The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it too," Mandi said as she leaned in and kissed Audrie, as always, on the mouth, and it wasn't just a momentary peck. Danni watched and then kissed Mandi, herself.

They all enjoyed the intimacy. It sent a shiver down Danni's spine, and to her cock.

Mandi giggled. "Did I just kiss Danni or Daniel?"

"Danni, of course." Audrie answered on behalf of her flummoxed lover.

"But she has a five-O'clock shadow."

Audrie laughed. "Yes, gross, isn't it?"

"Definitely," Mandi said, "but Jennifer will take care of that for you, starting tomorrow, right?"

"Yes," Danni mumbled.

The three of them visited and chatted for a while after that, until Audrie shook Danni by asking, "Mandi, you mentioned that you had locked away a boyfriend, what kind of cage did you use?"

She paused for a moment before explaining. "The reason I'm asking is because Danni's cage is different than most. as it includes a hook that impales her pierced penis. And that requires special care in removing and reinstalling the thing."

"I'm not familiar with that kind." Mandi admitted.

"Then we'd better make sure you know how to deal with it."

Oh, hell no! Danni thought.

And Audrie must have felt her vibe, as she looked at her, lovingly, "relax lover, we'll be gentle. I just want to make sure that you don't get hurt. I like that special part of you far too much."

Her words calmed Danni, a little. But still she was already starting to feel humiliated, and could only imagine how bad it was going to get.

"Try and relax, Danni." Mandi said compassionately, "You need to get used to it. Remember, I'll be handling it when we're at Jennifer's salon."

"She's right," Audrie confirmed. "And Mandi, here's your key. You might as well use it, today." And she handed over a key to Danni's chastity cage.

"And don't lose it!" Audrie added with a giggle.

"I'll guard it with my life." Mandi answered as she slipped it inside her low-cut top, and into her bra.

Audrie smiled and winked at her, before turning to Danni. "Now go on. Into the bedroom and strip. Put on your robe and then come on back out."

Danni didn't want to. She was feeling embarrassed, and frightened and somehow a little turned on, too. But with no other option, she got up and walked out of the room.

She returned a few minutes later, in just her robe. Moving like a prisoner on their way to the death chamber.

The two women positioned her on one of the bar stools at the kitchen counter.

"Okay dear, spread your legs and sit on the front edge, so we can work." Audrie ordered.

Blushing furiously, Danni spread her legs, which opened her robe and exposed her caged cock. She closed her eyes, not wanting to look at Mandi.

She did hear Mandi, suck in a deep breath and mumble "wow."

Audrie, got right down to business. "Okay, you insert the key there, turn it and work out the tumbler, like with most of these things. Although this design has a much more sturdy and secure mechanism."

"I see."

Danni jumped a little and shivered as she felt hands, Mandi's hands, on her cock. She was actually relieved at being so nervous that her cock was shriveled small, and not excitedly hard.

"Alright. Now that it's unlocked, you can pull the cage part off but gently, and maneuver it down to work the hook out of her PA piercing, like this." And then Danni felt two pairs of hands holding onto her cock.

And that got her excited, and she felt herself starting to swell. Shit!

She thought she heard someone giggle, but wasn't quite sure which one of the women it was.

Finally, she felt her cock freed from its cage and then the ring behind her balls was removed too. The stroking and pulling on her balls made her shiver once again, and her cock swelled even more. She continued to sit stonily, eyes closed and holding onto the stool throughout her ordeal, just hoping the humiliation would end.

"That wasn't so difficult." Mandi said, matter-of-factly.

"You did great. Didn't she Danni?"

"Yes."

"Okay, now you can reinstall it. It's tricky, getting the hook through its hole."

"I'll never be able to put it back on with her all hard, like that." Mandi pointed out.

Danni moaned, humiliated by her own body.

Audrie sighed, "You're right. Danni!"

"I'm sorry. Can't help myself," she whined.

Danni, suspected what was going to happen next, and her cock began to shrink at the thought of it. Sure enough, she heard the refrigerator delivering ice, and a moment later she jumped and groaned as it hit her cock. Which predictably shrunk like a balloon with a hole in it.

Mandi then went to work and after some painful manipulation finally succeeded in relocking the cage on her poor cock.

