The Virgin Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot-wife adventure with neighbor boy continues.
5.8k words
4.7
25.7k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the next week the wife and I continued to work in the yard on the garden and the landscaping around the house. Things were pretty uneventful in terms of getting a "rise" out of Gabe across the way. I was beginning to lose hope anything would happen. But just when I thought that everything was just a false hope, that weekend I was called into work and Jenn was left at home.

On Saturday evening, I came home from work and my wife was in the kitchen getting things prepared to serve dinner in our dining room. She looked stunning in her tight fitting jeans and unbuttoned blouse that covered a light sheer understhirt, revealing just a slight bit of her bra. Jenn had done her hair in lustrous curvy waves and had put on just a hint of make-up. I drank her in as I set my lunchbox down and put my car keys on the key ring holder.

"Oh! Hey dear!" she greeted me with a bubbly smile.

"Hello beautiful. How was your day?" I asked.

She set her finger up to the side of her cheek thinking playfully for the correct response, "Hmmm. It was... interesting. No doubt about that."

I bunched my eyebrows in curiosity at her unexpected answer. "Interesting? How so?" I asked as I approached her, wrapping my arms around her waist and settling my hands on her rear end.

"I'll tell you over dinner," she said wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a slow passionate kiss.

I reciprocated by grabbing her ass to pull her closer to me.

"Oooo!" she responded. "Miss me?" she giggled.

"Always," I said looking down into her eyes with a greedy grin.

"Well, sit down, dinner's ready. I'm starving and ready to eat," Jenn stated walking over to the dinner table and taking her seat.

I sat down at the table and dished up my own plate of dinner and we got settled and began eating together.

"Thank you for dinner love," I said between my first couple of bites.

"You're welcome. How was your day at work?"

"It was alright, nothing special. Just work as usual."

"Well that doesn't sound so bad, I guess."

"Not really. It could always be worse," I said taking another bite. "So are you going to tell me why you're day was so interesting?"

She drew out a long "well..." then looked me in the eyes with a twinge of nervousness. "It was a nice sunny day, so I started tending to the plants in the garden. After a while it got pretty warm and I just wanted to relax and cool off some, so I got in the hammock and laid back for a while under the shade."

"Ok. That sounds pretty mild," I said giving her a quizzical look.

"I'm not done yet, silly. Well you know how the hammock is in full view of the neighbor's house, right?" she asked with a tone hinting at slight uncertainty.

"Yes," I answered, excitedly wondering where this was suddenly going.

"Well, like I said, it got hot, so I took my shirt and shorts off. I was laying in the hammock in nothing but my bra and panties. It felt soooo good and kind of exciting being exposed as I was," she said with a smile.

"Sorry I missed it," I joked with her.

"Yeah, me too. But..." she trailed off a moment. "Someone else didn't though."

"Oh really?" I said, my pants shrinking a little at where this scene was suddenly going, envisioning my wife in her sexy lingerie laying out exposed to any wandering eyes.

"I heard a door shut and I suddenly froze up. I slowly looked towards the neighbor's house and there he was, Gabe, just standing there staring at my half naked body. I was in shock and slightly embarrased. I didn't know what to do, so I quickly laid back down, pretending I didn't notice him standing there ogling me."

"And what'd he do?"

"He appeared dumbfounded," Jenn giggled. "I mean, he just stood there for a minute. After that he went about acting like he was doing stuff but clearly trying to get a better look at me without making it too obvious, I think."

"So he saw you in the hammock just wearing your bra and panties then, huh?" I asked taking another bite of dinner.

"Yes. It wasn't too long and he went back inside. Once he was back inside I got my clothes and ran into the house. My heart was racing! But I was so damned excited I couldn't help myself. I laid in bed fucking myself thinking about it for the better part of an hour or so," she admitted with her cheeks turning red.

"Damn. That beats the fuck out of my day," I laughed.

"Yeah. It was so hot having him ogle me, though. I almost spread my legs open and pulled my panties to the side to see what he'd do, but I couldn't muster up the courage," she said toying with her dinner.

"He would've had quite the spank-bank if you had," I chuckled wigh a large grin.

"You think so? Once I settled down after my excitement I couldn't help but think, what if his dad came out, or even his little brother?" she asked with a look of concern on her face. "I would have been extremely embarrassed!"

