The Virgin Priest Pt. 05

Story Info
A new threat comes to destroy them, will they make it out?
4.4k words
4.79
3.7k
4

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

Keeping her hand on the mark gave Lily a sense of comfort that she hadn't felt in a long time. It almost felt like she had regained that piece of her body. Logically she knew that wasn't true. So much of her life had been focused on getting them back, and she supposed she had, but it was in the most unconventional way possible. Could she trust Luke to keep them safe? Lily stroked the outline with her fingers. Luke still had her pressed up against his chest, the beating of his heart was keeping her emotions in check.

"You'll keep them safe, won't you?" She asked. Luke tightened his grip on her.

"As safe as I can. Doesn't seem like I have much of a choice." he muttered. He was stroking her shoulder. He knew full well he would do whatever he could to keep his demon happy. He just didn't want her to know that.

"You always have a choice. It's I that doesn't have one," Lily said wistfully.

"What do you mean?"

"You like that question, don't you, Priest?" Lily laughed. "I mean you have my life force on your back. Wherever you go, I must go. I don't know much about it, but I can feel that."

"Chained to a demon, what has my life come to?" Sarcasm laced his tone. He sighed heavily and Lily pulled away from his grasp. Of course, this caused her to lose contact with the mark, and that caused a little bit of anxiety.

"We've got to find out more information about this. Did any of your books mention it?" Lily asked.

Luke shook his head, "No. But they were religious texts, so they probably wouldn't."

Lily stepped back from him and stood up. She wasn't aware of how Luke's gaze was fixed to her chest. He cleared his throat. "Can you put some clothes on, Lily?"

Lily looked down at him and then down at her naked body. She smiled as she walked over to the dress he had discarded earlier, "Am I distracting you?"

"No, something bothers me about seeing a creature of Hell strutting around naked in front of me," he snapped.

"Funny, didn't seem to bother you an hour ago," Lily said with a hint of humor as she slid the dress over her head, "But, I wouldn't want your holy eyes to be assaulted by my unholy form, now would I?"

Luke grunted in response but didn't say anything. He crossed his arms over his chest. This cheeky demon was testing his very last nerve. What was more curious to him was exactly how human she looked. He knew it wasn't her true form, but she mastered the body she controlled quite well. He shuttered as he remembered the pitch black of her eyes from earlier. The first night he slept with her, they had been ringed red, but he supposed she did that to line up with demon lore.

"You had red eyes the first night we were together, why were they black last night?" He asked.

"You humans think we have red eyes, so I gave you red eyes." Lily shrugged.

"What do you really look like?" He asked, "I saw your skin darken earlier."

"Hmmm, I must have been out of it. You don't really want to know, Luke. Take me as I am, because right now I am your fantasy."

"The pictures in my books showed horned monsters," He was curious. He wouldn't stop pushing. Lily looked down at him, amusement glinting on her features.

"Don't believe everything you see. I don't have horns. And I'm not red skinned, either." With that, Lily let some of her true skin color through. It wasn't exactly a human shade of brown, but it was brown. She snapped quickly back into the pale color she had been fronting for the past several years. "I look closer to you than you think, Priest. But you like pale noble girls, don't you?"

Luke's eyes widened. "I don't know what you mean."

"Yes, you do. We both live in this world, Priest. You are attracted to stature that your skin color will never afford you. In my true form, I have the same problem. But your fantasy is to marry a rich noblewoman."

"I've never had fantasies of marriage," Luke said weakly.

"Don't lie to me, Priest. I've been in your head." Lily backed up and sat on the couch. This man was exhausting. "It's normal to dream of a life you can't have. You can have it now, though."

"With a demon," he said with defeat. Truth was, if he hadn't joined the priesthood, he would have done exactly what she said.

"Perhaps, but I can make you happy." She had the feeling that there was no use trying to convince him. He wouldn't believe her until he felt it himself.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore." He said suddenly, "Too much has changed and neither of us have any idea why. How can we figure it out?"

Lily thought for a moment, "I can think of one way, but I'm not sure if it's possible."

"What's that?" He was annoyed. He clenched his arms tighter to his chest and tapped his foot.

"Go to the demon realm," she said simply. Luke scoffed.

"That's all?" he said incredulously. Lily nodded.