"Ta da," she said happily as she released her hold and let the cage drop.

"That's good." Audrie congratulated her. "Danni, you can go back and get dressed again."

Danni opened her eyes to see both girls standing back, smiling at her. With as much dignity as she could muster, she pulled her robe closed, stood up and walked back to the bedroom.

When she came back out, Mandi had already left.

"Hi lover, Mandi had to head out, she'll swing by your office at a quarter 'til noon tomorrow, so you two can walk over to see Jennifer."

"Fine."

"Won't it be wonderful to get rid of all that nasty hair and not have to do the depilatory chore every week? And you won't have to shave your face anymore, either."

"I won't miss that. Shaving. It's such a boring chore. But I never did like beards." Danni said brightening a little.

After that, they relaxed, and Danni calmed down. She wasn't looking forward to the hair removal sessions, in the days and weeks to come, she expected it to be an ongoing humiliation, but she was looking forward to being all sexy and hairless. It had been a part of Daniels fantasy dreams for many years.

Mandi knocked on Daniel's office door right on time, and she was clearly happy and excited, by the occasion. They left the building and walked down a couple of blocks and into the salon where they met up with Jennifer. She gave Daniel a close examination, obviously trying to match him to the woman she had met previously. Soon, though she led him and Mandi into a small treatment room.

There, Mandi sat in the corner, while Jennifer took over, professionally and dispassionately. Daniel, embarrassed, stripped off his manly outer layer of clothes, and then his feminine under layer, while the two women watched, but made no comment. Then blushing red all over, he laid on a padded table while Jennifer went to work on his body. Before beginning work, though she spent a long minute examining his crotch. All he could do was lay back, close his eyes and pray that she didn't make any comment.

She didn't.

The process stung, wherever Jennifer touched, but he just put up with it.

"I'm just doing some easy areas, today, just to get you used to the feel. On your next session, we'll start on your face and also your groin." Jennifer explained. "Mandi, you'll have to unlock him then."

"Fine. I have his key."

Something like fifty minutes later, the two of them again watched casually as he redressed, and again he blushed.

Finished with that chore for the day, and back at his office, Daniel breathed a sigh of relief, and went back to work, with only a little tingly ache from the area of skin where Jennifer had removed his hair.

The process was repeated several times a week, for much of the next couple of months. While slowly all of Danni's body hair, and his beard were eliminated. All three of them became bored with the process, and Daniel learned to just do what needed to be done.

Audrie was increasingly pleased with the results. She loved her wonderfully hairless, smooth and sexy girl.

Mandi stopped accompanying her for every visit, choosing to only come along when Jennifer worked on Daniel's groin. On those occasions she unlocked the cage and reinstalled it dispassionately, after the session.

Jennifer was always professional, although over time she and Daniel began to open up with each other and get friendly. Chatting while she worked, helped the time pass.

They were nearing the end of the process, and she was working to finish a final pass on his beard. He was really looking forward to never having to shave again. It was one of the things he hated doing. Most men did.

He was sitting in a treatment chair, with his eyes closed, when she paused in her work and he opened seeing her standing back looking at him.

"Daniel, I'm sorry, I don't want to embarrass you, and if I'm being too nosey, just tell me, but I have to ask, why? Why are you doing this?"

Daniel was surprised. Jennifer had never seemed curious, before. She already knew about his double life, and what he looked like as Danni, and he did like her, so he felt he owed her an explained.

"Well, after my divorce, I was just a lonely, and horny guy. I started getting into my fetishes, you know fantasies and masturbation." He paused for a moment, to take a deep breath, his confession was painful.

"Audrie changed everything. She made my fantasies come true."

"How did you two meet?" she asked.

"Oh, she's a neighbor," he said casually. He sure as shit didn't want to explain the windows in his condo, or mention blackmail.

"And you love her?"

"Yes. We love each other."

And that admission made him feel good, and he smiled happily.

"So, you see, I used to be a guy pretending to be a girl. But now, with Audrie's help, I'm more of a girl, pretending to be a guy."

"She helped?" Jennifer said, skeptically.

"Well, it was my fantasy. Now it's become real. And I'm happy with it, and so is she."