"Well, there's always that possibility, I suppose. But you're on our property. People lay out topless in their yards all the time and I'm sure they get noticed more often than they realize. And at that point, you were in lingerie so that's not all that much different than if you were laying out in a two-piece bikini really."

"I guess you're right. I did enjoy him watching me, though. It got me really worked up. It made me feel all sexy and desirable. I could almost swear he was growing a bulge in his pants, too."

"You are sexy and you are desired," I reassured her grabbing a hold of her hand.

"I know that, I guess I mean the fact that you're not the only one that finds me attractive and desirable. That I'm sexy enough that other guys besides my husband find me attractive," she explained.

"You are and I know others undress you with their eyes. I'm sure there are many guys out there who'd want a chance to fuck you," I bluntly stated.

"You think so?" she looked up and asked me with grateful eyes.

"Absolutely. In fact, there's one specifically across the street that would." I gestured to the neighbor's house grinning.

"You think he would actually do it? You don't think he'd chicken out? Or just prefers to view from afar?"

"I think if he were given the proper chance in the right situation, he'd definitely want you to play with his young cock," I winked at her.

She mulled around her plate some more with her fork staring down at her plate clearly deep in contemplation.

"Is it bad that I really want to see if he would? What he would try to do with me?"

"I don't think so," I added. "You must find him pretty attractive huh?" I asked curiously.

"I mean, he's a good looking kid but I think its more the fact that he's feasting his eyes upon me like a hungry animal. And it doesn't hurt that he's a young guy too. That has its certain appeal. The taboo feeling of it all,too, excites me," she grinned.

I took the last bite of my dinner and set the fork down and wiped my mouth with a napkin. "I just thought of something else. What if he's a virgin?"

"That never crossed my mind," Jenn said staring off for a brief moment.

"I mean, he's just 18 so its quite possible. How do you feel about that possibility?" I asked.

"Actually I think that would be kind of hot too, honestly. To be the first one to show him how a pussy feels wrapped around his cock," she chuckled squeezing her legs together under the table appearing aroused.

"That gets you excited doesn't it?" I asked noticing her movements under the table.

"Kinda," she admitted, blushing.

"Maybe we should find out. Make this happen," I suggested.

"And how would we go about doing that?" Jenn asked curiously.

"I'll have a talk with him sometime and see where it goes from there. Test the waters so to speak."

The look on her face showed genuine excitement added with with a glimmer of hope. My wife really wanted to see if she could fuck this kid and it made me want to see it more myself. I decided for both of our sakes that I was going to have to take charge and see whether I could make it happen.

We cleaned up dinner and made more small talk about our day while in the back of my mind I couldn't stop picturing my wife throating and riding Gabe's cock. Her breasts swaying and bouncing with each thrust of his young rod filling Jenn's hungry pussy. I'm sure similar thoughts were going through my own wife's head behind the scenes as well.

The evening passed much like any other and I got into the shower to wash up before relaxing for bed. I wasn't in the shower long when I heard the bathroom door open. While this is not out of the ordinary for my wife, I did get a pleasant surprise.

"Hey honey?" Jenn asked out from the silence of the bathroom.

"Yeah dear?"

"I need you to look at something," she responded.

That's unexpected, I thought to myself, hoping it was nothing of concern.

"Okay, what is it," I said opening the shower curtain a bit to see what she needed me to look at.

The sight before my eyes left me stunned. There she was, resting her bare ass on the sink, legs spread open reveling her glistening pussy lips as her fingers spread them wide open. She was naked other than wearing her lacy white bra and her cute little librarian-esque glasses.

"I know you like watching me play with my pussy," she said in a lustful tone while gently petting herself. She moved her fingers around and around her pussy lips slowly, spreading her leaking juices all over. The sight instantly set my own arousal aflame and I could feel my cock twitching and stiffening. "I see its making you hard," she smirked staring at my growing erection.

"Uh huh," I responded bringing my hand up to grip my stiffening rod.

"Mmm, yeah stroke your cock for me," she said as she started inserting her fingers inside her hole. "I love watching you pump your cock," she moaned.

"Fuck yeah," I replied. "Its so hot watching you play with yourself. You look incredibly sexy."

She spread her lips wide open again for me as she groped one of her breasts through her bra. "How's my pussy look?" she asked me still staring at my hand gripping my erection.

