The Virtue Auction Ch. 17

Story Info
Rose finally fucks Sophia good and proper.
4.2k words
4.74
19k
20

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay on my belly between her legs, my face inches from her glistening pussy, I could see the gears turning in Sophia's head as she thought about the options I'd just given her. While she contemplated, I delicately traced circles around her clit with the very tip of my tongue, causing her to twitch and tense up occasionally from her increased post-orgasmic sensitivity.

"I uh... I think I just want to cum," she said sheepishly as her cheeks blushed.

"Oh kitten, I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed that you would say that, but not entirely surprised," I replied. "Are you really that eager to be done with me? I thought you were starting to really enjoy this. Or is the call of a million dollars outweighing your desire to keep playing with me?"

"I umm... uhh..." Sophia stammered, looking ashamed at herself.

"But what disappoints me most is that you think that I'd actually let you cum after an answer like that," I continued, laughing in disbelief and shaking my head. "I mean, you realize that I've spent the last 2 nights practicing my control over you and your orgasms. I know your tells, and can probably sense when you're about to cum better than you can yourself. Remember, I told you last night before you first entered this room that your pussy belongs to me now. I own you, and I have more control over your body than you realize."

Sophia appeared to immediately regret her decision, but she remained silent, unsure if she should apologize. She shifted uneasily, propping herself up onto her elbows so she could look at me between her legs.

"The money drove your decision, didn't it?" I asked. "You just can't wait to get your hands on it, can you?"

Sophia nodded shamefully.

"I can't blame you," I said, starting to kiss and lick her clit between words. "You're young..."

*kiss*

"Naive..."

*lick*

"Raised middle class at best..."

*kiss*

"So a million dollars..."

*kiss*

"Is more than you'd ever..."

*lick*

"Dreamed of having."

I slipped my tongue between the folds of her lips and slid it down and back up her wet slit a few times. Sophia gasped, closing her eyes and breathing in deeply.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss Rose," Sophia moaned softly.

"So then why would you want it to end so soon?" I asked rhetorically. "I've only just begun to open your eyes to the world of lesbian sex. But what say we up the ante a bit if you're so driven by my money?"

I took my thumb and began to firmly rub circles around her clit as I spoke to her. Sophia moaned louder and rolled her head back a little.

"How much am I paying you for this? One and quarter million?" I asked, still rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Mm-hmm, yes Miss Rose," Sophia nodded as she moaned.

"I will double that if you can manage to resist cumming for the rest of the night," I proposed. "So two and a half million dollars if you don't cum, or one and a quarter of you do."

"Are you serious?" Sophia's eyes popped back open in surprise.

"Absolutely serious," I replied. "There are 2 things in life I never joke around with: business deals, and sex, and this happens to fall under both categories. Now I know it's not in writing like our original contract, but I'll consider this just as binding. You will just have to take me at my word, and I think I've done enough to show that you can trust me."

"Ok, I trust you," Sophia nodded vigorously. "I'll try not to cum."

"Oh I hope you'll do more than just try," I said, moving my thumb away and diving back in.

I teased her outer lips a bit more, brushing the tip of my tongue up and down around the outside of her pussy, cleaning the juices off of her before sealing my lips around the hood of her clit and sucking gently. I heard another gasp from Sophia as I flicked at her clit with my tongue. I alternated between side to side and up and down motions across her clit while maintaining a constant suction.

"Oh my god, Miss Rose, that feels amazing!" Sophia moaned loudly.

She let herself lay back down to fully enjoy the work I was doing on her sex, and I felt her cautious hand on the top of my head. I buried my face a little deeper against her womanhood, sucking a little harder and licking her sensitive nub more firmly with my tongue. Her fingers began to comb through my hair, putting the slightest amount of pressure against the back of my head, pulling my face in against her mound. I took my index finger and teased her hole a little before slipping my finger inside of her. Her warm wetness accepted my slender finger easily and I quickly found her g-spot.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sophia exclaimed, arching her back a little.

I began to apply a firm pressure to her g-spot, rubbing it as I continued to suck on her clit. I switched techniques and began to nibble gently on her clit with my teeth, scraping it slightly to give her a different sensation. She gasped and bucked her hips against my face. I went back and forth between nibbling, sucking, and flicking her clit with my tongue all while simultaneously stimulating her g-spot with my finger. I made sure not to go too hard or too fast, wanting to prolong her pleasure, but still wanting to slowly drive her closer to the edge.

