The Virgin Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
The virgin neighbor finally comes by.
21.9k words
4.82
27.9k
35

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrmrsp1nk
Mrmrsp1nk
182 Followers

To my faithful readers, thank you for reading. This latest chapter is a large one, but one I worked very hard on and spent many hours envisioning. I hope you all enjoy it and find it worth the wait. Following this final chapter will be a short epilogue completing this series. If this goes well, I may branch off with the same characters who may find other adventures within the neighborhood. Thanks again! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the morning after another night of intense voyeurism between my wife and Gabe across the way when I woke up to my beautiful and gloriously naked spouse sleeping peacefully beside me. Smirking, I realized how all of the excitement from the previous couple of weeks was having such an effect on her. She had been so captivated with Gabe and the possibility of having a young energetic virgin to enjoy that she had managed to turn into even more of a sex fiend, which I didn't even think was possible. But here we were at the hopeful precipice of that realization and that made me grin from ear to ear with perverted joy.

Reliving the past couple of weeks got my exposed cock twitching and it wasn't long unitl it began to swell and stiffen. Looking over at her resting so peacefully and naked, I thought about frisking her, but decided to let Jenn rest instead, so I got up to get ready for a shower.

The entire time in the shower, thoughts of Jenn with Gabe consumed my obsessed mind. I couldn't contain my growing erection and my cock throbbed and bobbed with each passing image running through my head. I began rubbing my balls as I imagined Jenn's mouth slowly wrapping around Gabe's rigid member, swallowing him deeper and deeper until she started choking on it. I looked down at my solid cock and began slowly stroking myself, unable to resist the temptation any longer.

Thoughts about last night continued to invade my mind. How Jenn was so eager to show off her skills for Gabe and how badly she wanted him to see how much she loves sucking cock. Eagerly showing off how willing she was to receive a hot load, whether or not he knew how badly she wanted his load all over her.

The sensation of my hand pumping my wet cock with my imagination running wild made me toss my head back and sigh a quiet "fuck." I picked up my rhythm, stroking myself a little faster while I pictured her on her knees in front of him, staring up at him with her seductive eyes as she stroked his thick cock and licked his full balls. Then I imagined her looking back at me as she licked his shaft from the tip of his bulbous head down to the base of his sack. Teasing me with her devilish eyes, saying "You like watching me suck on his cock, baby?" and mischiveously grinning. More visions of her spitting on his cock flooded my imagination, making his cock so sloppy that saliva was dripping from him, cascading down onto her waiting breasts.

I opened my eyes and stared down at my pulsing cock once again, lustfully admiring myself, feeling an intense orgasm building up. Grunting from my self-pleasure, I visualized Gabe behind her, pulling on her long hair, forcefully penetrating my wife's cunt, watching her ass shake with each impalement of his stiff rod, imagining her hands gripping the sheets fiercely in sweet agony as she moaned from the pleasure his savagefucking was giving her.

Hearing her say, "Fuck, his cock feels so good baby!" and "He's going to make me cum all over it!" Then, finally, images of him exploding, unleashing his load on my wife's face with thick gobs of sticky cum is what finally sent me over the edge. I cupped my tense balls with my free hand and watched as my cock trembled. Cum shot and splattered the shower wall repeatedly and began slowly dripping down towards the drain in thick, creamy lines. I grunted and groaned rolling my head back as my orgasm rippled through my body.

Standing in the steamy spray of the shower, I softly stroked my cock as I finished and released the subtle grip I held on my sack. I stood there catching my breath a moment releasing the grip on my stiff rod, letting it freely hang while I reeled from the intense orgasm I gave myself.

I soaked in the warm spray from the shower-head as I was still imagining all the things that could happen between Gabe and my wife. The filthy thoughts were still making my cock bounce and twitch as I finished up in the shower. Consumed by my horniness, I teased myself a little more with a soft stroke here and there, but eventually I relented and got out of the shower, dried off, and got some clothes on.

Jenn began stirring in the bed once I left the closet and I took a look at my phone. It was going on 9 AM. I chuckled to myself as she hardly ever sleeps in that late. She rolled over and hazily looked up at me and asked, "What time is it?"

"Its going on nine," I replied.

"Oh, wow," she mumbled and groaned, stretching out amongst the sheets. "I should probably get up," she added rubbing the sleep from her eyes and yawning.

