The Village Inn

Story Info
A consultant travels to a small Scottish seaside village.
3.8k words
4.04
36.3k
27
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) 2019-2020 All Rights Reserved.

This written work is Not Safe For Work! You have been warned.

Fictional Disclaimer:

i. This is a work of fiction. This work is intended for adult audiences above the age of 18. It is prohibited to provide access to any portion or entirety of this work or any information or description of the contents to any minor. This work is not intended to be read, provided to, or accessed by anyone under the age of 18 years old, age of majority, or the age of consent whichever is greater. All the names, places, businesses, incidents, characters, locales, and events herein are either the products of the authors imagination or used in a purely fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. (Unless you have video that proves otherwise, then I want to see it.)

ii. This work contains descriptions of acts that may be sexually graphically descriptive, erotic, immoral, illegal, condemned by some church, politician, state, or just unsafe.

iii. These acts may result in injury, castration, death, impotence, marriage, or worse if attempted in real life. Your admission into the Darwin Awards due to any act based upon this work is your fault.

iv. Do not take the events in this work as proof of the plausibility, legality, sanity, or safety of any particular description or practice.

v. The content of this work may not be considered or read as a depiction of the desires, opinions, or fetishes of the author.

vi. By reading, accessing, or otherwise utilizing this work you agree to wave all compensation in the event of any loss, inconvenience, damage, injury, or death to any person or property because of or while making use of the information in this work. The actions and events in this work shall not be construed as promotion or approval of those actions in real-life situations by the author.

vii. All acts, actions, and descriptions in this work are whole cloth fiction; said acts, actions, and descriptions appearing in this work may be illegal if performed in real life and can result in prosecution by law enforcement. It is your responsibility to comply with all laws, rules and regulations that are applicable.

viii. This work is not intended to be used as an instruction manual.

ix. Do not drink-drive while snogging or fucking.

x. Drinking while fucking may increase risk of pregnancy.

xi. Drinking to excess may result in injury, death and YouTube videos that you can never live down, or live to see.

xii. Drinking to incest is just bloody wrong and you deserve to be in dock. (I hope your solicitor sucks.)

xiii. Any legal ramifications are completely and totally your fault due to your actions or inactions and are not in any way the problem of the author, this includes the introduction by prison staff of any cell mate named Bubba that may have designs on your arse-hole.

xiv. Any god-like, tree-based, or blue life forms were not harmed in the making of this work.

xv. Several politicians, and the managers, accountants, and solicitors of said god-like, tree-based, or blue life forms were tormented mercilessly and left to rot following a vicious ostracising by a dull ostraciser. But they had it coming.

I am Groot.

~PROLOG~

Travel. I hate it. Putting up with airports, lost luggage, lousy hotels, and the cheapest cars-to-let that the company will grudgingly approve are some of the high points. People. Well people are the other issue, usually. Humanity is a wonderful concept; although humans endeavourer to completely bugger this up on a regular basis. Sometimes though, you come across a nice human that just needs some understanding and assistance.

~ONE~

As an IT contractor for a small defence intelligence support company I had to travel quite more often than the initial employment roll had suggested. Originally I was hired on as an in-house IT staff supervisor to oversee a programme that merged field reports and remote signals collections into useable raw data for the MI groups to pick through. Unfortunately, less than a year into the position the MoD decided that other sources of data were preferred and terminated the contract. That left my position open to interpretation by the company. Fortunately I was on a five year minimum tenure contract, provided I met minimum standards that any first year intern could meet with ease so unemployment was not a concern for now. The company agreed to maintain my supervisory status and pay, although I had to make a concession in that travel was going to be required to oversee the staff attending to other programmes.

This resulted in my recent travel to a small village on the North coast for a site visit to a facility that has been in operation for decades, and looks like it. Although from the outside there is little more than a large metal blast door sporting a pealing olive drab paint job from the '80s huddled against a large concrete frame in-between the high grass berms. Inside that door is a different matter. The state of the art facility held some very dedicated staff with burn-before-reading security clearances and a radio and computer centre that monitors everything that crosses the waters in the area. As usual, the trip was dull. The staff, hardware, and software all functioning without issues, leaving me with little to do for the four-day visit but observe the operations, complete a two page checklist, and fill in the names and places in a boilerplate report I had created when I discovered that this job was going to be very repetitive and dull.

