The Visit

Story Info
Joel and Jenny watch eachother masturbate, then fuck.
6.6k words
4.56
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joel Goodman and I'm writing about a recent visit to my friend Jenny's home across the country. Jenny and I are in our late 20s and met on an internet singles chat board. There's a distance factor involved as I live in New Jersey and she lives in Washington state. I don't remember what comment I made to her, but we started texting, e-mailing, talking on the phone, and over the past year struck up a great friendship. Our conversations over text, e-mail and the phone were about life in general, work, and relationships. There were also many occasions where we'd venture into some amazing phone sex.

Despite the friendship and what seemed to be a solid sexual connection we both knew things wouldn't work out for a relationship. We thought our differences with politics and religion would also be major stumbling blocks to a lasting relationship. In addition, I was in a long-distance relationship that wasn't going well; and she was attempting to date someone in New York City with her religious preferences. But he was married and said he'd leave his wife for her.

Jenny came out to New York City a couple of times over the year for week-long visits to see friends and meet with the guy. I go into the city to see her for a lunch date and some casual time together during those trips. We shared laughs, lunch and some making out that never progressed past hugging and tongue kissing. She's a few inches taller than me with short blonde hair, blue eyes, what I'm guessing are 38C breasts and a few extra pounds -- not fat, but the weight is noticeable.

I would never go out west to visit her because I was busy with work and trying to spend spare weekends visiting my girlfriend, despite the relationship being on the rocks. Then It happened, the girlfriend broke up with me.

"How would you like a weekend visitor next month?" I asked Jenny a day or two after the breakup while we were talking on the phone.

"Really?" she said excitedly. "What brought this on? I'd love it if you'd visit. But I need to ask, what do you expect to happen while you're out here?"

"Well," I began. "Rhonda broke up with me. For the visit, to save money I'd stay with you, hoping you have a spare couch or bedroom. What I expect to happen is the same thing that happens every time we see each other: laughs, hugs and kisses. I can hope that progresses into something more and we wind up having sex, but I'm not expecting it."

"I'm sorry to hear about the break-up," she said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I replied. "As you know from our last few conversations, I was sort of expecting it."

"I know, but want to check on you," she replied.

"Thank you," I said. "So, getting back to the reason for my call, does the weekend of the 20th work for you?"

"That would be perfect," she said. "I have a three-day weekend from work. I'm also glad to hear you value our friendship and have no expectations of sex."

"I can fantasize and hope it happens, but I'm not expecting it to," I said.

"Good boy," she laughed.

Over the next few weeks we talked about plans for the trip.

The Friday of the trip finally arrived and six hours (and one plane change) later I finally arrived at the small airport closest to her.

To be comfortable on the plane I wore jeans and a Hawaiian shirt. Before getting off the plane I unbuttoned the top button to show a hint of chest hair. The red-headed flight attendant I had been talking to and flirting with gave me a wink and a smile telling me to have a good visit.

Since it was just a weekend, I only brought a carry-on bag to save the time and hassle of baggage claim. After walking through the terminal to get past security, Jenny greeted me with a big smile wearing a denim skirt and flannel short-sleeved shirt showing a hint of cleavage.

"Tease," I laughed before wrapping my arms around her and kissing her tenderly, sliding my tongue into her mouth. I couldn't resist and reached down to squeeze her ass and pull her pelvis against mine.

"Down boy," she laughed while slapping me on the chest.

After throwing my bag in the trunk we got in the car for what turned out to be an hour ride to her apartment and we talked.

"I'm glad to hear you had a good flight," she said after I told her about my day. "But I want to check again, what are your expectations for this weekend? "

"My expectation is that we'll share smiles, laughs, good food and some fully-dressed hugging and kissing," I said. "My hope is that will lead to clothes coming off and our having sex. As such, I've come prepared with some condoms. My fantasy is that we tear off each other's clothes the second we're inside and start a weekend of non-stop fucking. But the expectation is no sex, just two friends having fun."

"Why would you want ugly old me?" she asked.

