The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrie, also periodically thought about Daniel's feminine undergarments, and just like with Daniel, the knowledge turned her on. She was so much in love with Danni, that she wanted to do everything in her power to undermine Daniel and emphasize Danni in her lover's mind. She saw the slow conversion of his wardrobe to a more feminine one as just one more step in the right direction.

It was a week later, after Daniel had become used to wearing the pantyhose every day, that Audrie took the next step in her campaign. Or that's how she pictured it in her day-dreams.

While they were out shopping, on Saturday, and she steered them into the foundation department of a large women's clothing store. They wandered around for a while, and picked out a couple of pretty, and sexy negligees to add to Danni's collection.

When they arrived at a selection of waist cinchers, Audrie paused and began examining the inventory.

Danni curious, just waited and watched. Could she be thinking of letting me out of the stringent corsets and allowing me to wear something like these, more comfortable things? She thought hopefully.

After examining the inventory for a while, Audrie picked out a half-dozen of them, all skin toned, rather than white, black or sexy red, and all the same size, and headed off to the cash-wrap station, with Danni following behind.

Stepping up to the cashier she laid them on the counter. "We'll take these, and these, too," she said as she reached back and took the couple of nightgowns from Danni's arms and added them to the stack.

"Great, did you find everything you were looking for?" the woman asked, helpfully.

"Yes, we did. Danni, I think it's your turn to pay." Audrie said as she wandered away.

Danni gave her a look as she pulled her credit card out of her purse and handed it over.

After paying, Danni met up with Audrie and they walked outside into the open air. There was quite a crowd of people wandering around so Danni didn't get a chance to question Audrie until they found a restaurant with a nice outdoor seating area and sat down for lunch.

After ordering Danni found the opportunity to ask. "Are the cinchers for me? Can I wear them instead of the corsets?" she asked hopefully. "They'd be more comfortable, that's for sure."

"Well, my love, not really." Audrie said with a gentle smile.

"Huh?"

"They are for Daniel, not for you, and not as a replacement for your lovely corsets."

Beginning to understand, Danni started shaking her head. "Oh Audrie," she moaned.

Audrie smiled and nodded. "It will help you; you know. More consistent time in waist training will help shape your body. Right now, the time you spend as Daniel, allows your waist to relax and expand. When Daniel wears these, under his suits, it will help your body maintain it's proper, feminine shape. You'll see."

Danni was not at all comfortable with the idea. Oh, she'd be happy with a smaller waist. Or anything that would ease her suffering from the corsets. But wearing those things under his dress shirts and suits would be uncomfortable and riskier than the panties and pantihose.

She, or actually Daniel, really didn't want to dress in those things. But how to talk Audrie out of it?

"But my pants won't fit." Danni tried. "People will notice. Or I'll have to get everything retailored."

And that thought worried him too. How could he stand in front of a tailor as they measured his new waist while he was wearing a woman's cincher?

"Oh, relax. If anyone notices you can just explain that you've been working out and have lost weight, it happens all of the time." And she smiled as if it would be no big deal.

"Or you could have your pants taken in, that would work, too."

"But Audrie, aren't the panties and pantihose enough?"

"Not for us."

Audrie could see that Danni wasn't happy. Of course, that wasn't anything new. She was now more worried about Daniel being found out, than she was about Danni being exposed. So, she left it alone and just watched as her girlfriend brooded over her newest burden.

After their food was served, she could still see that her Danni remained gloomy, and that bothered her.

"My love, when you're dressed like you are, as Danni, you're my girl. Not a guy impersonating a girl. You're truly a woman. And I love that. And I want you to still be that girl even when you're dressed as Daniel. So, by wearing the panties, pantihose and the cincher underneath your suits you'll be a girl impersonating a guy. Understand?"

Danni had to ponder that for a minute. It was a subtle point. But she thought she understood. Audrie wanted her to be a full-time female, not a part-time male. Or something like that. And she wasn't sure if Daniel's old sexual fantasy imaginings went that far.

Audrie waiting for a response, added. "No matter what you're wearing on the outside, you'll be my female lover on the inside."

