The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 02

Story Info
Getting used to Danni.
8.7k words
4.75
13.5k
11

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The View from the 23rd Floor, Part 2

(fetish, FLR, cross-dressing, feminization, chastity, reluctant, lesbian, DS)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous chapters, first.

Synopsis: Daniel's cross-dressing fetish is discovered. Getting used to Danni.

By the time the two of them had finished ordering a new and sexier wardrobe for Danni, it was well past noon, and they both agreed food was in order.

"Okay, let's go to that Chinese place on third. My treat." Audrie said as she led the way into the living room.

Danni followed but immediately started to argue against the plan.

Audrie stopped and turned to him, exasperated. "Just stop. Stop fighting it. You agreed that you look fine. That no one will see you as a man. So, you need to relax, stop worrying and come with me. We'll be going out together a lot from now on. And you'll be going out alone, as Danni, too. So you really need to get used to it."

She reached up and held her hand up to cup his cheek, gently and even lovingly. "Danni, you know you don't really have a choice. Come along, be my girlfriend. We'll have fun."

She slid her hand over until a couple of fingers pressed onto his lips. "Now go and freshen your lipstick like a good girl, and then grab your purse. I'll wait here."

She then watched as he walked away. She knew that she was pushing him hard. But she felt confident that that's what he needed. Before long, she predicted, Danni would be a confident woman and a perfect lesbian lover.

When Danni came out, Audrie smiled. "Good, it's a short distance, and a pleasant day so let's just walk on over."

And she led him out the door and into the elevator. He was obviously nervous but he followed along, as they worked their way out of the building and into the crowded sidewalk. The downtown area where they lived was always busy. And today was no exception.

Some of the passers-by were in a hurry, obvious residents and workers, while others were casual tourists, checking out the sights of the big city.

None of them paid the two women any attention. There were a few bumps and brushes a people passed or were passed, but no issues.

Slowly, Danni began walking with more confidence. No one was giving her a second glance, and a couple of times, men who came into inadvertent contact with her apologized, with a polite 'excuse me', or even an 'excuse me, miss,' which actually gave him a little thrill.

As they crossed a busy street, Audrie reached over and held her hand, and they continued on like that from then on.

Walking along, hand-in-hand like that, Danni did catch a couple of guys check the two of them out. When one made an obviously inappropriate remark to the other, and they both laughed, Danni blushed. She wasn't sure if the comment was about the two women, or the lesbian pair. But no matter. It was just a little more proof that no one suspected that she was really a guy in drag.

They arrived at the restaurant, without incident and were greeted by the hostess. "Table for two, ladies?"

"Yes please," Audrie answered pleasantly. "By the front window, if a table's available."

"Of course, the lunch crowd has cleared, so we have plenty of room." The girl said as she led them to a nice table. But one in a highly visible location. For a minute that concerned her; she'd be on display to everyone walking by outside, and in a well-lit area inside the place. But everything had been okay so far, she told herself.

Audrie was really enjoying herself. Their outing was going well, and Danni was clearly gaining confidence. Comfortable in her new persona.

They ordered food, and chatted as they sat, watching the people outside as they passed by.

"Look at that woman." Audrie said, as a girl in a blue dress walked past. "You're better looking than she is."

"The one in blue? Really?" Danni said, unconvinced. The woman looked good to her.

"Yes her. And as soon as we get home, I'm going to work with you on your make-up. I think there's room for improvement."

"That's sounds like fun." Danni replied, and he got excited. He'd practiced for months and still wasn't pleased with his ability to achieve the right look for her face and features. Danni started looking forward to her lessons, and to looking better.

They had a pleasant meal, all the while commenting to each other on the women they saw outside the window.

Danni enjoyed it. It was a fun game, and a couple of times, Audrie gave her a tip on styles, or looks that she thought were good, and worth remembering and practicing.

She was having fun, and she even started enjoying the adventure of being out in public, looking like the woman she'd always fantasized about. And it was making her increasingly horny. She started to think about Audrie's promise of sex, later. She hoped that it would be sooner, rather than later. And that made her giggle.

Audrie heard her. "What are you giggling about?"

"Oh nothing."

"Oh, no. Tell me."

