The Virgin Neighbour

Story Info
Naughty cougar takes neighbour's virginity.
4.4k words
4.53
16.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg is such an apt name for a nerdy boy. It's a name that fits a boy who still spends a lot of time with his family, is caring and attentive to his mum, is nice to his younger sister, walks the dog without complaint and does his chores without a fuss. I know this because his mum tells me all the time about what a wonderful son he is. I just know he reads a lot, feels a frisson of guilt about watching porn and makes sure the tissues from jerking off are disposed of so his mum never has to come across them, pardon the pun. He's a little skinny, a little awkward, genuinely charming and warm and affectionate, so his name suits him perfectly.

Greg isn't a name for an 18 year old stud with a simply breathtaking cock. I know it's breathtaking because last summer, on a swelteringly hot day, he called round to borrow something for his mum. He was in baggy shorts (he's really not a sporty boy!) and I was relaxing on the sun lounger, just making sure my tan stayed healthy. I wasn't in anything too revealing, for once. I wore my bikini top and a pair of (admittedly quite tight) shorts. Anyway, he couldn't tear his eyes away from my boobs. I knew the bikini top was a little small, but it's my favourite.

I could feel his discomfort, and I saw him trying hard not to make his gawping obvious. I was wearing sunglasses and I didn't move, other than tilting my legs a little to make sure he could see every inch of them. He was mumbling, and I enjoyed making this young man uncomfortable.

'My mum just wondered if you had, if she could borrow, an, erm, iron, if you have one', he stammered.

I left a pause and let his discomfort fill it.

Then I glanced down at his shorts. Knee length. Grey. Baggy. Conventional. And tenting. Growing. Even through the tint of my shades, I could see the outline of his cock hardening, and lengthening. And what a length and what a thickness it was. He wasn't wearing any underwear (he couldn't possibly have been) and his cock was hanging, constrained only by the material of his shorts.

The silence continued as he waited for an answer and I was lost for words as I pondered how Greg, the boy from next door, whom I bought a Gryffindor scar for a couple of years earlier as a thank you for walking my dog, the sweet and lovely boy from next door, could possibly have such a monster cock, twitching as if it was pulsing with an electrical current.

Now it was my turn to stammer. 'Er, yes, sure, er just give me a minute and I'll get it for you'.

I had been so stunned by the unexpected monster in those shorts I had lost the ability to flirt. I got up, went indoors to collect myself, found my iron and returned with it to him. I kept my shades on so I could check out that amazing cock, but he had obviously calmed down a little. It was there, waiting, thick and long, but not twitching now. I gave him the iron, took off my shades to smile at him, and he mumbled a thank you as he sneaked one last look at my tits, straining in their cups. I smiled again, as he walked away, thinking that what I had seen was genuinely quite unbelievable. So unbelievable, and so arousing, that I had to go straight upstairs, get out a dildo, whip down my shorts and open my legs as wide as I could while I imagined this fat, thick, veiny dildo was Greg's fat, thick, veiny and very inexperienced cock. I came loudly, hard and in no time at all.

I knew, from the minute I saw it twitching, but especially from the orgasm that that thinking about induced, that I just had to, had to, wrap my fingers, my mouth and my very wet cunt around it to show him just how good it is to fuck an older woman.

So that was last summer. I'm a patient woman. I've opened my legs and slid my biggest dildo deep inside my wet pussy since then, my thighs spread wide, imagining how good it would feel for the young, hard cock of my friend's son to fill me completely, cum in me over and over, as I showed him just how to use that mouth watering, and pussy wetting, monster to maximum effect.

I'm at my window, and I see his mum leave. She packs his sister into the car, along with a friend and the dog. I know the signs. That means she's off to a country park a little while away. She'll be away for a few hours at least. But Greg hasn't gone with them. I know he's studying for exams coming up soon. My heart beats a little faster as I realise this is my chance to make sure that exams aren't the only thing coming up soon.

I'm fresh out of the shower after the gym, and I'm only wearing a robe. I need to change that. I need something suggestive, obvious, easy to access but not overtly slutty. I don't want to scare him off. So what? I consider my options and decide on an unusually mumsy skirt (all float and too many flowers, but at least it's only to my knees) and a vest. The vest is tight and shows off my boobs. I know that my boobs can get me anything I want. I'll keep his attention there.