I paid close attention to her body language, watching from my perfect vantage point between her legs for signs that she might be getting close to orgasm. Her nipples hardened into little pointy peaks atop the small mounds of her breasts and I watched them rise and fall more rapidly as her breaths came faster and faster. Her hand on the back of my head curled up into a ball, firmly grasping my hair as she bucked harder against my face. Her free hand reached up to clutch one of her own breasts and give it a squeeze. I could feel her thighs against my ears as she gently clamped my head between them.

"Oh god, Miss Rose... I..." she began to say as I could tell she was getting closer to orgasm.

I began to slow my pace, easing up the pressure I applied to her g-spot. I stopped sucking her clit and began to only lick slow circles, trying to keep her at her heightened level of arousal without pushing her any closer to orgasm. However, she instinctively pulled harder on my hair, trying to force my face into her pussy as if wanting more, and I realized then that I'd given her too much freedom by leaving her unbound. She knew she would get paid at this point, and to a young girl like her a million dollars was just as good as two million. So I pulled my finger out of her warmth and stopped licking.

"Let go of my hair, kitten," I said calmly but firmly.

She immediately obeyed and let go, unclamping her legs from my head and scooting back away from me as if startled.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked, panting to catch her breath. Her cheeks and upper chest were rosy red from arousal.

"No, kitten, I did something wrong," I explained, getting up on my hands and knees and crawling off the bed. "I made the mistake of leaving you untied, thinking you could control yourself better. You were trying to cum, weren't you?"

"N-no Miss Rose!" Sophia stammered, pulling her knees up and hugging her knees to her chest. "I mean, not intentionally. It just felt so good, I couldn't help it."

"Well if you can't control your own urges, then I will have to control them for you," I said, opening my chest of bondage supplies and gathering up more ropes. "Sit up straight in the middle of the bed, kitten."

Sophia obeyed and positioned herself in the middle of the bed sitting cross legged with her back straight. She had beautiful posture when she made an effort. I climbed up and sat behind her, taking her arms and pulling them behind her back. I took a long piece of rope and started by tying her wrists together, then continued wrapping the rope around her arms traveling upward binding her forearms together behind her back. I tied it one more time at her elbows. She grunted as I pulled tightly so that her elbows touched together, forcing her shoulders back which made her chest stick out a little.

"Is that too tight?" I asked, moving around to her front.

"Umm, a little," Sophia mumbled.

"Good," I said with a smirk, pushing against her shoulders.

Sophia yelped as she toppled backwards onto the mattress, unable to stop her fall. I took one of her legs, bent it at the knee until her heel touched the back of her thigh and tied her ankle to her thigh, wrapping the rope around her leg multiple times and tying it again closer to her knee so that she couldn't extend her leg. I then did the same to her other leg, leaving her frog tied on her back.

I opened the drawer of my nightstand and pulled out my strap on harness, then went over to my shelves of toys to select a dildo to attach to my harness. I had a wide range of sizes to pick from, the smallest being about 5 and a half inches long and about the same girth as your average man's penis, and my largest being an absurd 12 inches long with twice the girth. The sadist in me wanted to use my big boy, but I knew it would be too much for Sophia's first time and might cause her to use the safe word in record speed. I also didn't want to start too small though. I wanted to push her limits, to fuck her with something big enough to leave her feeling completely filled, maybe even a little stretched.

So I selected a toy that was 8 inches long and a little on the thick side. It was a tie-dyed blue and silver, rigid with a slight upward curve to it, and it had a few interesting bumps and ridges that made it look more like a fantastical creature's phallus instead of a regular human one. I attached it to my harness, and stepped into it, securing it around my waist.

When I turned back towards the bed, Sophia was looking over in my direction. Her eyes widened when she saw the size of the dildo strapped to my hips.

"Are you going to fuck me with that?" She asked incredulously.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't it? To get fucked and lose your virginity?" I asked in return.

"But... but it's huge!" She exclaimed, squirming in her bonds.

"Oh kitten, this isn't even my biggest," I laughed. "But it's also not my smallest. It might be a little uncomfortable at first, maybe even a little bit painful, but you'll get used to the size. I'll start slow, I promise."