Danni blushed. "I was thinking about sex. Making love to you. You did promise."

Audrie laughed. "I promised for this weekend. It's only Saturday afternoon. We have plenty of time. And I think you're only anxious to get your cage off."

"Oh, no. Really. I was thinking about making love."

"To me?"

"Yes, to you. I'm actually enjoying myself here, like this. The thought just popped into my head."

Audrie chuckled and shook her head. "Silly girl."

But she was thrilled. If Danni was thinking like that, everything was going very well indeed. Just as she had hoped it would.

Just then two guys, passing by stopped and turned back. They positioned themselves in front of the window and smiled at the two of them. Then they bowed and gestured. It was easy for Audrie and Danni to recognize their meaning. They wanted to come in and join them.

Danni was petrified. She was neither interested nor comfortable with a guy or guys trying to pick her up.

Audrie, though laughed. She then pushed up so she could lean over the table and reaching over, put her hand on the back of Danni's neck. She pulled her in and gave her a loving kiss, while the two guys stared, open-mouthed.

Ending the kiss, Audrie backed away, just an inch, and sticking out her tongue, she ran it around Danni's lips, slowly and sensuously.

Her performance over, she turned to look at the two guys, and Danni trying to get over her surprise and arousal, did too.

They both broke out laughing at the sight of the two guys standing there like fools. Overwhelmed with lust, but also disappointed as they understood that the two women were more interested in each other than in them.

One of them, apparently the quicker of the two put a sad, pouting look on his face, bowed and then grabbed his buddy and dragged him away from the glass.

They soon disappeared into the crowd.

Still giggling Audrie sat back into her chair.

Danni, relieved and enthralled by the kiss sat stunned, staring at her.

"Fun, eh?" Audrie said.

"Yes. Thanks. For both the easy out, and for the kiss."

"Hah. I did think they looked cute. I almost invited them in. But I thought it might be mean to do that to you on our first date."

"It would have been mean!"

Danni laughed, and they went back to finishing their meal.

Their walk back was easy, and they again held hands.

Back at Daniel 's condo, they set up shop in the master bathroom and spent a couple of hours working as student and pupil. Of course, Danni was also the model.

And she did get better with her make-up. And she loved it.

"See? Don't you think you'd rate a six now?" Audrie asked proudly.

"Well, maybe." He admitted, shyly. "You're great at this, and a good teacher too."

Not only was Danni thrilled by the result, she had also enjoyed the attention she had received from her girlfriend. Audrie had a soft and loving touch and when she worked on Danni's face, it felt warm and sexy. It made her hornier than she already was.

"I have ulterior motives, you know."

"What?"

"I want to be going out with a pretty girl, a seven, not a mere five." Audrie said, and she smiled and leaned in and gave Danni a kiss, and Danni grabbed her and hugged her and kissed her back. And they kept that up for several minutes.

And they both enjoyed it, a lot.

Breaking it off. Audrie gave Danni a look. "No, not yet."

"What?

"It's not time for sex yet."

"But I'm so horny," Danni whined. And that was the absolute truth. Her cock was killing her. It was dying for its freedom, to grow to its full height and get put to good use. "Please."

"Nope. I think we should go shopping. You need something nice and pretty to sleep in, tonight. And the nights to come, until your new things arrive."

"Are you sure? My T-shirts will be fine for a few more days. Or, I suppose I could sleep in the nude. Especially if you'll join me."

"Hah, you're such a horny slut. Forget it. I want to buy you some pretty and sexy, pink sleepwear."

"Pink?"

"Of course, perfect for sexy girls. Now fix your lipstick and let's go."

Danni sighed, disappointed. She dug out the new lipstick shade that Audrie had loaned her and began applying it as she'd learned earlier.

Audrie, standing beside her, redid hers as well.

As they rode the elevator down, Audrie grabbed Danni's hand and squeezed it. "See how easy this is for you? This will be your second time out in daylight, and in public, today. And see, no problems and no surprises."

Amazingly, Danni was proud of herself. She smiled and then giggled. "Except for the two guys trying to pick us up. That was uncomfortable."

"Why? It shows how good you look. They had no idea you weren't 100% female. They helped make my point. You can be Danni from now on."

