The Virus Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and Amy submit to Amy's ex-lover who is now a Futa.
4.3k words
3.88
13.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKam
JackKam
24 Followers

All characters in the story are fictional and over the age of 18

---------------------------

Jack and Amy

Jack and Amy got married in 2047, they lived a happy life. Amy, at the time, was an Associate at a consulting firm and Jack was the VP of Sales at a major CPG company. Jack was above average in looks as well as dick size, he rocked Amy's world in bed every night. Amy was a 5'4 attractive bisexual woman with C cup breasts, an ass to die for and an insatiable appetite for sex. She could fuck for hours straight, without any breaks. Amy was submissive in bed, she enjoyed getting dominated by Jack. Jack loved to be the Dom, he would spank her weekly for discipline, fuck her face for his pleasure, make her beg and crawl for his cock. At times he even degraded her for his pleasure, making her lick his cum off the floor, calling her names to demean her and she loved it. They never tried having children as a fertility test revealed that Amy can't conceive a child, and so they decided not to have a child.

After the virus, Jack lost his position as a VP and started working as a janitor in the same company. His old assistant Bella was now the new VP and she took over his office. It killed him everyday, as he watched her in his old office, which now he had to clean everyday on her orders. She saw to it that he's humiliated and learns his new place. He was ordered to clean the floor on his hands and knees, with a single cloth while she held a meeting in the office with 5 other women. So here he was, on his hands and knees cleaning the floor beneath the boots of these women who once worked for him, as his employees. There were manners and etiquettes that he had to follow. If he wants one of them to lift their feet so he can clean the floor beneath them, he had to kiss her shoe and wait for her to lift it with his head bowed and when they lift it, he was supposed to lick that part clean while the powerful woman would use the back of his head as a footrest. This was common for every man in the world.

On the other hand, Amy was promoted to the position of senior associate and her former boss was now a toilet cleaner. She enjoyed the same power as many other women in the world. She used single men for her pleasure, as they lapped up for hours on her pussy, working hard to make her cum. Like every other woman, she was desperate for girl cock as well. Amy had a girlfriend before Jack, called Scarlet and they dated each other for 5 years. However, when Amy met Jack, they fell in love instantly and she left Scarlet for him, but there were times when she cheated on Jack with her but Jack loved her too much and forgave her for it. The guilt of cheating made Amy more submissive towards Jack and he often used it to get his way with her in bed. Jack was always intimidated by Scarlet, she was taller than him at 6'2 while he was just 5'7, she was very attractive with huge breasts and an amazing ass. Even though she was attractive, Jack hated her and he thought that he wouldn't fuck her even if she was the last person on earth. Scarlet felt the same about Jack.

Scarlet was a programmer for a big firm and she was good with computers. She even had a girlfriend named Mati, a 5'2 drop dead gorgeous woman with DD tits, a huge ass and puffy lips, she was so hot that she can make a man cum just by kissing his cock, but she was into women and was deeply in love with Scarlet. She was also very submissive to her, even before the virus, she would spend hours on her knees licking her pussy. With the spread of the virus, she became the HOD and was among the board of directors of the firm.

Even though she had a hot girlfriend, she was still very much in love with Amy but wanted her to pay for what she did. She hacked into her computer and found out that Amy was desperate for a girl cock. What Amy didn't know is that the virus had given Scarlet a big 9" girl cock. Looking at Amy's desperation for girl cock, Scarlet started to devise a plan. She knew that Amy goes to her favourite bar each evening after work.

So one Friday, at 6 pm Scarlet went to that bar with Mati. She sat on a table in the middle of the bar, while Mati got on her knees under the table to worship her girl cock. As Mati was sucking her girl cock, everyone in the bar noticed and Scarlet became the center of attention. It was common for futas to become a center of attention, they were revered by people wherever they went. Soon, many horny women started stripping and crawling towards the superior goddess. They gathered around her table rubbing their tits on the floor, spreading their pussies and ass for her, desperately begging her to pound and stretch their holes.

