The Vice Principal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sin stood before him, resplendent in an electric blue sports bra and a pair of lycra booty shorts that clung to her upper thighs and hips like a second skin. They were so tight that even this cursory glance made her camel toe apparent. Her bra was similarly snug, her firm, C-cup breasts straining at the fabric and her nipples poking toward him.

Her makeup was perfect. Her pouty lips shone in the light, their redness replaced with a glossy sheen. Eyeshadow and a hint of perfume topped the ensemble and John had to take a deep breath to keep his dick from jumping out of his shorts and attacking her.

John smiled. "Please, come in," he said, stepping aside and ushering her in with a sweep of his hand.

He returned her smile with his, admiring her toned, flawless skin as she strode by. She was very fit, a tight stomach, toned thighs and smooth, creamy skin calling to every male cell in John's body. His heart nearly stopped when his eyes alighted on her ass. Heart shaped and perfect, it had a roundness that made his mouth water and his hands tremble. Thick and round with perfect muscles, it just begged to be mercilessly tasted and teased for hours on end. John was so lost in the reverie that was Sin's stunning ass that he nearly missed what she was saying.

"... great place you have here. How big is it? It must take up the whole floor!"

"It's pretty big," John conceded with a smile. "The old vice principal was a large man with deep pockets, so he thought he'd spend a bit. Too bad he didn't know he was building it for me."

"Us," Sin corrected.

"Us?" John repeated, a little startled. "I didn't know there was an us."

"Well, we're friends right? And friends share a lot, don't they?" There was that mischievous glint in her eye again.

"Of course," John replied, his tone heavy with innuendo as well.

"Good. Now, what's on TV?"

Sin didn't wait for his response, hopping over the back of the leather couch as if she owned the place. John followed her. His living room was large, with two huge leather couches, plush rocking chairs, a thick carpet and a monstrous television. To the right was the dining room and kitchen and to the left was the master bedroom and bath, with the guest bedroom, study, extra bathroom and weight room down the hall to the left. All in all, it wasn't a bad set-up. The only downside was that the master bath was connected to the hallway, but John didn't mind: not as long as this little minx roamed the halls.

The commercials were just ending as John joined Sin. He seated himself next to her, leaning back in the couch. Sin was likewise reclined, her tight stomach emphasizing her perfect breasts even more. John couldn't help but spare them a quick glance before turning his attention to the TV.

Dawn of the Dead was on, a movie John thoroughly enjoyed. Sin, it was quickly apparent did not.

Within moments, the screen darkened and ominous music filled the air. Sin unconsciously slid toward John. Seconds went by as the black guy made his way toward his pregnant, secretly-zombified wife. John knew what was coming, but Sin apparently didn't. Rounding a corner in the creepy nursery, the wife screamed and tried to attack the man. Sin jumped and screamed, causing John to jump as well.

"Change it! Change it!" Sin shouted, burying her head in John's shoulder and clutching his arm.

John quickly snagged the remote and dropped the channel down several clicks, stopping on another set of ads.

"You alright?" he asked, somewhat surprised by her reaction.

"I'm fine," Sin replied, slightly embarrassed. "I just have this fear of zombies. I know it's weird, but they just really freak me out." She let go of John's arm. "I feel like something's just going to start crawling up the back of my neck."

John smiled. Perfect opportunity.

"Like this?"

Before Sin could respond, John's fingers were dancing along her neck, sending her into a tizzy of giggles and gyrations. She squealed as his hands danced along her shoulders and back, down to her sides and around to her stomach. In a vain effort to escape John's attack, Sin planted her feet on the arm of the couch and pushed backward. Unprepared for this resistance, John was forced of the couch, his arms wrapping around his beautiful playmate as they fell to the floor. Unrelenting in his tickle attack, John and Sin rolled across the floor until they stopped a few feet from the TV.

Sin was on top of John now, straddling his waist, her breasts heaving as she caught her breath.

"Look who's on top now," she said triumphantly. She ground her hips into his stomach, John's cock slowly growing until it grazed her ass.

Just then the commercial's ended. The movie came back on. It was Cruel Intentions. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Neve Campbell were seated in the park, the scene they'd become famous for after their lesbian kiss.