"Number one, you're not ugly," I replied. "Number two, you're only four months older than me, so you're not old."

"You mean to tell me you travelled all this way with no expectation of sex?" she said.

"Yes," I replied. "I traveled to spend some time with a good friend, which will be good for the soul. The fact that she's attractive and gives great phone and is the subject of some fantasies are added bonuses."

"Whatever you say," she laughed.

Once we got inside her apartment we moved to the couch where some intense hugging and kissing ensued. Then we talked some more before heading out to dinner and a movie.

I tried to fall asleep on the couch but couldn't get comfortable and asked if I could join her in her queen-sized bed. She said yes, as long as I promised to stay on my own side, which I did.

After we woke up and greeted each other with a good morning kiss, she said she was going to take a shower.

"Want some company in there?" I joked.

"No!" she chided me.

She undressed in the bathroom so I wouldn't see her naked. While she was in the shower my mind started to wander about the fun we could be having in the shower together and started to stroke myself. With my eyes closed I was lost in the fantasy and didn't hear the water turn off or the bathroom door open.

"Joel!" she shouted at me wearing only a towel. "What are you doing?"

"Thinking of you," I replied nervously as I tried to cover up.

"Don't stop on my account," she said, "Please keep going."

"Only if you drop the towel and put on a similar show for me," I replied.

"You want to see me naked playing with myself?" she asked with a hint of tease in her voice.

"Yes," I replied. "We wouldn't be having sex, we would just be entertaining each other. If we added some dirty talk it could be like one of our phone calls, but with visuals."

"Could be fun," she chuckled and dropped the towel revealing her 38C breasts and blonde pussy.

She stood by the foot of the bed smiling at me.

"Just picture us in the shower together," she began the scene. "We're facing each other embraced in a kiss. You begin to massage my breasts while kissing my neck..."

With that she closed her eyes and started rubbing her breasts, rolling the nipples between her fingers.

"I lean in begin to kiss them," I said as I continued to slowly stroke my cock. "While I kiss them my hand wanders down your body and slowly starts to rub your pussy."

"Mmmmm" she moaned as she moved a hand down to start rubbing herself.

"You feel so good," she sighed. "I move my hand from your neck down to your cock and start to stroke it, slowly at first."

"Oooh yeah," I sighed as I continued to stroke.

"I slide a finger inside you and start to slide it in and out," I continued.

"Yes," she whispered as she slid a finger into her pussy and started to pump.

"I'm pulling on your cock harder now, whispering in your ear 'please fuck me,'" she panted.

I started to stroke my own cock harder and faster.

"I push you up against the wall and line myself up and enter you," I moan. "We're kissing passionately as my hands are squeezing your ass as I thrust."

"Oh my God! You feel so good!" she moaned as her fingers started to pump her pussy harder and faster.

"I'm getting close," she cried out. "Come with me, I want to see you shoot your cum."

"Almost there," I groaned as I started pumping my cock harder and faster.

"Please cum for me," she moaned.

"Oh God! I'm going to cum!" I groaned as I shot stream after stream of cum all over myself.

"Oh yes!" she cried as her body shook in orgasm and she leaned forward, nearly collapsing onto the bed.

"Looks like I'm the one that needs a shower now," I laughed as I stood up and walked toward her. "Has anyone ever told you how sexy you are when you orgasm?".

"No, because nobody's seen me orgasm like that before," she laughed. "I've never seen a guy cum that hard before is that normal?"

"Only with you," I winked as I went into the bathroom.

Jenny was already dressed when I got out, so I quickly got dressed and we enjoyed a nice breakfast before heading out for the day. She showed me around her small town and some of the nearby sights.

After dinner we settled in on the couch to watch a movie on Netflix.

It wasn't long before we were hugging and kissing. I moved a hand to cup her breast, but she quickly swatted it away.

"No, we can't," she said.

"After this morning, why not?" I asked.

"That was just voyeurism, not sex," she said. "I'm not sure I can go through with it and I don't want to feel like I'm cheating on Jack."

