The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 02

Story Info
Virginia: Family Secrets.
7.1k words
4.59
14.4k
13

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02

Virginia: Family Secrets

I was lying on my bed, my strawberry brunette hair fanned out on my pillow. My breasts rose and fell with each breath, a tight white t-shirt over my chest, my curvy waist and belly bare. I wore my favorite cotton shorts, blue and white striped, with my long legs crossed, my foot bobbing.

My phone hovered above my head as I scrolled, but I wasn't paying attention to what I was seeing. My 18th birthday party was over, and in two days, the real party, the ceremony, would begin. My phone slipped from my grasp and hit me in the face.

"Ow, kittens!"

My cousin Quinn poked her head through the door, her brown hair tied back, her warm cheeks in a smile, a bit of flour on her chin. "Ginny? Did I hear 'kittens'?"

"I'm going to stop saying 'kittens' and start saying the F word again," I said, rubbing my nose. I sat up, sighing. "I'm so depressed."

"I know. The cookies will be ready in 10, but they gotta cool first."

"Cookies can't save me," I said, burying my face in my hands. "How do I get out of this?"

Quinn sat on my bed. "Do you want me to cheer you up again?"

"Yes."

"Okay, here we go. It's going to be great. He's going to be so gentle, and sweet, and warm. And remember, my mom is going to ask the same guy I had."

"The playboy dancer, great."

"He was great!" Quinn said. "So attentive."

"I should have had sex with someone else first, like you did."

"Okay, hush!" Quinn said, looking around the bedroom. "You know I suspect my mom bugs our apartment. If she ever found out, she'd burn my inheritance and make me watch."

"I can't do this," I said seriously. "I have to talk to my mom again."

"It's going to feel amazing."

"It's not about how it feels. It's about my choice, and I don't get to choose. I just get your leftovers."

Quinn frowned. "You said it was cute that we'd have the same guy."

"It is, insofar as it's 1% better than a homeless man taking my virginity."

Quinn came around and sat behind me and started massaging my shoulders. "He's going to kiss your body like you've never been kissed before. He's going to touch you in ways you didn't even know you liked. And best of all, you're in control. No other guy for the rest of your life will work as hard to please you as this guy will during your ceremony. You say it, and he does it. By the end of the night, he'll know your body better than you do."

"I doubt that. I really think I should talk to my mom."

"Okay, Ginny, look," Quinn said, turning me halfway around to look me in the eye. "You cannot break a centuries-old tradition. Our family has done this forever. My older sister did it. I did it. Our moms did it, our grandmothers, and so on."

"You're supposed to be convincing me, not mothering me."

"I'm giving you the hard facts. If you don't do it, your mother will disown you, and you'll break Nana's heart. Remember when Ophelia threatened to tell my dad?"

"Of course. Your mother slapped her. God, she scared me to death."

"My mother was dead serious; she would have disowned Ophelia. Then we had the 'big talk' with Nana and our parents and our cousins from Europe. You know how important this is. Do you really want to go through that again?"

"Kittens..." I cursed.

Quinn hugged me, and I put my head on her shoulder.

"I'm gonna be with you the whole night," she said.

"Just tell me it's only sex, and it'll be over quickly," I said.

"It's just sex. If you want it over quickly, let him put it in, and tell him you came, and it's over. Pump and done in 15 minutes."

"You know what really annoys me? My mom couldn't even be bothered to find the guy to screw me. She just told your mom, 'Oh, yeah, any guy will do fine for my daughter. Excuse me, I'm busy entertaining some politician.'"

"Your mom was probably just overwhelmed and didn't know where to start. And you know how my mom is. She takes over everything, and she's already been through two of these. I know Aunt Diana cares about you."

"I just hate that I've gone out of my way to save myself for this. I should've had sex in high school. Maybe Tom never would've cheated on me, and we wouldn't have broken up."

"You two will get back together."

"No way. It's over. And there were so many other cute guys I could've dated, and they slipped through my fingers. Now, here I am, 18, waited like a dope, and in two days, I'm going to get screwed by a stranger. Not screwed, fucked. Yes, fucked, like a dog."

"Wow, f-bomb."

"Yes, because I'm pissed."

"Remember, you control the night. It goes how you want. You're not going to get fucked like a dog. Just tell the guy to go slow. Pump and done, but slow."

"No, you know what?" I said. "I'm going to kiss him."

"Oh, not this again."