I climbed back up onto the bed, crawling in between Sophia's frog tied legs and pushed them apart. I lined myself up and touched the tip of the dildo against her slit. I rubbed it up and down between her lips to get the tip wet, and spit on it to pre-lube it a little.

"Ready?" I asked, looking deep into her eyes.

Sophia locked eyes with me and nodded hesitantly.

"I'm not convinced. Do you want this or not?" I asked again, holding her legs apart and pressing the tip against her entrance but not yet penetrating her.

"Yes, Miss Rose, I want it," Sophia said meekly.

"Want what?" I pried further, not hearing the words I wanted to hear.

"I want you to fuck me, Miss Rose!" She said louder.

"Ask nicely," I said, leaning into her and teasing her even more.

"Will you please fuck me Miss Rose?" She asked, almost begging now.

Finally I pushed against her with my hips, slowly sliding the tip of the dildo inside her.

"Oh my god!" She gasped, eyes widening as the thick toy penetrated her virgin pussy.

I kept pushing, gradually inserting the dildo until it sunk about halfway into her, then paused. I pulled out a little bit, but not all the way, then pushed again, farther this time. She grimaced as her tight pussy accepted three quarters of the toy's length.

"Almost there, kitten. Breathe. You ok?" I asked, trying to make sure she wasn't in too much pain right off the bat.

Sophia took two quick breaths and nodded, "I'm ok, but it's so big!"

I pulled back one more time, then pushed in again, slowly sheathing the dildo inside her all the way until it was fully enveloped. She winced and closed her eyes as the toy bottomed out inside of her. I held it there for a moment, deep within her as my hips touched hers. I let go of her thighs and leaned forward to kiss her sensually. She relaxed and melted a little as our lips locked and our tongues danced with each other for a moment. I could feel her hard nipples on my skin as our breasts pressed together.

"Does that feel good?" I asked softly.

"Mmm-hmm," she hummed, nodding slightly.

"Be glad you're first time is with me," I cooed. "A man wouldn't take this much care with you. He'd simply thrust and thrust without regard for how you felt, only caring about how his dick feels inside you. This toy gives me no feeling, so I can focus solely on your pleasure."

Slowly I pulled my hips back. Sophia let out a low moan as the dildo evacuated her soaking wet pussy. When the tip was almost out, I thrusted back in a little faster. Sophia gasped again, eyes wide and mouth agape as the toy plunged into her. I didn't pause this time, and instead withdrew again right as our hips connected, beginning a steady pace of thrusting in and out.

"Fuuuuck meee..." Sophia growled as the thick dildo slowly slid in and out of her cunt.

"That's what I'm doing," I smirked.

I fucked her slowly at first, as I had promised, letting her get used to the feeling of the thick, fake cock stretching her tight pussy. Every now and then she would grunt, clench her teeth, and squeeze her eyes shut as the toy bottomed out against her cervix, but I watched her face carefully to make sure it wasn't too much. For now it seemed her pleasure outweighed what little discomfort she felt. I propped myself up as I continued to thrust slowly, sensually, supporting my weight with one hand on the mattress. I let my other hand roam her body, caressing her face, neck, and chest. I gently squeezed one breast, and pushed in harder until I couldn't push any more, sinking the toy as deep as I could. I gyrated my hips a little, grinding against hers with the dildo fully buried inside her.

"Oh my god!" Sophia moaned loudly, eyes rolling back into her head.

"Mmm, I think she likes it," I said playfully with an ear to ear grin.

I withdrew again, only halfway this time before pushing back in, starting a series of half thrusts, a little faster than before, but still fairly slow. I let go of her breast and meandered my hand down to her mound. I took my thumb and began to rub her clit as I kept thrusting, halfway out, all the way in, halfway out, all the way in. Sophia couldn't even form words anymore as she moaned, groaned, and grunted at the feeling of being filled over and over by the large toy. I pressed firmly on her clit with my thumb, rubbing quick circles as I gradually picked up my thrusting pace.

"Open your eyes, kitten," I said softly. "Look at me."

