The Virgin Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please? I'm anxious now!" Gabe exclaimed, worried he would somehow miss his chance.

"Aboslutely. Me too, Gabe. You have no idea."

"You're right, I don't. I can't believe you're going to let me fuck your wife."

"Ha! You're not the first nor the last," I winked at him.

"Thanks, Mr. P!"

"Thank you, kid. This turned out better than I imagined. I was afraid you'd chicken out or be a prude."

"Ha! If Jenn was here now I'd just pull my dick out and have her suck me off in front of you!"

"I wish she was, Gabe, because then we both could blow our loads on her."

"Hell yeah! Anyways, I better get home. Don't forget about me!"

"I won't, Gabe. We'll be in touch. Oh! And one more thing, Gabe."

"Yeah?"

"No one gets told about this. This is strictly between us or it never happens. Understood?" I told him with a stern look.

"Understood! See ya, Mr. P." Gabe said as he awkwardly walked his way back into his car and off across the street. I came around the corner back to the front of our house and Mrs. Thorn was still outside watering their plants. She waved my way again and I waved back, adjusting my jeans a little in her view intentionally which made her grin. I chuckled to myself and wondered what kind of a closet freak she must be despite the depiction of them being sexually repressed people. Perhaps I was wrong about them. But who knows?

The afternoon went by and I still successfully managed to leave my erection alone despite all that occurred and the images running through my head all day. Jenn got home from work in the evening and I waited until after dinner to drop the bomb on her about Gabe. After eating she went and showered and came out with a light sheer nighty that revealed her curves sensuously. Through it I could tell she wasn't wearing any undergarments and my cock began to stir once more within the confines of my constricting jeans. She plopped down beside me on the couch to the tune of a show running in the background as she looked at me, then down to my obvious bulge.

"Well, well. What's this?" she said slyly rubbing her hand softly over my building erection. "What are YOU thinking about?"

"That," I paused, "has stirred all day. And. I have managed to successfully avoid blowing my load all day."

"Wow! Look at you, Mr. Perseverance."

"I know! Do you want to know why?"

"Because the thought of your wife naked makes your cock stiff?" she said confidently.

"Well, yes, but I stopped down at the hardware store today and had a run-in with a certain neighbor boy," I said with a sidewards glance towards my wife.

"You did, huh?" she said as she stopped rubbing my bulge. "And how'd that go?" she asked very intently.

"Well, I asked him to come by after he got off of work and have a chat with me."

"And..." the suspense obviously killing her.

"We talked things over, and I was right. The kid wants to fuck you."

"Yay!" she screamed excitedly thrusting her arms in the air, raising her nighty revealing her bare bottom for a moment.

"Yeah, he didn't even realize you were giving him a show. He thought you were gazing at your reflection. But now that he knows, the kid's squirming in his pants just thinking about you," I laughed.

"Mmmm. When are we going to get him over here?" she asked impatiently with a predatory look on her face.

"Well, that's up to us I guess. When sounds good?"

"When sounds good?! Right now sounds best, but I know we have to wait," she pouted. "Is he ok with you playing too?" she asked slightly worried.

"We talked about all that. I think so, but we'll take it slow when everything goes down. I don't want to scare him away."

"Oh, no, let's not do that. I want his cock, then your cock, then both of your cocks," she moaned and closed her eyes. "Fuck yes, that sounds delightful," she said looking off dreamily. "So, was he nervous?"

"He was very nervous," I laughed. "He thought I would be angry and was blown away that I liked when other men look at you. Then you should've seen his head explode when I told him I like watching you please other men in front of me," I said wide eyed with a smile.

"I bet! Most men aren't like you my love."

"This, we both know," I agreed. "But in short, yes, he's willing and eager. He was hoping you were home when we sat down and talked, but he was very disappointed when I told him you were working."

"Awww, poor baby. I'll just have to make it up to him huh?" she said playfully running her hand along my bulge once again. "For now I think I'll just make this cock cum for me," she said licking her lips and bending over putting her face inches from my zipper.

She kept rubbing my bulge and looked up at me with a seductive smile. "Imagine him behind me, pumping me full of that large cock of his. My whole body rocking with each eager thrust," she said as she closed her eyes and bobbed her ass back and forth a few times, fucking his invisible cock while biting her lower lip. "Mmm that makes me so wet."

