The Video Not So Nasty Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma urged to go further, and she obliges.
5.4k words
4.5
271
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm intrigued, especially if I get paid to. What exactly did you have in mind?" Sasha had typed on Emma's behalf.

"Somewhere outdoors, risky, where there's a chance you might get caught with your dildo," the reply followed, "Are you actually from Falconvale?"

"No, but around that area," Emma had made Sasha type, "why do you ask?"

Emma had asked her not to be too specific. She was from Falconvale, but with only around two thousand people living there, it wouldn't take too long for someone to find any information about her, even though she kept social media to a minimum, unlike her friends.

"Because the picnic area up at Three Hills would be a great location," the response read.

Emma knew of it. There was a winding path up the hills, just wide enough for a car, but usually used by dog walkers or hikers. The picnic area was sat right on the edge with a view down over the local town. Five picnic benches were along the edge with the rest a flattened area used as a rough car park. By day it was a good place for scenic views and photograph opportunities, by night it was used by the local youth as a place out of the way where they could drink.

Sasha grabbed the laptop back and quickly posted something. She copied and pasted his idea, saying it could be done for £100. Emma smacked her arm playfully at her agreement to his idea, but inside she was intrigued. She did sometimes have to race to make herself cum knowing her parents could be home soon, but that was as risky as she normally was. She remembered Billy and the blowjob in the library, and then by her back gate, and her heart fluttered. Although she protested, inside the urge to do this raced through her.

Sasha left and at around 10 pm Emma received a message from her to check her post. £70 had already been offered, the total was nearly reached. By the time she'd finished college the following day, she had a notification that the total had been reached and the countdown had begun. She had just over six days to go through with it, and it would need some sorting out.

"Well, I've had an idea, but you'd need to be on board with it," Sasha had told her, "I'll borrow my dad's car, we'll just have to make sure not to film the registration plates. Then you can be in the car in case someone walks by."

"I can't drive your dad's car though," Emma had told her.

"No, but I can. Also, if I'm there, I can be the one filming but can also play lookout too, that would be better than you going up there alone?" Sasha replied.

Emma looked at her pensively, then thoughts ran through her head. It did make sense, having her friend there would be better, not only from not having to worry about moving the camera but the idea of her getting into what she was doing and not noticing someone approaching her worried her. She had no idea what she would have done if that had happened, or whether it would scare her so much it would put her off. The £100 would come in very handy with still being at college though.

Wednesday would be better than going up over the weekend they agreed, Sasha had one lesson that day but could easily miss it for her friend, and with Emma's parents both at work they wouldn't know where she'd been or what she'd been doing. At just after 9 am on Wednesday Sasha pulled up outside her friend's house.

"Did your dad say anything about using the car?" Emma asked.

"No, he's working from home and I told him we were going in for extra study and then off shopping later, that will explain the miles on the car," she laughed.

They headed off in the direction of the Three Hills, the journey would take around twenty minutes. Emma was very quiet, so Sasha asked her if she was having second thoughts, if it would bother her that Sasha would be filming she could leave her alone.

"No, I need you there, besides you've already seen me on the video so there's no point in me being shy in front of you now!" Emma replied.

They pulled onto where the car park was and parked close to the benches. Emma told Sasha about a few ideas she had been thinking about, and Sasha told her to just do what she was comfortable with, they could stop at any time and leave. Emma told her she wanted to do this, the money would be very handy.

Sasha waited while Emma pushed the passenger seat back a little, then she nodded for her to start recording. Sasha started to record with her phone, nodding back to say it had started. Emma smiled, then bit her lip as she tweaked her nipples through her top, then smiled again and pulled off her top. Her tits swung free and Sasha had to suppress a gasp seeing her friend wearing no bra. Emma squeezed her tits for a while for the camera, then opened the door behind her and stepped out.

Sasha stayed in the driver seat still filming while Emma turned and pulled off her skirt, to reveal she wasn't wearing any knickers either. While Sasha pointed the phone towards her, Emma took a deep breath and walked around the car and leaned over a picnic bench. With her upper body resting on the table she reached back and pulled her buttocks apart, then slid her fingers gently over her wet labia and her clit. She turned to face the camera, one hand gently stroking her pussy while the other pulled at her large pierced nipples. Finally, she put her hands on the back of her thighs and pulled her legs up, revealing her wetness for the phone and her viewers.

