The Virgin Unbirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know until I see the window. If it's one cord on the lower sash - perhaps half an hour. If it's the upper sash then an hour or two."

"Even in that case you'll be finished well before your lunch will be ready. Shall we go up?"

"OK Gabrielle."

As we climbed the stairs to the top landing. I was thinking hard about everything that had happened since Gabrielle opened the door. She seemed different from the woman I'd met last night. Although she was being very pleasant to me her voice was higher and shriller and her words tumbled out. I assumed she might be as affected as I was by an early morning after a late night. Perhaps finding out that I wasn't really Jonathan's "friend" had upset her? Gabrielle at the party had been an enjoyable companion. Gabrielle this morning had an edge to her that was unsettling. It didn't bother me that much. Mending a window and getting a meal out of it was a reasonable exchange. With some of my friends' wives I'd ended up with an earful of their husbands' shortcomings which made me glad to finish the task and get out of the house. Gabrielle and Jonathan hadn't been married long enough for there to be any real problems between them, surely?

Gabrielle knocked softly on the door and it opened. A head poked round the door.

"Hello, Theresa. This is Keith. He's come to mend the window."

"Hello. Come in. I'm not fully dressed yet. I hope you don't mind."

"See you later, Keith"

Gabrielle turned in a swirl of satin and went down the stairs. I thought she left me too soon. She might at least have shown me the broken window.

Theresa stood aside and let me in. She was a tall brunette, heavy breasted. She was wearing a royal blue floor length full skirted caftan over her white silk night-dress. It fell in a cone shape from her breasts. There were two long darts in the front of her caftan extending from just below her breasts and spreading wider until they were at least most of the width of the caftan at the hem. The darts had something edging them. Without staring too obviously at her I couldn't work out what the edging was. The white frills of her night-dress hem frothed out exuberantly from underneath. The whole effect was very attractive. I found myself watching the swirl as she walked.

"The others are still in bed" said Theresa "They are awake but I made them breakfast in bed. They were tired after moving in yesterday."

"And you weren't?" I asked.

Theresa smiled "I'm bigger than they are and I'm studying Physical Education, so I'm probably fitter as well."

She looked it. I wouldn't have wanted to upset her. She was obviously feminine but her arm muscles wouldn't have disgraced a bricklayer.

Theresa led me into the kitchen. My heart sank as soon as I saw the window. The upper sash was wide open and the window was above the sink. Not only would it be a long job, it would be difficult above that sink. Still perhaps Theresa might be able to help. Sash windows were much easier for two people to do. I was about to ask when she forestalled me.

"I'll help you fix the window." she said.

"Shall we get started?" I asked "Or do you want to change first?"

I didn't really want her to change. The flutter of her night-dress hem was too pleasant a sight.

"I'll manage like this" Theresa replied. She seemed distant as if her clothes were unimportant and something much more vital was on her mind. I didn't know the girl so I just assumed Sunday morning grumpiness. As long as she was helping that was enough for me.

So we started. I removed the beading, cut the cords of the lower sash. We removed that and the parting bead. The upper sash was awkward to remove because both cords had broken and it has fallen further than it would normally open and jammed. With the parting bead out we could just lever the upper sash towards us to remove it. All four sash cords were worn out, so we replaced the lot. I added a drop of oil to each pulley sheave just for luck.

Theresa and I had worked well together. I was beginning to change my mind about her. As the work progressed she became less grumpy. She spoke rarely but had a husky contralto that I found attractive. She was a great help and I thought that she might be able to mend the next sash cord unaided. She said that she'd never seen one mended before but she understood my explanations of how the window worked. Eventually we had finished. I hammered the last nail in the beading with a flourish. With Theresa's help the whole job had been quicker and easier. I was pleased that we had managed to complete the whole job quickly and properly. That window shouldn't give any problems for several years.

I was beginning to think that Theresa was pregnant. Several times we had brushed together. I was almost sure that I'd felt a baby kick me as her belly touched me. Still, it wasn't my problem. I was surprised. Surely Gabrielle would have mentioned that last night and would she and Jonathan want a pregnant tenant? Perhaps I was wrong and Theresa just had a swollen tummy.

"Would you like a cup of coffee now?" she asked.

