The Village Gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled down the bra and lifted each breast out of the cups. They were much heavier than she had expected and she lifted the nearest to her mouth and sucked the nipple enthusiastically. It made Mrs Wilson cry out with pleasure which sent a little electric jolt of pleasure through Alison's groin.

Mrs Wilson clasped Alison's breast and rubbed her thumb across her nipple causing her to squirm in delight.

After a while Alison let her hand travel down her older lovers' stomach and slip inside her silky knickers. It was hot and moist in there and she stroked the engorged vulva with her fingers before pushing one between the slick lips and into Mrs Wilson's vagina.

"That's it Alison, that's it," murmured Mrs Wilson

Alison lifted her mouth from the older woman's gorgeous breast. "Call me Annie," she said, "Little Annie."

Then Mrs Wilson paused her hand and, after a few moments thought, laughed out loud.

"Oh Little Annie," she said in glee, "Who is seducing who?"

"I don't know Mrs Wilson and right now I don't care. I just want to feel every part of you and I want you to explore every part of my body."

With that she thrust two fingers deep into Mrs Wilson's vagina and began to pump them vigorously.

"Oh my, Little Annie, I think you're going to make me come..." and she did with a piercing squeal, clamping her thighs around Alison's fingers and pushing her face into her breasts.

The excitement of feeling Mrs Wilson climaxing under her hand drove Alison wild. She knew she had to taste the older woman and almost leaped onto the floor between Mrs Wilson's thighs and pressed her face up against the damp french knickers. She inhaled the older woman's fragrance blissfully and then looked up at her.

"You're my first," she said calmly.

"Your first?"

"My first woman."

She pulled the crotch of Mrs Wilson's knickers aside and kissed her hairy lips, wetting her mouth with the older woman's juices. Delicately she licked her lips, savouring her first taste of a woman's arousal. It was divine and she greedily returned for more.

"Little Annie. Alison. I am honoured to be your first. But I hope I won't be your last."

"Me too," replied Alison with relish and pushed her face deeper into Mrs Wilson's heavenly cunt. Guided only by instinct she licked and kissed while her lover lay back and stroked the ginger braids in her lap. After a while she felt Mrs Wilson's hands lifting her and she rose up on her haunches, disappointed to leave the luscious wet warmth behind.

"Stand with me Little Annie."

They stood. Mrs Wilson took Alison into her arms and they kissed ever so softly at first, then more firmly, their mouths opening to allow their tongues to meet. Alison felt her heart flutter at the the woman's touch. She was aware of Mrs Wilson's hand in the small of her back, pulling her close, the other touching her face. For the first time she felt another woman's hard nipples pressing against her own breasts, sending electric tingles through her tummy and down between her legs.

As they kissed she felt Mrs Wilson's hand enter her french knickers and stroke lightly across her pussy lips. She could feel her own moistness making her slick and the fingers slipped easily inside her folds. Mrs Wilson pressed the palm of her hand over Alison's pussy and pressed down rubbing across her clitoris, the middle finger curving so it entered her vagina. Alison shuddered in pleasure as she felt the the finger push deep inside her and then slide slowly out. It returned a second later as Mrs Wilson began to glide her hand back and forth over her clitoris and into her depths. There was an urgency to the movement and Mrs Wilson's kissing became ferocious against her mouth.

Alison could feel her orgasm approaching but just as she neared her peak she felt herself being pulled back down to lie on the sofa. Mrs Wilson dragged Alison's french knickers down to her knees and clambered on top of her, pressing her lips into Alison's pussy, searching out her sensitive nub with her tongue.

"Lick me," said the older woman in a breathy voice.

Mrs Wilson's crotch, hair matted with slick juices, hovered above Alison's face so she grabbed hold of the woman's buttocks and pulled it down to her mouth, drenching her face. She probed the older woman's pussy with her tongue again and again. There was no time for delicacy, each woman felt the desperation of the other and they lashed at one another's cunts with fingers and tongues, eager to do anything they could to bring the other to release.

Alison came first, a rolling whole body orgasm that started in her clitoris and poured energy through her all the way to her fingers and toes. She screamed into Mrs Wilson's deep cunt, and sucked hard on the clitoris before her lips, tipping her lover over the edge into a boiling ocean of ecstacy. They shook and writhed together, locked in a lustful embrace as the primal forces wracked their bodies over and over again.

Alison had never experienced anything like it before and even now, as she lay with the older woman's weight on her, she could feel little tremors in her body like aftershocks after an earthquake. She kissed and nuzzled the beautiful pussy before her, feeling a similar attention being paid to her own. She felt euphoric, almost drunk on a concoction of lust and love for the amazing woman that lay entwined with her. She had never imagined being with a woman could stir the emotions she was feeling now and it made her question everything she thought she knew about herself. She'd waited and wasted too much of her life and now her eyes had been opened, she was desperate to taste all this new world had to offer.

12