The Visit

Story Info
Girl gets a visit of a lifetime from unexpected friend.
1k words
4.14
27.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naellise
Naellise
13 Followers

She lay in her bathtub reminiscing about her long day of work. It had really been a long day; from yelling managers to insubordinate coworkers. She gave a long sigh as she wiggled deeper into the tub. Glass of wine in hand. It was finally the weekend and she could have all the relaxation she wanted. She closed her eyes and drifted off into bliss.

She woke with a start as she felt something wrap around her body. She quickly dismissed it, thinking that her body had fallen asleep and the tingles she felt was it waking up. She shifted to the side and saw long tentacle like appendages in and around her bathtub. She gasped in surprise and realised the extent of her predicament.

Her body was surrounded, her legs and arms were wrapped around tightly. She let out a small moan as she felt a particularly thick warm appendage enter between her legs and caress her clit. It must be the wine, she thought hazily. There was no way this was really and truly happening to her. She stared at the half empty bottle that stood on the floor next to her, the looked as the lengthy appendages creep up her stomach as the others forced her legs open.

She started to struggle, the tentacles picked up their pace as they lifted her struggling body out of the water. Her legs spread and her hands pinned above her head. She opened her mouth to scream and was greeted with a thick slimy cock like appendage slamming into her mouth. She gagged as it slid in and out of her mouth slightly choking, water running down her eyes. She felt two appendages rub themselves on her thighs while another two played with her nipples. A suction like feeling wrapped around her nipples and she moaned deeply and bucked her lips in desire.

Apparently her reaction was taken as approval; The suckers picked up pace, while the two that was rubbing her legs slid upwards to her mound and started rubbing themselves against her entrance and her clit. She threw her head back in pleasure and a lone tentacle wrapped around her neck while the other pounded her mouth. She was in conflict, this shouldn't as good as it felt. The slimy thick appendages were rubbing all over her body, sucking and caressing and rubbing her in ways she couldn't imagine. She wanted to feel disgusted but it felt so wonderful.

She struggled some more, feeling the appendages tighten slightly against her body. She moaned and moved her body slowly urging one of the tentacles to penetrate her. She didn't know if this was a dream or not but all she knew was that she wasn't about to let this blissful opportunity disappear. She allowed herself to be flipped over as her legs spread; a tentacle rubbing her wetness against her ass hole she froze. She had never taken it up the ass before but she wasn't about to disagree as she felt a tentacle press at her entrance, allowing the tip to tease her as she tried to bring herself down on it to satisfy her pleasure.

The cock like appendage disengaged itself from her mouth and she panted heavily. She felt her folds spread open and anticipated her cunt being as full as her mouth had been a while ago. She wasn't disappointed as she felt her pussy full from one thrust and she cried out in pleasure. The other two tentacles brought her arms backwards as they placed her into a doggie style position. She cried out in pleasure as it went deeper and deeper. Tentacles fondling and caressing her boobs and her nipples. A tip of a tentacle tease her ass as she was getting pounded into. She moaned and whimpered as she let herself be used.

She moaned as another tentacle entered her mouth and she felt completely penetrated. Her body moved in a rhythm, in, out, in, out, back and forth as her sensitivity heightened. She squealed as she felt the teasing tentacle slide into her ass. A slight burning sensation greeted her, but quickly disappeared when the two of them started moving together; rubbing on each other, only a thin skin separating them from connecting. She was fully penetrated; her mouth, ass and pussy as filled with the wiggling, slimy, thick appendages as the used her as their cum dump.

She knew she must look absolutely ruined, her eyes filled with tears, dribble and slim running down her lip. Her legs spread with two tentacles drilling into her in ways she could never feel again. Her mouth sucking on one of them; it didn't really taste like anything, just thick and slimy. She wanted more, her legs were beginning to weaken and she was reaching her climax. As If understanding her want, a suction like tentacle placed itself around her clit and started to join in the pace that was set. She felt like she was high, a euphoria washed over her and her eyes rolled back.

Her legs opened wider as they picked up speed, pounding and drilling her, she could barely breathe but she wanted it all. Her muscles clenched and tightened as her first wave hit. She screamed in pleasure as it ripped through her. The tentacles showed no signs of stopping as her 3rd and 4th wave rushed through her, not giving her a moment to breathe. She moaned, she cried, she whimpered and writhed, but she was a prisoner to her climax. Her body hung limp as more waves tore through her. She felt the tentacles stretch her open as they reached their climax. She moaned as she felt the warm, thick liquid fill her mouth, ass and pussy. The retracted from her spraying all over her body and her face. She moaned as the sticky, white cum spurt all her around her. She was dripping inside and out. She was lowered into the tub and she watched as the tentacles slithered out of existence and she fell back into a deep slumber.

Naellise
Naellise
13 Followers