"Yes, please. And thank you for your help. We've done a good job, haven't we?"

"I think so. Is it true you did this just as a friend? You're not getting paid?" Theresa seemed surprised.

"No I'm not, except for Sunday lunch. Jonathan is an old friend. I agreed to help my friend's wife. I'd never met Gabrielle until last night."

"Jonathan can't have been a great friend, surely. Otherwise you'd have met Gabrielle at their wedding, wouldn't you?"

"True" I said ruefully "I fell for a sob-story and a pleasant smile last night. But having agreed I wouldn't go back on a promise."

"Then Gabrielle won't mind if I say thank you as well" she said.

Before I knew what had happened I was in her arms and being kissed. Twice in one day I'd been overwhelmed. This time I had even less choice. Theresa had one arm round me and the other round my head. I felt the strength of her muscles holding me tight. Then I knew for certain that she was pregnant. I was being kicked mercilessly from inside her belly. I was kicked so much that she must be carrying twins at least.

When she released me she asked again "Coffee?"

"Yes" I managed to say.

I slumped on a kitchen stool as Theresa made the coffee. I was as weak as if I'd been on a long run. Theresa's kiss was that powerful.

She pushed the cup into my hand.

"I'll just go to see whether the others want any. Back soon. Drink up. I'll give you another when I get back. You look as if you need it."

I did. That coffee went down fast. It didn't seem to help. I felt weaker than before.

Theresa was soon back.

"Those lazy girls are still in bed. They say they'll be up soon."

I looked at the clock. It was 10.30am.

"Well, it is still early on a Sunday morning. If I hadn't promised Gabrielle, I'd probably be in bed as well."

Theresa refilled my cup. While I drank it she cleaned the area round the sink. Then she came back and stood behind me. She leant forward so that her breasts pressed against my back. The edging of the darts felt hard through my shirt. It was still puzzling me but Theresa's breasts were more important. The nipples were erect and far more interesting than a minor detail of her clothing. She whispered in my ear.

"Gabrielle won't have your lunch ready for hours yet. Why don't we get better acquainted? I'd like to say thank you properly."

I didn't know what was happening to me. Theresa seemed to be the most desirable woman in the world. She kissed me. Then her hand found mine. I followed her from the kitchen into the bathroom. There she turned to face me. Her belly seemed to be alive. She looked down.

"Yes, Keith. I'm pregnant. Yet that shouldn't stop us from enjoying each other, should it?"

Her belly shook as if it was being beaten mercilessly.

"No" I said "What do you suggest?"

"I like being kissed - all over" she said. "Come here."

She pulled me forwards against her large breasts and those erect nipples. I kissed her mouth and her neck as far as I could above the high neck of her caftan. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my arms out before she threw it across the room. I nibbled gently at her ear-lobe.

"I like it much lower than that," she smiled "Why not start at the basement and work up?"

She pushed me down, holding me away from her vibrating belly. I sank to the floor. She kicked off her slippers.

I started kissing her toes and feet. She writhed as I licked the soles of her feet. I couldn't resist the attraction of her skin.

"Higher, Keith, higher please."

I moved to her ankles and calves, lifting the hem of her caftan and night-dress. I couldn't lift the night-dress far because there were elastic straps attaching her ankles to the inside of the inner frill. I vaguely thought that unusual but I was far too intent on the smoothness of her skin. The straps didn't impede what I was doing because the night-dress was so full-skirted. As I kissed I felt her clothing shaking from the movement within her. This was irrelevant to the wonderful feelings rising inside me.

When I reached her knees she stopped me. Had she had second thoughts about what she was doing?

"I think there's a better way, Keith. Come into the shower cubicle."

At that point I would have followed Theresa anywhere she asked me to. We went into the shower cubicle. It had a strongly braced fold down seat that might have been for a disabled person's use.

"Keith, I want to say thank you, but I don't want you to go too far or too fast. Do you mind?"

She slid the wide sash from loops each side of her caftan. I hadn't noticed it hanging untied at her sides.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'd like to tie your hands with this, just in case you get too excited. Turn round please."

I'd have agreed to almost anything. She passed the sash round my waist, knotted it in the small of my back, crossed my wrists and tied them. Although I couldn't move my arms the sash felt sensuous against my skin.