"Forgive me for saying this, but Jack's a jerk," I said. "He's been leading you on for months now, saying he's going to leave his wife and he hasn't."

"But his situation is complicated," Jenny said.

"If he truly loved and cared about you, it wouldn't be," I said.

"I know," she said. "But Joel, you and I are just friends. We decided that a relationship between the two of us wouldn't work. I don't want to be just a one-night stand."

"You wouldn't be," I responded. "We're more than friends, we care very deeply about each other, but we're not in a relationship. What would be wrong with letting the love and passion we have for each other out for a night or two? We could be friends with benefits."

"I guess I'm a little afraid that if we have sex, it will change our relationship and I don't want that to happen," she said.

"I'm a little insulted," I said with a chuckle.

"Why?" she asked.

"I thought our friendship was built on common interests, making each other laugh, and being supportive of each other," I said. "The phone sex and cybersex are just added benefits of our closeness, not what drives our relationship."

"I know," she said with a tear in her eye. "It's just that I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what?" I laughed. "Afraid the fantasy will be ruined if the sex isn't as good in real life as it is in our imaginations?"

"Yes," she sighed.

"Deep down I have that fear too," I said. "But I want you. I want to be with you. So if the sex isn't as good in reality, big deal, we still know how to use our words to get each other off."

"You're right," she laughed. "But I'm still nervous. It will have to happen when I'm ready, please don't pressure me. Let me make the first move."

"Whatever you want," I said as I ran my hand through her hair. "Now where were we?"

"I think we were here," she said as she wrapped her arms around me and slid her tongue into my mouth.

We continued to kiss with our hands roaming up and down each other's backs for the next half hour.

"I have a question," she said after we broke a kiss.

"What?" I asked.

"Could you masturbate for me again?" she asked.

"You like watching me jack off?" I asked.

"Yes," she said while laughing.

"I'll do it only if you get naked and masturbate for me," I said.

"So you liked seeing me naked and playing with myself?" she asked.

"Yes I did," I said.

"Okay, but under two conditions," she said.

"What?" I replied.

"One, we do a striptease for each other," she said. "Two, no words or story this time, we just please ourselves while watching."

"Deal," I said.

I shimmied as I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. However I was unsuccessful at doing anything sexy to pull my jeans and boxers down so I wound up sitting on her loveseat and peeling them down. She just sat on the couch and laughed at me.

Then she stood up and swayed sexily as she unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside, exposing a red lace bra. Still swaying slowly she reached behind her unclasped the bra letting it slide down her arm before tossing it to me. Seeing her breasts swaying caused me to reach for my cock and grasp it.

"Turned on already?" she asked. "Please wait for me."

With that she unsnapped her jeans and started sliding them over hips before sitting down to peel them off the rest of the way. She stood up and smiled at me, licking her lips as she stuck two fingers on her right hand inside her red lace panties and moved her left hand to her breast and started to rub. She licked her lips and smiled as she saw me begin to stroke my cock.

I couldn't see what her fingers were doing but her breathing began to increase. She sat herself back down on the couch and peeled off her panties and tossed them to me.

I caught them with my right hand and brought them to my nose, inhaling her scent before wrapping them around my cock as I stroked.

Although I normally would want to make lots eye contact during this, I kept my attention fixed on her fingers. I wanted to see exactly where on her vulva, lips and clit she was touching so I'd know where to lick if given the chance.

Then I saw her start to pump two fingers in and out of herself, making her wetter with desire by the second.

I was using a slow, steady stroke on myself, not wanting to cum too fast. But when she started pumping her fingers, I started stroking to match her tempo.

"Oh God Joel! You feel so good, don't stop," she cried out, breaking my trance on her fingers. I looked up to see her laying down, eyes closed, her left hand rubbing her breast hard and something I hadn't noticed -- her hips were rolling and thrusting in time with her fingers.

"God you feel so good," I moaned, trying to play along. "I don't want to stop."

At this point I stood up and started stroking faster and harder moving toward her.

"Oooooh god, you feel so good," she moaned opening her eyes and seeing me standing next to her.