"Very sexy. You look so wet, its making me rock hard watching you." I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She must have just shaved that morning because her pussy was barren of any sign of pubic hair. Her pussy looked so silky smooth and the more she rubbed the more I could tell how wet she was. Jenn's nether regions were glistening with her juices. I wanted to get down between her legs and just bury my face in her cunt and devour her.

"I can tell," she said biting her lips while still groping her breast. "Just imagine what it would look like with Gabe's cock pumping in and out of me," she said as she thrust her head back and began fucking herself a little more vigorously. The brazen talk of another's cock inside of her sent thrills through me. "That's what I'm doing. Imagining his young," she paused to softly moan, "hard, throbbing cock thrusting in and out of my soaked pussy. His balls slapping against my ass, his cock filling me up, making me scream, wanting him to cum deep inside of me."

My cock was pulsing at the brazenness of my wife's desire to get fucked by Gabe. The image of her taking his eager thrusts, imagining him burying himself and emptying his balls inside of my wife's silky pussy made my heart race and my cock rigid.

"Fuck, I'd love to see that," I grunted as I kept stroking my thick member slowly. "Is that what you want? To feel his eighteen year old cock filling you up?"

"Mmmm," she moaned opening her eyes and staring at me. "I do. I really need a nice hard cock right now. I don't even care who's it is," she said giving me a very seductive look. "Do you want that to be your cock?"

"Fuck yeah I do," I said hungrily stroking myself with long slow pumps.

"Mmmm," she moaned again as she took her fingers out of her cunt and sucked on them. "I can't take it anymore," she excitedly exclaimed. Jenn hopped off the sink and quickly unsnapped her bra, letting her plentiful breasts bounce to freedom, her nipples stiff and erect. "I'm coming in," she blurted as she took off her glasses and set them on the sink.

I made room for her in the steamy shower as she stepped over the tub walls and stood in front of me. In the flurry of it all, I had just realized she had put her hair up in a pony tail. I was so transfixed on her pussy and the show she put on for me that I had missed that little detail. She softly took me and swapped places with me so she was directly under the shower-head.

She got down on her knees and stared right at my throbbing member. "I need a cock down my throat first," she said. Then looking up at me with a girlish innocence she added, "Can I shove this cock down my throat, mister?" She grabbed it firmly at the base before I could respond and teased it with a swift lick around my head.

"Oh fuck," I managed to blubber out.

"I need a good hard cock to sate my appetite," my wife said just before I saw her devour my entire cock deep down her throat and back out. "I worked myself up into a cock-hungry frenzy," Jenn winked as she proceeded to fuck the soul out of me with her mouth, hungrily sucking on my entire length and sticking her tongue out once I bottomed out deep in her throat, subtly tickling the edge of my balls with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh my god, that feels great!" I moaned rolling my eyes back and letting my head fall back while the water from the shower-head sprayed my chest.

She pulled away and off my cock taking her tongue and licking me up and down from base to head a few times. "Enjoying this are you, mister?" she asked grinning.

"Absolutely," I answered catching my breath.

She got up and turned around and looked over her shoulder at me. "Good! I need you to fuck me," she commanded.

Jenn placed her hands on the shower wall and arched her back submitting her ass to my cock. I reached up and grabbed one of her dangling breasts and pinched her nipple slightly. She responded with a quick gasp followed by a soft moan. I began teasing her by running my cock along her ass cheeks, then down along her soaking slit. I took the head of my cock and slowly parted her lips without penetrating her yet. I could sense her desire to be filled with my cock by the way she was rubbing and pushing her ass back on me trying to get my cock inside of her.

"Come on, give me your cock! Or I'll have to go find someone else who will," she pouted as I chuckled.

I pushed my throbbing cock inside of her, just a little bit at a time, teasing her with just an inch or so each thrust. She moaned and snapped her head back looking at me from the corner of her eyes.

"Fuck, quit teasing me. Fuck me!" she demanded.

With a grin I grabbed her waist and slammed my cock as hard and deep as I could go.

She screamed and let out an "Oh fuuuuuuck". I kept slamming my cock into her cunt hard and fast, burying myself balls deep in her cunt. My wet balls slapping against her dripping clit added to her pleasure. Jenn took one of her hands and it disappeared between her legs as she began teasing herself as I pummeled her fuck hole.