"Yes, to get answers for a demon problem, we need demons. But I don't know if I can take you there, Priest. Not safely." Her eyes softened, "I'm not sure if my wings will protect you from the travel. I'm not even sure if a mortal can enter the realm without dying."

"Can you go without me?" He asked. Lily laughed, the sound was full and rich, and it filled him with contentment.

"And leave my most precious possession behind unprotected? I think not." She leveled her gaze on him, "You will go nowhere without my protection, Priest."

"Is it me you want to protect, or the mark?" He asked, annoyed. Was her concern truly for him?

"You are one and the same." she replied. "We will figure out how to fix this, I promise. But I'm not going to take you anywhere that could get you killed."

"I liked you better when you were pretending to be human." Luke rolled his eyes.

"Didn't we both?"

Lily turned her head towards the cottage window. Her priest was rightfully aggravated with her, but she didn't have any answers for him. Nothing she could offer him at the moment would give him any solace. He would be just as angry with her half truths as he would be with her silence. She thought briefly about his request. He wanted to see her in her true form. Would showing him her true self make him trust her motivations? Most humans were terrified of her true form, the black eyes and the otherworldly tone of her skin. She sighed. If their roles were reversed, she would be just as angry as he was.

Against her better judgment, she started to let her magic down. Her skin slowly changed from the ghostly paleness of the Priest's preference to its natural brown glow. She felt as her eyes reverted to their natural blackness, and her hair flowed even longer down her back in raven curls. The only part she wanted to shield him from was the absence of her wings. Much to her dismay, the base of them remained attached to her back jutting from either side of her spine. It looked painful and it was painful, but she would not garner his trust by hiding from him. She was, in her true form, much like she was in the visions she had placed in his mind.

All she could feel in this form was pain. The pain of not being complete, the pain of losing her family. The pain of being chained to an existence that solely fed on deceiving innocent humans into taking her into their bed. Her whole existence depended on that. Would her new bond with the Priest mean she wouldn't have to feed on others anymore? Trying to find a new willing participant sometimes took months, as it had with the Priest, and the extended time between feedings brought her closer and closer to death. Her immortality only stretched so far as a disgrace. Even in the stifling dress, Lily suddenly felt cold. She hugged her arms around her, feeling strangely vulnerable. She knew Luke was watching her, but she didn't care to know what he was thinking.

She jumped a little as his hands cupped her face. She wasn't expecting tenderness from him. She had tried to kill him a few nights ago. That much he had been right about. How much easier would her life be if he had just died as he should have? She shuddered at the thought. She couldn't imagine what her life would be like without him. Without him she may have never seen her wings again.

"What are you doing, Lily?" he asked softly.

"Trying to gain your trust." she looked up at him with wide eyes. They were swirling black, but the depths of her emotions played across them plainly.

"I would have noticed you like this as well," he said as he stroked her cheeks, "Maybe my fantasy was a high-born woman, but that's always been out of my reach."

"Even with these eyes?" A smile flashed across her lips.

"Especially with the eyes, though maybe not in a good way."

Lily closed her eyes, when she opened them they were crystal blue, "How about now?"

"Better," he said as he removed his hands from her face. "Lily, I may never fully trust you, but I do know that you won't do anything to hurt me. It's a step, and it's the biggest one I can take right now."

"It'll have to be enough." Lily said. "I know I tore your life apart, but you were never supposed to be around for the repercussions, Priest."

"That's not as comforting as you think it is, demon." Luke laughed. "Is there anything else we can try?"

Lily sat back and thought for a minute. "I do have a relative nearby. I don't think it's safe for us to walk through town to get to him, but he may be able to come to us."

"Wait. You're not the only demon around here?" Luke's eyes were wide.

"No. I'm the only one here in this village, but not the only one close by." Lily reached out and took one of his hands in hers. "He's not going to be so kind to you, Priest. His intention is to scare you. Just a warning if you want to go this route."

The feeling of Lily's hands on his sent a rush of warmth through him. The thought of more than one demon being around him made him want to vomit. Lily was enough. "I don't want to, but I fear I'm going to have to." He said honestly.

"Very well, as long as you're sure." Lily said solemnly. She closed her eyes and fell silent.