Danni got a thrill over Audrie's last statement. She was happily aroused, thinking of herself as Audrie's full time lover. Her female lover. And the more she thought about being a full-time woman, the more excited she became. She realized that the idea was a step beyond her old cross-dressing fantasies, and more trans-gender than she'd ever imagined. And that was disturbing. But, as long as she and Audrie were the loving pair, a lesbian couple, she decided she was okay with her life moving in that direction.

For Audrie, and for their love, she'd be a female with a cock, who was a guy on the outside, for only forty hours a week.

And when she told Audrie that, her lover smiled so happily and lovingly that Danni started to cry. And seeing her, Audrie did too.

It took them quite a while to finish their meal, after that revelation and confirmation. They were both too excited and fulfilled to continue eating. So, they just sat holding hands, and mooning at each other until their food was cold and the waitress interrupted to make sure they were okay.

That got them moving. They paid the bill and headed home.

And that night they made love like two lovers. Naked and passionately, and only Danni's makeup and wig identified her as a girl. And they both thought it was wonderful.

Before they fell asleep, as always, Audrie locked up Danni's cock, and she put on a negligee.

Early in the morning, after breakfast Audrie helped Danni don her panties, pantyhose, and waist cincher, before she left for her condo, and Danni put on her man costume and headed to work, as Daniel.

From then on, Daniel wore the waist cinchers as well as the panties and pantihose to work each day, under his man clothes. It wasn't all that bad. Certainly, they weren't as tight or restrictive as Danni's corsets were. And when she dropped Daniel's pants off at the tailor and asked him to take them in an inch, as her husband had lost some weight, the guy just accepted the work and took care of it, for a lot less than she would have paid to have the same thing done to a pair of her slacks, if she owned any, that is.

Before long Daniel just accepted them as part of his life. As Audrie knew he would. Daniel's female underwear did make the both of them just a little bit hornier, and that made the both of them happier.

Another week passed enjoyably. Danni was even more comfortable, and less fearful of discovery either as a girl with a cock, or as a girl wearing a man's costume at work.

The two of them had continued their sessions with make-up tutorials and practice, even though by now, Danni was quite good at making herself look pretty, or as pretty as was possible. It was a fun game that Audrie seemed to enjoy. She constantly pushed Danni to heavier and more sultry looks. Slutty looks, Danni thought, on occasion.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously one night as Audrie sat her down on the stool and began working on her. It wasn't an uncommon occurrence, but this time her work on Danni's face, hurt.

"I'm thinning your eyebrows, silly. They're just too thick to be convincing as a girl."

Danni recoiled in horror. "But I have to go to work, as a guy. Someone will notice!"

"Oh, stop your whining. If we don't do this, someone will notice you're not a real girl."

"But..."

Audrie paused at her task for a moment, thinking. Then she took a deep breath before starting in. "You wear contacts, don't you?" she asked.

Her question confused Danni. "Yes, I'm far-sighted." she responded, unsure why it mattered.

"Well, you have glasses, then?"

"Yes, sometimes I wear them because my eyes get tired, and irritated."

"There you go. Wear them, from now on, and they'll hide your new brows." Audrie said, satisfied with her solution to Danni's worries.

"But..."

"Hey. Stop. Go get your glasses and let me see." And she stood back so Danni could get up and do as she was told.

Sighing, Danni got up and returned a few minutes later with a pair of stylish glasses, with dark frames.

"They look good, put them on."

Danni put them on, squinting a bit because she still had her contacts in.

"They look fine. I'm sure they'll make Daniel look even more professional, and hide his thinner eyebrows. You can go without your contacts at work, and wear only wear them when you're Danni. Now take them off and sit back down."

Danni tried for several more minutes to argue against the process and Audrie's solution, but it did no good, as all the while Audrie continued to pluck at her brows.

When she finally smiled and stood back to admire her work, Danni was pleasantly surprised, but Daniel was horrified. Her new thinner brows did look good, and they made her look much more feminine, and prettier. But they were obviously a woman's eyebrows.

And that left her worried about Daniel, and his life.

In the morning, before heading into the office Daniel used one of Danni's eyebrow -pencils to fill out his brows, just a bit, before he put on his glasses. It made him feel a little bit better.

Throughout the next week, at work, Daniel waited and worried that someone would take note of his clearly feminine eyebrows and his alter-ego would be exposed. Yet it never happened. People commented on his glasses, and he easily explained that his eyes needed a break from the contact lenses. A couple of his colleagues actually complimented him on his more sophisticated look.

