The View From My Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to watch me fuck your husband?" Ken asked my wife.

"Yes baby, you know I am," my wife said, pleasure suffusing her voice.

"Ok, I want you to get a vibrator and sit down on the floor in front of him. You get a front row seat." She did as he said, and soon my nude wife was sitting on the floor just in front of the cage. Ken, meanwhile, had gotten off the bed and had just walked up behind me. I felt his fingers grab the end of my butt plug and gently pull it out. I was his bitch, but at least he was acting like a gentleman. When it was removed, he began to massage my hole with his fingers, before slipping one in.

I enjoyed my position in the cage. With my arms strapped to the top of the cage as they were, I didn't have to hold up my weight at all. It was all held for me. At first this had felt extremely emasculating. In a way, it humiliated me more than seeing those early moments of Ken flirting with my wife at the bar, because I knew that while they were going at it, I couldn't even be afforded the privilege of holding up my own body weight. I had submitted fully to the straps that held me. But now this position was comfortable. It helped me relax.

"You know, cuckie, you looked like a very pretty girl tonight. With your nail polish. And your fishnets. Maybe next week Emma and I make you dress up all the way before we all go out on our date together."

I felt the head of his well-lubed cock press against my hole. After getting stretched by the plug all night, I knew it would go in easily.

"I know you'd enjoy that, cuckie," he said. "Tell me that you wanna dress up like a pretty sissy while a real man takes your wife out for a nice night on the town."

"Mmm-mmmm," was all I could make out through the gag. He slowly slid his cock into me. This was it. A man was using me to give himself pleasure, and my wife was a happy spectator. He grabbed my hips and continued with the slow fucking, taking several seconds to go out, and several seconds to go in. Out...in...out...in. Unlike regular sex with Emma, I could feel the pleasure spread up through my core. This gratification was bodily, not just for my cock. I knew that were I not wearing the cage, my cock would be rock hard right now. I just realized that I could hear the faint buzz of my wife's vibrator. When had that kicked on? I heard her moaning softly as she watched the spectacle.

"Moan like a girl, cuckie. You're my girl tonight, so the least you can do is sound like one."

I raised my pitch by two octaves and made a sound that felt completely unnatural: "Mmmmm...mmmm..........mmmmm!" But that did the trick because I could feel Ken speed up and begin to go faster. My wife's moaning became louder and so did mine.

"Your wife loves to see you act like my slut. Be a good whore for me, cuckie," Ken said.

"MMmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned, doing my best impression of a woman in the throes of orgasm. Ken sped up. I assumed that he must be close to cumming by now. I could feel myself dripping precum like crazy. By now I had forgotten about my wife. I forgot about that night that we'd all just had. I was doing my best to ram my hips backwards on to the cock that was now giving me so much pleasure. I needed it. I needed more!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned again as I felt an orgasm spread through my entire body. It was so intense, unlike anything I'd ever felt before. It was almost too much. All thoughts shattered before an intense wave of pleasure as I felt Ken explode inside me. Amidst this I heard my wife moaning, adding one more orgasm to the many she'd already had that night. A moment later Ken pulled out of me slowly and gave my ass a few light taps, as if to say, Good job, sport.

With that small act of condescension from Ken, I realized that the ball of humiliation that had been building up inside me all night -- longer, in fact, it had been building for years, since back in college when I learned that the love of my life was a cock loving whore and I loved her for that -- had been eviscerated by wave after wave of sheer pleasure. I felt comfortable in my role, strapped to the cage with nail polish, wearing women's clothing, taking the same cock that had taken my wife. I was ready to accept this new part of myself and explore it even further. I wanted to see how deep things would go. And I knew my wife would be the perfect partner to have by my side as we went on that adventure together.

Emma gave Ken a kiss on the cheek, and without getting dressed, they disappeared downstairs to watch a movie, leaving me strapped to the cage to replay the evening over and over in my head.