The Virgin Priest Pt. 11

Story Info
Luke finally gets what he has been craving.
4.3k words
4.65
3.1k
4

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

Asmodeus leaned his head against the wall. When Luke left, he was surprised at how he felt. Had he really admitted to wanting to bond with the human? He had pretended like the pain had subsided this morning, but really it hadn't. It had settled deep in his mending bones. Having Luke next to him had helped keep it at bay. His niece's burst of power had actually impressed him. He knew she would grow into the power she was born with, but Luke brought it out hard and fast.

It was true that he wanted his brother's throne, but he wouldn't sacrifice Luke to do it. He couldn't. The way the priest looked up at him... Asmodeus couldn't deny his growing attraction to him. Not that he had ever doubted he was attracted to the priest. He had laid eyes on the man long before Shynra had. When he came to her cottage and saw her mark on Luke's back? He had about flown into a rage right there. He had planned on inserting himself into the Priest's life slowly, but Shynra had flown in like a tornado and swept him away.

Asmodeus shook his head. It did no good to dwell on it. Shynra had agreed to let him 'visit' Luke. Whatever those terms would be, Asmodeus would follow them. Being a small part of the man's life was better than not being in it at all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luke sucked in a deep breath as Lily led him into her father's office. The room was larger than life. It matched the formidable man sitting behind a solid wood desk. He would have guessed it was mahogany, but he wasn't sure that mahogany existed here. The King sat behind his desk. He wasn't quite as regal as Luke imagined a king would be. Lily's father looked up at them. There was nothing but admiration in his eyes. Strangely, Luke felt at ease.

"Look at the lovely couple!" He exclaimed. Luke smiled awkwardly. He had only met Lily's father once, and he had never held a conversation with him.

"Indeed," Lily beamed, and reached over to take Luke's hand in hers. He welcomed the feeling of her dainty palm in his hand and clasped his hand over hers quickly.

"We may look good, but that doesn't mean we're not broken," Luke muttered. Lily tightened her hand around his, not in warning, but in comfort. Her eyes were downcast. He felt the guilt in her. She knew she hated the pain he was going through right now.

"Yes, my daughter seems to take after her father in that regard. You'll have to excuse her hasty decision making, Priest. My line tends to do anything for those they hold dear, you can ask her mother about that," Samael winked at Lily.

"What did you need us for, Dad?" Lily asked quietly.

Samael motioned to the couch at the far end of the room. "Please, take a seat. Make yourselves comfortable. It's just a friendly chat."

Luke obliged. The couch was quite comfortable.

"Luke, I heard you went to visit my brother after the incident last night. Tell me, how is he this morning?" Samael started.

"As well as can be expected, I suppose. After having every bone in his body crushed and pulled from their sockets. And then denied his healing speed. He was in agony all night." Luke said tightly.

"Destruction would have rained on us all if he had his power last night. Surely he told you that," Samael said, "But never mind that, I want to know how you came to care for two of the most dear people in my life. My daughter and heir, and my brother, her archnemesis. It is interesting to me."

Luke shrugged, "How do you come to care about anyone?"

"Well, I mean, my brother did kidnap you. He stole you from Shynra, refused to give you back. What made you want to go back to him?"

"Father, do we have to discuss this?" Lily asked, the pain evident in her voice. Luke reached over and grabbed her thigh. He was angry at her, but she was hurt, too.

"I honestly don't know, sir. I felt drawn to." Luke answered honestly. "I wanted to be with him and being around him calms my spirit."

"Hmm. You don't have any other strange marks on you, do you?" Samael asked.

Lily's eyes bulged at her father's implication, "You don't think that Asmodeus would dare mark him, do you?"

Her father shook his head, "No, I don't. I don't think he would ever do such a thing intentionally. Asmodeus loves his immortality, he would never bind himself with a lesser being. No offense, Priest."

"None taken," Luke sighed, "No, I haven't noticed any other marks."

"Good, good." Samael looked over to Lily. "Shynra, I heard you offered Asmodeus visitation, that's big of you."

"If it will keep Luke happy, I will do anything." Lily replied.

"Indeed. Luke, has anyone asked you how you feel about that? Or how you feel about any of this, for that matter?" Samael asked.

Luke shook his head, "No, no they didn't."

"Well, how do you feel?" Samael nudged.