Sasha opened the driver's door now and got out as Emma walked seductively back to the car. Filming through the open driver door, Emma sat in the passenger seat and reached into the back seat where her bag lay, pulling out one of her dildos. She slid her tongue around the dildo, getting it nice and wet, then put it into her mouth taking most of the nine inches fairly easily. She sucked it for a while, then moved her hands and held the dildo on the seat. She held the dildo from behind and raised her feet onto the seat edges, then squatted down onto the dildo.

She groaned loudly as she rode the dildo, taking a little more each time until she felt her arse slap against her fingers holding the dildo as still as she could. She rode faster, squeezing her tits with her free hand, her thighs wobbling as the dildo thrust into her. She nodded at Sasha who moved the camera towards her, getting a close-up of her pussy lips gripping the dildo tightly as she rode. Quickly looking out of the window, she raised one foot onto the dashboard and the other onto the back of the driver seat. As she leant back against her seat, it allowed her hand to wander to her clit.

Emma writhed about as her fingers became a blur, eventually, she stopped riding the dildo and left it plugged inside her while she rubbed her clit, her eyes now closed tight with pleasure, now glad her friend was there to watch out for anyone else. As she came she moved her hands, her legs shaking and her arse raising off the seat as her orgasm subsided.

She quickly told Sasha to go and sit in the rear seats, and while she was moving Emma took the dildo and stuck it to the dashboard. Gripping the back of the passenger seat Emma started to thrust back onto the dildo. Her heavy tits swung as she moved, Sasha's view allowing her to film not only her friend but now and again people walking in the distance, along the pathway continuing up the hill. They were far enough not to be walking right past the car, but anywhere looking over would have probably been suspicious seeing Emma's movements.

Emma only had one thing on her mind now, making herself cum once more. She twisted her body, pausing now and again to adjust the contact the dildo made inside her. Her buttocks pressed against the dashboard with each backward thrust, the car rocking slightly as she got faster still. Finally, she arched her back and screwed her eyes up as she orgasmed.

Sasha got out of the car and went to the driver seat again, watching as her friend got out of the car and sauntered around the car. Beads of sweat adorned her body, trails of her pussy juices trickling down her thighs, seemingly without a care in the world Emma wandered around fully naked. She smiled through the window at Sasha and the phone then took the dildo and stuck it to the windscreen. Lifting one leg onto the bonnet she opened her mouth and took the dildo in.

She licked around it before taking it down again, savouring the taste of her pussy on it. Sasha from her viewpoint had a perfect view of Emma as she licked around the head, spitting on it and working her mouth on it to make it soaking wet. Sasha knew her friend had a thing about masturbating, but she was seeing a whole new side to her, a side that was leaving her turned on.

She watched as Emma shook her head from side to side as she worked the fat dildo down her throat, shaking her fat arse in case anyone was behind her watching. There wasn't, but she didn't seem to care as not once did she stop to look behind herself. She sucked the dildo faster still, while Sasha noticed in the background some people coming back down the hill. She pointed, trying to warn her friend, who didn't understand what she was doing or was just so engrossed in sucking the fake cock she wasn't taking any notice of her. Luckily for Emma, they didn't look in her direction.

Finally, Emma did turn around, but only to clamber gingerly up onto the bonnet. She turned, holding the dildo in her hand, and lined it up against her pussy, pushing back so that half of it was impaled in her. She adjusted her feet against the windscreen and then rode the dildo slowly. Sasha could feel the heat in her pussy rise as she watched Emma's labia gripping the dildo tight while she rode, the girth of the dildo making her arsehole slightly open with each thrust. She changed tack, letting the dildo almost slide out of her pussy before thrusting right back down onto it, slowly and deliberately to show her pussy stretched. She reached back and started to tease her arsehole, which was too much for Sasha who used her free hand to slide her thong to one side and slowly rub at her clit as she watched her friend while still filming.