I make sure his mum isn't coming back for anything she may have forgotten. I wait half an hour, my pussy throbbing with anticipation. Eventually I decide I've waited long enough. I make my way to his house and knock on the door. He takes too long to answer. Maybe I'm not a patient woman. But I'm certainly a horny woman. My skirt is mumsy, traditional, but my pussy is smooth and I'm not wearing any knickers. And I want, want, want that cock to harden again and I want to suck it, and gaze at it, and lick it, then slide my tight, bald pussy down every inch, consume every inch and milk it, then lick my juice and his cum from it as it pulses in post orgasmic ecstasy.

Eventually the door opens.

'Hi'. I smile, and kink my right leg a little.

'Oh, my mum is out. She's gone out with Daisy'. His eyes are drawn down, and he's trying so hard not to look again. My cleavage is there, bare, on display. My nipples are already erect and the yellow material, summery and a little too sheer for the weather, is making them obvious. I wait, let him drink in my cleavage. The pause doesn't give him much else to do. He fidgets with the door handle. I lean against the frame, leg still kinked, bottom lip a little bitten. Nothing too scary. Just enough.

'That's okay. I just wanted to get the iron back, if I can'. I can see by his eyes, moving between my face and my nipples and my tight cleavage when thinks I won't notice, that he doesn't know what to do.

'Sure. Of course. I mean I'm not sure where it is, I don't do much ironing'. Pause, silence, smile, biting.

I look down and he is wearing jeans. They are baggy, they give him room to grow and because they were dark they hide everything.

'Oh, don't worry about that. I can always find what I want. I bet it's right there in front of you. Just waiting for me'.

It's obvious he doesn't know what to say. But he stands aside, so I can make my way through the door. As I enter the house, I hold his eye contact. I have been in the house more times than I can count, and I know my way round it easily. Greg knows this. But he holds the door, and waits, as if he is expecting me to be a few seconds and then be gone.

I look him in the eye, then down to his groin, then back in his eye.

'Aren't you going to help me look?' I tease.

I've worn wedges, very high ones. I know my legs are good, but the wedge lengthens my calves and adds height so I'm near the same height as Greg. I slowly walk away, looking behind me. He is torn. I know he is thinking about my nipples, what they look like and how he should treat them, but he's inexperienced and uncertain. He is still holding the door, he hasn't closed it yet.

'I bet it's upstairs'. Two steps up, he can see the skirt caressing my arse, the swish of the skirt, my elongated calves below the hem and the slightly slutty, very high wedge. He is uncertain, unsure of what I want or what to do. He knows I'm not there for an iron. But I'm a friend of his mum. The neighbour from two doors down. I've watched him grow, celebrated his birthdays. He knows my husband. But he also knows I'm a slut. He knows I fuck other men.

I need to give him an opportunity to peel himself away from the door, to feel okay walking up the stairs behind me.

'Why don't you come and help me look? I bet you know just how to help me out'. I turn, look over my shoulder, smile and walk slowly up the next two steps. My skirt is moving on my ass, caressing the curves the way I want him to as he eases that massive cock deep inside my wet, inviting lips. I move another step up. He can't resist any longer, and the premise I've given him is enough for it to be almost credible. He knows it isn't. I know it isn't. But he follows me to the bottom of the steps and I move slowly up another one. I know my skirt is easy to see up. He walks behind me and I can feel those eyes that were swallowing my cleavage easing their way up every inch of leg he can see.

I reach the top of the stairs and he is right behind me. I turn to face him, holding the banister and leaning in a little. He's a step down and leaning is making my boobs spill forward. He is eye to nipple.

'Why don't we look in your bedroom first?'

He is unsure what to say. He pauses. His eyes stay on my cleavage, he's a little braver now. 'My mum never irons in there. She always does it downstairs'.

'Well then why don't we try doing it up here?'. I straighten up, stand over him, push out my big tits so they are right over him. 'Come on, I'm sure you can help out your mum's friend. I mean, we might even be able to help each other'.

I can see the fear and the lust mixing in his eyes. I can see the bulge in his crotch growing, I can see he knows that I want that cock. I can also see he wants to give me it but he's unsure what to do.

I reach out and run a finger down his cheek. It's as though he has been jolted by a live wire. He almost jumps.

'Why don't we forget about what I said I was here for, and concentrate on what we both know I'm really here for?'

My eyes wander down his body to make sure he can see me staring at his cock.