"Overwhelmed," Luke replied, "Like I don't have control over my life anymore."

"If we gave you control over it, where would you go? With Asmodeus or would you stay here with Shynra?"

Luke thought for a moment. As he thought, he realized he didn't really need to. "I'd stay here with Li... Shynra."

Samael chuckled, "You know her by her human persona, I forget. But you can't forget that she is a demon, as is my brother. She is a very powerful demon, at that."

"Yes, I've seen that," Luke said bitterly. "I'd still stay here with her. I may care about Asmodeus, but I don't know his motives. I know hers, and I know they're all in my favor. Even her letting Asmodeus come see me. She's doing that for me."

Samael nodded in agreement, "She is doing that for you. You are right. How do you feel about everything else? About being King one day?"

"Like it will probably be another thousand years before that ever happens. And I don't know if I want to live that long," Luke said truthfully.

"I understand that. You were not born to this world with the promise of eternal life, it has been gifted to you halfway through yours. It's understandable that it would frighten you."

"What do you even do with an indefinite lifespan?" Luke asked.

"Keep busy," Lily said softly, "You keep busy."

"Luke, if you want this, we will ready you for your role as Shynra's king, as her equal. That's what you are. You have proved that you are powerful enough in your own right by being able to survive her bond. You just need to find out what your power is and hold on to it."

"Do I actually have a choice?"

Samael cocked his head to the side, "You may be in Hell, Luke, but you always have a choice. You are a member of the Royal family whether you want to be or not. You have to choose to accept your role. I'm sure Shynra has explained how important consent is here."

Luke nodded, "She has, but I thought that only applied to her."

"At first it did. Now you are bound to her, everyone has to show you the same courtesy. You are an authority here, Luke. Our servants will refer to you as your title, 'his highness', or 'your highness'. You are not used to being royalty, but that's what you are to our people. They love you, they respect you, they look up to you. They will look to you for decisions. Are you prepared for that?"

Luke shook his head slowly, "No. But I can learn to be."

"You're used to being an authority figure at your church, this isn't much different. You know how to lead, you are charismatic, you talk to large groups of people with ease. It will come more naturally than you think. We have faith in you to bring our people together alongside Shynra."

Luke squeezed Lily's thigh a little harder. She laid her hand on top of his. She could feel how overwhelmed he was.

"Luke, you will never be alone in this," she reassured him, "I will always be by your side. We cannot rule separately."

"She's right, son." Samael said softly, "You will never be alone. You will always have a guide, but you must choose this."

"It's a big decision to make in the moment, don't you think?" Luke said nervously.

"Every decision you make as a ruler will be big, son. And it will have the ability to affect many lives that are under your care. Get used to making them now rather than waiting until you have no choice."

Luke swallowed harshly, trying to clear the lump in his throat. "I'll do anything if Lil.. Shynra is by my side."

Samael clapped his hands together with pride, "You chose well, Shynra! Now, why don't we put forward negotiations with my brother? We need to get him out of here."

Excitement rushed through Luke at the thought of seeing Asmodeus again. Lily nodded, and Samael pulled a small phone out of his pocket. About ten minutes later, Samael's Guard walked in with Asmodeus. The demon was still bound, but now he was also clothed. His eyes searched wildly around the room until they landed warmly on Luke. Luke wanted nothing more than to get up and pull the demon into an embrace, but he had the distinct feeling that would be frowned upon.

"Nice of you to join us, brother," Samael said and pointed to a seat across from Luke and Lily. "Take a seat."

"As if I ever had a choice," Asmodeus joked. "Hello, my Priest."

Luke smiled back at him. Lily's body went rigid next to his. To her credit, she did not say anything. Luke could feel her jealousy flare up in her, but she was working hard to push it down. He just hoped she wouldn't lash out again.

"Hello, Asmodeus," he said warmly. Lily growled low next to him. He shot her a look. She seemed to get the hint, and she backed off.

"Why don't we get right to it, then?" Samael announced, "It seems that our Priest has taken a liking, however unfortunate, to you, brother. In the wake of that, as the leader of the territory of Wrath, head of this household, and the rightful King and Supreme Leader of this realm, I want to set forward a list of rules for visitation that have been agreed upon by my heir and I between you and her bond mate, also the future King."

