The Viscosities of the Desires

Story Info
Sleeping with my head in my brother's lap.
3.2k words
4.38
41.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after my eighteenth birthday was the first time. It was comfortable on the couch with my head in my older brother's lap, rolling my cheek so gently up and down his hardened cock, his rough fingertips lightly brushing my temple as his hand rested on my soft blonde ponytail.

What is it if he thinks I'm asleep? What is it if he knows I'm not? What is the vanishing point of sex and lucidity?

We had slept like this in the living room many times growing up. It was no big deal. I'd often fall asleep, he would wake me up after the late show or whatever, then we'd go to our rooms and go to bed.

Then, we grew up.

Neither one of us knew what really existed on the other side of the blanket separating us, anymore but there was no denying that the rhythm and intensity of that infinitesimal rolling pressure, was linked with his caress.

It began with the light gyration of my head. He exhaled a soft whisper.

"Mmm ..."

His fingers in my hair slightly increase their speed. I feel his cock begin to swell from under the blanket against my cheek.

"God ... " Almost inaudible. I am unsure if it is only my imagination.

I increase the pressure of my head against him, feeling his fingers press just a little more firmly. A breath faintly escapes his lips

. "Yeah ... that ... that's ..."

He pushes himself up against me, his fingers speed up just a little bit as they blend strands of my hair.

"Mmm—oh ... oh yes ..." His whisper is so faint, perhaps only to be heard by himself.


I slowly transition from a gyration to a straight up and down motion so that the back of my head comes to a stop at the tip of his cock. I press down with several short, milking strokes before slowly rolling my head back down his hard shaft. My heart jumps. I think I might have heard my name.

"oh yeah 'Km' "

He continues to softly moan under his breath as I roll my cheek over his hard cock and come to a stop, face down with my lips pressing against the base.

I am fighting to control myself. I bite at his cock with my lips through the blanket as if by reflex. His whisper grows louder as he strains to contain

it.

" I can't ... ohh ... oh goddamn ..."

His hand presses the back of my head. I help him to ejaculate with short back and forth pumps with my lips as they are being held against the base. His whisper makes intermittent contact with his vocal

cords as he tenses and jerks.

"I-I'I'm oh unh unh Kmm."

He is holding me down. I can feel the throbbing muscles of his veined pole as they flex and squirt cum into his pants. I feel his hands continue to hold me in place until it fades. He loosens and exhales slowly.

He knew it happened. I knew it happened. A real, physical event, throbbing and jerking against my cheek, pulsing and undulating as my lips were pressed against the blanket.

The absence of mutuality and acknowledgment caused an electrifying tension during every moment of the days that followed. A bizarre tolerance developed, but there was still unfinished business.

Several weeks had passed, and I found myself frequently attempting to steer our conversations toward any topic where sexual overtones could be introduced.

"Have you ever been to a bachelor party?" I asked my brother, as he sifted through a large box of videotapes he bought at a garage sale earlier that day.

"No, why do you ask?" He does not break his fascination with one particular cassette in his hands.

"Oh, I don't know," I began, "my friend said her older brother went to one, and they had this woman dressed as a nurse with a gigantic hypoderm— "

He is clearly not listening to a word of this. He is absorbed by whatever is printed on the tape's bright pink sleeve.

"Steve, are you listening to me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm listening." He hunched his shoulders. "Jesus Christ, it's cold tonight, I hope the furnace repair guy comes tomorrow," he said.

He tossed the tape to the side, separate from the others he was sorting through, and rapidly rubbed his palms together, stopping briefly to blow clouds of condensed vapor into them. Now he is ready to pretend I have his full attention

"So yeah, you said there was a gigantic nurse and—"

"Oh, skip it." I gestured to the pink-sleeved tape he had been examining. "What was it about that tape that is was interesting?"

He looked around. "What tape?" He picked up the pink tape I was pointing at. "Oh, this? It's just a tape."

"Can I see?" I held my hand out. An icy draft swept under the comforter. I pulled it around my extended arm to seal out the cold.