Emma had one hand still on the bonnet as she teased her arsehole, then she moved her hand and when it appeared she had another dildo, the same as the one in her pussy, clamped in her hand. Sasha could only assume she'd taken that from her bag earlier and placed it on the bonnet out of shot. Now she rubbed her clit a little harder as her friend rubbed the end of the dildo against her arsehole. She alternated between teasing and putting both hands on the bonnet to fuck the dildo hard and fast for around thirty seconds, then slow down and tease her arse again.

She writhed and arched her back, Sasha knew she was getting close again. She watched, and rubbed her clit faster still, as Emma pushed the end of the other dildo into her arse so just the head was inside her. She rode faster still, Sasha trying to match her pace, and then she heard her shout out loud as she started to cum. Emma arched her back more, the dildo slithering from her pussy, and squirted over the windscreen with the other dildo still in her arse. Inside the car, Sasha tried her hardest to keep her phone pointing at her friend as she came too. As her friend slid and made her way slowly off the bonnet, Sasha zoomed in on the white creamy liquid covering the dildo on the window.

She stopped recording and watched her friend walk slowly around the car, taking some tissues from the glovebox and handing them to Emma as she opened the passenger door. She watched as she wiped her pussy and thighs before putting her top and skirt back on.

"Now you've cleaned up, we'll need to find a car wash on the way home or dad is going to be asking some very awkward questions," Sasha giggled.

She dropped Emma off at home after telling her that she wanted a copy of the video too before she uploaded it. Emma nodded and told her she'd probably watch it herself a few times but with the sound down as her parents were home. They laughed at each other and Emma walked into the house. She watched the video back and then uploaded the video. Twenty minutes later she had a notification that it had been submitted and that the funds had been transferred to her account.

College the next day seemed to last forever, Emma getting a few stares but only a few more than normal. She spoke to Debbie and found out that Sasha had not come in for her lessons today, saying she'd felt unwell. She said she sounded odd when she'd spoken to her like she was overtired, but Emma told her if she'd been unwell she'd probably not slept. She phoned her later and she'd been right, she hadn't slept much but it had been from re-watching the video, several times as she found out.

"You need to read the comments again, come around later?" she asked.

Emma agreed and after eating she walked to her friend's house, who let her into the house, bundling her in excitedly. She rushed her upstairs and loaded the site, then started playing the video.

"Sssh, your parents will hear," Emma cried out.

"They've gone out, they'll be out for a couple more hours yet," Sasha told her.

They watched the video together, noticing bits and agreeing on what looked good and what wasn't quite so good. Emma gasped loudly at seeing how close a shot Sasha had taken off her pussy squeezing the dildo tightly, and gasping again when she noticed the people in the background.

"You didn't even warn me, god, they could have seen me," Emma exclaimed.

"I tried to, but you were in your own world, oblivious to everything around you, you hardly looked at the phone after the first couple of minutes," Sasha laughed.

"It was such a turn-on," Emma giggled, "even more so knowing how close people were to catching me."

Emma's phone pinged a notification about the video, and after checking it she saw a new comment had been posted. She clicked and read it on her phone while the video played on her friend's laptop. It was from the same account that had been giving her ideas, named FunGuy, although he'd changed his profile picture. Now instead of the hat and sunglasses he wore a bandana covering his mouth and nose.

"He says the video is better than he'd expected, not bad for only my second go," Emma told Sasha.

Sasha stopped the video playing and scrolled to the comments. Signed in to the FoxyLady account, she started to type.

"It was a massive turn-on, I thought someone had seen me at one point," she wrote as Emma.

What would you have done if someone had seen you?" he typed, "would you have carried on?"

"I'm not sure, but nobody did see me," Emma typed, taking the laptop from her friend.

"But would you have carried on? Would you have let them join in perhaps? Would your boyfriend have let you?" he wrote again.

Another comment quickly followed. It was a picture, which Emma clicked on to enlarge. It hadn't registered at first, but once it showed up bigger Emma recognised it. It was a picture of the car, with her face down on the bonnet, with the dildo half inside her pussy, taken from the side. A second picture quickly followed the dildo stuck to the dashboard while Emma rode it. Her face had been blurred out and at that angle, she hid her friend filming.