"If you say so," I joked. "Did you sleep well?" I asked with a smirk.

"I did," she said giving me a huge smile. "I almost feel satisfied."

I laughed heartily at her jest. Jenn's sex drive is monstrous in itself and I knew even with all that was going on, she was just barely sating her appetite. In fact, it was probably as if we were throwing gasoline on an unquenchable fire. And if I knew one thing, she was most likely going to get hungrier thorughout the day.

"Almost?" I asked feinging incredulity.

"Mmmhmmm. I haven't gotten my fill of cock yet," she teased with a wink.

"Is that right? You need more, huh?"

"I do. Maybe..." she trailed off. "A young thick one that's ready to get broken in would help sate my lustful appetite."

"Hmmm, perhaps. Maybe I could find one today."

"You think so?" she asked with a look of quizical excitement.

"I was going to go into town and see if Gabe was working today. See if he might want to stop by a little later on this evening since we're both going to be home and free."

"Mmm, I'd love that," she said with a sudden far-away look in her eyes. "I'm eager to taste him, feel him..." she trailed off.

"I'm eager to see you get what you want, too. I'm growing a little impatient myself," I grinned at her.

"You are?" she asked as she started crawling over from her side of the bed towards me. The sheets slid off of her body and her tits hung freely, rocking with each crawl towards me. I couldn't help but watch them sway and I began to feel my pants getting tighter. She stopped at the edge of the bed and sat up on her knees bringing up a finger to her mouth and playfully biting it.

"And what might you be impatient about, dear?" she asked with a sexy, pleading look as she playfully swiveled slowly from side to side.

I hungrily took in her small frame, watching her tits sway with her movement. Her other hand reached up and cupped one of her breasts as I realized my wife wore a very sexy morning glow.

"Well," I recollected myself. "I'm anxious to watch you get fucked."

"Is that all?" she asked again smiling as she pulled her finger out of her mouth and hid it between her closed thighs.

"Absolutely not. I want to see you devour his cock. I want to take turns filling your cunt with our cocks," I added, gaining more boldness with her questions. "I want to see his cock in your mouth and his cum covering your face. I want to see him make you cum over and over."

"Mmmm, god that all sounds great. I can't wait to have both of your cocks inside of me," she moaned as she tossed her head back a quick moment, biting her lip. She spread her thighs open and showed me her fingers hidng her pussy. They were wet and when she brought them back out from between her thighs, a small rope of grool formed a few inches long before breaking from the distance. I took her hand and brought it up to my mouth and sucked her juices from her fingers.

I looked at her as I did so and said, "I can't wait, either."

She bit her lip again and swiftly lunged at my crotch, groping my growing erection through my jeans. With some hesitation I pulled her hand out of my mouth and grabbed her groping hand.

"Huh-uh," I said pulling her hand away with great reluctance. "You," I paused, "Must wait. Until tonight."

She sat back down closing her legs and pouted playfully. Jenn grabbed the sheets and covered herself back up, hiding her nude body. "Well fine then, mister. No more show for you!"

I laughed softly and turned to walk out of the bedroom saying, "I'm going to start breakfast." Stopping at the door, I looked behind me at my sexy wife sitting stunned on the bed, "besides, with any luck this afternoon, I have a feeling I'll get one hell of a show later on," and shut the door with a wicked grin.

While I was making breakfast Jenn got in the shower and by the time she came out, breakfast was ready. She came out wearing a thin, white sundress with little red roses patterned on it. The bottom of the dress was frilled and fell to the middle of her thighs. She was going without a bra which added to her allure as her nipples were clearly erect and poking the fine fabric. Her hair was done up in a messy bun, just the way I love it, and Jenn had thrown on some light make-up that accentuated her already beautiful features.

Beguiled by her appearance, I stared as she sat down at her spot at the table. Breaking the enchantment I was under, I grabbed a plate of breakfast for her while still admiring the sight of my lovely wife.

I came around behind her seat, taking the opportunity for a long peek down her dress from above as I was setting her plate befoere her and I was rewarded with a full view of her ample cleavage. She looked up at me and caught me lingering with a smile.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked in a flirty tone, slightly swaying from side to side and bringing her shoulders in which bunched her tits together.

"I am. Your breasts look lovely in this dress," I said, feeling another erection growing.