It's throbbing, pulsing. Even through the dark material of his jeans I can see how big it is and see it twitching. His eyes occasionally glance up at mine, but mostly he looks up at my tits. He's below me, he can't see them properly.

'It's just I, I mean, I don't know how to say it'.

Smiling, I bite my lip again. I think I know what he means. I'll make it easier for him.

'You're a virgin, aren't you?' Stroking his neck with my hand, he winces as I say it.

'Shit. Fuck. It's really embarrassing. I know guys my age have had sex with loads of girls, but I never have. I'm sorry'.

I hold my breath a little. I'm excited. My pussy throbs a little as I say virgin, and now I can feel it getting wetter. I'm going to take the virginity of my neighbour's 18 year old son. I'm going to be the first woman to wrap my mouth around that cock. The first woman to stroke him hard then spread my legs so he can pound my wet cunt with every inch he has before he finally lunges and fills me with his hot, thick virgin cum.

Without speaking, I take his hand and lead him to the bedroom I've passed so many times, never imagining I would one day lead him into it knowing he was going to fuck me. He follows easily, a little limply, as if his body is apologising for his lack of experience. We reach his bedroom and I close the door behind him. He obeys every movement of my hand, every urging and silent instruction it gives him. Leaning back on the door, I pull him to me. He goes from limp to stiff, uncertain what to do. I know he hasn't fucked a woman before, but I wonder if he has even kissed one. So little experience, and so much cock.

He leans in and I cup his fresh face with both hands. I meet his lips and part mine slightly, to allow my tongue to brush his lips and encourage him to open them a little. 'Kiss me like I'm kissing you', I whisper. He tries, and largely succeeds. Pulling back a little, I look into his eyes, deeply. 'Now, just brush your lips across my neck and kiss them as if you're kissing your best friend goodbye'.

His lips run over my neck, a little too hurried, but he's horny. So am I. I enjoy the sensation of those lips savouring my much older skin, teasing, too hurried because he doesn't really know what to do. Reaching up, I stroke his neck. Then I run my hand down his body, under his t shirt. My hand dances over his taut, tight muscles. His body is slim and lean, his ribs prominent and I find his nipple. I twist it lightly, and he gasps. He stops kissing my neck and pulls back. I take the chance and pull his t shirt off his young, bare chest. He doesn't know what to do now.

I reach down, grasp the sides of my vest and in smooth move it is off, over my head. Holding his eye contact, I drop it to the floor. Now he can see my boobs nestling in my bra. Full. Ripe. Ready to be played with. I want his over eager mouth and tongue and fingers pulling them. He leans in to kiss me and this time he's more confident. I respond, my hand on his neck, kissing him, his tongue meeting mine this time. Reaching behind me I unclasp my bra. It falls to the floor and my tits are free for him. He gasps slightly as he feels the soft flesh of my firm boobs pressing against his naked chest.

Greg stops kissing me and leans back, to take in my boobs in all their glory. He isn't breathing. It's as if he's forgotten to. I take his hand and move it to my boob. He cups it. Panting very slightly because my mind is racing and my pussy is throbbing more, I whisper quickly, 'Feel it. Rub my nipple. Watch it grow'.

He does. He rubs his palm over the chocolate brown of my motherly nipple. He watches it grow, remembering to breathe again, and this time his breathing is a little faster, a little more intense. Now he uses his fingers to pinch my nipple and twist it, as if he's gently removing the lid of my lube. I gasp, audibly. He stops, worried it's not good. 'Fuck no,' I sigh. 'More like that, please. Please' I implore.

More confidently, he reaches up and takes both nipples in his fingers. Twisting them and slightly pulling them, I lean back and open my legs a little wider, to allow my pussy lips to ease slightly apart.

He doesn't take his eyes of my stiff nipples as I trace a finger down his youthful chest. I carry all the way down to his crotch. When I reach it, my fingers feel for the outline of his cock. I'm still looking into his eyes. He still can't take his eyes off my tits. Finding his cock, it's hard, straining against the material of the denim.

'Lick them, run your tongue over my nipples'.

He looks at me, wide eyed, almost as if I haven't actually given him permission. But he does. He leans in and his tongue delicately reaches for my nipple as his hands move down my body. He licks my nipple. It's stiff but responds to his tongue. He licks the other nipple, and looks up at me, as if he is asking for permission. I nod and moan lightly, to tell him it's good. Because he leaned down I have lost the feel of his cock. I want it back.