"That's good, I suppose." Jennifer said, but she didn't seem certain. Daniel just let it go.

During those tedious weeks, Audrie and Danni continued their life together. Both of them had grown happy and content with the way things were going. Without a doubt, Danni would have liked more sex; more sex where her cock was freed and used, but she did get enough.

Audrie enjoyed orgasms almost daily, whenever she wanted them, whether provided by Danni's mouth and tongue, or by her cock.

And Mandi continued to be a good friend to both of them, and a dedicated keyholder for Daniel. At work she continued to perform as a competent colleague, and a casual friend. She never even hinted at the existence of Danni, and that was a huge relief for Daniel.

The three of them met periodically for dinner and drinks, as girlfriends do, although on occasion, Audrie and Mandi would get involved in conversations where Danni was simply not included. And that made her jealous, and a bit nervous. Mandi was a real woman and certainly prettier than Danni could ever hope to be. Could she lose Audrie to Daniel's cute friend from work?

That was something else that bothered Danni. Some of the people around the office had noted that Daniel and Mandi often disappeared together for lunch. And rumors started to float around. And Mandi had noticed it too.

"At the coffee bar, a couple of days ago, one of the girls asked me if there was something going on between the two of us. Of course, I told her absolutely not, that you had a girlfriend, who you were madly in love with." Mandy had told them, the last time the three of them had gotten together.

"Really?" Danni had said, nervously.

"Yes, and yesterday another gal asked me if you were gay, she'd noticed your eyebrows, and nails."

Audrie laughed at that, but Danni was upset. Damn, she thought. Are things starting to fall apart for Daniel at the office? That would be terrible!

Mandi saw her reaction. "I wouldn't worry, Danni dear. There are always rumors around there, and I always cover for you."

"Thanks."

"I'm sure everything's okay, my love." Audrie said reassuringly.

Danni sure hoped so.

A week later, tough, the topic came up again.

The three of them had met for drinks at a little bar, mid-way between their homes.

"I heard a couple more girls at work talking about you, and saying that you were gay." Mandi mentioned after they'd caught up on current events.

"Oh hell!" Danni mumbled.

"I explained that you had a girlfriend, but they didn't seem to believe me."

Mandi paused for a minute before continuing. "I do have a suggestion on how to squash the rumors." She said, turning to Audrie.

"Oh?"

"Yes, a bunch of the women from the office are getting together for drinks after work on Thursday. You could stop by and I could introduce you. That way they could see that you really do exist. Just have a drink with us, answer a couple questions and you can put an end to the rumors about Daniel."

At first Audrie wasn't particularly interested, but the more they discussed the tactic, the more she came to accept it as a necessary chore. Looking at her lover, she realized that it would help her lover and enable Daniel maintain his sanity.

So, a couple of days later Audrie found Mandi and a half dozen women squeezed around a large, round table in a noisy bar. Mandi introduced her as her friend and Daniel's girlfriend, and everyone said their hello's. A couple of them seemed more interested than the others, and they jumped right in asking her about her relationship with the guy they all knew from work.

Audrie did her best to be pleasant and satisfy their curiosity.

One of them, Rachael was overly interested in Daniel's nail polish.

"Oh, that was just a game." Audrie answered, chuckling. "He pissed me off one evening, and he was particularly horny so I polished his nails before I'd agree to forgive him and have sex."

A couple of the girls laughed. "You are mean."

"Why didn't he just take it off?"

"I made him promise not to, as part of the deal."

"He must really love you." Mandi added, to help explain. As she did, she winkled at Audrie, conspiratorially. Audrie smiled and nodded.

Rachael seemed to accept the story. "Hah, I might have to try that with my guy." She said, and let the topic drop.

Audrie fielded a couple more, personal and prying questions, smoothly and without providing too much information, and before long the conversation moved on to other subjects.

Audrie actually started enjoying the conversation as it swirled around her, focusing mostly on office issues and gossip.

Mandi, periodically filled her in on some contextual detail, to keep her up to speed.

As they started to say their goodbyes. Audrie had to deal with one more comment on her lover.

"I'm afraid Jimmy will be disappointed." Chrissie said, with a chuckle.

"Jimmy? The guy from HR?" Barb said, confused.

"Yup."