"Aww, thank you, honey," she said relaxing her shoulders, turning to her plate and grabbing a fork that I had set out for her.

I set her plate down in front of her and replied, "You're welcome," kissing the top of her head and lingering a little longer staring at her inviting tits from above. I willfully broke free of my trance and I grabbed myself a plate and made my way back to the table.

Jenn took a bite as I sat down and she playfully winked at me. I smiled back and grabbed my fork to begin eating too. Despite the light and laid back manner of breakfast, sexual tension was thickening in the air as we were both feasting on each other with our eyes and giving subtle smiles and flirty expressions back and forth until Jenn suddenly broke the silence.

"Ya know, I really like this dress," she said abruptly looking down at it.

"Yeah?" I responded. "So do I. Its very pretty."

"Yeah, it makes me feel free. Almost naked, but not completely."

"I could see that," I said. The fabric was real light and almost sheer enough to see through. Had she been wearing a dark bra it would have been absolutely noticable. "I imagine its pretty comfortable and cool."

"It really is," she smiled. "And its really umm... breezy," she teased with a mischievous grin.

I grinned back at her, "I'm sure it is. The question is... are there any panties on under there?" I asked leaning over trying to peek a look under the table.

"I'm not telling," she said toyfully, closing her legs tightly under the table to prevent me from trying to sneak a look.

"Hmmm," I grunted at her with a look of minor disappointment.

"Hey, if I have to wait, so do you," she remarked, playing back what I had told her at the edge of the bed earlier this morning.

"That's fair, I suppose," I said before taking my last bite of breakfast. "What are your plans for the day?" I added attempting to change the subject.

"Sometime today," she paused a moment wearing a serious look, "I'm getting some dick. Whether its from you, Gabe, or from someone else, I don't fucking care. I'm hungry for some cock," she said with absolute certainty.

Her brazzen response instantly set my cock on fire. "Oh?" I said testing her staunchness. "Is that so?"

"I'm really fucking horny," she started. "And I want... no, I need some cock. My pussy is aching for it," she said wearing a serious face while somewhat squriming uncomfortably in her seat.

"If its cock you want, its cock you'll get," I said getting up to put my dishes in the washer. "But in time. Anticipation makes it all that much better, remember?"

Jenn was biting her lip and staring at me intensely when I looked at her.

"Eager, aren't you?" I asked.

"You have no idea. I've only thought about this for weeks now," she added. "Ever since you pointed out that he was staring at me and undressing me with his eyes, my poor little pussy is dying for it. He's put me in an extremely lustful state."

"I've thought a lot about it too, love," I told her thinking back to my jerk-off session in the shower. "I'm going to head into town after lunch to see Gabe so I can formally invite him over tonight, if he's available. And if he does, we both should have a great fucking night," I stated with a hopeful grin.

"Good. I really hope he can make it," she pouted. "The thought of playing with both of your cocks is making me so wet!"

I chuckled at her hungry desperation. "I'm hoping so, too! I'm so fucking ready to watch you take his virginity and to blow his mind with your wet holes."

"I'm ready to become the teacher," she joked and joined me in the kitchen. Jenn brought her mouth up to my ear and then gently whispered, "And I'm so ready to be used like a fuck-toy."

My wife's eagerness was setting me aflame with desire and lust. At that moment I was very happy with what my wife had become and I loved her more than ever because of it.

Jenn lowered herself away from my ear and we softly embraced and kissed as I gently held the back of her head while she nuzzled it into my chest.

"I love you, beautiful," I said over the sudden silence.

"I love you, too," she responded with a soft, gentle smile.

The morning came and went with continual teasing and flirting coming from my wife, but I held on to my resolve, making her wait until the evening. I was clinging to the hope as much as sheas that Gabe would be able to make it tonight as my eagerness to see Jenn stuffed with his cock was hitting its own thinning threshold.

Like an anxious school-kid, I kept eagerly checking the clock, wanting it desperately to read later than it was. After hours of impatient waiting, I broke and looked out of the window towards the Thorn's house and noticed Gabe's car wasn't in the drive. Perfect, I thought. I grabbed a pair of shoes and went to find Jenn to let her know I was going to head into town. She was lounging in the patio, basking in the sunlight reading one of her steamy books that she liked to read.