Sin smiled. "I love this part," she said, turning her attention to John.

He smiled up at her, enjoying her weight on him. "Is that so?"

His cock extended a few more inches and both he and Sin were now aware of its presence against her ass. She glanced over her shoulder and her smile broadened. "Oh yes. My cousin Lauren and I... well, we can talk about that later."

"I don't think I've ever seen it," John said. "I've only seen the beginning of this movie."

"Oh? That's too bad. Lauren and I will have to act it out for you after she gets here."

John's cock twitched at the idea.

"Don't worry," Sin said. "I promise you'll enjoy it."

She slid back until her crotch was above his and ground her pussy onto his cock. "But for now," she continued, lowering herself onto John, "I think I might be able to entice you to leave the movie alone."

"Really?"

Sin's stomach was now on top of John's, her breasts an inch away from his chest. She paused, adopting an expression of deep thought. "Well," she said, "The others always stop talking around now and proceed in a much... quieter fashion. Well, quieter for a while, anyway."

"Why were they so quiet?" John whispered as Sin pressed her breasts into his chest.

The feeling was exquisite and magnified by the feeling of her hard nipples poking through her bra and her crotch pressing even more firmly on his erection. He couldn't wait until her skin was pressed against his, naked and much more intimate than their current position.

"Because," she said, finally flush against him, her mouth descending toward his ear, "I usually had my tongue down their throat and my pussy glued to their crotch."

She traced her tongue along the side of his jaw before lifting it free of his skin at the corner of his mouth.

"Here's what I mean," she whispered against his mouth.

Without further preamble, her tongue shot deep into her mouth as her lips sealed themselves against his.

He was unready for her show of passion and it took him a moment to react. He hadn't expected a girl of her youth to be such a passionate, skilled kisser. Not that he didn't think she'd had practice. On the contrary, he thought a girl as attractive as her would've had extensive experience.

Recovering from his momentary shock, John returned her savage kiss with gusto, their lips molding together as their tongues slipped and slid in and out of each other's mouth. Her kiss was by the far the most passionate he'd ever encountered and he lustily returned it. He tasted the gloss on her lips as his tongue slid along them and they fell prey to his nibbling teeth. When his tongue dove especially deep, she caught it with her lips and teeth, sucking it for several moments before relinquishing it back to John, who immediately returned the favor. He had seen it done in porn a few times, but experiencing it was incredible, especially with someone as intense as Sin. Her teeth on his tongue sent a thrill down his spine and the way her tongue felt between his lips was indescribable. Yet the experience faded into the background as her full, sumptuous lips found his once more and her tongue dove back into his mouth. They continued to let their hands roam and roll across the floor, and John marveled at how Sin's passion never seemed to end. Whatever she'd done over the summer had given her stamina he couldn't match and it was with great reluctance, and only so he didn't pass out, that he had to pull away.

Panting, they stared at each other with lust-filled eyes.

Sin opened her mouth to say something, but John attacked before she could. His lips latched to the smooth skin of her neck and he slowly nibbled and sucked his way to her ear. His hands, not idle during their long kiss before, squeezed her luscious ass and ground their crotches together. Sin, panting at his expert treatment of her sensitive neck, felt her already-damp pussy begin to flood.

John did as well, and smiled.

"You came in here with the intentions of seducing me," he whispered, forcing her to feel the full length of his hardness against her lower lips. "But what if I'd planned it that way? What if I've been seducing you?"

"Then we're both about to have one of the best nights of our life," Sin replied.

She captured his lips with hers again. For a while they kissed passionately, the television ignored as they rolled slowly across the thick carpet. Minutes passed and John finally released himself from Sin.

"You have no idea how hot you look like that," he hissed, dragging his tongue along her neck.

"Oh, I think I do," Sin moaned as he continued to send shockwaves through her skin. "You don't think I dressed like this just for you, do you? No, turning you on was a main goal, but not the only one. A girl's gotta feel sexy and damn do I look good in this. Plus, it's an outfit I hope to see on many of the ladies who come here." John's cock flexed in his shorts and Sin giggled. "You like that, me thinking about other girls?"

John nodded as he moved his mouth to her collar bone.

