The Virgin Elf-Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until Fitzroy, of course. His gifts of books and art were always so well-chosen, always spoke to Kit so deeply, as she knew the gifts he gave to her brothers on their birthdays, on the gift-giving holidays, were also so apt and well-chosen. Kit and her brothers wondered in their letters how their mother had finally made such a right decision when males were considered.

From those years of emotional tumult, with no true possibility for repose even suggested until now, came Kit's need to be tamed, to be made to accept what every pore of her skin so desperately wanted, what every fiber of her muscles and every nerve ending of hers truly needed, as she knew, consciously and subconsciously, the need for anyone worthy of her to earn that worthiness, and that made her fight, all the same.

Tame me. Take me. Don't let me resist. Love me enough to overcome these obstacles.

Such did Kit ask of her lover, and such did Fitzroy give her.

He tamed her. He took her. He did not let her resist.

He used his smaller yet sturdier frame to overpower her, to lift her easily, like Kit imaged dwarves lifted giant stones and heavy sacks of minerals in the tunnels and the mines, in the dark rocken deeps where elves would never want to go. As he lifted her over his head, she thought of herself, only for a second, as his diamond, natural and in the rough, that he was prying from the rock.

When he kissed her shrieking mouth, she kissed him back, and it felt so good and melty, that it took Kit two fast heartbeats to realize that--No!--she should and did pull away, but he laughed and kissed her harder, but now he was kissing her and she was not reciprocating, merely wiggling in his arms, twisting and twirling to pull free, and Kit felt herself enjoying being kissed without any ability to resist and with no need whatsoever to respond.

And so she did not resist, and so she did not respond.

But her elf-nipples hardened against the leather of her doublet--but then Fitzroy had found the tie in the back, and soon the doublet was loose enough for Fitzroy to get his small hands of thick fingers and years of worn callouses on her virgin breasts. Kit felt herself being felt and held and caressed, and she had the image of how dwarves caress and polish their diamonds, their rubies and sapphires, and the thought made Kit feel that it was somehow appropriate, somehow a compliment, the comparison of her breasts to the fine jeweled treasures of these earthen dwarf lords.

She felt her hanging sleigh bed receive her back as he tossed her up and onto it, and then pulled himself up after, and as his hands found her chest again, Kit realized that when he tossed her onto the bed, he had succeeded in removing her leather doublet, the one she had changed into when she had heard him brewing the coffee earlier that morning.

Sensation coursed all over her body, secured beneath his weight and strength, shorter than her but easily twice her weight. Kit, herself built like a classic elf, long and lean, made for running across tree branches and standing on the wings of the flying-dragon ships, those elf-made vessels that sailed the skies the way the humans sailed the seas. Everything about her was light and lithe. Though Fitzroy was the rare dwarf comfortable among elves, comfortable in the treetops and the heights, Fitzroy was still a stocky dwarf whose bones alone were twice the weight and twice the density of Kit's. Holding a wiggling sack beneath him was what his strong and solid body was built for. Close work that required intense power and torque was a speciality of a dwarf built like Fitzroy.

But his power, used to secure her, was used with great gentleness and dexterity on her exposed, pale, elfish breasts. The feel of his skin on hers, his touch on her, overpowered Kit even more than his strength, and ripples of absolute delight went from the sweet globes of her resplendent maidenhood and ascendant womanhood, then across her chest, across her hips, across her shoulders, and to every extremity, especially to the grotto between her thighs.

And when he pulled at her nipples like he was trying to pry rubies from a setting, from a rock, Kit moaned in pleasurable pain at the sensation.

His lips and his tongue and then his mouth, were teasing at first on her nipples, but then he was gorging himself on her, trying to fit as much of each breast as he could into his mouth.

Kit pretended that she did not like this--but her protests were false and Fitzroy was not to be stopped.

"Dear elf-maid, I shall make you an elf-lady today," he told her, losing herself into the cosmic blue of her eyes. "A fine elf-lady, from such a fine elf-maid." But his caress of her face was stopped when she tried to bite his fingers that were adoring her cheek.

"Bite me not, elf-maid, for I love you and will have you," Fitzroy said to her. His hand closed around her throat. "I adore you and it's time for you to be loved."