"Hey honey, I'm going to run into town now," I told her with a hinting smile.

She looked up from her book with an excited, yet nervous look on her face. "Going to the hardware store?"

"Yup. Hopefully Gabe's working. His car isn't home anyways."

"Going to pick up some hard wood?" she joked with a wink.

"Hopefully," I replied smiling at her corniness.

"Mmm, I hope you do," she said swaying her thighs from side to side anxiously. "I hope you find something hard and fresh."

I laughed at her and went in to giver her a kiss as she lunged after me and assaulted me with her lips. Her tongue piereced my mouth and passionately danced around with mine as she pulled me down onto her unexpectedly. I had to brace myself quickly on the arm of the couch to prevent landing on top of her. I felt her hand rub along my crotch which made my cock stir and quickly stiffen within the strict confines of my jeans. I gave in and kissed her back hard, my tongue dancing along with hers, feeling her breath come in rasps of wanting and soft moans. I brought a hand from the couch and carlessly searched for the opening in her dress until I found it. I wiggled my hand through the light fabric of her dress and made my way up between her thighs. She responded by submissively opening her legs up and giving me the access I desired. My fingers climbed and reached their prize and much to my delight, Jenn was wearing nothing under the dress. Her pussy was sopping wet and slick with the evidence of her arousal.

I ran my fingers along her silky lips and toyed with her clit before softly inserting one finger inside her hungry pussy. This drove her to release from my kiss and let out a deep moan. Her eyes were intensely staring into mine with her mouth agape as my finger slowly fucked her tight hole. She kept hungrily rubbing at my rigid erection through my jeans and I could tell she was ready. Ready for any cock that would give in to her. Any cock that would just stuff her holes relentlessly without a care. And the hottest thing about it was that she would have taken any cock that presented itself at that exact moment.

"Fuck! Your fingers feel so good!" she moaned closing her eyes and breathing heavily, bucking her hips. I suddenly stopped and pulled my hand from out of her dress. I brought the finger that was fucking her to her mouth and she pulled it up to her lips. Looking at me seductively she slowly pulled my finger inside her mouth and sucked her juices free of it.

"Mmmm," she added tasting herself. I took this moment of weakness from her and stood up just out of reach. With a severely pouting look on her face she said, "Hey..."

"I've gotta go see if Gabe is working," I told her chuckling from her antics and the brief bout of passionate play.

"But..." she added, but eventually settled, coming to her senses some. "You're right. I wouldn't want you to miss the opportunity. I'd be mad at myself if you missed him."

"Exactly. Its not like I'm going to go over to their house and ask if Gabe can come over to play," I joked. Jenn laughed and then I had a thought. "But, maybe you should play with yourself a little while I'm gone," I winked.

"What makes you think I haven't done that already today?" she quipped with a smirk.

"I figured you had already, honestly," I said, knowing my wife couldn't contain her excitement all day. Besides, she'd be ready and willing despite how many times she fucked herself that day.

"You know me so well," she said as she spread her legs wide, letting me get a glimpse of her glistening pussy. Jenn took her fingers and wetted them in her mouth. Then she brought them down between her thighs and began rubbing her pussy slowly.

"Fuck, dear. I really need to go," I said entranced with the motions of her hands.

"Oh, I know," she added coyly. "You did tell me to do this, remember?" she added with a devious smile.

I kept watching her toy with her pussy and began sub-conciously rubbing my own crotch at the sexy sight. Fuck, I thought to myself before I willfuly broke the spell she held over me.

"Okay. I'm leaving. I'm leaving," I said closing my eyes and forcing myself to leave the room where my gorgeous wife was fondling herself.

Jenn laughed, but never stopped rubbing herself. She let out a moan of pleasure and quickly said, "Bye, honey! I hope he's there!"

As I was getting my keys and getting to the door to the garage, I could faintly hear her in the patio moaning and softly talking to herself. Most of it I couldn't make out, but as I was going through the door, I did make out her saying, "Shove your hard cock inside me." I stopped to listen a little bit longer and though it was faintly muffled, I heard her begging, "I want your cock! Give it to me!"

I wore a huge smile on my face wondering if she was thinkinga bout me or if it was Gabe she was begging to fuck her. With that sexy mystery, I shut the door and got into my car to venture into town.

Mrmrsp1nk
Mrmrsp1nk
182 Followers