The Visit

Story Info
My wife's black bull stops by to visit.
2.6k words
3.97
70.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer57
writer57
62 Followers

A few months ago my wife and I placed an online ad for a "well-endowed black man." Of course we were inundated with replies, but eventually decided to meet a few in person at a local bar. The first few were real duds. We thanked them for meeting us and parted ways. We were about to give up on our adventure, when we met Jaymes. He's been our fantasy come alive.

It's Tuesday night around 7:00 and Laura and I are in bed reading getting ready to go to sleep, when our doorbell rings. We look at each other with anticipation in our eyes. I feel my cock stiffen and I know my wife is getting wet. I go downstairs, look through the peephole and see Jaymes. I open the door and am shocked to see another large black man standing next to him - he's never brought anyone with him before. We've never even discussed it.

I stand in silence for a moment before Jaymes brings me back to reality with, "Are you going to greet me?"

Remembering script we all created, I nervously glance at Jaymes before in a shaky voice "Good evening Master Jaymes, . . . w-would you like to . . .fuck my wife?"

"I would, thank you." as he and his friend come in to our home. I close the door behind them and lead them up to our bedroom. I'm not surprised to see my wife sitting up in bed with a huge grin on her face.

"Laura, Jaymes in here to fuck you and he brought a friend with him." My wife's face shows the expected shock as Jaymes and his friend enter our bedroom.

Standing in the middle of our bedroom, James speaks up, "Hi Laura, this is my friend Darnell. He didn't believe that I own a married white power couple."

Turning to me, he instructs, "David, I'd like your wife to give me a blow job right here."

Following the script and knowing the language that turns them both on, I say to my wife, "Laura honey, Master Jaymes wants you to kneel in front of him and suck is big black cock."

As I help her out of bed, Jaymes says, "Laura, tell Darnell what you do for work."

My wife answers truthfully, "I'm the Vice President at a bank." I can see Darnell is amazed.

I lead my wife in front of Jaymes, "Strip your wife first."

I lift my wife's silk chemise over her head exposing her beautiful 34 C breasts, slim waist and panties, and toss it onto the bed. Jaymes reaches out to fondle my wife's breasts as I kneel down to lower her panties. Jaymes says, "mmmm . . .I love these tities. David, tell Darnell about your work."

"I'm the Vice President for Marketing and I have a team of about 50 people." I tell them as my wife steps out of her panties. Again following the script we've developed over the past few months, I stand and kiss my wife on the lips, "Baby, I want you to kneel and suck Master Jaymes black dick."

Jaymes already has his cock out as I guide my wife to her knees. Jaymes turns to Darnell, realizing he's about to fall over from disbelief. "See I told you. He's a cuckold and she's a hotwife. They both get off on this."

Laura reaches out, and brings Jaymes semi-hard cock to her lips. She flicks her tongue over the head as she strokes his thick shaft with her hand.

Darnell finally speaks, "So her husband just stands there and watches to kind of approve everything?"

As my wife begins making love to Jaymes thick cock with her hand and mouth, Jaymes laughs, "Haha, at first, yes. To make sure she was safe. When I agreed to be their owner, I gained full control and changed a few things. Here watch this."

Turning to me, "David, handcuff your wife's hand behind her back."

While I get the handcuffs from our toy chest, Jaymes continues to explain our relationship to Darnell. "Mmmmm . . . damn your mouth feels good. . . I Told them I wouldn't fuck her anymore unless I got to completely control their sex life. They both agreed, so, Laura, tell Darnell the what you promised me"

As I cuff my wife's hands behind her back she stops sucking the cock in her hand and recites:

"My body is Master Jaymes' property. He can use me whenever, wherever, and however he wants. I will not let anyone touch Master Jaymes property. I will never ask Master Jaymes to use a condom."

My wife resumes sucking Jaymes cock as I stand from locking her cuffs.

"David," Jaymes continues, "What did you promise me?"

"I promised I will not touch Master Jaymes' property and that I will not masturbate without his permission. I promised to love and support my wife as Master Jaymes gives her pleasure I cannot. I promised to never interfere with anything Master Jaymes does to or with my wife."

Darnell looks shell shocked as Jaymes says, "Let's have some fun. David tell me the situation . . ."

My mind begins to run faster. I know when Jaymes asks about the 'situation,' he wants to hear a raunchy description of what we're doing.