"I'm about to burst out of my jeans," I added as she lightly giggled.

"Where does he want to cum?" she asked curiously.

"On you, inside you, anywhere really. We did talk about cumming inside of you and he expressed interest in trying it and having sloppy seconds too."

"He wants to feel my pussy already filled up, does he?" she cooed casually feeling my stiffness through my jeans with her eyes closed.

"Yeah, he seemed very interested in it and asked if he could."

"And you gave him permission?" she aked looking up at me.

"I did," I said grinning back at her beautiful face.

"Mmm, good. I can't wait to get filled up with both of your loads," she said looking down at my stressed jeans. "Looks like you can't either."

"There's one more thing," I said letting the silence stir her curiosity.

"What's that?" she asked crinkling her brows.

"He's never gone all the way."

"So he IS a virgin, huh?" she asked excitedly.

"He is, or so he says he is. Claims he's seen a pair of tits and gotten a some-what handjob at sixteen, but has only ever gotten off on porn."

"Awww, so he's never even busted his nut with a girl yet?!"

"So he says, anyways."

"Well, I won't expect a whole lot then in terms of quality then, but I am curious to see how he is. And that cock of his looked nice from the window. I want to see it in front of my face, begging for me to swallow it down my throat," she added as she unzipped my jeans.

Once she got the zipper all the way down, my fully erect cock bounced out and slapped her on her cheek. Jenn began laughing and grabbed it at the base. "Well, someone's very excited," she said as she looked up at me. "I may have a bruise on my cheek in the morning," she joked. Jenn looked back down at my impressive erection with eyes of admiration. Taking her tongue, she began licking the head of my cock and swirling it around slowly and softly. I moaned in response and reached behind her to get a feel for how wet her pussy truly was. Jenn was oozing and dripping grool from her slit. I began running my hand up and down her smooth lips listening to her moan with her mouth kissing and lightly sucking on my balls.

"I love when you play with my pussy lips," she moaned. "Your hand feels amazing."

"Your mouth feels magical, too love," I complimented her. "And fuck, this is the wettest I've felt you in a long time.

"Mmmm, let me show you more then," she added as she engulfed my entire cock deep down her throat, gagging as her mouth bottomed out at the base of my pelvic region.

"Fuck I love it when you choke on my cock!" I groaned, taking a finger and penetrating her wet hole.

"Gagging on your cock makes me so fucking horny," she said getting her breath back. "I can't wait to taste and gag on Gabe's cock, too," she added. "I wonder how his cock will feel inside of my pussy?"

"You're going to find out soon. You'll have both of our cocks inside your holes. One here," I said as I took the back of her head and forced her mouth down onto my erection again. "And one here," I added, shoving my fingers inside her sopping pussy.

Jenn responded with a deep, cock-filled moan that reverberated down my shaft as I guided her head up and down with my hand. I continued to slide my fingers in and out of her pussy while taking my thumb and rubbing it along her ass hole each time I thrust inside of her. This went on for several minutes and I began to feel myself getting closer. I brought her head off of my cock and released her from my grip.

"Fuck I love when you use me like that," Jenn added catching her breath. "I love being your little fuck toy!"

"You do such an amazing job at it," I grinned at her, pulling my fingers out of her cunt. "Come here."

I laid down to the floor and grabbed a pillow to rest my head on.

"Where?" she asked confused.

"Come sit on my face, let me taste those juices oozing out of you."

She bit her lower lip and came off of the couch, straddled my head and lowered her pussy onto my waiting face. I grabbed her hips with both hands and began softly and slowly running my tongue up and down her lips. Her juices were everywhere and the taste of her was intoxicating. Jenn moaned and grabbed her breasts as I gently lapped up and down her slit, stopping occasionally to tease her clit with a subtle swirl of the tip of my tongue.

"Your mouth is so amazing," she complimented me on my talents with a moan.

Gradually, I began licking up and down her pussy with regularity and giving her clit a sucking and lashing in between. I sucked on her pussy and pulled on her lips with my lips, inhaling her wetness in the process. Her moans became more regular and louder the longer I went on. I stopped lapping at her lips for a while and solely concentrated on tonguing her clit. Starting with swirling motions, I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue, eventually moving on to a steady but meager side to side and top to bottom swaying of my tongue along her button.