After the first day at the site I returned to the nearby village to check in to my hotel. I arrived just before dusk and found that the 'hotel' was a converted country house that had been the summer home of the local lord until The Crown sold off the property after WW-II. The building now housed the village pub and inn on the ground floor, council meeting room on the first floor, and eight rooms on the second floor for travellers to let. Entering the inn, I was met with a typical Scottish scene. Several elderly men gathered at the end of the pubs bar nursing pints of ale who gave me the suspicious looks that seem to accompany all men of a certain age when a strange person enters 'their' pub. A few other people were scattered throughout the pub at various tables having diner or drinks. Most did not pay any attention to my entrance.

After a quick look around did not locate a check-in desk I approached the barkeep and asked about checking in and food service times. The lady behind the bar was a cute redhead, tall, slender and busty. Her short snug dress was likely chosen to enhance her long legs and ample bust for a better chance at tips from the drinkers. She introduced herself as Stacy and the inns manager.

"Nice to meet you, Stacy. I am Thomas MacCloud. I believe you have a reservation for me?"

"Yes Mr. MacCloud, I have your room ready. Is anyone travelling with you?" she asked.

"No, it is just me."

"Well, I guess there can be only one." Stacy joked, pulling the old Highlander line out for an airing."

I laughed. "Well, in this case I agree. I left the car on the street, there a place to park?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll open the gate, there is a small lot in the back." She turned and took a key from a rack above the old metal register. "Here is your key, you are in room number one. It is on the second floor, first room on the right if you take the lift. Last room on the left if you take the stairs." Stacy gave me a quick smile, "We serve food until 21 and brekky is available starting at six. If you don't mind, please let me know what you would like in the morning on this card before you turn in." Stacy placed a small card and pencil on the bar that had a number of options listed. Breakfast and dinner is included in your room fees, as are two alcoholic drinks each evening between 17 and 19. Soft drinks, coffee and tea are free. Please let me know if you should find anything not to your liking."

"Thank you, Stacy." I looked at the breakfast card again and was surprised at the number of options available. I finally decided on an eggs Benedict over salmon and crab with OJ and tea. Handing the card back to her, "I have never heard of eggs Benedict over salmon and crab but it sounds wonderful."

"Yes, it is one of the favourites here. I make the salmon and crab cakes myself. Everything we server is locally sourced and made from scratch every day. It was the way that the Lords staff had done, so it just seems right." Stacy said as she tucked the card in her apron pocket.

"It seems so. Well I'll go move the car and be back in a bit." I said and turned to leave.

"Oh, I almost forgot, here is the password for the Wi-Fi." Stacy said as she quickly scribbled on a small card. "Just don't share it. I had to change the code last week after a lodger left the card on the table and everyone started surfing off the connection."

"Wi-fi, out here? I did not realize BT had managed to get high speed internet out here yet?"

"Oh, it's not BT. I subscribe to a Hughes satellite service. I use the service to manage the inn and usually have much more bandwidth than I need so I let the lodgers use it. I'll be well retired before BT manages to get anything resembling high speed internet to our village. Just because BT can't meet my needs, does not mean that I don't have needs to be met." She smiled at me and turned to attend to one of the grumpy old men who was tapping an empty pint glass on the bar. "Yes, yes Horris. I hear you." she said as she started to pull another pint from the tap.

I pulled the car around back and into one of the small spots reserved for lodgers. I found the lift just inside the rear entrance and took it to my floor. Entering the room I was pleasantly surprised. A four-post king-size bed and sizeable sitting area with a high-backed rolltop desk met me. A well appointed en-suite with both two-head shower and a bath made up the rest of the room. The three wide and tall windows had black-out drapes but offered a nice view out on to the rapidly darkening hillside. A few lights were visible at the distant homesteads, and headlights of a single car could be seen on the Northroad leading out of the village to one of the few homesteads on the coast. I quickly hung the few shirts and pants I had brought, then tucked the remainder in a drawer. I considered setting up my laptop and satellite modem, but decided to leave them locked in the Pelican case. If the Wi-Fi worked, I would only need the company VPN on the laptop to connect. A quick hand and face wash and I headed back to the pub for dinner.