That stunned him. He'd be Danni most of the time, now, based on rule two. The idea was still unsettling.

"Oh, yah. Right."

The elevator doors opened and out they went, hand-in-hand, again.

Audre called a Taxi and they stood on the sidewalk, out of the way, until the driver pulled up. He took them to Macy's big downtown department store, and Audrie led Danni straight to the women's department.

There, Audrie searched and finally selected several pretty negligees for Danni to try on. They were all pink, soft and feminine, and of varying lengths, from mid-thigh to ankle length. Some were satin while others were lacey.

"Try on?" Danni asked, fearfully.

"Of course, we have to make sure they fit."

"But..."

"Oh silly, you can just take off your dress and put them on over your underthings. And the dressing rooms here, are big enough for two." And she winked at her nervous girlfriend.

So, giggling, and groping playfully, the two of them slipped into a dressing room and Danni tried on the four pretty night gowns.

Audrie only approved of the two shortest ones. So those were purchased and the two of them spent the next hour, just wandering around the women's departments.

When they arrived at the make-up counters, Audrie picked out a couple dozen varying items, and had Danni buy them. The sales woman didn't pay the least attention to the name on the credit card. Much to Danni's relief.

It was almost dinner-time when they got back to Danni's place.

"You are going to stay for dinner, aren't you?" Danny asked as they examined their purchases on the kitchen table.

"I might. What are you serving? Can you even cook?"

"Well..."

"Hah. I knew it! You can't cook, can you." Audrie said, laughing.

"Well, not really. But I'm great with the microwave. I can press those buttons like a master chef."

"Oh, God. Why do all the men, and women I date turn out to be terrible cooks? It's some sort of cosmic conspiracy. Bad Karma, or something."

"I'm sorry. I never learned. I've thought about taking a cooking class, but never actually got around to it."

"We may have to fix that, sometime." Audrie mumbled. "Well, if I have to cook us dinner, and I can only do that if you have something for me to actually cook, then I think I do have a nice task for you, while I'm at it."

"What do you have in mind?" Danni asked, curious and as always fearful.

"First. What do you have for me to work with?" Audrie responded.

"Well, let's see" Danni said, as the two of them wandered into the kitchen.

It turned out that there was more in the kitchen than Danni actually realized.

"Okay, here's the deal," Audrie explained. "I can put together a fairly nice meal of pasta and tomato sauce, and a decent green salad, but we absolutely must have a nice baguette to toast and eat with olive-oil to go with the food. Do you know that great little bodega on Kelly Ave?"

"I think so. About four blocks East?"

"That's the one. You go and by a loaf of French bread, and by the time you get back, I'll have dinner going."

"Out, alone?" Danni said hesitantly.

"Of course. You're a big girl. You don't need to hold my hand all the time. Now go!" And she pushed her toward the door. Danni almost forgot to grab her purse, but Audrie picked it up and handed it to her at the door.

With a nervous sigh Danni headed out for the third time that day. This time alone, with no one to defend her. But it all went well, although with all the walking she'd done that day, her feet were starting to hurt. She could only imagine how hard things were going to get when her new shoes with the tall, sexy heels came in.

But she did complete her mission without a hitch and came staggering into her place, bread in hand, a half-hour later.

Audrie was pleased. "Good girl. Any problems?"

"No. But my feet hurt. I haven't worn these shoes for this long, ever."

"You'll get used to it. Just wait until you're wearing taller heels."

"Yah, I'm worried about that."

"Don't be, it will take practice but most of us girls do get used to it."

"Most?"

"Sure. But with your nice legs, you have no choice but to wear pretty and tall heels, always. And it will help shape your butt, too."

"Oh, joy."

"Now we do have some time to kill before dinner so I do have a task for you."

"Another one? What would you have me do, now?"

Audrie went over to the collection of cosmetics they'd purchased and came back with a pair of bottles, nail polish bottles.

"Here, you can polish your nails. I'll take you for a full mani-pedi one of these days, but for now, this will suffice, and you do need to know how to do this. Every girl learns."

"Polish my nails?"

"Of course, didn't Daniel ever try it?"

"No. He has to go to work, and can't do that with polished nails."