"Now, I'd like you to kiss my breasts. But over my night-dress, not next to my skin. I'll just undo the front. OK?

I nodded. Having my hands tied was a small price to pay for reaching her breasts. I'd follow her lead and do it her way.

"Kneel down, then." she ordered.

She stood on the fold down seat, lifted the hem of her caftan and pulled it off before it followed my shirt. She held my shoulders at arms' length from her. I looked at her breasts then down her night-dress. Below the open vest shaped bodice it was tiered in large multiple frills spreading wider and wider. I thought that it could be a spectacular wedding dress if topped with a corset bodice. As it was, with her breasts exposed, she looked like the reincarnation of a snake-goddess from ancient Crete.

"Do you like it?" She shook her shoulders so that the night-dress shimmered around her.

"Yes." I breathed. Her night-dress had more effect on me than I'd have thought possible from any feminine article of dress.

"I shouldn't have worn it this morning, particularly for mending windows, but I wanted to see what effect it might have on you. It does have an effect, doesn't it?"

I nodded.

"Where were we? Oh yes. You'd started from my feet and worked up close to my knees. Would you like to start at my breasts or continue under my night-dress and come to my breasts later?"

She held her night-dress out and swirled it around.

"Look! Just layers of white silk over a naked body. Have you decided?"

I nodded again.

"I'd like to leave your lovely breasts until last, if you don't mind."

"Come on then. We'll take the feet as done already. You can start at my ankles. Down on your knees and start worshipping!"

I was on my knees as fast as I could manage. She dropped the lower frills over me and I began to kiss and lick her ankles. As I did she stroked my back with the silky folds of her night-dress.

Slowly I worked up her legs to her knees sliding deeper inside the layers of silk. She spread her knees apart so that I could go further. It was getting darker inside the silken frills as more and more layers separated me from outside.

When I licked and kissed the inside of her thighs I had to rely on what my lips could feel. I couldn't see her, just feel the texture of her skin.

Then I felt her hands grasp my head through the night-dress and tip my face upwards. She lowered herself on to me. My lips met hers. She was as smooth as if she'd never had any hair there. I was in bliss. All I wanted was to be closer, even closer to her.

Her lips moved aside. Her hands gripped tight and forced my face against her. Now I was being kicked violently from her belly above me. I tried to withdraw but her muscles were too much for me. Not just my lips but my nose and eyes were covered. I thought that she would suffocate me but I didn't care ...

My bliss was being spoilt, replaced by my body's desperate need for air. I was thrashing as best I could clamped between her legs and impeded that wonderful night-dress around me. Then I could breathe again. My face was still swamped by her. Her lips were spreading further around me than was humanly possible yet I could breathe! It was as if a diver had passed me an air-hose. With that air my panic passed. Whatever was happening I wasn't dying.

Was it just air? I was relaxing as if it was natural to be drawn inexorably deep into a woman's inside. I could ignore the frantic kicking which bruised my face. All I wanted was to get further inside Theresa. I felt her kick her ankles free from the straps and haul her night-dress high above me. My body felt the change as the air touched my skin.

Warm water started to trickle down the back of my head. The trickle became a flow as if a tap was being gradually turned on. It was splashing on the floor of the shower cubicle. Where was this water coming from?

I was vaguely aware of something odd. Sure, my face was covered by her warm pulsating flesh yet something was happening to the rest of my body. What? I tried to analyse the sensations I was receiving. I tried to think. It was hard to withdraw my mind from the ecstasy which was cradling me yet there was something wrong.

Then I realised that my legs and feet were wholly above the ground and the water was running off them. 'So what?' my emotions replied.

'That's impossible' my brain responded.

Yet it was happening. My body was shrinking. My arms flapped feebly between her imprisoning thighs. My legs were wholly withdrawn from my jeans and my feet were above my belt. My jeans fell to the ground. I vaguely heard the clatter as my tool-belt hit the floor. Even my head was smaller and further inside her.

My brain cried out against what it was sensing and then I knew no more. I'd fainted.

I wasn't unconscious for more than a few seconds. As I came to I felt my body sliding through a warm soft passage that gripped the whole of me. My clothes were gone. My face was still covered and my whole head was clamped inside her "lips". The air was still keeping me alive. I was blinded, deafened by her insistent pulse, and unable to move independently.