"Fuck I love it when you eat my pussy," she sighed, enjoying the pleasure my mouth was giving her.

"I love eating your pussy," I muffled with my mouth stuffed full of cunt.

"I love hearing you say that. It makes me hot," she moaned.

Suddenly with more intensity I began lapping my tongue up and down her lips again, this time more swiftly and occasionally darting it inside of her pussy. Jenn began grinding her hips on my face in anticipation of her on-coming orgasm which increased my own arousal. It showed as my cock was twitching and throbbing with each moan and "fuck" that exited my wife's mouth. I began sucking on her lips and devouring her wetness before I went for the kill on her clit. Jenn bucked and took one hand that firmly grabbed my head while I felt her body lean back.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum!" she screamed in ecstacy. That was my queue. I moved my mouth up to her clit and began sucking it and swirling my tongue around it simultaneously.

"Oh god!" Jenn moaned squeezing her legs tightly around my head. "I'm gonna cum!"

Her legs began shaking and her body convulsed, but I didn't let up. I kept sucking on her clit hard and running my tongue across it viciously until I felt Jenn's body lurch forward. Her hand gripped my head forcefully and she let out a loud orgasmic moan. Jenn's body spasmed and quivered repeatedly and when I felt she had had enough I slowly stopped lapping her clit and ran my tongue up and down along her slick lips before pulling away from her pussy. She leaned back and rested her ass on my chest, holding herself up with one arm while the other still gripped one of her erect nipples. Jenn kept softly massaging her breast and nipple through her continued spasms until at last she was spent with a look of complete satisfaction and exhaustion.

I laid there staring up at Jenn's heaving chest as she panted and looked down at me.

"My fucking god you're good at that. Even after all these years you still astound me," she said with a glowing aura emanating from her face.

"You're welcome," I said confidently smiling back at her. She let go of her own breast and reached back behind her and found my rigid cock, still twitching.

"Did that excite you?" she asked coyly catching her breath. I was still enjoying watching her breast heave.

"What do you think?"

"I think it did," she said gripping it and softly stroking it with her fingers. "What do you want me to do about it?" Jenn asked in a sultry voice.

"Why don't you pretend its Gabe's cock, and tell me what YOU want to do with it," I said wearing a devilish grin.

"Mmmm, you are filthy-minded," she answered. "But, I love it."

She let go of my eager cock and got up and turned around. Still hovering over me with her thick ass facing my face, I took a quick look and her pussy was still drooling with what must have been a mixture of her juices and my saliva. What a fucking sight, I thought to myself. Then Jenn got back down on her knees and bent her ass over my chest, putting the view of her pussy right in front of my face. She pulled my pants completely off and got settled in over me. I watched as her hand appeared between her legs and she began running her fingers along her moist slit spreading the wetness all around her mound.

"I know how you like to watch me play with my pussy, so I'm going to masturbate while I think about your cock, being Gabe's young hot cock," she said as I felt her mouth kiss the tip of my erection. Then she ran her tongue around it ever so softly and gently. "And I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking about as I suck your cock."

Jenn's creativity and boldness made me wild. I was bursting with sexual tension and felt a strong primal energy envelop me. Uncontrolalbly, I smacked her ass and she whipped her head around suddenly with a stern look.

"Huh-uh! Keep your hands to yourself!" she commanded. "In fact, put them down at your sides."

I did as she asked and she pinned my arms down with her shins. It was slightly uncomfortable but I ignored it, curious where all of this was going to end up.

"There. You just get to watch as I suck on this young hard cock and play with my pussy," she said pretending my cock was Gabe's virgin rod. "I'm going to sensuosuly and slowly suck on his cock," she added as she took the head of my erection into her mouth, sucked on it softly and let it go with a popping sound. "I'm going to make him beg to cum all over my pretty face before I'm done with him," she continued, this time leisurely taking my entire length in her mouth and back out again, coating my cock with a nice layer of saliva.

I closed my eyes imagining Jenn down on her knees in front of Gabe. Her tits hanging freely in his view with him standing in front of her. Jenn's hand softly gripping his hard member at the base and her looking over at me seductively as she slowly licked the underside of his shaft from head to balls.

"Yeah, suck on his cock babe," I said opening my eyes, coming back to reality, watching her fingers spread her oozing pussy lips open.