He handed me the tape. "It's an 'adult movie,' " he admitted dismissively. He quickly grabbed another tape without looking at it, and inserted it into the deck.

"Cool! A 'porno!' " I exclaimed. I read the sleeve. "Ooo! 'Three Men and a Maybe.' " I slid the tape out of its sleeve. "Rambo?"

"What?" He whirled around to the screen as the copyright warning changed to a rapid assortment of clips depicting various sexual activities. "Fuck!"

I giggled as he franticly jabbed at the front panel. "Oh, let it play!" I teased him, adding, "What's the matter, scared you'll get a boner?"

"Yeah, right," he said, as the tape ejected.

If he only knew, I thought to myself, how many times I've snuck into his room and jerked off to his private collection when he's not around!

He took another tape from the box, slipped off the cover and flipped it over several times before inserting it. He rapidly hugged himself against the cold as he came over to the couch where I was lying. I lifted my head, and rested it in his lap as he sat back down.

"J-Jesus! It's fucking freezing in here!" he said, helping me pull the comforter around us as I rolled on to my side. I turned and looked up.

"Ever seen one of those movies?" I asked.

"What movies? Oh, the porno? Maybe," he said in a very casual tone.

I turned my head back on its side. "You meant 'a' porno, didn't you?" I covered my mouth with my fingers.

"Fine. Yes I have seen 'a' porno.' " Suddenly realizing his slip, he bumped his palm against the armrest. "Godamnit!" We both laughed, and he added, "What about you , have you ever seen one, Kimmy?"

"Yup." I answered with absolutely no hesitation.

"Oh." He was clearly disarned by my candor, but then...

"Okay, Kimmy, so tell me, what was in it?"

My brain's inner pharmacy instantly filled a delightful prescription. My heart raced as I prepared myself to recite an excerpt from one of his very own tapes.

"What was in it?" I asked. " What was in the porno I saw? Is that what you want to know?"

I could hardly control myself, my pulse pounding in my ears.

"Okay, okay, they had this like ... 'beer maiden,' right? You know, one of those 'German' girls in those like ... 'dresses' and she's got the two long blonde

braids ... you know? She's serving beer and—oh, I almost forgot—she has these huge gigantic tits and they're at this like ... festival and then this guy comes up and he's all feeling her up and ... and then she's all 'oh yeah' ... you know?

I paused a moment without looking up to give him a chance to make a noise or something. He was silent, so I kept going, my speech accelerating as I went on.


"Okay, so then they're in this like ... bedroom and the guy takes off his pants and sits on the bed and she gets down on her knees and—and she takes the guy's

dick and puts it in her mouth ... right? So she's got—she's got it in her mouth and she goes down and swallows the whole thing and—"

"Kimmy!" My brother's voice jarred me. "Keep your voice down. Jesus fucking Christ," he warned.

Ho-ho! Listen to 'Greg Brady,' admonishing his sister, 'Marsha!'

"Sorry!" I brought my voice to just above a whisper.

"So anyway," I continued, "she—she swallows the whole thing, and then she starts going up and down on it. Up and down. Up and down and then ... and then they show it up real close and you can see her spit running down the guy's dick ... right?

Then the guy ... he starts squeezing her tits with both hands and then he ... and then he grabs her head... "

I looked up to see that my brother had leaned forward, listening intently. I lowered my voice to a barely audible whisper. I rolled from my side on to my back. There was a brief pause as we stared at each other silently. I lidded my eyes and brought my voice even lower.

"Hey."

He leaned closer. I brought my voice so low, I was almost silently mouthing the words.

"You like this don't you?" I rested my teeth on my lower lip.

He brought his face in so close, our noses touched. A Cyclops eye blinked at me.

"So, 'Siskel and Ebert,' " he started. The eye looked left, right, then back at me, "just where did you see this movie?"

I swallowed hard, and grinned weakly.

He sat up and smiled at me. "It's cool," he said. He put his palms together and tapped his index fingers. "I've actually known about your little 'viewings' for a long time."