"You didn't answer the question, what would you have done if someone had seen you? Because it looks like you were oblivious and carried on regardless, you didn't see me either. What would you have done if approached?"

Emma thought about how to answer, and how to word it correctly. They were right, neither she nor Sasha had seen anyone about taking pictures, she'd been so wrapped up in what she was doing she'd not been aware of her surroundings. Her heart raced at the thought of almost being caught, and someone watching her while she played.

"I don't have a boyfriend, my girlfriend was filming, and how do you know I didn't know you were close by anyway?" Emma typed.

Comments flew in, but one in particular stuck out.

"£100 again, and this time to trying to get caught, but somewhere of your choosing so it's going to be a stranger for real," it read.

The comment wasn't from FunGuy, but he did like it. Emma looked at Sasha who was smiling broadly at her.

"It will have to be £150 this time but yes, I'm up for that," she answered.

Sasha told her she'd drive her again, then could either film her or leave her to it, watching from a distance, but Emma told her she'd feel better if her friend would be there with her. Sasha agreed, but only to film, she wouldn't be joining in as one of the comments had asked. The girls decided they'd think of somewhere to go next time. Just thirty minutes thinking time later, the target was already half met. By midnight, the seven-day countdown had begun.

Three days later, Sasha messaged Emma and told her she could only use the car the following evening. They'd have around an hour before it started getting dark, so it would have to be somewhere with lights if possible. She told her that she'd thought of somewhere, but wouldn't tell Emma where it was before they got there. Asking if she was definitely still up for it, Emma told her she was a little scared but wanted to go through with it.

Emma rushed out of the house upon hearing Sasha beeping the car horn, quickly shouting to her mum that she wouldn't be too late back. She quickly closed the door and ran to the car excitedly.

"Sure? You look scared?" Sasha asked her before driving away.

"Scared but excited about what might happen. There may not be anyone about," she answered, "Where are we heading anyway?"

Sasha giggled but wouldn't answer, reminding Emma that it was to be a surprise. As they drove Emma tried to guess, getting it wrong several times. She looked out of the window, looking at road signs as they passed, fifteen minutes passed until she saw a road she remembered.

"There's no through road down here is there, didn't they block off the bridge over the canal?" she asked.

"Yes they did, but there's a small clearing where dog owners can park their cars while they walk their dogs along the canal path," Sasha told her, "and it's got lights around the edge for when it gets dark."

They drove right down to by the canal and then turned to the side, a small muddy driveway led to the car park. There were spaces for twelve cars to park, in three rows of four, and Sasha parked right in the middle. One other car was parked right by the canal path, but nobody was inside it. They sat for a few minutes or so, looking around, seeing cars drive past on the other side of the canal where the rest of the road still was, rebuilt to go around a bend since the bridge had been pulled down.

"I'm going to film from outside the car if that's okay, so it's a little different from the last one," Sasha announced.

"Okay, but I have a favour to ask," Emma answered, "If anybody does approach me, keep filming unless I shout out to you okay, I want it to be spontaneous, to see my true reaction on the video."

After making sure Emma was fine to go ahead Sasha stepped out of the car and nodded to her friend when she'd started filming, after having a quick look around. Emma undid the buttons down her dress, looking out the window now and again to see if anyone was about. With the dress completely unbuttoned, Emma stepped out of the car and took the dress off, Sasha gasping as she saw her friend was naked underneath, she'd worn no underwear at all on the trip. She moved around the car, filming as her friend walked to and opened the boot, placing her dress inside and closing it again. While she filmed, cars drove slowly past in the background as they slowed to go around the bend on the opposite side of the canal.

Emma walked about around the car park, over to the canal and back, bending occasionally showing her fat arse to the camera. Inside she was getting more and more excited, the liberating feeling of being nude in public mixed with the trepidation of being caught at any moment. She walked and leant over the bonnet, reaching back and pulling her buttocks wide apart for her filming friend, and her subsequent viewing public.

12