I felt both of her hands encompass the base of my cock with her fingers crossing and resting on my full balls. My cock stood stiff as a rock in front of her face throbbing in anticipation. "Mmm, what a sexy cock," she said. "I need it in my mouth."

She softly devoured me again, this time bobbing her head up and down painfully slow, repeatedly. Down until I felt her nose against my skin and back up until it was almost out of the warmth of her mouth.

"I want to taste his cock," she said, licking my shaft up and down a few times.

"I want to feel his cock throb on my tongue," she added as she again took me in her mouth and on down her throat, stopping when she couldn't take anymore and staying there, gagging on my rock-hard cock for a few seconds.

Jenn came back up gasping and letting strings of sticky saliva run from her mouth down onto my member. She then spit the remainder on my cock and slowly stroked my cock up and down softly spreading all the saliva around my member.

"I want to gag on his cock until my eyes water," she stated again before moving to my balls, gently running her tongue all over them and sucking softly in random intervals. She kept working on my balls, sptting on them and rubbing them softly with her hands. Jenn was getting me extremely messy with an abundance of saliva, but she knew that's how I like it.

Jenn started stroking my cock again as I watched her fingers reappear between her legs. She shoved them inside her cunt repeatedly, first one finger, then two. She moaned from her own pleasure and turned to look back at me.

"I'm imagining him getting me on all fours like this," she said increasing the rate at which she was fucking herself. "Entering me from behind with his large cock," she moaned. "Forcing my face down on the floor, spreading my legs out wider and pinning me down helplessly," she added pulling her fingers out of her pussy and rubbing along her clit now vigorously.

"Fucking me hard. Taking your wife with his young hard cock. Making me his little fuck toy. His balls slapping my clit. Ohhh I wanna feel him fuck me!" she moaned turning her gaze back to my cock, stroking me faster. "I wanna grab his balls from behind while he buries himself deep inside me. I want to feel them tighten and fill my cunt full of his warm cum!"

Suddenly she started shaking and spasming again as I knew she was cumming to the thought of Gabe forcefully fucking her from behind and emptying his balls inside her. The thought was intense in my own mind and I was holding back my own orgasm when I noticed Jenn's movements along her clit slowed down to a hault.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed and stopped stroking my cock. She removed her hands and sat up on my chest. Turning back to look at me she had a determined look on her face.

"Come on, let's go to the bedroom!" she exclaimed excitedly.

My wife quickly got up off of me, pulled off her nighty, and pulled me up in a hurried manner. We sauntered to the bedroom and she went to the window that overlooked to the Thorn residence. That's when I knew what she was hoping. She opened the curtain and stared at where Gabe's room was. His room was lit up but all we could see was his bed. Jenn stood there waiting and without looking went to grab at my throbbing erection. My wife began stroking me staring into Gabe's window, clearly hoping he'd pass or discover us.

After a few minutes and no change in scenery, Jenn got down on her knees and looked up at me holding my cock in her hand.

"I can't wait to have Gabe's cock in front of my face like this," she winked up at me before she took me into her mouth. Jenn's hand went to my balls and gently massaged them and held them carefully.

I let my head fall back in pleasure and then took another look out the window. To my surprise, I didn't see anyone in Gabe's window this time, but there was another light on in another window on the opposite end of the house. From the silhouette it appeared to be a woman and she looked to be staring at our window now, very intently. Shocked, at first I didn't know what to do, but then I thought, what the hell, and let the show continue unbeknownst to my wife.

Jenn kept softly but attentively sucking my cock, bobbing up and down my shaft, taking pauses to lick me all over and looking into Gabe's window in disappointment. Then she took my cock and held it up to my belly and began licking my balls all over and looking up at me.

"I wonder what his balls will taste like?" she asked rhetorically. "I want his cum all over my face. I want to taste it on my lips and down my throat."

"You are a dirty little fuck toy," I told her grinning.

"I'm your little slut. I want to be used and fucked. I love cock, anyone's cock!" she added with a sex crazed look. Then she looked over in Gabe's empty room again. "I want HIS cock."

And like those were the magic words for summoning him, he appeared at last in his room. He walked to the window and froze. Jenn froze for a minute too then became more enamored in what she was doing to me.