Kit snarled back, but Fitzroy was not dissuaded. Kit felt her loin-tie moving around her, unraveling. "Hey!" she yelled, wondering to herself, how did he untie my loin-wrap? Oh my god he's going to see my--

"By the goddess," Fitzroy exclaimed as her cleft came into view. "By the white queen by the white river where drinks the white stag... never have I seen something as beautiful as you, elf-maid." The light through the window felt holy and divine, like one of the elvish gods of love and play were looking in directly, shining their ribald and licentious beam on these amusing mortals.

"I have a name, hobbit."

Fitzroy laughed. "Yes you do," Fitzroy said, "and that name is beauty," and with that, Fitzroy leaned forward and kissed the parting lips of Kit's cunt, the way the pious kisses the relic of his Icon.

A sweet, short kiss, a kiss of greeting.

The elf-maid's cunt was wet and sweet, the sugary dew of juices that elf females were famous for, perfuming the room. Consciously, there was the smell that was as of some delicious flower. Subconsciously, there were the many magicks and what the alchemists called pheromones, released into the air and enhancing the arousal of any male who might inhale these secret, elfin intoxicants.

"Elves," the dwarf quoted, "made to be pleasing to all senses," and the way he intoned those words over her, Kit felt like he was saying a prayer; he looked at her with half-glassy eyes of wonder. She did not recognize his quote, she did not study the history of lesser races at the Academy, she studied proper elven subjects, but she knew, from his sly smile at the end of his sentence, that it was no prayer that he spoke.

She saw his smile and then felt his grip tighten on her to its firmest, holding her perfectly in place, and then she felt it--IT!--hard and thick and sliding into her uncontrollable wetness, he was so big, and moving so easily through her opening lips, and for a moment, Kit wondered at her body's ready acceptance of this rude, uncouth dwarf; the ease at which her body was giving herself to this short beast of a rogue; how quickly and simply her elf-maid cunt was begging this dwarf to have her.

With Kit's growing assistance, Fitzroy forced apart her thighs, feeling their creamy softness. Until suddenly--"Owwww!" winced Kit. She thought it was flesh and not something petrified, not some gnarled rock, but by the goddess, how could warm flesh be so forthusly hard!

"By the granite," the dwarf moaned, stopping the forward progress of his drill, but not withdrawing from this seam of purest gold. "Dear gods, you're a tight fissure, elf-girl."

Loving his elf-maid with all his heart, he penetrated her, and it felt to Kit that she was penetrated by this dwarf all the way to her heart, for the more he did so, the more blood he drew down from inside her, and the faster her heart beat, and the tighter she held him on top of her, and the more she was sure she loved him.

"Mmmmrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh," moaned the elf, losing all of her elfish composure to the new and bewitching sensation between her thighs.

The dwarf's cock pulsed, she could feel it there, feel it in the grip of her outer lips that so, so, so wanted this thick chisel there outside her lock, his cock that felt way too big for that locked cleft he was knocking up against.

Kit's head swam; it all felt so impossible, so deliciously impossible. The thought passed through the elf's head, "no wonder my mother screams so at night in bed with him," and then Kit though, "by the goddess, how does my mother take this into her so, oh goddess, what has this dwarf's cock done to her," and then Kit felt the pain as Fitzroy's drill tried her fissure again.

"Uuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmppppphhhhhh," moaned Kit, trying to be a brave elf against the pain, trying to receive it and take it like a proud Elf Guard, to receive her lover like a sophisticated and mature Elf Lady, not some shy, elf-maid virgin still at nineteen summers...

... and then she had the relaxing thought that no matter how it was hurting, soon she would not be an elf-maid virgin anymore, and that thought alone helped Kit relax and made all the pain feel worthwhile and slight...

... and she heard Fitzroy say, "Kit, Kit, you beauty," as she felt herself making way for him, and Fitzroy thought of the triple-hymen of dwarf maids, only for a second, as he felt the sweet relief of this elf-maid his elf-love opening for him, letting herself tear forever for him, and in the magical way that elves have for getting on the thought-frequency of whomever they were around, Kit felt it and thought it to, Kit felt herself changing her body forever so she could be mated by this short lover of her mother's from a lesser race, this little dwarf whom she found herself partly charmed by, party afraid of, but afraid of him in a way that had never ceased to wetten her between her thighs with arousal.

And now, Kit felt, held tight in his arms, conquered at last, she felt all of those emotions together and more strongly than ever before.

"Mmmmrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh," moaned the elf again, and the dwarf reached a hand to her cheek, holding her cheek under his small palm, caressing her, letting her know he was with her in her pain and her struggle, letting the elf know with his touch that he was there to help her through this sacred passage.

He slipped his thumb gently between the lips of her mouth, and Kit sucked on it, closing her eyes and wincing against his thumb, while he thrust deeper against the lessening pressure of her maidenhood.

"Give it to me, beauty," he told her. "Let me take it."

Kit moaned hard and long and sucked his thumb all the way to his palm, she moaned long and loud, as the dwarf felt the warm sensation of the elf maid's trickling blood mixing with her natural sugars, and making the passage of his thick, dwarf cock even easier with this hot, new viscosity.

One more thrust, as deep as the dwarf could go--and there he was! In! Her maidenhood taken, her virginity claimed, her loving elf cunt the most delicious sucking sensation around his cock.

She turned her head, gracefully letting his thumb out of her mouth. "Good Goddess!" she called out.

He gave a half laugh, half moan. "By granite and gold, girl. You are made of a fine stuff."

He kissed her mouth hard and she kissed back, harder.

His caressing hand came back to her cheek. "How do you feel?" he asked.

"Good," she said, reflexively. "I can't believe this."

"Do you want this?"

"Goddess yes I want this," she said beneath him, moving her hips around against him, still impaled by him. "I want this," she repeated, special emphasis on 'this,' matching it to a thrust against him with her hips.

His caressing hand went from her cheek, down to her hip on the same side. He pulled out slightly, then pulled back in, giving her the first fucking thrusts of her elfish life.

"Ooohhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwww," Kit winced, at more pain than pleasure.

"That's okay," Fitzroy soothed her, keeping up a slow, steady, in and out motion, of short, small pulsing ins and outs, nice and stretching. "Elf women are made for love."

Kit giggled. "Is that what they tell you less--" and then she caught herself.

"Lesser races?" Fitzroy finished with a smile. "That doesn't feel lesser to you, does it, elf snob?" His thrusts were big and deep, and she was feeling it for sure.

Kit's cries indicated more pain than pleasure, and pleasure at her pain.

"That's it, elf-maid," Fitzroy cooed to her, then kissed her mouth again. "You're a fine elf-lady now, a fine elf-lady."

He kissed her mouth and held her no more like a brute, but like a lover. Kit had no longer the same fears of him, but of herself, of how much she liked this and needed this and needed this now all of the time, and fears of what this would do to her mother, how it would crush her, how her mother would now be at Kit's bedroom door at night, touching herself while she listened to the dwarf fucking Kit now, and all these incredibly uncomfortable yet incredibly arousing thoughts coursed through Kit's hazy, elfin brain as she had her first orgasm with any male, let alone with one from the lesser races, let alone with the one who was ruling her mothers bed, let alone around his thick dwarvish cock, so tight and hard for her to clasp around and bleed around and come around, hard as granite inside her and as warm as the love she could feel this dwarf had for her.

Fitzroy kept his cock hard and stiff and kept his presence of mind, while the elf girl held him tight and stopped forming words and started only uttering nonsense sounds, and she shuddered her orgasm through her whole body entire, while she held onto him and he held onto her, and he held into her, steady and fast.

Fitzroy kissed her in her afterglow, and still hard and still holding her tight, fucked her and finished off fast and quick, coming his dwarvish seed into the creamy, cummy elf-girl's pussy, giving her body the magic that made up that extremely sticky fluid, full of rich minerals that her body would absorb and when she felt mysteriously elevated of mood the next day, that would be the sign the dwarf's come had had its effect.

As for the effect her elfin sugars and elfin maiden blood had on the dwarf, those fluids were made to be absorbed through the particular skins of the male phallus, and had the effect of bonding a lover ethereally close to an elf, the most immediately example being in their cozy, warm, silent afterglow, how Fitzroy held her close and slowly kissed and sucked the tips of Kit's fingers, wanting to taste every part of her, because every part of this glowing elf in the afternoon sun looked to Fitzroy as if it had been kissed and blessed by the elves' Goddess Herself.

As they kissed in the warm, coital bed; talking in warm, low voices, as they stared into each others eyes at almost no distance at all, they had not the slightest word or the merest thought for the world outside, or for her mother, or what would happen when her mother returned.