That was a huge relief.

Otherwise, Daniel's life continued pretty much as it had before. Before he became Audrie's girlfriend.

Except, of course, for the cage, and the panties and pantihose, and his life as Danni every minute he wasn't at work.

The biggest changes though, were how horny he always was, and how much he loved Audrie.

A week later, Audrie presented Danni with a gift. When she opened the box, she was mystified, as it contained just a collection of new contact lenses. When she checked the labeling, they matched her regular prescription. "Contact lenses?"

"Yes, I checked the ones in your inventory, and ordered the same measurements."

"Okay? Why?"

"If you look, these are tinted a very lovely blue. You can where them from now on, and they'll make your eyes look even prettier."

Audrie then grabbed her and dragged her into the bathroom, "put them in, I wanna see."

In front of her mirror, Danni took out her normal, clear lenses and after a quick inspection she inserted the new ones. Looking in the mirror, she was astounded. Her eyes were a very pretty and sexy, bright blue!

Audrie was also very pleased. "You look beautiful!" She said excitedly.

Danni was still studying herself in the mirror. "They do look pretty, but don't you think they're a little much? Too artificial?" she asked, hesitantly. They did look a little fake to her. Too much color. Too intense.

"Not at all. Any girl would die to have eyes that attractive. The guys will go crazy for you."

"Not what I'm looking for." Danni said crossly.

Audrie laughed. "Oh relax. You're mine."

That made her feel better. She was always happy to belong to Audrie. But as she continued looking at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but remember the ditzy bimbo from old issues of Playboy. It took her a minute to remember the character's name, 'Little Annie Fanny'.

After that, whenever Danni did her makeup and looked in the mirror, she always had bright, blue eyes., and they did attract a lot of attention.

A couple more weeks passed, and Danni and Audrie became even more used to their existence. Danni was completely comfortable with her life and love, Daniel was just Danni in disguise, and Audrie was overjoyed with everything.

She continued to lovingly coach and convert Danni to be her ideal lover and companion.

It was a sunny Sunday and they were out shopping at the mall, when Audrie steered Danni into a jewelry store. Slowly she dragged her girl around examining the contents of the cabinets. It was a nice shop, with a broad selection of mid and high-priced pieces on display.

A saleswoman, her name-tag said 'Hellen', wandered over to help them and Audrie asked to look at a nice gold band with a moderately sized diamond.

After taking it out of the cabinet, as she handed it over, Hellen asked, "which finger and what size?"

"Well, I don't know. It's for my girlfriend, here. Can we size her finger?" Audrie said. And she reached over and grabbed Danni's left hand and held it up.

"Certainly" the woman said and opening a drawer she pulled out the big hoop of ring samples.

Danni stood, confused and embarrassed. She hadn't expected anything like this. She remained passive as Audrie used her other hand to separate Danni's ring finger and hold it extended as the saleswoman began trying on different sized rings.

She settled on a size 8.5, larger than most women but she had the grace to not mention that.

"Great," Audrie said, "do you that ring we were looking at in that size?"

"I think we do. In the back. I'll go check." Hellen said as she headed into the store room.

Danni turned to Audrie and whispered, "that looks like an engagement ring."

Audrie chuckled. "That's the idea. You'll wear that from now on. It will discourage most guys from going after you; you pretty thing you."

"Oh." Danni said, thinking. Perhaps it wasn't a bad idea, but was there some sort of deeper meaning?

The saleswoman returned with the ring and Audrie slid it on Danni's finger. It fit perfectly. Giggling, she leaned in and gave Danni a kiss on the cheek. "There you go, my love." She said, tenderly.

Danni blushed and the Hellen smiled.

"We'll take it. And she'll wear it out." Audrie declared.

"Excellent. Is there anything else I can help you two with?"

Audrie paused for a moment, thinking. "Well, there is one thing. Do you pierce ears, here?"

"Yes, we do. I'm a certified piercer. Is it another gift for your girlfriend? Your ears are already pierced, but I can see that hers aren't."

Oh shit! Danni thought. Daniel had fantasized about having pierced ears, but hadn't had the courage to try it.