"No, I don't care. I'm going to kiss him. If I have to do this, I'm doing it my way. I'm not going to jump in bed with a stranger and just let him stick it in me and then leave. I want a connection first. I want to kiss. And I'm even going to talk to him a little."

"Okay, you're crazy. He is not allowed to talk, period."

"He can't talk, but I can."

"He won't answer."

"I'll look into his eyes. He can nod. I could have a beautiful night with a man born mute. I'll just look at his face for his expression."

"He'll wear a mask, genius."

"I meant his eyes. I'll look there."

"You're going to piss off your mom if you start kissing and chatting with the guy, let alone my mom."

"I don't care. They can stop the ceremony if they don't like how I'm doing it. But I'm going to get to know him before I let him have sex with me."

"You're crazy."

"And that's final."

Quinn stood from the bed. "Speaking of finals, I should be studying for midterms, and so should you. "

"Ugh, don't remind me," I said, rolling over on the bed and finding my advanced algebra book. I stared at all the symbols and my brain turned to mush. "I can't believe I have to think about this while I'm about to get plowed by a stranger."

"Plowed, huh?"

"Plowed," I said, "screwed, banged, humperdincked."

Quinn moved to the door. "Cookies in half an hour. Stop worrying about getting plowed."

"Close the door."

I studied. I used to love math in high school, but it was all so complicated now that I was at university. How's a girl supposed to take math seriously when she has a date with a stranger in two days, a date where she was required to put out? It wasn't fair.

The next day, I found myself taking a test and failing miserably. By failing I meant getting a B. For a girl who took academics very seriously, it was horrifying.

Afterward, I wandered the city a little, stopping at a coffee place called Cafe Charles. I ordered a mocha cappuccino and went on my way. I stuck my tongue out five minutes later. It was too bitter. They never added enough chocolate.

I moved through Central Park, sipping my drink. The trees were in bloom with autumn colors. I found an empty bench and sat and thought about my life for a while. If I told my dad about this stupid ceremony, he'd surely put a stop to it, and probably divorce my mom. My brother Samuel would never talk to my mom again. Of course, all the women on the Duclark side of the family would hate me for eternity. So, my choices were complete and total family destruction, or shut my mouth and have sex. What to do, what to do?

Could I really make small talk with my mystery date during my ceremony? He surely would not reply, but maybe it would make me feel better. And could I kiss him? Would my mom and aunt and grandma freak out? I hated not knowing who I was having sex with, let alone on my first time. What if I removed his mask? Oh, they'd be furious.

I sighed. I was so screwed. I had to refocus my opinions, change my thinking, take this as a learning experience, just as my aunt had said. And I admitted to myself, there were some sexy aspects to it. A man whose goal was to please me in bed was kind of exciting, a little titillating, maybe even erotic. Then again, maybe I was more the type who enjoyed giving pleasure than receiving it.

"Hmm," I mumbled. Maybe I could ask him for feedback. Oh, he'd never respond. Maybe he could nod. I guess I could try a few things and ask him if he liked it. It was certainly expected of me to tell him what I liked and didn't like and what I wanted. Of course, if things went too well, maybe my future husband would think I was too experienced and I'd been a slut in my youth.

I laughed to myself as I sipped my drink. Maybe I was getting ahead of myself. I had to get in touch with my feminist side. I had to be an alpha female and dominate this man, make him pleasure me. Yes, I'd make him worship my body, kiss my feet, crawl to me on his knees.

Yeah, right! Me? Well, why not? If I was going to be with this mystery guy, I should use the time to learn what I like. Maybe I was into dominating my man in the bedroom and I didn't even know it. Then again, I could ask him to dominate me. Maybe I was into that too. Or maybe total equality would be best. Equal pleasure for equal partners. It was all too much to think about. I finished my drink and headed home.

As a rule, I disliked uninvited guests. Maybe it was because my mother always portrayed a perfect environment for entertaining. If someone was going to come over, I wanted to make sure my room and apartment were clean. Quinn and I lived on our own, and yes, our parents paid our rent, but did that give my aunt and my mother the right to stop by unannounced? Apparently, it did, because they were there when I walked through the door.

"Oh, hello, Mother," I said.

For the record, I grew up calling my mother "Mom," but the woman corrected me when I got older, telling me it made me sound childish, and, "'Mother' is more respectful in front of company." So, I called her "Mother." Later she said, "You may call me 'Mom' when were alone," but I never did.

"Hi, Aunt Olivia," I added.

"Hi, Virginia," Aunt Olivia said.

"Hello, Virginia," my mother Diana said.