"Why would he be upset?" Mandi asked.

"Oh, come on girls. You know he's truly gay, and our LGBTQ advocate, right? Well, I've caught him several times eyeing Daniel. I think he was trying to build up the nerve to ask him out on a date."

They all turned to look at Audrie. "Well, ladies, I'm afraid Jimmy will just have to be disappointed, then. Daniel is only into women."

"Yes, strong women." Mandi added, smiling knowingly at Audrie.

Danni was waiting anxiously when Audrie finally got home from her get-together with Mandi and the girls.

"How did it go? Is everything okay? They don't suspect anything do they?" She blurted out as soon as Audrie came through the door.

"Relax, lover. It went fine. They all know I'm real and Daniel's girlfriend. They were all perfectly nice and friendly, and they all like Daniel. There was only one issue with HR."

"What? HR?" Danni said, with a tinge of panic in her voice.

"Jimmy, the gay guy in HR has the hots for Daniel." Audrie said as she broke out laughing.

Danni's face went from concerned to relieved and then to angry. "You had me scared to death!"

"Well, unless you've fantasized about sex with a man, you do have a challenge on your hands. How to let poor Jimmy down gracefully, without hurting his feelings."

Danni returned to looking upset and uncomfortable.

Audrie laughed again. "Never mind, Chrissie said she'd talk to him."

Danni breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good. But you see what you've done to me? To Daniel, I mean. People think he's gone gay."

"Well, you could always come out of the closet." Audrie said, as she continued to laugh, while she walked into the bedroom to change.

Danni just shook her head and wandered back to the bedroom, where she changed into a negligee, and climbed into bed, relieved and exhausted from worrying.

Audrie joined her there, after watching the late news, and they cuddled until they fell asleep.

At work, several of the women complimented him on his choice in girlfriends, and Daniel found them and many others to be even more friendly than before. And Mandi felt comfortable enough to became even more openly friendly with him.

And she spent more time with Danni, also, as a couple of weeks later, she found herself joining Mandi in her cooking class. Audrie had suggested it after hearing Mandi describe how much she was learning.

"You do need to learn to cook. Right now, you're terrible at it, just like a man." She had said, laughing.

"It'll be really fun. You and I can hang out some more, and there are a bunch of us girls in there, and most of them are friendly and helpful." Mandi added.

Per usual, being in a group of women she didn't know, and at least in her mind's eye, subject to disastrous discovery, Danni was always nervous while attending the class. And a couple of times, Mandi dragged her along for after-class drinks, with several other students, at a nearby bar.

Danni found the whole thing tedious and not fun at all, but Audrie was pleased as she did become better in the kitchen, and several of the dishes she prepared were great successes.

Along with that, the three of them were spending more and more time together. Several times Mandi swung by and she and Danni worked together to prepare a dish they had learned at school. Audrie was happy to be their taste-tester.

Other times they'd just socialize, meeting for drinks or to go dancing.

Audrie really enjoyed her time with Mandi, and after a while so did Danni. And Daniel too.

Daniel was pleased one day, when Jennifer declared the round of treatments complete. 'You're as hairless as I can make you, at least for now. I'm sure that you'll need occasional touch-ups, every once in a while, but that's normal." She had said at the end of his last visit.

He knew it was coming. Audrie had been raving about how wonderfully sexy and feminine Danni looked, and how smooth her skin felt whenever they were naked, together.

He had also been pleased, especially since he didn't have to shave anymore.

On Friday, Audrie, Danni and Mandi went out for dinner to celebrate. They had a great time, and shared an entire bottle of fine wine, between them.

When they decided to call it a night, No one felt comfortable driving, so they called for an Uber ride. The driver first pulled up at Danni's building, and after she climbed out, unconsciously flashing a couple on the street, Audrie dragged Mandi out, too. "Come up with us," she said, accompanying her invitation with a kiss.

Mandi was happy to. She'd been hoping for a session with the two of them for quite a while, and she was excited that this just might be that night.

Danni hadn't noticed the interplay going on behind her and was already at the building's main door when she realized that both Audrie and Mandi were walking up behind her.

Danni got excited about the implications, and she was drunk enough to not also be alarmed about including Mandi even deeper into their lives.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.