Amy was sitting at a corner table when she noticed the women crawling and begging for the girl cock, she couldn't resist and immediately stripped and crawled towards her. As soon as she got close to her, she stopped, she couldn't believe her eyes. She saw Scarlet, sitting on her chair like the goddess she was, while numerous hot women licking her boots, licking the floor, spreading their holes just for her entertainment, while a very hot woman was worshipping her big girl cock. The sight made her very horny and at the same time filled her with regret. Tears came out of her eyes, watching her past lover being worshipped by women as hot or even hotter than her. Soon their eyes met and Scarlet winked at her with a smirk face. Amy couldn't think straight, lust took over her mind.

She bent over a table, still maintaining eye contact with her lover and started spanking herself, after each spank she said "I'm a pathetic slut, please forgive me Goddess Scarlet."

She gave herself 10 slaps on each butt cheek, after which she knelt on the table. Taking out a 7 inch dildo from her purse, she started sucking on it like a cock hungry whore. She sucked on it for 20 minutes before bending over and facing her ass and pussy to the goddess.

She inserted the cock in her wet pussy and started playing with it, still maintaining eye contact with Goddess Scarlet all this while. She was so horny that within a minute she was beginning to cum, her eyes pleaded in front of the goddess as if she was asking permission to cum but Goddess Scarlet nodded her head, signalling her that she doesn't have permission to cum. She then picked up one of the cock hungry whores licking her boots and stuck a finger in her ass. As she saw her signal, Amy removed the cock from her pussy and started to slowly penetrate her ass with it.

She had never done anal sex before, even with Jack being dominant, she never let him fuck her in the ass. But with Goddess Scarlet, it was different, she wanted to please her so bad that she was willing to do anything and everything she said.

Watching the woman she loved, degrading and humiliating herself for her, was more than Goddess Scarlet could take and she came on the sight of Amy fucking her ass. As soon as she started cumming, she removed her cock from Mati's mouth and started spraying her cum all over the cock hungry sluts beneath her. The sluts went crazy for the futa cum, greed and lust took over their mind as they desperately started catching her load in their mouths. She came for a minute straight, so much cum that each and every cock hungry slut got to taste it. Even Goddess was amazed by the amount of cum she produced, it was probably because of Amy, she thought.

Amy was still fucking her own ass with a dildo as she wasn't ordered to stop. Goddess Scarlet couldn't resist anymore, she got up from her chair and started walking towards her ex girlfriend, who will soon be her fuckhole that she can use how she pleases. Amy's heart starting thumping as her ex girlfriend and soon to be owner, walked towards her. She was nervous as she had never had sex with a Futa before and the biggest cock she had taken was the 7" dildo. Jack had a 6 1/2" cock so Goddess Scarlet's 9" cock was a monster for her. She braced herself for what was going to happen next.

As Goddess Scarlet walked towards her, Mati and the cock hungry sluts followed her on all fours, but she didn't care about anyone of them, her hunger and lust for Amy was very powerful. As she reached near the table, she held her hand and removed the dildo from it. She held her waist from behind and kissed her passionately, Amy was lost in her ex lover. It had been a long time since she experienced being with a dom.

While they were making out, the cock sluts starting worshipping their feet. It was considered that if a Futa chose a woman to fuck, she becomes superior to other women. Mati, on the other hand, started licking her owner's balls. She was well trained by Goddess Scarlet and she knew that her Goddess will fuck whoever she pleases and it was in her best interest to be submissive and supportive. Amy was so wet that she was leaking ,as her juices ran over her feet and onto the greedy tongues of the cocksluts. Goddess Scarlet then broker the kiss and bent her all the way on the table, as she directed her cock in her fuckdoll's pussy. Amy came as soon as Goddess entered in her pussy, in that moment she knew that she was no longer in control of her life, she knew that her life was now Scarlet's and she would live to please and serve her new Goddess.

After pounding her pussy and having her cock cleaned by one of the cock hungry sluts, Goddess Scarlet put a collar on Mati, attached a leash to it and walked outside the bar. As she was leaving, she ordered the cum sluts to lick Amy's pussy clean. The cum sluts were grateful to have the privilege of licking futa cum and lapped on it like hungry bitches.

Amy was in another world, she had never experienced such pleasure in her entire life and something snapped in her, she could realize that this was a turning point in her life, one that will change her life completely and take her towards the part of submission and devotion towards her ex lover and her superior girl cock.