Audrie had no issues with it, though. "Yes, it's for her. I've been trying to convince her to get them done for quite a while. And there's no time like the present, is there, Danni?"

Danni, was too uncertain to answer. So Audrie continued. "Why don't you go with Hellen and get those lobes pierced, while I pick out some earrings for you. They'll be another gift for you, from me."

Understanding that her commission was growing, Hellen took Danni's elbow and steered her toward a quiet corner where they did the piercings. "This way, dear, it won't hurt, and there are so many lovely earrings available for girls with pierced ears. You'll be happy you have them."

Audrie only took a minute to select a pair of diamond studs, with gold posts, and she handed them over for Hellen to sterilize before she inserted them.

It stung when she pierced Danni's ears, but only for a moment, and in no time at all, she had sparkly studs in her ears.

Examining them in a hand mirror, she was pleased with how they looked, until she realized that they'd be there when Daniel went to work on Monday.

"Um, Audrie, they look kind of big."

"Oh, they're only two Carats. Not all that large."

"They look very pretty." Hellen added, unnecessarily."

"But, at work." Danni muttered. She couldn't very well describe her concerns over Daniel, showing up at his office with the new decoration on full display. Not in front of the saleswoman.

Before Audrie could say anything, Hellen again jumped in. "Oh, I'm sure everyone at work will love them."

Audrie smiled fiendishly, "Yes. Hellen's right. I'm sure everyone will think you've turned over a new leaf."

Danni, looked at her. "That's not something I really want."

"Oh nonsense. It will do you good. We all need to reinvent ourselves, once in a while, to keep the men interested. Right Hellen?"

"Absolutely." Hellen said happily. She then turned to clean up her work-station, as Danni gave Audrie a dirty look. Audrie winked and smiled angelically.

"I can't wait until you heal enough for us to change into hoops, or more elaborate earrings." Audrie said happily as they followed Hellen over to the cashier's station.

"Oh joy." Danni mumbled.

As they walked out of the shop, Danni's ears still stung, but all she could think about was, what about Daniel at work...

But later, as they sat eating at a restaurant, Danni found herself admiring her new ring.

Audrie saw her. "You like?"

Caught out, Danni blushed. "Yes."

"It does look pretty on your finger. Of course, longer nails would make your hands look even more feminine."

That was a frightening thought! "Audrie, how can we do that? Daniel couldn't have long nails in the office! These are bad enough. I still can't believe no one has given me grief about the color."

"But you have dreamed of long, feminine nails, haven't you?" Audrie said, smiling. "Every girl loves sexy nails."

Danni shook her head sadly, but admitted; "yes, I have fantasized about them." She actually surprised herself, by being so open with Audrie. But they had become so close that she no longer had any issues with being honest about her fetishes and fantasies with Audrie.

"Didn't you ever try 'press-on' nails?"

Danni sighed. "I did. They did look nice, but they wouldn't stay on. Or I was just too rough on them to keep them on."

"Long nails do require a lot of practice." Audrie consoled her. "Perhaps someday."

To change the topic, Audrie reached over and gently lifted Danni's left hand, "it does look nice."

Danni smiled, but just then the waitress appeared. "Oh, that's pretty," she said. "Is it new? Congratulations my dear. Have you set a date?"

Danni was flabbergasted for a minute. She finally managed to produce an answer, "um, no, not yet."

"Well, he must love you though, to buy you such a beautiful ring."

Audrie, enjoying the situation, spoke up. "She does."

That flustered the waitress. She paused to look at Audrie, then Danni, then back at Audrie, before she finally decided to drop the subject, "well, what would you like to drink?"

After the woman had left, to fetch their drinks, Danni turned to Audrie, "you really do love me?"

"Yes, I do. And..." Audrie said, seriously.

"I love you, too." Danni answered, equally serious.

Then they both smiled, delightedly, and began discussing plans for jewelry for Danni's pierced ears.

They left the other topic alone, for the moment.

That night, Danni made love to Audrie as she so often did, locked up and deprived, but very much enjoying giving pleasure to her lover. And eventually they both fell asleep happy and dreaming of the days to come.

In the morning Daniel had to go back to work. And once again, he was nervous as he walked into the building. In the hallways, A couple of his co-workers did double-takes and one of his male colleagues, gave him some good-natured grief, but it wasn't as bad as he expected.