Luke stood in front of her, feeling more awkward than he ever had around another living being. She tightened her grip on him as if she was trying to protect him from something. He had never really felt her strength before, but it was crushing him at that moment. He tried to pull his hand out of hers, but she kept him firmly in place. A cold rush of air swept through the cottage. It froze Luke in place, the cold was crushing. Behind it came a heat of desire. One look into Lily's eyes told him everything he needed to know. He was a human in the grips of a pleasure demon that wasn't Lily. The power was different from hers. It wasn't asking his permission and it wasn't making sure his mind was okay with the invasion.

Luke was crumbling under it. His body hardened to its assault. His hardness was painful against the fabric of the pants he had on. He clutched at Lily's hand. One look into her eyes told him everything he needed to know- she was terrified. Her eyes had blackened once more, and she rose from the couch to stand by Luke's side. In a swift motion she wrapped her arm around his waist and drew him against her body. It no longer felt frail like the human one she inhabited. It gave him a little bit of hope that he would be safe from this new demon's presence.

Don't give into him, Priest. Lily's voice trickled through his mind. Luke knew the two of them must look absurd standing the way they were. Even though she was taller as she was, she still wasn't his height. Luke clenched his eyes shut as another wave of magic assaulted him. It tickled every part of his body, demanding he yield to it. He fought it as best he could, but he could feel his cock throbbing for release. What had he done to get tangled up with these creatures?

"Shynra," The voice was otherworldly, it didn't bother to blend in with the humans. It had a sleek, musical, seductive tone to it. Luke knew in an instant that he would do anything for it no matter how unwilling his mind was. His body wanted it. Luke could feel the demon standing in front of him as sure as he could feel Lily beside him. The mark on his back flared with possessiveness.

"Uncle," she said demurely. Her voice may have resignation in it, but her grip on him remained steadfast.

"You clutch the human so tightly, can't I just have a piece?" The demon leaned forward and pressed his lips to Luke's neck, as if he was trying to taste Luke's pulse. Pleasure washed through Luke's body once more. "He wants me so."

A hand trailed at the top of Luke's pants and desire raged through him. He wasn't interested in men, was he? Luke didn't dare open his eyes. He felt Lily's power flare, but it was a blip on the radar compared to her uncle's power. Luke was suddenly acutely aware that he was shirtless, the new demon was moving his lips down Luke's body in a trek to.... Luke's body bowed as the man's lips landed on his cock, even though it was through his pants. Luke could feel Lily's anger, but she didn't move from his side. A low moan tore from his throat.

"Mmmm, see? He likes it." The demon chuckled as he started to unbutton Luke's pants. He heard a growl come from Lily, "No need to worry, niece, I won't mark him. I simply wish to see him squirm under my touch."

Luke grunted as the demon ripped his pants off him in a swift motion. A sound akin to glee ripped out of the demon's mouth as he laid eyes on Luke's naked body. "Oh niece, you do know how to choose them, don't you?"

Luke felt Lily's grip on him tighten right as the other demon laid a kiss on his pelvis, just above where his body was aching for touch. The male demon brought his hands up to Luke's hips to steady himself as he kissed a line down to Luke's cock. Luke gasped as the demon's mouth wrapped around the most intimate part of him. Pleasure erupted through his body as the demon swirled his tongue around the tip of his cock while pushing the length to the back of his throat. Luke's body shook as the demon's magic coursed through his body, wrapping around his mind in a way that made him okay with what was happening. Luke felt a hand cup his balls and roll them tenderly between deft fingers. The sensation was like nothing he had ever felt before, even with Lily.

He knew in the back of his mind that it was her uncle's magic that was eliciting this reaction from him. What he felt with Lily was true lust, this wasn't. But he'd be damned if the mouth latched around his cock wasn't milking him for all he was worth.

"Fuck!" Luke swore. He dug his toes into the ground, vaguely aware that the only thing keeping him upright was Lily's grasp on his waist. The male demon on his knees was bringing Luke to a quick climax. He felt the pleasure build up deep in his stomach, slower than it did with Lily, but just as hot. The demon brought his hand up to Luke's cock and pumped him in rhythm with his mouth. Luke groaned as the pleasure reached its height. One last stroke and he was calling out to the nameless demon in control of his lust, spilling himself into the demon's mouth.