As soon as she reached home she ordered Jack to lie down on the floor and mounted on him. She fucked his face for nearly an hour, constantly thinking about Goddess Scarlet and her girl cock. Every time before cumming she begged for permission out loud,

"Please Goddess may I cum, please goddess I beg for your permission, let this fuckdoll cum."

While this was happening, Goddess Scarlet could clearly see from the laptop's webcam that she had hacked and as she watched the effects of her futa cum on her ex lover, she made Mati worship her big girl cock.

Jack was having a really hard time worshipping her "ex slave's" pussy as she literally bounced on his face with her full weight thinking about her new "Goddess" that he didn't know about. He was wondering who this new "Goddess" was, he hoped for her to be supportive of his problem and try to make him feel better about fucking his wife. He really wanted to know who she was but he knew better than to speak without his Mistress' permission. Although losing his confidence in bed did make the process smoother, it was really difficult for him to submit, even to Amy and he had never thought about the aspect of some futa fucking his wife. Despite these facts, his 2 1/2 inch dick got really hard at the fact that Amy is submitting to another woman and would regularly be fucked by her big girl cock. He was shocked and ashamed at this fact but there wasn't much he could do about it.

After her intension session with the slaveboy, Mistress Amy started sending naked pictures of herself to Goddess Scarlet. She took pictures on all fours, rubbing her tits on the floor, deepthroating big dildo, fucking her pussy with it, and in one of the pictures she made Jack lie down on the floor naked and crushed his head on the floor with the bottom of her boot. The last picture worked its magic on Goddess Scarlet, who hated Jack and now could have him squirm beneath her big girl cock. She texted Amy back saying that she will have to formally please her if she wants to become her fuckdoll. Amy jumped as she read the message and invited her soon-to-be Goddess at her place for dinner. All this while Jack was unaware of the fact the Amy's new soon-to-be Goddess is Scarlet, a woman he hates.

Amy ordered Jack to make arrangements for dinner and started planning the night when she will finally submit to a superior Futa. She went out to shop for the occasion, as she wanted it to be perfect. She got new clothes, really slutty ones that would amplify her perfect breasts and big ass. She also went to the sex store where she got a small pink chastity cage that was 2 1/2 inches as well as a leash and a collar for Jack. She even got a collar for herself that Goddess Scarlet might like to put on her.

Jack was cleaning the house thoroughly, as was ordered by his Mistress along with prepping for Dinner, which had to be perfect. He was really nervous about who the Futa was gonna be, he had never seen Amy so excited about something and someone. As he was cleaning the floor, he head keys and rushed towards the door, bowing in front of it. As Amy entered the house, he fell onto her feet and started kissing her shoes. Amy kicked him away and started walking towards the living room. Jack followed on all fours kissing the floor she walked on and lied down on his stomach in front of the couch, as his Mistress sat on it. As Jack was licking her shoes, Amy started talking about her plan for that night. She had made some rules for Jack, which are as follows:

You will slither on the floor like a worm, throughout the night

You will not speak until spoken to

You will treat the Goddess' pet as your superior and call her Ma'am

You will worship the ground Goddess' walks on, throughout the nigh, failure to do so will result in punishment

You will not lick Goddess' shoes unless she thinks you are worthy enough to lick them

You will beg for permission before licking any of our shoes

You will follow any and every order given to you by anyone tonight

She pauses for a while as she removes the chastity cage from the bag and continues "You will be wearing this from now on and its keys will go to the Goddess."

Jack, who was licking her shoes all this while, looked up to see what she was holding. He was terrified as he saw what it was, he heard about the chastity cage and how some women preferred to locked their men in chastity, but he never expected this from Amy. It made him even more nervous that now his relief will be decided by the new Futa. He felt like his entire life was crashing in front of him but still couldn't do anything about it. Mistress Amy ordered him to kneel, as she put the chastity cage on, he was relieved that at least it won't hurt as it was the exact size for this hard cock. However, it made Mistress Amy laugh as the cage tilted down a bit, as it was big for his flaccid dick.

Amy couldn't wait for her Goddess to come, to please her. She made Jack lie down in front of the door while she knelt in front of it. After a little while, there was a knock on the door and Amy opened it, trying hard to contain her excitement. She knelt right after opening the door, as a sign of submission to her Goddess. Goddess Scarlet's big girl cock, twitched at the sight of her new fuckdoll kneeling in front of her. Amy bowed her head and lifted her hands to hand over her collar so that her new Goddess can put it on her and claim her submission. Goddess Scarlet let go of Mati's leash, who was behind her on all fours, as she picked up the collar and out it on her new fuckdoll.