Sin moaned again. "Then you'll love the idea of me fucking them."

John stopped and looked up at her.

"Oh yes, handsome man, I love girls just as much as you. Soft lips, smooth skin, full breasts, succulent pussies. Sometimes it's too much. That's why Lauren and I get along so well. But we can talk about her later. I believe your attentions were headed south just a minute ago."

John smiled and returned to work, his lips blazing a path of pleasure down her body.

She shivered as his tongue drew slowly across her neck, teeth nipping at her sensitive skin. He sucked on her collarbone, drawing a moan and began to kiss way to her cleavage. Her skin tasted sweet and he could feel himself become almost painfully hard as his mouth marauded over her exposed flesh

Seeing her full breasts from afar had been amazing, but having them now, so close was maddeningly exciting. John loved breasts and this was quite possibly the finest pair he'd ever seen. Before he could reach them, though, he had to get her bra off. Made of the same silky material as yoga pants, he knew it had no snap and shoved her arms up. Ignoring her startled cry, he held her wrists together with one hand and pulled the bra up with the other. It clung to her skin for a few seconds before sliding free, Sin's breasts finally naked for John's eyes and mouth to feast on.

John dropped his lips to her distended left nipple. Sin moaned as he made love to her breast.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "You have no idea how good that feels. My nipples are so sensitive."

Biting down on one, John smiled at her yelp and looked up between her cleavage to meet her gaze. "Thank you for telling me," he said. "But," he continued, sliding Sin's bra up her arms, "I think I'll want you to be a bit less mobile for the next few minutes."

He looped the bra around her wrists, a makeshift set of handcuffs. Moving his hand to hold the bra in place, John resumed his attack on her breasts.

Every inch of her soft, supple skin was victim to his questing tongue and lips, the creamy orbs a playground John fully intended to investigate. He planted kisses along the tops of her breasts, suckling the soft skin as he worked his way south, his tongue leaving deep swaths of saliva across the smooth skin. He moved from one breast to the other, making sure no inch was left unexplored. His teeth found either nipple several times and Sin arched her back and moaned. He hefted them, squeezing them and enjoying their fullness with his hands as much as his mouth. There was no doubting their realness, which only furthered John's arousal and caused him to take his task all the more seriously.

By the time he made his way to her stomach Sin was a writhing mess, her breasts shiny with his saliva and her panties thoroughly soaked. His tongue tickled her abs and dipped into her belly button, but he didn't pause for any serious play. His next target was in sight.

He kissed the skin right above the top of her panties and Sin shivered once more.

"It appears you got started without me," John said, dragging his tongue up her soaked crotch.

Sin moaned. "It's your fault. I've, oooh, I've never met anyone like you."

"That's what happens when you mess around with boys. I'm going to show you how a real man handles a work of art like you."

"Handle me however you want, just let me get my hands on you at some point, too."

"You will, don't worry about that. Just enjoy right now."

"Ooh... I already am."

John brought his hands down from her breasts, dragging his fingers along her sides before snagging the top of her panties. He delicately peeled them back, Sin helping by raising her legs and bringing them together. Her pussy was indeed soaked and as he dragged her panties up her legs, he licked his lips. With her panties finally free of her body, he tossed them aside and dove into the wet, glistening treasure before him.

When he was younger, John had found the joys and rewards of orally pleasuring a woman. First, it made her feel indebted to her lover, making the reciprocation of the oral pleasure a necessity instead of a choice. Second, the better you ate a woman out, the more energetic her reply would be and the more likely she would be to want a continuation and repeat of the encounter in the future. John enjoyed giving a woman pleasure, because, come on, if a guy wants to be known as a ladies man, he better be able to live up to the reputation. Yet most of all, John loved the taste of a woman's cum. He didn't know why it enthralled him so, but there was no denying his infatuation with it. And with Sin supplying so much, he was certainly not going to hold back.

His tongue and lips were a terror on her perfect, glistening lips. He licked and nibbled, circled and sucked. He kissed along her thighs while slipping one, then two fingers into her. He vacuumed her clit while scraping the tip of his nail along her G-spot. His fingers explored her depths, pressing her walls wide then penetrating deep, all while his tongue did double time along her length. He moved the hand outside her pussy to her ass and pulled her closer to his ministrations. He pressed his tongue to his tongue onto her clit with as much for as he could each time he reached it, and his fingers continued their relentless penetration.