"Oh, nonsense. Men get their nails done."

"No man I know."

"Whatever. Danni needs nice, feminine, polished nails. But for Daniel's sake I have a pale polish, for the fingers," and she waved one bottle at her. "And a pretty bright pink for your toes." And she waved the other bottle. "And since no one other than me will ever see your pretty polished toes, Daniel can have no complaints."

When Danni didn't protest, she was actually too surprised to speak, Audrie continued. "You need to start right now, so the polish will have a chance to dry before dinner. I suggest you start with your toes, and they can dry while you do your fingers. Now get those shoes and pantihose off and get started."

And she turned to head back into the kitchen.

"Right now, missy!" was her parting shot.

Resignedly, Danni took off her shoes, that was actually a relief, and then her pantihose. She'd seen enough women putting polish on their toes to know the routine. She curled onto a chair and began painting. It was hard and she did a terrible job, but she did get all ten done. In the end they looked okay. Only okay.

Then, trying to be careful not to ruin the already shoddy work, she started on her fingers. They went a little better, but them she smeared one as she was closing the bottle. But she let it slide as Audrie was calling out that dinner was ready.

When Audrie saw the results of Danni's efforts she just chuckled. "We'll definitely have to make you an appointment for a mani-pedi, real soon."

"Great." Unenthusiastically.

"And you'll have to practice a lot more, so you'll be able to take care of them yourself."

"Great." Sadly.

"Oh, don't be that way. Now come on, let's eat."

The two of them then worked together, to get the food to the table and then sit down to eat.

As they ate, like any dating couple, they asked casual questions of each other and answered them easily and for the most part honestly. Audrie wanted to get to know her new girlfriend, and Danni was getting used to her position. She continued to be impressed with Audrie. She was nice, friendly and an interesting date. Despite, of course, her control over her and Daniel's future.

It helped that the food and the wine were both excellent. Audrie was a good cook, too. Danni was impressed by that, as well. What guy could ask for anything more?

"Why are you still single?" Danni blurted out, without really thinking.

Audrie chuckled. "Good question. I guess I've never found the right person. A lot of guys tried to convince me to be their wives, but none of them seemed to have the right attitude."

"I can understand that. You're everything a guy could want."

She smiled at the compliment, "thank you."

"I speak the truth," he said with a smile. "But what 'attitude'?"

"Oh, you know. They wanted me for the sex, or as a trophy, or as a good little wife and mother."

"And those are bad?" he prompted her, curiously.

"To me, yes. I never wanted to be one of those women. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but as you can imagine, I also like being in control of a relationship, and I never saw that being an option with any of my suitors. And too many of them were too macho and studly for my tastes."

She paused and laughed, while she looked at him in his Danni finery.

He got it, and blushed.

"Actually, I had more fun with women. I had nicer relationships with several of them. They were soft and loving, and cuddly and accommodating, and they smelled nice. But they all had one failing that I couldn't get past."

She paused and waited with a wry smile for him to ask.

"Okay, I'll bite. What was their common failing?"

She chuckled, "they didn't have cocks."

He laughed. "Well, luckily I have one of those here somewhere."

"Yes, you do. And Danni is more like the women I liked, than the men I didn't."

She reached over and grabbed his hand.

"Don't you think that's nice?"

When she'd mentioned sex and then cocks, he'd gotten excited. And if dressing like his fantasy girl would get him laid by this woman, he was all for it.

"Absolutely." He blurted out.

She laughed. "So, you understand, now why I'm enamored with Danni, and why I'm really enjoying our budding relationship."

"I think I do. But is it a 'relationship'?"

She scooted her chair around and when she was close enough, she leaned in and kissed him, and stuck her tongue into his mouth, and it felt wonderful. And the kiss lasted for a nice, long time. He loved it! But then as quickly as she had initiated it, she broke it off. She stood up and pushed the chair back to its place.

"Since I prepared all of this, you can clean it up."

"And then we can have sex?" Danni asked with a smile.

"We'll see. But I think I'm going to have to create another rule. Number four. Now listen carefully, you will never ask me to remove your cage or beg for release, or for sex. If you do, it will be at least a week before you will be eligible for a good time. Clear?"