She steps on Jack as she walks in the house with her two pets crawling behind her and Jack, hardly recovered from the trampling, slithers behind her worshipping the ground she walks on. As they reach in the living room, she sits on the throne-like chair that was kept for her in the center of the room with Mati kneeling on her side and Amy kneeling in front of her. Jack looks pathetic, slithering on the floor and worshipping the ground his new Goddess walked on, so Goddess Scarlet couldn't help with chuckle on his condition.

As he entered the room, he saw her, his new Goddess, just as he thought his life couldn't get any worse, he saw the woman he hates, sitting on a throne in what used to be his living room, with your wife collared and in hot revealing clothes kneeling in front of her, begging to be her fuckdoll. On top of that, she will not only control his orgasms but his entire life now and he couldn't do anything about it. He just laid there in his defeat, trying hard to control his tears and not show weakness in front of his new Goddess.

Amy started kissing Goddess Scarlet's shoes, begging for permission to speak. Goddess Scarlet slapped her fuckdoll in her whore face and gave her permission to speak. Amy thanked her Goddess started begging, she wanted to be her fuckdoll, she wanted to serve and worship her big girl cock, she would do anything to please her. She then handed her the key to Jack's chastity cage and said that you cock will be the only cock that will ever go inside me so I have locked Jack's cock and only you will have the key.

Goddess Scarlet was impressed, she took the keys from Amy's hand and ordered Jack to show her his 'boiclit'. As soon as Jack kneeled, Goddess Scarlet and Mati started laughing at him. The small pink chastity cage was still tilted. Amy continued as her Goddess was laughing, she said that the chastity cage is 2.5 inches big, that's as big as his hard cock and the reason why I got such a 'big' chastity cage is I thought it would please you even more knowing that he's rock hard inside but his release depends on whether you allow it or not.

Goddess Scarlet was really impressed by what Amy had done. She ordered Amy to crawl towards her and she whipped out her big girl cock. She put the cock on her forehead, Amy was in heaven as she sniffed her balls from beneath the big girl cock. Goddess Scarlet said,

"Do you take the pleasure of this Big Girl Cock to be your only purpose and goal in life! Do you declare the dissatisfaction of this Big Girl Cock to be your greatest enemy! Do you submit everything, your holes, your body, your soul and your mind to this Big Girl Cock."

Amy gets extremely wet listening to her new Goddess, she's literally leaking like a tap. She starts licking and kissing her big girl cock as she screams in excitement

"I do, my Goddess, I submit my holes, my whole life, everything I own and I declare that your dissatisfaction is my greatest enemy and I will work everyday of my entire life to please and serve you."

Goddess Scarlet was the happiest she had ever been, she lifted Amy off the floor and in her lap to give her a passionate kiss that lasted for over 5 minutes. Both of them were in pure ecstasy, as Amy positioned herself on the Big Girl Cock. Goddess Scarlet ordered boiclit to crawl towards her and lick her balls as she fucked his wife. Boiclit crawled towards her, defeated, head bowed and started licking her balls. For some reason it was much better than expected. They were sweaty but her sweat tasted liked sweet water. He loved the taste so much, she rigorously started to lick and suck it.

Goddess Scarlet reacted, "Someone really wants some release for its boiclit, keep lapping at it you pathetic little bitch."

After pounding her whore pussy for 20 minutes, Goddess Scarlet was on the verge of cumming. She picked up Amy from her cock and threw her on the couch, ordering Mati to get on all fours next to her. Mati, jumped on the couch spreading her ass cheeks, while boiclit was crawling behind his Goddess, continued licking her balls. She penetrated Amy's ass, her precum working as lubricant, the cock went in with a rough thrust. Amy screamed with pain at first and then felt the pleasure of her big girl cock entering her tight anal whole for the first time. The stimulation was too much for Goddess and she came right in her ass, she filled it up with cum and pulled out before penetrating Mati's ass with her cum.

JackKam
JackKam
24 Followers
12