Taking the stairs, to familiarize myself of the second way out, I went back to the bar. Surprisingly, there were significantly more people in the room. Every table was occupied and just a handful of spaces at the bar were open. Stacy had several wait staff hustling to keep everyone served. I slid into an open space at the bar and after a moment Stacy came over to me.

"Seems I underestimated the popularity of the inn." I glanced at the taps for a moment, "I'll have a pint of Boddington, please?"

"Yes, this is the evening rush. It lasts for a couple hours then everyone heads back home." Stacy said as she poured my pint.

"Is it like this most nights?" I asked.

"Yes, I serve a full plate of good food at good prices. A number of families come here every evening. Several have told me that even if they could match the quality, they can't beat the price for the ingredients." Stacy said as she set the pint in front of me.

"So what's on the menu?" I asked after taking a sip of the pint.

"A choice of lamb or chicken. Rice pilaf, mashed, or chips, mixed veggies and a chefs salad."

"I think I'll have the lamb and mashed."

"Good choice. I'll let you know as soon as a seat is open. Just so you know, we use a mixed group 'family style' seating, it lets the village folks mix and mingle, and helps ease the wait for seating."

With that, she was right back to tending the rest of the packed inn.

Some thirty minutes, and two pints, later, Stacy came up behind me and touched my arm. "If you don't mind, I have a seat open at a table for four."

"No worries, Stacy." I replied as I picked up my pint and followed her.

The table was a large booth in the back corner, with roomy high backed benches. While there was more than enough space to seat six comfortably, or eight if you don't mind rubbing elbows, I felt that Stacy had limited the seating to four to prevent uncomfortable nearness for strangers to have a meal.

Stacy sat me next to a cute blond woman who looked to be in her late 20's and an elderly couple on the other side. The blond was petite with her long hair pulled back into a ponytail that snaked most of the way down her back. Her semi-sheer cream cami-top and black skirt gave her an elegant style. A triple ring wedding set marked her as taken, but no matter. I was not in the hunt for company this evening after the travel and workday tolls I had endured.

Stacy introduced me to Anna, the blond, and Fred and Ethel across from me.

"Anna, Ethel, Fred, it is a pleasure." I said as I introduced myself to each of them.

As we made small talk, I noticed Anna glancing at me several times but turning away if I caught her looking. Fred and Ethel had grown up in the village and married after his service in WW II. Other than his travel in the service and a brief honeymoon in London, neither of them had been more than 20 miles from the town. Fred had been been a radioman for Royal Army and then was employed by the government at the same monitoring facility I was there to inspect for over 40 years. He and Ethel owned a small homestead that produced some of the lamb and wheat that Stacy used in her meals. Between the homestead and his pension they were quite comfortable and simply enjoying the golden years.

Anna was a school teacher for the local 4th and 5th years specializing in IT and maths. She had graduated from MIT but had returned to the village after her father became ill and stayed after he passed. Her mother had passed several years before her father and now it was just her and her husband who worked for BP as an off-shore gas rig safety inspector.

"I'm guessing he is on the 14-on / 14-off cycle in the North Sea?" I asked.

"Usually, but last month BP sent him to Americas Georgia to take an advanced safety management class then he has to spend 56 days on a rig in the Mexican Gulf to obtain his certificate. I wanted him to do all 56 days without a break and come home, but the company rules say he has to stay with the training team on the 14 and 14 rotation so he wont be back for several more months." Anna said.

"That is a shame. So you come to the pub for dinner and company?" I asked.

"Yes, I grew up here and this inn has been the centre of the village for years. The running joke is you will meet your partner here and have your last drink here. It's actually more true than most will admit."