Jaymes continues, "No, tell Darnell the situation we're in and what you think is going to happen. Then go downstairs and get Darnell and me two beers and don't come back for 10 minutes."

I pause then begin, "My wife and I are at home in our bedroom. I stripped her nude and she is kneeling in front of her black Master sucking his cock. I have handcuffed her hands behind her back leaving her helpless and I am going to go get beer for her black master and you."

As I begin to leave the bedroom. Jaymes reminds me, "and what do you think is going to happen?"

Making eye contact with my wife, I say, "I think for the 10 minutes I am downstairs, you are going to fuck my beautiful wife's mouth with your big black cock."

Walking out, I see Jaymes bunching up my wife's hair so he can get a firm grip on the back of her skull. Walking downstairs, I listen to him fucking my wife's mouth. By the time I reach the kitchen, the house is filled with the sound of gagging as Jaymes fucks her throat. I hear her handcuffs jingle as she struggles. It's difficult listening to my wife struggle, but I know she desperately wants it. Finally as 10 minutes of listening to my wife getting face fucked approaches, I take two beers from the refrigerator up to the man abusing my wife.

When I enter the bedroom, I see Jaymes ass as he holds my wife's pretty face firmly against his pubic hair. Knowing the size of his erect cock, it's amazing she's able to take it all down her throat. Improvising, since we've never had a guest, "Gentlemen, your beer."

Jayme releases my wife and takes a beer as I hand the other to Darnell. As my wife pull herself off Jaymes cock, I marvel at how dark it is compared to her pale skin. And how thick. I truly don't know how she got it down her throat. I see my wife's eyes are bloodshot and tears are running down her happy face. Her mouth is a sloppy mess and her entire front between her breasts is slick with her saliva.

As Jaymes and Darnell enjoy their beer, Darnell asks Jaymes, "So they really get off on this?"

Jaymes smiles and instructs, "Laura spread your knees. David, take off your shorts and tell Darnell how we see if your wife is excited."

As instructed, "Darnell, please take your fist two fingers together and insert them as far as you easily can into my wife's cunt." While he moves to abuse my wife, I pull down my shorts and my fully erect 6.5 inch cock springs up. I know my cock normal sized, but compared to Jaymes' it looks like a miniature version of a cock.

"Holy Shit, she's soaking wet!" Darnell exclaims with his two thick dark fingers fully buried in Laura's pussy. He fingers her for a few seconds as Jaymes asks me, "So your wife's been sucking my cock which explains why she's so wet, but why are you so hard?"

Making eye contact with Laura, I recite the script that I know Jaymes and my wife love, "I love watching you fuck my wife. You make her cum much harder than I can. Laura deserves to be black fucked."

Darnell nearly drops his beer, but Jaymes isn't done yet. "David, tell Darnell about your wife's ass."

Taking a deep breath, "My wife never had anal sex before we were married and I've never fucked her ass. About a month ago, Jaymes took my wife's anal cherry. She said it hurt and we haven't done it since."

Jaymes smiles at Darnell, "Now I'll show you real power. David, uncuff your wife's hands and position her face down on your bed with your pillow under her hips so I can sodomize her."

As instructed, I unlock the handcuffs and lead Laura to the bed. I can see she's nervous. As I finish getting her positioned Jaymes says, "You can put as much lube as you want on your wife's asshole. When you're ready, spread her ass and ask me to take her."

I get the lube and squirt some on her crack. Laura looks back at me, "put some inside please." I squirt some up her asshole and push it in with my finger. After a few seconds, I move off to the side, grip one globe of my wife's ass in each hand exposing her tiny asshole.

Knowing the words that turn my wife and Jaymes on, "Master Jaymes, please sodomize my wife with you huge black cock." Jaymes positions himself behind my wife and pushes his oversized pole down until it's resting on her hole.

Jaymes, always into setting the tone, tells my wife, "Laura, explain to Darnell what's happening and what you want to happen next."

Laura, clearly excited, says "My husband asked Master Jaymes to sodomize me. I know it will hurt, but I want to please my husband and Master Jaymes. . . . Master Jaymes, please fuck my asshole with your big black cock."

With that, Jaymes leans forward, my wife moans, and the head of his enormous cock pops inside her asshole. He applies pressure for a few seconds, then eases up. After a few minutes, his pubes are mashed against my wife's ass and I've removed my hands to not interfere.