Sophia obeyed, tilting her head slightly to lock eyes with me as I fucked her bound form. Her mouth hung slightly open as she moaned one long continuous moan, the pitch wobbling slightly each time I hit the apex of my stroke. My pace had picked up quite a bit of speed now and I was thrusting a bit more forcefully. I could see Sophia's face contort in a mix of blissful pleasure and uncomfortable pain and her moan rose in pitch to a squeal. The telltale rosy blush began to appear on her cheeks and upper chest and before she even had a chance to tell me she was getting close I withdrew completely from her tight pussy and ceased my stimulation of her clit.

Sophia's squeal morphed into a whine, but it quickly faded as she realized she should have expected me to stop. I wasn't going to let her cum so quickly. In fact, I was even hesitant to edge her in case she deliberately tried to cum.

"Oh my fucking god..." she panted, catching her breath. "That was amazing!"

"Penetration feels good, doesn't it?" I asked coyly.

"Yeah, I like it a lot," Sophia admitted. "But it's so big, and it does hurt a little, but like not super painful though. Can we maybe..."

Sophia trailed off, clamping her mouth shut. I raised an eyebrow at her, knowing what she was going to ask, and felt a little pride that she caught herself before the words came out. She wanted to try a smaller one to see if it wouldn't hurt. She must have known my answer would be no.

"Maybe what, kitten?" I asked mischievously.

"Nevermind," Sophia mumbled sheepishly, breaking eye contact and looking away.

"No no, I want to know what you wanted to ask," I pried.

Sophia hesitated for a moment, contemplating if she should insist on not asking or obey.

"Ask your question," I ordered.

"Can we um... can we try a smaller one?" She finally asked in a meek voice.

I chuckled a bit before answering, "No kitten, we can not. I told you I was going to find your limits and push them, so the only way we are going from here is up. But ask me another silly question like that and you may not like the answer you hear. Understand?"

"Yes Miss Rose," Sophia replied, making eye contact again.

"Now, where were we?" I mused as I a grabbed hold of her hips and dragged her over to the side of the bed.

I got off and stood at the side of the bed, positioning Sophia on the edge of the mattress. I took her frog tied legs, closed them together and rolled her onto her side so she laid in a sort of fetal position with her arms still tightly bound behind her back and her ass facing the edge towards me. Her slit was at the perfect height for my strap-on as I lined myself up. I touched the tip of the dildo to her pink, puffy lips, pushing them apart but not penetrating her yet. I teased her with it some more, rubbing the toy back and forth along her slick slit, listening to her moan softly.

"Do you want to feel it inside you again?" I asked seductively.

"Yes Miss Rose," Sophia replied, turning her head so she could see me.

"Hmm, will you be a good girl and not cum?" I smirked.

"I'll be a good girl, I promise! Please Miss Rose?" Sophia begged.

She tried to wriggle to indicate she was ready for more, but bound as he was, and in this position, she couldn't get much movement. It was amusing to watch her try though, and it even seemed that she was actually starting to enjoy being tied up, having no control or power.

"Please what?" I asked, lining the toy up to her hole and ever so slightly pushing the tip in.

"Please fuck me-Oh fffff-nnnnggg!" Sophia cried out, squeezing her eyes shut and grunting as I plunged my strap-on into her all the way with a single, quick thrust.

I could get more leverage standing up, and the smack as my hips connected with her ass echoed through the room. I let out a short, maniacal chuckle at her reaction before pulling out almost all the way and thrusting in again. Sophia grunted once more but took the big toy all the way in like a trooper. With her legs together like this the fake cock would feel even bigger than it was, giving her that much more feeling of fullness within her, intensifying both the pleasure and pain.

"Good girl," I cooed, rubbing the small of her back as she took another hard thrust.

I continued the technique of pulling almost all the way out, and quickly thrusting back in, purposely being a bit rough to see if she would say anything. To my surprise, she opened her eyes to look at me again, watching me fuck her. Her gaze drifted downward from my face, drawn by the jiggle of my plump breasts as each time I plunged the dildo into her. Her vaguely pained expression began to fade, so I picked up my pace, going harder and faster, until it returned.

"Miss Rose... slow down please... I can't take it," Sophia said with a grimace.

I ignored her, and continued to pound her tight pussy with my strap-on. I had warned her early on that I would do just that, ignoring all attempts to get me to stop or slow down unless she used the safe word. Perhaps she was overwhelmed and had simply forgotten. Either way, I intended to stick to my words.

"Please... Miss Rose... It's too much..." Sophia pleaded.

12