"Is this how you think Gabe will fuck you?" I asked sternly.

All she could do was sigh and moan as I kept relentlessly fucking her. I took my right arm and held her hand up in place on the shower wall. I then took my left arm and forced my wife to the wall and pinned her there.

"Fuck," she exclaimed at the forcefulness I dominated her with. "You're gonna make me cum!" I slammed my cock deep in her hole with forceful thrusts as I felt her body start to quiver and her pussy started strangling my cock with strong gripping spasms.

Jenn's body shook a few more times and I slowly pulled out of her quivering pussy and let her free from the wall of the shower.

She slowly turned around and faced me, breathing heavily. "Oh my god. That was amazing. I've never cum that quick," she said as she reached down for my cock and turned the shower off with her other hand. "I have an idea," she said coyly.

She pulled me gently by my cock out of the shower and dried me off before she dried herself. Dropping the towel carelessly on the floor she walked out of the bathroom towards the middle of our bedroom. As she did I watched her thick ass bounce with each step and I brought my hand back up to my juice-covered cock, teasing myself, as I followed her out.

Jenn turned on the lights and continued towards the window of our bedroom that looked out over the road between our house and Gabe's. She got on her knees in front of it and beckoned me over with her finger. I made my way in front of her, stiff as a rock with my dick in my hand stroking slowly. She moved my hand out of the way and took my cock in her mouth right in the window. Her mouth felt so amazing and I rolled my head back as she slowly and methodically sucked my cock.

Jenn would turn her head looking out the window as she licked my cock up and down the shaft from time to time in what looked like hope.

"You want him to watch you don't you?" I asked with a grin.

"Mmhmmm," she muffled with my cock in her mouth.

"You want him to see how great of a cocksucker you are?"

"Mmhmmm," she moaned this time.

"You want him to see how much of a dirty little slut you can be?"

She pulled off of my cock and started stroking it. "God, yes! If he was in here right now I'd suck you both off at the same time. Go back and forth feeling your cocks down my throat... mmmm. God I want that!" She moved her hand below her waist and started feeling herself up again. "I'd want you both to cum all over my face then take turns using my pussy."

"Yeah? Want us to fill up that pussy with our cum too?" I asked in a sexual fervor through gritted teeth.

"Fuck that would be hot! Feeling your cocks unload your jizz inside of me. You'd let him go first though, right? I want you to reclaim what's yours after he's had me."

"Yeah, I'd let him go first. Besides, his cum would make great lube inside your cunt for my turn," I smiled wickedly at my slutty wife.

"Mmmm. That's so hot to think about. I wonder how many times he can go? I'd love to feel him cum inside me more than once," she stated greedily.

"He's young, I'm sure he can go many times. I did when I was his age."

She turned again to gaze towards his house. "I wonder which room is his."

"I don't know. I could ask him and find out," I chuckled as she kept stroking my cock looking out the window.

"I'd love to put on a show for him, ya know, kind of break the ice a little before just jumping into fucking him right away."

"Getting nervous, are we?"

"Of course I'm going to be nervous!" she blurted out.

"But you'll enjoy it," I said reassuringly.

"Oh, I know I will. And I know he will too, but adding anticipation to it is going to make it that experience more explosive," she added. And she was correct. It would add to the fun later on.

"Yeah, I'm anxious to see you enjoy him. See you please him with your magnificent holes."

"I can tell. You're so fucking hard," she said staring back at my cock. "You want to cum for me baby?"

"I do."

"Mmmm... I want you to cum all over my face," Jenn begged.

That's when a light suddenly went on over the roadway and grabbed our attention. There in a window at the end of the house was Gabe, walking around what appeared to be his bedroom. Jenn gasped once she saw him, but never stopped pumping my cock. I looked down at her and her gaze was held on the boy next door. He walked around his room in sports shorts and topless. I could tell Jenn was drinking the young stud in by the way she was ogling through the window and softly biting her lip.

Then suddenly he was heading towards his window. At this point my heart was racing. We were right up to our window giving a free show to whoever would be peering our way and suddenly he appears out of nowhere and was about to face us from his own window. We were about to be caught, and I didn't care. Neither did Jenn. She seemed more eager suddenly.

12