"H-How long have you known about it?" I asked.

"How long have you been eighteen?" he asked.


"Ah, ha-ha I get it!" I said.

"Ah, ha-ha you get it," he said. "But let me tell you something else," he whispered, "The thought of you getting off watching those movies is totally hot, but you know what's even hotter? Your absolutely obscene narrative, little Kimmy... " He brushed a

few strands of hair from my face, and gently dragged his fingers across my cheek.

"You wanna hear more?" I purred. I rocked my head back and forth against the growing hard-on that was pressing at the nape of my neck.

]"Yeah, Kim, tell me ... tell me, what was your favorite?" he asked as I continued rolling my head on his stiff shaft. "I want to hear about what turns you on Kimmy. What do you like?"

"Oh that's easy," I replied. "The one with the girl in the 'American flag' bikini and the guy's dick in between her tits. I loved that one!"

My brother was staring down at me with eyes as wide as saucers,

his mouth tight and small. I rolled from my back on to my side, my cheek feeling his engorged pole through the blanket.

"I liked how she was sliding her tits up and down on his unit without using her hands," I explained. "I don't know, just thought it was great how her bikini was holding it in there."

I was grinding my cheek against him, then I rolled on to my back again, looking up at him. I fanned

my fingers out across my cheeks.

"The best part, though, is when he starts cumming and she puts her mouth on it and its squirting against her lips and dripping all over her bikini?"

I closed my fingers and pressed my fists against the sides of my face.

"And it's getting in her hair and on her tits and everything? That was pretty cool. I liked her bracelet too ... I wonder where she bought that?"

My brother was speechless. My enthusiasm and attention to detail have betrayed not only the level of my interest, t but the number of times I've seen this bit of cinema as well.

I switched to laying on my side and began to roll my cheek up against his cock at an excruciatingly slow speed. He smiled and stroked my temple with the back of his fingernail.

"Oh, my god. Fucking Kimmy. You are something else," he said.

"Yeah, you liked that one?" I said while I nestled my face against his shaft, straining under the blanket.

"Oh, Kimmy—yes mmm yes that was very hot," he replied.

I turned and looked up. "That really did turn you on, didn't it?"

"Uhh, yes oh yes Kim. Very hot. Yeah, you're ... oh yeah, sis ..."

I turned back and put my hand on the blanket over his cock.

"She was hot in that outfit, huh?" I cooed.

"Yeah, Kim, I liked those ... nng—those big tits." I could feel him starting to tremble. I began masturbating his shaft through the blanket with my hand, feeling his hardness.

"You want to fuck a girl's tits, don't you?" My voice was crude and obscene.

"Oh god, Kim. Don't stop Kimmy—I'm gonna ... "

I flipped on to my back to face him and pressed my breasts together in my halter, forming an inviting cleavage.

"You'd like a girl to get you off with her tits, yes?" I growled, kneading my breasts to imply a milking motion.

"Kim. Kimmy! Nghh— Kimmy, wait—I can't ... oh fucking sweet mothe ..."

I turned on my side, my cheek pressed against his raging hard-on under the blanket. "You want your cock to cum between your sister's tits, right?"

"K-Kimmy ... yes cum in your mmm ... Kim--wait ... mmph! I-I ... "

"Make you cum." I turned again, face down, my mouth on the hard lump in the blanket, My breath hot on the material. "Make your cock cum." My voice was snarling and muffled. I burrowed my face into the blanket, biting my lips at the thick fabric. He was gyrating and thrusting back to me, his hands on my shoulder blades.

"Oh, yeah Kim. That's so good—so good yeah don't ... oh fucking yeah."

I was no longer in control of myself. I am taking it!

I pulled my arms out again and lifted myself up. My mouth was full of my own hair as I descended on him in a passionate kiss of hair and tongue pressing both into his mouth. He was left gasping as I yanked the blanket away and started ferociously pulling at his belt. He helped me get his pants down, his enormous cock laying on his stomach.