It was useless asking my mother or Aunt Olivia to call me "Ginny." I'd tried for years, but it never stuck.

"What brings you by?" I asked as I hung up my coat, hoping I hadn't left any dirty clothes around the apartment.

Quinn was busy cleaning up the tea she'd served them. I guess they had been waiting awhile.

"You didn't answer your phone," Diana said. "I was worried."

"I silenced it for my test and forgot to turn it back on," I said as I took it out and glanced at the screen. "Sorry."

"How are things at university, dear?" Olivia asked.

"Good," I said, coming into the living room and sitting down. They sat as well, and Quinn returned from the kitchen to join us. "I had a math test. I think I did well."

"You think?" Diana said.

"I did well. I'm sure," I said.

"Good," Diana said. "How's Tom?"

"Mother, please stop asking. We're broken up."

"I'm just curious if he reached out."

"It's been months. We're over. Just imagine if he knew what was happening tomorrow night. Especially since he cheated on me because I wouldn't put out." I laughed without humor, but they didn't seem to think I was funny.

"Speaking of which," Diana said, "your aunt has some news. Olivia?"

Olivia crossed her legs. "I'll come right to it. The gentleman who performed with Quinn is not available."

I tilted my head. "Oh? Where is he?"

"Well, he's... I suppose it doesn't matter if I say, but he is engaged and has a child on the way."

"My old boyfriend," Quinn said, putting a hand over her heart. "He forgot about me so quickly."

"Very amusing," Olivia said.

Quinn chuckled. "What was his real name?"

"Come now, I won't tell you that," Olivia said.

"Mom, it doesn't matter anymore," Quinn said. "It's not like I want to look him up."

"What did you call him again?" Olivia asked.

"I named him Channing."

"Yes, well, Channing's real name is not your concern. I really should not have even mentioned his current situation."

"So, what does this mean for me?" I asked. "Somehow, I doubt you're going to cancel the ceremony."

"Of course not," my mother said.

"I've found a replacement," Olivia said.

"Already?" I said. "I'm a little disappointed. I wasn't exactly excited about this, but at least I thought, okay, Channing gave Quinn a great night. Maybe I'd have fun with him too. And Quinn and I thought it would be cute if we were cherry-popped sisters."

"Do not be so vulgar, Virginia," my mother said.

"I'm vulgar?" I said. "I'm not the one throwing my daughter on a bed so a stranger can screw her brains out."

"Virginia Anne Duclark, you watch your tone," Diana said.

Olivia smirked. "One day, dear, you will throw your daughter on a bed with a stranger, and I hope you pick a good one, as I believe I have for you."

"Great, so you found another pervert willing to have sex with a virgin. You must have scoured the Earth."

"Virginia, that is enough," Diana said.

"You are being very disrespectful, Virginia," Olivia said sternly.

I checked my attitude. I knew I'd pushed things too far. "I'm sorry. I'm just concerned about this man you've found."

"I have vetted him," Olivia said. "There was an extensive interview process. I received his blood results back today. No drugs, no STDs, no other issues."

"That's good," I said. "I just don't think it's fair that Samuel didn't have to have sex with a random girl a week after his 18th birthday."

"Your brother, and men in general, can figure it out for themselves. Lord knows they don't think of a woman's wants anyway," Diana said.

"Speaking of wants, I have a bit of good news for you, Virginia," Olivia said. "I know you're not terribly excited about the ceremony, but do you recall what you asked me when we discussed your preferences for a man?"

"Did you get the real Channing?"

"No, but this young man is inexperienced as well."

"What?" I said in surprise.

"He was with one other girl when he was younger, and he is close enough to your age. That's what you asked for, isn't it?"

When Aunt Olivia had asked me the type of man I wanted, I told her I wanted him to be a virgin like me, totally inexperienced, and my age. I'd said it because I knew, of course, it would be impossible to find an 18-year-old virgin gigolo.

"How did you manage that?" I asked.

"I have my ways," Olivia said with a titter.

"He was probably lying," I said.

"Oh, as I said, I vetted him," she said.

"I'm not as confident as you are on this," Diana said to Olivia. "I wanted someone more experienced for Virginia's ceremony. And that's why we are here, Virginia. The inexperience of Olivia's choice has me concerned. If you want someone more experienced, we need to know now. The ceremony is tomorrow."

"I'd really rather not use an escort service for this," Olivia said. "Escorts are from a different world, and picking and choosing, let alone vetting, is much harder, especially on short notice. I'd really like you to trust my judgement on the young man I've found."