I emerged from the passage into a wider area. I seemed to be swimming underwater in a warm pool. My arms and legs were free to move within limits. I started to wave them about but they were caught and gently but firmly held by other arms. More hands stroked my body. I felt rather than heard the message to calm down and keep still.

I felt something brush against me then a sharp pain as it pushed deep into my navel piercing deep through the skin. Then whatever it was began to pulse strongly and become firmly attached to me. The "lips" engulfing my head loosened. As my mouth and nose were uncovered a warm liquid filled them yet I didn't drown. Somehow I was still breathing.

My eyes were uncovered and the "lips" slid away. I opened my eyes to see through a pink haze. Gradually my eyes adjusted and I could see that my arms and legs were held by three attractive and completely naked young women. One held a finger to her mouth suggesting silence. She moved her head until it touched mine.

"Can you hear me?" I heard inside my head.

I nodded.

"Don't try to speak. You can't. But you should be able to think at me. Can you?"

"What! What has happened?" I thought frantically.

"You are inside Theresa. So are we. She's unbirthed you."

"But how? Why? How could she?"

"How - we don't know. Why? - we're beginning to guess. Calm down."

Another head touched mine.

"Why didn't you notice our warnings? We kicked as hard as we could yet you walked into to her parlour as if you were hypnotised."

"Perhaps I was. Or drugged. Who are you?"

The first "voice" replied.

We're her flatmates. Amy, Cheryl and Deborah. I'm Deb. This" - she pointed at the girl whose head was also against mine - "Is Cheryl. Amy is holding you so that you don't hurt yourself."

I felt a forehead lean against the back of my head.

"Who are you? I'm Amy."

"I'm Keith." I replied. Then the impossibility of the situation dawned.

"I must be dreaming. This can't be true."

"You are NOT dreaming. This IS true." Deb seemed to shout inside my head.

"Sorry, Keith. You are caught just as we are. At least we were caught while we were asleep. You were wide awake when Theresa swallowed you." Cheryl sounded accusing.

"Not as wide awake as I should have been. I think she'd done something to my coffee. Did she make a drink for you three?"

"Oh ****!" said Deb "She gave us drinks last night. We went to sleep right after that, didn't we?"

I "heard" the others agree.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"There's not much we can do." said Deb "We've had a night to adjust. We are kept alive by umbilical cords in our navels. Without them we'd drown or suffocate. Even if we could persuade Theresa to give "birth" to us, we're less than baby sized. We wouldn't have much of a life if we remained this size outside Theresa. We have to persuade her to totally reverse the process - if she can."

"Can she?" I asked Deb.

"We don't know. We haven't had much chance to talk to her since we found out that we could. We'll try again. Keith - please be careful. Our lives depend on Theresa. If we are to get out we need her co-operation. Don't get mad at her. Let me do most of the talking. I've known Theresa longest."

Deb put her head in touch with the other girls' heads. She kept her head against mine so that I could hear as well.

"Amy, Cheryl. This conversation with Theresa could literally save our lives. Don't let Keith talk to her until I say so. I mean it."

Then she spoke to me.

"Keith. Please promise not to interrupt me. I don't want us fighting. I'm going to try to persuade Theresa that you are more use outside her than inside. If I can get you out then, perhaps, you might be able to get us out as well. I'll let Theresa explain what she is and what her needs are. We've found that she can only "hear" the one of us who has her head touching the wall of her womb. She can't hear anyone else even if their head is touching the one she is "talking" to. We can all hear her anywhere. She can't hear any of us unless a head is right against her. That's what she says. She might be lying. I don't think so. I think she's as frightened of this situation as we are. We want a solution that works for all of us, including her. OK? Will you promise not to "talk" to her until I let you?"

I promised reluctantly. I was trusting a lot to Deborah. However Amy and Cheryl seemed willing to let Deb have her way. They must know her better than I do. I relaxed. Amy and Cheryl held me tightly with our three heads touching the back of Deb's. In any other circumstances I would have found the position incredibly erotic. Two young, beautiful and naked girls were holding me pressed against the naked back of another. Yet I was scared. Even all that naked flesh didn't calm me - much.