Sin shivered and shook as her pleasure heightened, each passing moment bringing her closer to orgasm. Her pussy openly wept now and John gathered in as much of her sweet juice as he could. He had been right. Having only been with high school boys, she'd only ever had a half-awkward attempt at eating her out. Now, though, she had John, a very experienced man, making her feel things she'd never felt before.

His tongue pressed against her G-spot and she let out a low moan. "Oooooh, fuck. That... that f-feels... unbelievable."

John smiled into her pussy and ravaged her clit some more.

"I've... I've never had ... oooh, fuck... a guy who could d-do this to m-me... oooh. Holy fuck! I'm g-gonna cum soon!"

Baring his teeth, John nipped her clit, dragged his fingernails across her G-spot and everything stopped.

Sin's back arched and her breasts thrust into the air, sweat glistening on her body as she came. John's mouth remained fastened to her pussy, drinking down everything she had to offer. Unlike many women who squirted when they came, Sin's juices came out in one long deluge. Her moans filled the air for several long seconds and she quivered as her orgasm wound its way down. Finally coming down, she panted heavily for several seconds as John continued to lap at her inner thighs.

After a few moments of basking in her glow, she reached down and grabbed John's head in both hands.

"That...holy shit... that was incredible," she said. "I haven't been eaten like that in weeks."

Before John could reply, she pulled him up for a searing kiss. Her tongue dove into his mouth, fully tasting her essence, and for several moments the intense liplock continued. Finally, Sin broke away, breathing heavily and smiling.

"You're something," she said.

"I could say the same for you," John replied. "I've never met a girl who cums like that."

"You should see what it feels like when it's happening around your cock."

John's cock twitched in response to her statement. "I can't wait."

"Oh, I think you can," Sin said, rolling them over so she was on top.

She kissed him hard, grinding her pelvis against his, feeling his precum leak onto her thigh.

"Going to introduce me to your other lover?"

"Whatever gave you that idea?"

"What you said earlier. You said you'd never been eaten like that by a guy before, but said you hadn't cum like that in weeks. I'm good at math. That means a special lady friend."

"Oh, you are smart," Sin said, rewarding him with a kiss. "But all good things in due time. Besides," she continued, pressing her breasts into his chest, "I think I have a favor to return."

John smiled as Sin placed a few more passionate kisses on his mouth before sliding over to his neck then chest then abs. She kissed each one in turn before descending to his groin. More precum leaked out as her breasts brushed over his cock and she smiled as she pulled his underwear off, eight strong inches pointing straight toward the ceiling.

"Oh my," she said. "Looks like this night just got a lot better."

"You like?"

A devious smile appeared on Sin's face. "Oh, I like it a lot. I've always loved a challenge and fitting this down my throat will certainly be one." She giggled as his cock lurched. "And riding it will be some of the most fun I've had in a long time."

John returned her smile, but his reply vanished as her lips descended over his cock.

It was a heavenly sensation and John leaned back with a groan. Her lips were soft and caressed his length, her teeth gently scraping along his shaft as her tongue slowly traced its underside. Swallowing more of him, her cheeks caved in, brushing his shaft and she began to suck in earnest.

There was an innate respect John had for a woman who truly appreciated to give head. And boy did Sin love it.

She slowly bobbed up and down on his cock, her tongue swirling around his shaft in an always-shifting pattern. Her lips held tight to every inch, refusing to release him as she moved, her hand milking him in time with her head motions. When she reached the crown, her tongue did double-time and her teeth made the barest of touches, driving John wild. Her right hand circled the base, alternating between squeezing and a tight clockwise rotation. She began to suck harder, her tongue continuing to swirl and loop around the crown of his cock. As her bobbing increased, her hands began to wander north. Her nails began to trail along the exposed part of his cock, working in tandem with her teeth to sending sparks of ecstasy along John's spine. Unlike women John had known in the past, Sin seemed to genuinely enjoy blowing him. Her enthusiasm seemed boundless and John grinned. She was incredible.