Standing up straight, Greg has to stop licking my nipples. He looks disappointed and a little confused.

'It's time for you to learn', I tell him.

Spinning him around, I lean him against the door, closing it finally. I move my lips to his neck and lick it lightly. He moans. My hands skip down his ribs, to his youthful hips, and I hold my hands there as I make my way down his body with my tongue. I lick over his chest, past his nipples, past his sternum, toward his belly button. I need to kneel now.

Looking up, we lock eyes. He doesn't stop looking at me, not sure if he should speak. Kneeling in front of him, I snake his belt out of its buckles. I can't wait to see his cock for real. His jeans, baggy and loose, drop easily and his cock springs out, already hard. Inwardly I gasp, looking up at him and smiling. He smiles back, a watery smile while he waits to see what his mum's friend is going to do next.

I breathe, just enjoying the view. He looks down at his mum's slutty friend on her knees before him, gazing at his cock, not doing anything other than stroking his skinny thighs. His cock looks even more massive contrasted with those skinny, young thighs. It's twitching, standing firm, at an angle that means I can see it all. He's uncut, with a beautifully shaped head, his foreskin covering it to a little tip. It keeps twitching -- up, down, up, down. His balls hang hot and full under that magnificent cock. I lean in and lick them, dashing my tongue across the bottom of balls. He moans and tilts his head back.

There must be nine inches of hard, throbbing, virgin muscle. The skin is smooth and tight over the massive length. But the hottest thing about his cock, hotter than its length or the tightness of the skin or the way is stands up, is its girth. It's thick. Really thick. I know I'm hardly going to get more than the head in my mouth, that I'll have to use my hand and my tongue. I want to suck it, but now I've seen it I want to feel it deep inside my pussy, filling me with so many inches of pure lust.

Looking back at his eyes, he appears almost frozen. His arms hang by his side, his chest rises and falls softly, His eyes almost seem fixed as he waits to see what I do next.

He's waited a long time. And I need to start experiencing that cock. My tongue glides over that soft, young skin, from his loose balls, up the underside of his shaft, to the head of his cock. I dart my tongue around the head and then lean over it to trail saliva down the top of his cock.

With a final look up at him, I wrap my hand around his shaft. I can feel the pulse. But I want to taste him. I open my lips and slide them down as much of his cock as I can while I wank him slowly, my hand lubricated by my saliva. My eyes close to enjoy the sensation of that fat, hard cock stretching my mouth the feel of his foreskin sliding back. He's already leaking delicious precum.

'Oh, fuck', Greg sighs. I realise this is the first time I've ever heard him swear. It won't be the last.

Sucking harder, I alternate between deep sucks (as deep as I can) with licking his head to spread the precum. Occasionally I pull back to look at him; his eyes are closed and his head is tilted. He groans, and thrusts his hips a little, which makes me gag slightly due to the size of his cock. Wanking him harder, I concentrate on sucking. He's young and a virgin; I know he won't take long. I want his cum but I want it inside me, so I stop sucking.

Greg opens his eyes, now that the pleasure has stopped. He wants to know why. I stand up and I am chest to chest with him. I hitch the elasticated waist of my skirt over my hips and drop it. I'm naked now except for my shoes. I stand back so he can take in my smooth pussy. I'm sure he's wanked to porn, but I'm also sure this is the first actual pussy he's seen.

I watch as he stares at my bald, pink pussy. He barely moves. The saliva on his cock catches the light as it twitches, the blood pumping.

'Have you ever fucked a woman?' I ask, knowing the answer.

He shakes his head, softly.

'Do you want to?'

He nods, just as softly. He steps out of his jeans as I beckon him towards me. I lie on his bed (beautifully made, because he's such a good boy), and open my legs wide as he moves towards me. I lift my feet onto the bed, wedges and all, to allow me to spread my legs even wider. My wet pussy lips gently ease apart, and Greg can see everything. My boobs fall a little to the side, my nipples stiff.

'Come and fuck me then', I urge, slipping my hands over my freshly shaven thighs.

He reaches the bed climbs on. I reach down and wrap my hand around his cock. When I can't see it, it feels even thicker. He presses down on me, kissing me hard and fast. With my legs spread wide, I guide his solid cock between my lips.

He is kissing me enthusiastically and I know what he'll do next.

12