The Virtue Auction Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm-hmm," Sophia hummed in agreement, nodding her head with her eyes closed.

But my goal at that moment wasn't to make Sophia cum again. I simply wanted to make her horny. I wanted her ready and eager for more. So I vigorously rubbed her clit for a few more moments, pressing firmly with my fingers just to make her pussy throb and ache and then I stopped. Sophia opened her eyes and looked at me when I stopped and backed away. I could tell she wanted to ask why I stopped but she either couldn't find the words or was afraid to ask.

Without saying a word, I turned and walked up the stairs, leaving Sophia in the pool alone, breathing heavily in the corner.

"You can stay and enjoy the pool a while longer if you'd like, but I'm going downstairs," I said, grabbing one of the towels to dry off. "I have a few phone calls to make and emails to write, so feel free to do whatever you'd like in the meantime. Just remember, you are not allowed to touch yourself, so do not finish what I started."

12