"Tell me about him," I said, sitting back and crossing my legs. It was nice to have a say in what was about to happen to me. I felt very adult, as if my mother and aunt were my peers, at least for a moment.

"You know I can't do that," Olivia said.

"I'm not asking for his name and social. Tell me what sold you on him. Help me understand."

I had already decided whoever this guy was, I wanted him for my ceremony. I liked that he wasn't very experienced. I already felt embarrassed being a virgin with some super macho guy who had had sex with innumerable women, so having a boy who was fumbling around with me in the dark was ideal. I wished I was his first too, but this was as close as I would get. And he was close to my age? Even better.

"Very well," Olivia said. "As I said, he's around your age."

"Is he 18 or 28? What's 'around my age'?"

"I will not give you his exact age. He is over 18 but not yet 25. Good enough?"

I smiled. "Yes." I wiped my smile away. I didn't want to give away anything. "Go on. Where did you find him?"

"Dear, I really don't think the specifics are important."

"I think they are," I said. "Quinn and I discussed Channing, and we both think he was probably a stripper. He moved so gracefully, he had to be. If this guy is a stripper, it's fine."

"He is not a stripper," Olivia said. "But, fine, actually he found me."

"How do you mean?" Diana asked. I guess my mother hadn't heard the details either.

"Again, without specifics, I was meeting with Channing about your ceremony. The new gentleman became involved in the conversation, and I ultimately gave him an interview."

I was trying to imagine under what possible circumstances some other guy could just happen to be involved in a conversation about screwing a virgin girl.

"So, you were, what, having a business lunch with Channing and some guy just overheard and was like, 'Hey, yeah, I'll have sex with a girl for ya'?"

"Must you put it in such vulgar unrefined terms?" Diana said.

"It did not happen quite like that," Olivia said, "but suffice it to say, I discussed the matter at length with the young man. I will not go into further detail."

I grumbled. "Is he at least attractive?"

"Oh, of course, Virginia," Olivia said. "I would not ruin your ceremony with some slob."

"Hm, yeah, I know you wouldn't," I mumbled. "Not like I'll see his face anyway."

"He has a very nice body as well, I assure you," Olivia said. "Please do not expect a man chiseled of marble, but he is certainly very sexy."

"Channing had rock hard abs," Quinn said, eating a cookie left over from last night. "Just sayin'."

"Yes, thank you," Olivia said. "This young man is very fit as well. I will admit Channing was perhaps fitter, but you will not have a complaint there, I promise."

"Does he have nice hair?" I asked. "If he'll wear a mask, I hope he at least has nice hair."

"He does. He is very, very cute."

"Two verys?" I said in surprise.

"Yes, two."

"So, why only one girlfriend?" Quinn asked. "What's wrong with him?"

"These questions are really not appropriate," Olivia said. "For the record, I had no say whatsoever in who was chosen for my ceremony by your grandmother. I have gone quite above and beyond for my daughters and my favorite niece by even asking each of you your preferences. I wanted a better experience for you than I had for myself."

"Out of curiosity," I said, "how much are you paying him?"

"I would prefer not to discuss money," Olivia said. "But I believe your mother was pleased I came in well under budget."

"Ah, under budget?" I said. "Was it double coupon day? Hear that, Quinn? I get a deep discount gigolo."

Quinn giggled but stopped when her mother shot her a glare.

"Mom," Quinn asked, "did you ask to see this guy's dick beforehand?"

"Oh, my word!" Diana said, putting a hand to her forehead. "Must we discuss that?"

I blushed and bit my lower lip. I loved to see my mother squirm, but I was embarrassed too.

"Sorry, Aunt Diana," Quinn said. "I'm just looking out for my little sister here. I hope the mystery guy has a nice package."

Olivia huffed at her daughter. "What are you suggesting, Quinn? I am loyal to your father."

"I wasn't accusing you of anything. I was just asking, because obviously strippers show their junk on stage, and I'm sure escorts don't get into the business with small tools. So, what about this guy?"

I was going to give Quinn the biggest high-five ever after our moms left, because she was fricking awesome.

"As I said, I vetted him thoroughly," Olivia said. "His penis size is more than adequate."

"So, you saw it?" Quinn asked.

"Quinn, enough," Olivia said.

"It's a yes or no question."

"Yes, now, enough."

"Wow."

"It was very clinical," Olivia said.

"How so? Was it hard or soft? Was he a shower or a grower?"

12