I slid my arms back around him and rested my head on his chest, my lips inches from the pulsing knob. I was mesmerized, drooling as it lightly bounced and brushed the hairs on his stomach. My saliva-soaked hair stuck to my cheek and lips. I tried to push it away with my tongue.

Then I felt his touch, oh, on my temple, caressing it with his fingernails. I grasped his hand and pulled it down to my halter, pressing his palm onto the terrycloth material covering my breast. I felt him gently pushing me down, down toward his cock. His hands seemed to know exactly what to do,

The final notes of the National Anthem faded to silence, then a deafening blast of white noise made both of us jump as the TV station signed off.

My brother, determined not to interrupt the moment, reached down for the cord running next to the couch. A crash, glass breaking, then ... silence.

I parted my lips in the quiet darkness. The only sound remaining in the room was that of my spit, shifting and flowing as my brother's cock entered my mouth.

"Oh my god, Kimmy. Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry," he whispered, as the reality of his flesh crossing the threshold of his sister's teeth set in. He was crying.

I was more turned on than I could ever have imagined. I didn't want him to feel bad, I wanted to tell him that it was okay. I wanted to ease his distress.

No one will know, no one will ever know.

I made a soothing sound, saddened my current state had prevented my crafting a dialogue that would come across in print.

How absurd, I mused. Table manners right now.

I stretched my jaws further. I want more, I want it all.

He released his grip on his shaft, returning his right hand to my head, holding it, pushing it, petting it gently, feeding my mouth.

I was like a newborn chick in a nest, beak wide open and shrieking for the looming mother bird to stuff its nourishment down my gulping throat.

"Yes, Kimmy ... yes ... take it ... that-that's a good little girl yes ... yes ..." Any remorse he demonstrated a moment ago, was apparently short-lived.

I tightened my lips and used my tongue to massage the underside of his shaft. I gagged a little as I felt the head begin to push into my throat. I relaxed and let him enter. I could hear my breathing get heavier through my nose as my throat closed around him and held tight. I could feel him slowly fucking my throat as several inches of his pole slid back and forth inside my neck.

"Yes ... yes ... Kimmy, oh baby doll ... that-that's it ... oh god ... yes Kimmy," he moaned.

With both hands gripping my head, he began steady intercourse, sliding the entire length in and out. His copulation with my mouth and throat was generating a desperate sensation, instantly exploding from my core.

I reached between my legs, and the first contact triggered a violent climax which shook me with pleasure. My body felt complete and fulfilled. I felt warm and comforted as if I were slowly lowered into a shimmering pool of 30 weight synthetic blend motor oil.

"Kim, oh baby ... Kimmy that feels so good ... you do it so good ... oh god, I'm gonna I'm ..."

I was completely orally impaled, holding it tightly in my throat. It felt like he perhaps was going to have an orgasm soon. I wanted him to have his orgasm in my mouth and throat, so I could feel every bit of what he was feeling.

"Kim! Kimmy! Oh, fuck! Kimmy, I-I'm gonna cum! Kimmy! I'm cumming!"

His cock was part of my body, I felt it. The writhing snake that was orally violating me began to erupt. A set of hot, thick ribbons injected into my throat, backflowing into my mouth. It forced up the gargling sound of my own desperate urgency.

"M-grlp? m-grlp! ... wait! I-I can't ... m-grlp! mgrlp! m-grlp!"

I continued a swallowing reflex as he held my head fast. His orgasm constricted and expanded inside my neck, my throat milking every last drop of it.

I rolled off of his lap to the floor on my knees before him, keeping his cock in my mouth.


He stroked behind my ear and I nuzzled his hand, my eyes wide and locked to his.

"Oh, Kimmy, what have we done? Whatever shall become of us now?"

His voice was tinged with post-ejaculatory regret. You know what I'm talking about here. Don't deny it.

I popped his softening cock out and tapped it on my chin as I thought for a moment.

I suddenly brightened. "Let's go to the tape!"