby? Do you really want it?"

"Yes! I want to feel you, Jack..." Anh moaned in response and kept watching him, biting her lip. She lay on her back, her legs in the air, leaning partially on Jack's thighs. Her ass was exposed to him as much as it was possible, open, and vulnerable.

"Okay," he answered shortly and picked up the lube from the nightstand. He spilled a generous amount of cool fluid on his cock and smeared thoroughly on the entire length. Then he applied the lube to Anh's hole, delicately massaging around it. Finally, he looked into her eyes and said, "I'm going in, baby."

The view of his cock, hard and with swollen veins, all around the shaft, hovering above Anh's much smaller penis, gave him a crazy boost to his confidence, but also reminded him that he had to be gentle. The size difference between them was striking, even strangely arousing.

Not without an effort, Jack bent his cock downwards and aligned the swollen head with Anh's anus. Her hole twitched a bit as if it was aware of an incoming intruder. Unwittingly, he held his breath and began to push with his hips on her sphincter. Anh's muscle ring tried to resist only for a moment but inevitably was breached. Jack's cock was making its way in, slowly stretching her entrance.

"Owww!" Anh whimpered and shut her eyes for a moment, breathing rapidly.

Jack stopped and gave her time to adjust. He had to forcefully tame his impatience and lust. After a while, he resumed pressing, slowly shoving the whole glans inside her. The sensations were overwhelming, Anh's inside gripped him tightly like a fist. The view of his cock impaling her tight ass was intoxicating. There was still a solid seven inches or so of the shaft to push, but Jack realized that it might be impossible to bottom out inside her, at least that day. But somehow he didn't have a problem with that.

He looked at her and met her intense eyes, locked at him. Her lips were open, and her expression was somewhat shocked, but she didn't seem to be in pain. Regardless, Jack asked her, "Are you okay, Anh? If it hurts you, just tell me and I'll stop."

"Oh, it hurts, but in a good way, Jack. Please don't stop, give me more. I... I

I can take you!" she declared passionately.

Jack doubted that she could take him fully, but he couldn't deny that her words were stroking his ego. He smiled a bit grimly and unhurriedly lowered himself over her, leaning on his forearms. His lips were getting closer to her, parted, moist, and awaiting.

Right before they kissed, Jack muttered in such a low voice that it almost sounded like growling, "I'll give more for that sexy tight ass..."

Then he kissed her, shoving his tongue deep between her lips, taking and claiming her mouth exactly like he was doing with her ass.

Her lean arms embraced his muscular neck. He did the same, slid his arm under her upper back, and grabbed her delicate nape. And just held her like that. His palm was so big in comparison with her neck.

Then he began simultaneously to thrust his hips and slowly pull Anh closer, impaling her on his cock. She moaned right to his ear when his thick cock was slowly but surely plunging deeper inside her.

"So... huge..." Anh managed to say between deep breaths.

Jack sensed that she might be in pain, so he stopped and for a moment remained buried inside her. He straightened a bit to better watch her face. She was wincing with closed eyes, breathing quickly and shallowly.

He leaned down and started to kiss her cheek, jaw, then ear, and went lower on her neck, just to help her relax. While he was kissing her all over, he was doing small circular moves with his hips. He wanted to stretch her there, so she could enjoy that too.

His caressing seemed to work because Anh let out a strenuous moan and then whispered to him.

"Fuck me, Jack... but please, be gentle, your cock is really enormous..."

"Of course, baby. Just tell me if something hurts you. Can I move further?" he asked hoarsely, surprised by how tender his voice was.

"Yes!" she said louder.

So, he began slowly to jostle his cock inside her. Again, he held her neck, this time to have leverage; otherwise, he felt he would push her entire body with his dick. The grip and friction on his shaft were overwhelmingly pleasant. Usually, he would prefer a faster pace but with Anh, that slow and patient tempo was perfect.

He didn't bottom out in her, but it also didn't bother him. Strangely enough, all he wanted was to give her pleasure first, to take care of her needs. He wanted to make Anh have a prostate orgasm as he managed to do with his fingers before.

Her increased moans gave him a hint that he was on the right track. He lifted himself on his knees, grabbed her ankles, and pulled up her legs. He planted a series of sensual kisses and the side of her foot, ankle, and her calf. Then he bucked her hips slightly. In this way, his cock had the perfect angle at her prostate. He held her slender legs, spreading them almost into a full split.

Anh lay with her arms above her head, her body moving only in the rhythm of Jack's thrusts. Her eyes were hooded, and her lips were open. She looked at Jack with absolute submissiveness, giving herself up to him and his rock-hard cock.

Unwittingly, Jack sped up. He sensed Anh was getting close, as her body began to tense up. Now more than half of his cock was pistoning in and out at a maddening pace. Anh tilted her head back and began to breathe shudderingly. She grabbed the sheet and fisted it in her palms.

1...456789