Jaymes holds out his beer to me, "Here David, hold my beer so I can sodomize your wife."

To which I naturally reply, "yes sir," and take his beer

Jaymes begins fucking my wife hard and fast. It is hard watching Laura cry as he fucks her ass, but I also watch as she has at least two orgasms. He pauses, I hand him his beer and then he continues sodomizing my wife as she orgasms. After about 10 minutes, He tenses and empties his balls into my wife's ass.

Rolling off of her, he instructs, "Laura clean my cock." Obediently my wife licks the thick black cock that had seconds earlier violated her asshole.

"Darnell, I took her ass so you wouldn't get sloppy seconds. Want some married white pussy?" Jaymes askes.

We had never discussed having other men fuck my wife. Darnell senses our concern, "Are you sure they're ok with that?"

Jaymes looked at Laura, "Laura, is your body my property to use how I want?"

Laura quickly said, "Yes, Master Jaymes." Turning to Darnell, "Darnell, will you please fuck me so Master Jaymes and my husband can watch?"

Rolling onto her back and spreading her thighs my wife offers herself to Darnell.

Darnell's cock is just as huge as Jaymes. As he climbs up on the bed, he hesitates, "uh, what about birth control?"

Jaymes has taken full control of our birth control. "Don't worry man, I ain't gonna make you use a condom. So since David is snipped, Laura isn't on the pill. I have her pills and I give her some when I want to. They really get off knowing that I could be knocking her up with a black baby any time. Who knows, if she gets pregnant around now, they might not know who's the father."

Darnell's huge cock easily slipped into my very excited wife. Almost instantly they were thrashing around fucking like the end of the world was coming.

After my wife had been cumming constantly for about 5 minutes, Darnell announced he was about to cum. I saw Jaymes eyes and my heart sank. Jaymes loves race play and has us say specific things. . . .reciting the words that I know excite Jaymes "Darnell, fill my wife's pussy with your nigger cum. Fuck a black baby into her." My words sent Laura and Darnell over the edge as he pumped load after load of his thick cum into my wife.

After a few second, he rolled to the other side of my wife and she cleaned his cock. Jaymes announced, "While we'd love to stay and play with your wife more, we're supposed to meet some friends." Remembering that I desperately needed to cum, "Master Jaymes, may I cum?" I asked as they were dressing.

Jaymes thought for a few seconds. He picked up my pillow, now soaked from them fucking my wife and said, "Yes, cum on your pillow." Wasting no time, I quickly grabbed my painfully hard cock and in three strokes exploded all over my pillow. With that, Jaymes, whispered something to Laura that made her smile and they left.

My well-fucked wife rolled back to her spot on our bed and pulled my gross pillow into its spot. I carefully laid on the side of my pillow to avoid the huge wet spot and pool of cum.

My wife pulled me in for a kiss but instead pushed my face right into the puddle of my cum. "Why did you do that!?" I asked. Giggling Laura said, "Jaymes told me that I was to take a photo of you with cum on your face or he wouldn't be back" Posing briefly, Laura snapped a photo and sent it to him.

"Babe, was the throat fucking ok?" I asked her, concerned.

"I don't think I could have done it if my hands weren't cuffed. I loved being completely helpless. He made me almost pass out a few times . . .and he made me cum three times from only fucking my mouth and pinching my nipples. . .I came a fourth time when he told me to think about you downstairs allowing him to do this to me and then forced his cock all the way down my throat."

I deeply kissed my wife (we're allowed to do that to keep the passion alive), and tasted the heavy scent of James cock in her mouth.

After a few minutes, "and how's your ass?"

"It really hurts. If it didn't get Jaymes so excited I wouldn't want to do it." she replied.

Concerned, and not thinking about our agreement with Jaymes, I asked, "Should I ask him not to do it anymore?"

Instantly she replied, "Don't you dare! . . ." We stared at each other for a moment, Jaymes had us make a specific promise about this kind of thing.

My wife took out her phone at typed, "Master Jaymes, out of concern for me, David suggested we ask you not to fuck my ass any more. To apologize, we've agreed so ask you to sodomize my married white asshole more so it is less painful to take your BBC." She sent the message him and me. A few minutes later we received a reply, "Apology accepted".

I told my wife, "I love you," but she was already asleep.

writer57
writer57
62 Followers