~TWO~

After dinner Fred and Ethel left to go home while Anna stayed with me and chatted over several drinks. Stacy let us know she was closing up for the night but we could take our drinks outside to the patio and just leave the glasses for her to fetch in the morning. Anna and I walked outside and found a bench on the backside of the inn that overlooked the valley. There was no light outside, other than the waxing moon on the horizon and without either of us consciously moving towards each other, we soon were much closer than expected. Anna leaned against me and rested her head on my shoulder as her arm slipped around me. I ran my hand across Anna's back as she leaned against me on the bench. The moon had set some time ago, only the stars provided illumination. I started a bit when Anna placed her hand on my leg. I turned to face her as she turned to face me.

"Did I startle you?" She asked as she slid her hand up to my crotch.

"Not really, I'm just a bit ticklish."

"Really?" She slid her hand back down my thigh and I felt her fingertips trace back up along my inner thigh and caress my balls through my slacks as she began to nibble my ear.

"Just a bit." I said as I ran my hand along her back. "Anna, are you sure we should be doing this?"

Anna took my face in her and and turned me to her then kissed my lips softly before opening her mouth and slipping her tongue in to my mouth. I kissed her back and felt her shift, before I realised it she was on my lap kissing me with a hot passion and working to open my slacks. I moved my hands to her hips and down her legs. Taking her skirt hem in my hands I lifted it as she rose up to help me bunch her thin skirt at her hips. I slid one hand up to cup a breast as my other slid between her legs to find her tiny thong was all that separated my fingers from her slit. Anna had manage to open my slacks and free my dick from the fly of my boxers. As she was stroking my hard shaft I pulled her thong to the side and pressed a finger into her slit, finding her cunt very wet.

We kissed and stroked each other for some time before Anna wordlessly lifted herself and pulled my dick to her slit as I pulled my hand from her crotch. A moment of rubbing the head of my dick against her slit had spread her juices over both of us enough that she took my entire 8" shaft in one long thrust. I felt my cock-head bottom out inside her as she gasped.

"Yesss..." she moaned onto my neck as she started sliding her body against mine, keeping me all the way inside her but stroking her cervix with my cock-head. "You feel so good inside me. I wish my husband was this big."

I moved my hands to her blouse buttons and began undoing them, careful not to damage the thin fabric as she rode me. Her bra was as thin as her panties and I soon had her firm round tits in my hands, fingers pinching her nipples as Anna started to have her first climax. Her sliding began to evolve in to a hopping thrust, bouncing my dickhead against her cervix as she fucked herself against me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes oh fuck me, yes, I'm cumming...pinch my tits baby. Make me cum."

Never wanting to disappoint my lovers, I did as asked and she was soon having a second orgasm.

I played with her tits as she rode me and had one good climax after another. As she rode me, she leaned forward and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back as I did my best to shove my cock as deep into her pussy as possible.

Anna suddenly had a huge climax and her cunt gripped my dick like a vice while she rammed herself against me. I felt a wet warmness between my legs and realized she had begun to squirt as she came. That sensation was so unexpected it triggered my body in response. It was like flipping on a switch, I felt my own climax start before I could do anything more than grip her hips and try and pull her off me before the first blast of my hot cum painted her womb. I tried to separate us but her cunt was as tightly clamped on my dick as her arms wrapped around my body. There was nothing to do but enjoy the sensations of my seed pouring in to her and worry about the consequences of filling this young woman's cunt with my sperm later.

As Annas latest climax passed she realized that I was cumming inside her. "Oh shit, you're cumming! No, no, no, no. Don't cum in me!" She quickly tried to get off my squirting dick, but almost all of my baby making cream had entered her before she was able to pull off me.

"Shit, I did not want you to cum in me. I'm fertile today. Shit." She said as she squatted on the ground and tried to push the cum from her cunt. She reached between her legs and when she pulled her hand out I could just barely see a large clump of my cum on her fingers.

"Shit, you really did cum in me. And a lot too. Shit."

"Sorry, when you were cumming and squirted it just set me off."

12