In the background, Luke could hear the demon sputter with pain. The pleasure was still eating at the edges of his mind, so he didn't pay it any attention. He felt the mark flare on his back, a hot presence that reminded him that he belonged to someone else. The demon was retching, as if trying to get every last bit of Luke out of his mouth. Lily had pulled him over to her other side, trying to steer him to the couch. The daze from this attack was lasting longer than Lily's.

"What did you do, you stupid girl?" he said between retches.

"If you would have waited before assaulting him, I would have told you, Uncle," Lily spat. "He's mine."

Luke felt Lily's claim run through his body, effectively clearing him of her uncle's influence. He had a moment to collect his thoughts before the reality of what had just happened hit him. He had just let a demon man pleasure him. Luke had yet to open his eyes, and now he really didn't want to. He took Lily's direction and sat down. He took a second to compose himself and decided to slowly open his eyes.

The first thing he saw was the red-hot fire in Lily's blackened eyes. They were a pit of absolute hatred, and they were aimed squarely at her uncle. The second thing he saw made his stomach clench in knots, and that was the demon man who was currently on all fours on the floor directly in front of Luke. Luke gasped sharply. The man radiated otherworldly beauty. Dark, dusky wings were drawn around his body, the tips of them red as if they had been touched by fire. Warning glinted in the demon's eyes, which were a deep black that almost contrasted Lily's. They were darker pits, soulless pits. Where Lily's eyes brimmed with emotion, this man had none. He had a strong jawline, features that would make most human women melt, and his hair fell in sloppy blonde waves at his forehead. Luke was suddenly all too aware that he was still nude in a room full of pleasure demons. Lily seemed to sense his unease because she stepped in front of him, blocking him from her uncle's view.

"That much is obvious, niece, his seed feels like acid in my mouth. I will repeat myself, what did you do?" His voice was thick with the demand. Luke felt his power radiate through the room, dwarfing Lily's. Was this what Lily meant when she said she was weak?

"I don't know. That's why I called you here." She said tersely. "Not to take my priest by force."

A rich laugh came from the man, "I'm sorry, did you just say priest?"

For the second time that night, Luke heard Lily emit a low, totally inhuman growl. Her uncle stopped laughing. "Are you going to help me, or are you going to mock me?"

"Who's to say it can't be a little of both," the demon looked over to Luke, "Dress him properly, niece."

Lily bent over and picked up Luke's discarded pants and turned to hand them to him. Luke took them from her quickly and pulled the welcome fabric up to his hips. He desperately wanted a shirt; he could feel where the demon had marred the skin of his chest. He had a feeling that the mark on his back needed to stay visible, though. Lily motioned for him to stand up.

"Stand up, Priest, and turn around," She commanded. He heard no trace of his loving demon in her tone. He did as he was told, though a pang of guilt ripped through him. Luke heard the sharp intake of breath as Lily's wings became visible to her uncle.

"My, my, niece, you do have a tendency to bring dishonor to yourself, don't you?" He spoke to her as a parent would a disappointing child. Lily glared at him.

"Care to elaborate?" Lily tapped her foot on the floor in annoyance.

Luke hissed as the demon started tracing the mark on his back. Every touch lit a fire on his skin, and he jumped away. It hurt. He could sense Lily's unease as well. He did long for the days when he didn't know about demons.

"Why not, this is truly exquisite. I've only seen it once myself," The man tsked, "It didn't end well for either party, let me assure you, niece, before you get your hopes up."

"Get on with it, and stop touching him," Lily snapped.

"Essentially you tied your life force to his with this mark, sweet niece. Now, whether he gets your life span, or you get his remains to be seen. As for your wings, you gifted him with the piece of yourself that you prize the most. I would say that you could get them back with his death, but your lives are tied together now. When he dies, you die, and vice versa," the man shrugged, "If you thought you were a disgrace to your family before, niece, wait until they find out that you eternally bonded yourself to a human."

That otherworldly laugh ripped out of the demon's throat once more. It set Luke's nerves on edge, the frank inhumanness of it bothered him. Luke tried to reach out for Lily, but she ignored his grasp. He saw the shock written across her face.

"You're telling me that I had my wings all this time, and I just gave them away?"

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers
12