All they focused on were that they had hours and nights and days ahead where they had all the time to do this as much as they wanted, over and over again, and they both had never felt more lucky or more blessed or more successful, ever before in their lives.

It is said, that later in that day, as Fitzroy left the house atop the treetops to fetch something delightful for his elf-lady and elf-love, that Kit's two elder brothers came home on leave from the Guards. Some say Kit's mother had sent them a letter by raven without telling anyone, days before she left, calling them to the treetop house to see their sister, left in the house with their mother's lover.

The subtext was clear. And it is said that the brothers found Fitzroy, saw him leaving the house with a fine and deep kiss for their sister, whom they kept themselves hidden from, all. It is said that from how Fitzroy walked down the wide avenue of the branch, to the small elf village in the branches below where sweets and honeys could be purchased for to feed a lady-love in languid bed and restore her vigor so you shall love her even more, that Kit's brothers had no doubt that this dwarf had been loving their sister with enough vigor that all of theirs had been depleted.

It is said they went to see their sister, who confessed all but pleaded she loved the dwarf and the dwarf had not charmed and seduced her, but she had seduced him. Her brothers refused to believe their sister, and left her to be themselves revenged upon the dwarf.

It is said that in his weakened state, the elf brothers were able to trap Fitzroy, and to magic him with a spell of exhaustion. Truly, Fitzroy knew them not, but though he suspected as soon as he saw them, that no good was meant to him by them, Fitzroy felt himself powerless to respond.

Exhaustion gripped him--an elf-magic's curse, he could feel the tell-tale signs of elf-magic on him. He saw the two elves, saw their faces and the wise, worldly Fitzroy Gamble comprehended the truth instantly. Kit's brothers had found him, and revenged they would be. The disgrace of their mother--this tiny dwarf would pay dearly!

Fitzroy fell, asleep, into their clutches, and the brothers felt anger burning hot in their elf-veins. They reared back their boot-shod feet to kick the dwarf, sleeping peacefully if unnaturally on the floor. But as they pulled back, they felt some force keeping them from kicking him.

"A charm! A bewitchment!" "Some defensive spell, the dwarf knew we were on to him!"

The elf brothers exclaimed in their shock and surprise.

"But no--brother, you must realize what charm he wears. This cursed dwarf still wears our sister's virgin blood on his mine-digging cock. The magic contained in her maidenhead blesses him and saves him from harm."

"It is the only way this could be. And, I mean, the only way this magic works--"

"Yes, brother. Our sister told us the truth. Though dwarfish brute and lusty adventurer he be, to take our sister into full maturity, should the blood of her ring protect him like it does--"

"Then our sister did not merely receive it and experience it, but she loved it. For only love can charge elf-blood with such shielding magic."

"Aye, brother, aye."

Confusion, shame, jealousy and sadness burned in the hearts of the two elf brothers while their dwarf charge slept, oblivious. "Then why did the exhaustion spell work on him? If her true-love's blood shields him?" "Because being asleep peacefully is not recognized by the blood as doing harm. And after all, now are we not standing guard all night, or however long it takes until this sister-fucking dwarf wakes up? Do you not feel an obligation in your soul to protect this short, fat little fellow, when minutes ago you were prepared to stomp his cock off?"

"Yes, I do," his brother answered. "All I want to do is make sure this sleeping dwarf is safe and then get him back to my sister, even if it takes him all night to wake up from this exhaustion spell we put on him."

It did take all night, and the brothers slept in shifts, after the younger one came back from explaining to Kit their mistake. She came out herself to make sure her dwarf was fine, which he was, but even her kiss would not wake him. "That's strong magic you used," Kit told her brothers.

"Elf magic hits dwarves extra potently," the elder brother said.

"I think I found that out for myself," Kit said, looking at her peacefully sleeping lover, feeling between her legs what he had done to her. Veiny and thick and hard, Kit could still feel how Fitzroy's cock was inside her, strong and powerful but as flesh and blood as the rest of him. She would have to tell Wren, she thought, archly.

"Eeewwww, sis, gross," her younger brother replied. But Kit went back to the house to sleep, leaving her brothers, whom she called "the two dumbest Guards in the whole Corps," to keep watch over her beloved dwarf.