"You always have been a fan of words, my Supreme Leader," Asmodeus rolled his eyes as he spoke, sarcasm thick in his words, "But let's get on with it, because yes, I would like to have another date with the sweet priest's ass."

Lily's eyes darkened and her rage whipped across the room. Fear shot through Luke. Fear for his lover, and fear for what his lover would do to his mate.

"Lily please," Luke begged. She turned to look at him, her eyes black. "Please don't do anything stupid."

"Like crush him for pleasure?" her voice had taken that inhuman quality again. It was dark and commanding, and it made Luke want to listen and bend to her will. Not that she would have to convince him to do that, he would happily do it. "Don't worry, Luke, I made you a promise and I intend to keep it. He's no threat to either of us right now, only to my nerves. But do keep running your mouth, Uncle, and you'll see how sadistic the daughter of Wrath can truly be."

"I love that you're finally embracing the ruthlessness of your roots, niece, I just wish you would direct your ire elsewhere. I mean your priest no harm, just endless amounts of toe curling pleasure."

Lily snarled but did not reply. Luke let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in. Asmodeus' sandy blonde hair had fallen in front of his eyes again, and Luke fought not to reach forward and push it away. He wanted to touch the demon. He cleared his throat abruptly.

"Can we stop fighting and just get through this, please?" Luke asked.

Samael laughed, "If you think this is a fight, son, you have a lot to learn about demons. They don't like to share what is theirs. This is quite diplomatic."

"Diplomatic but not fair," Luke countered, "Lily holds all the power in the room and Asmodeus is still separated from his. He's about as powerful as I am."

"Bite your tongue, Priest," Asmodeus said, "I may be without magic, but I hold more power than a human."

"No, brother, he's right. The power balance is skewed," Samael gestured to the Guard in the back of the room, "Release him from his bonds. As long as he doesn't try anything funny, he can keep them off."

Asmodeus raised his hands in deference, "I promise I will be good."

Lily shot her father a look, but relief flooded through Luke as the Guard released the bonds on his lover's wrists. He felt Asmodeus' power trickle through the room. The demon stayed true to his word, however, and stayed put in his chair. He was as calm as he had been when the bonds were on.

"Now can we talk about when I can come and see this magnificent man? I've been away from my home for far too long, I'd like the simple comforts of my home."

Samael nodded, and continued, "We have agreed that Luke can choose any three days of the week to summon you. But only three. There will be no exceptions. If you do not answer his summons, you will have to wait until the next time he calls on you. I would suggest that you line these times up when you're together to avoid any conflicts," Samael looked pointedly at Luke, "And your meetings with him should not take from your relationship with my daughter."

Luke nodded his agreement. He didn't want his relationship with Lily to be over, in fact, he loved her as much as he did Asmodeus. Was it not possible to love them both?

"I can agree to that," Asmodeus said, his hands in his lap. He turned to look at Luke, "Are you okay with that?"

"Yes," Luke replied. He looked over to Lily. She was silent next to him. He knew she didn't agree with it, but she wouldn't deny him either. "The agreement says up to three times a week, Lily. That doesn't mean it will happen three days every week."

Lily ignored him.

"Oh, but it will, sweet Priest," Asmodeus said, his voice slick with promise, "I'll take you so many times that you'll be begging for more when I leave. I'll have you wanting me so badly, you won't be able to find release without me."

Luke's cock twitched with need. This was not the time or the place. Lily's power assaulted the room. It wasn't directed at anyone, and it didn't cause any harm, but it was definitely a warning.

"I may be allowing you access to him, but do not forget that he belongs to me." Lily spat. Luke spun around to face her.

"I do not belong to anyone," he said defiantly, "I choose to stay here with you because I want to. Please don't make me regret that. Stop talking about me like I'm a pawn to be bartered over!"

Lily's upper lip curled with disgust, "I wouldn't if we were having this discussion with anyone other than him. You are my most prized possession, Priest. I do not want to share you, especially not with this treasonous son of a bitch."

"She does have her demon fire back!" Asmodeus exclaimed, "This is getting good now."

Samael shook his head. "I think we need to wrap this up. Guard, take Asmodeus and Luke to their chambers. Let them have a proper goodbye, then escort my brother back to his home."

"You hate fun, don't you, brother?" Asmodeus laughed.

"Don't waste the one free visit we're giving you, Asmodeus. This is my apology to you for my daughter's behavior last night, and how we had to handle your recovery. I hope Luke offered you some comfort."

Asmodeus stiffened, "He did."

"Very well," Samael motioned to the Guard, "Do as I said, take them."

Luke let go of Lily's leg and excitedly followed the Guard through the house. All he could think of was seeing Asmodeus whole again. Remembering him broken as he was last night still hurt. He didn't think it was possible for a creature as powerful as Asmodeus to be reduced as far as he had been. Asmodeus winked at him as they entered the lavish room and closed the door behind them.

"So what do you want to do to me, Luke? I suppose this will be my proper thank you." He teased.

"Hearing you call me by my name is strange," Luke admitted.

"Lots of things in this world, and across the realms, are strange. Your name isn't one of them." Asmodeus said as he drew Luke into him. "As a matter of fact, I quite like saying it."

"I always thought demons would hold their feelings close. Your kind surprises me," Luke laughed, "You admit things so freely."

Asmodeus smiled, "That's because humans believe that feelings make you weak. We don't believe that here. Our feelings make us strong, they create alliances and relationships. It's why Shynra's jealousy doesn't bother me, but it makes you so uncomfortable. Demons feel freely, you should try it, Luke."

"I'll have to think about it," Luke said. Asmodeus had removed Luke's shirt while they were talking. Luke wished he would just use his power as he had in the cottage to make their clothing disappear. Asmodeus pressed his lips to Luke's neck. Luke shuddered in response. His hands were locked on Luke's waist, keeping him in place. Luke reached forward and brushed the feathers of the wings on his lover's back. Asmodeus shivered.

"Yes, that feels good," Asmodeus whispered against Luke's chest, "No one has stroked my wings in ages."

Luke took the encouragement and continued. Asmodeus moaned against him and pulled Luke tight to him. The demon was taking his time.

"I want to savor you, Luke. Give you a proper thank you," he muttered, "I'm going to take my time and show you how this is supposed to be done."

Heat flared in Luke's body. Lily hadn't even done this for him. She had given him all the time in the world to explore her, but she didn't explore him. He supposed that was the difference between the two. Lily needed to feed on lust to survive, and Asmodeus survived to give lust. It may be a fine line, but it made all the difference.

"The need... I want you so bad it hurts," Luke moaned. He buried his fingers in Asmodeus' hair. His demon Prince was getting closer and closer to where he wanted him the most. His cock was pressing at the seams of the pants he was wearing.

"I'm glad to see you embrace the need now, Luke. It was hard to see you fight it." Asmodeus slid his hand down and stroked Luke through his pants. Luke thrust his hips into the demon's palm. "Especially when I could see how bad you craved it. I could feel how bad you want the demon cock in my pants."

"Are you going to torture me with your words or are you going to fuck me properly?" Luke asked, exasperated.

"Maybe a little of both," Asmodeus laughed against him.

Asmodeus tugged at the waistband of Luke's pants, and they came down without a fight. Luke hadn't bothered putting on anything underneath them. Since coming here, he found underclothing redundant. The fabric of his demon provided clothing was much softer than any fabric he wore in his human life. Asmodeus reached down and cupped him firmly. Luke gasped, relishing the touch.

Electricity lit through his body as Asmodeus ravished him. The demon cut no corners, leaving no inch of his stomach untouched. He made sure every inch of Luke from his neck to his groin got attention. He didn't give in to Luke's darkest desires, though. What Luke wanted was to feel the demon's mouth wrapped around his length. He moaned at the thought. Asmodeus rose and covered Luke's body with his own. He lowered himself down and pressed his mouth hungrily against Luke's. Luke accepted his kiss hungrily and reached up to hold the demon firmly against his lips. His hands slid back into Asmodeus' sandy blonde hair, happily tangled in the demon's curls. Asmodeus pushed his erection against Luke, the fabric of his pants rubbing up against Luke in a way that drove him crazy.

Luke groaned into Asmodeus' mouth, letting his body fall in sync with the demon's movements. Luke's breathing got shallower as the demon's movements got more frantic. He could feel himself teetering on the edge of release when the demon pulled back, a sly smile on his face.

"I didn't say you could come yet," he said. Luke groaned. "I haven't had a taste of you, why would I let you come before you've had any fun?"

"You really think I'm not having any fun?" Luke asked.

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers
12