"Shit you are so hot," I moaned. "I'm almost there."

"Cum with me, cum on me," she panted as she sat up, continuing to rub herself, putting one leg on either side of me.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh," she moaned loudly as her body tensed in orgasm.

"Oh shit," I groaned as I started to cum shooting on her breasts, stomach, and neck.

Panting for air I leaned forward putting my hands on either side of her head and kissed her forehead.

"That.... was ... amazing," I managed to get out while breathing hard.

"Yes it was," she panted while looking up at me and smiling.

I helped her to her feet and we had a quick kiss.

"Looks like I need a shower to clean this up," she laughed.

"Want some company to help you soap up?" I asked.

"No you horny old man," she laughed and walked off to the bathroom.

I put my boxers and a t-shirt on and sat up in bed to wait for her.

She came out a short time later wearing nothing but a towel and a smile.

"Get in there and clean yourself up," she said.

I went in, grabbed a washcloth, and quickly cleaned myself up without going in the shower.

When I came back out, she was sitting in bed wearing a short, satin turquoise teddy.

"You look amazing," I said.

"Really?" she said. "I bought this from a plus-sized collection. You're the first person I've worn it for."

"You haven't worn it for Jack?" I asked.

"Not yet," she said. "I bought it after my last visit with him so I could surprise him next time."

"He'll love it," I said.

"I can see you do," she chuckled, pointing my cock which had emerged from the fly of my boxers.

I laid down in bed next to her, putting my right arm behind her and running my left through her hair.

"You're a one-of-a-kind, special person," I said before leaning in to kiss her.

"Thank you," she said. "You are too."

We hugged and kissed as I ran my hands up and down the fabric on her back. I'm sure she felt my hard-on poking against her thigh so I took a chance and reached down to rub and squeeze her ass.

"Not now, not yet," she said as she pulled away. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm ready yet."

"It's okay," I said and kissed her forehead. "I want you and lost control for a moment."

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," I said. "I love being here with you cuddling, hugging and kissing. Anything else is a wonderful bonus."

"Can we just go to sleep" she asked. "On separate sides."

"Yes, whatever you want," I replied.

We both went to sleep and woke the next morning with nothing more happening. It was around 10 when we were done with a Sunday morning brunch and heading out for the day again.

We spent the day at a park enjoying the weather and each other's company sharing lots of laughs and good conversation.

It was late afternoon by the time we got back to her place and spent the next hour preparing and cooking dinner. After dinner we moved to the couch and started talking.

"Joel, can I ask you a serious question?" she said.

"Sure, ask away," I said.

"These last two days together have been wonderful," she said. "Moreso than our lunch dates when I'm back east and any phone conversation we've had. I want to know if your feelings for me have changed?"

"I feel closer to you than I ever have," I said.

"Have you had any second thoughts about a relationship between us not working?" she asked.

I took a deep breath before responding.

"We're having so much fun together I never thought about that," I said. "But since you brought it up, yes, I think a relationship between us could work. But I'd hate the distance thing and I can't ask you to move for me and I'm not willing to move for you.'

"Who said anything about moving?" she asked. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that these last few days I've gone from thinking of you as a close friend to thinking I'm in love with you. I want to try making us work as a couple and I want to know if you feel the same."

"Do I love you?" I said and gulped. "I guess I'm scared of another long-distance relationship and scared to admit my feelings. But yes, I think I love you."

"So, what are we going to do about it?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "But what are you going to do about Jack?"

"I guess I'll have to call him and tell him I got tired of waiting and found someone new," she laughed.

"Are you scared that if we don't work out as a couple that we won't be able to go back to being just friends?" I asked.

"A little," she said, with some tears forming in her eyes. "But I think we'll find a way to make things work one way or another."

"Good," I said. "I think so too."

I reached out and wiped the tears from her face before gently kissing her cheek.

She ran her hand through my hair and kissed my cheek before nestling her head into my shoulder.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

Then I raised her face and kissed her lips several times. The first time it was a tender kiss on her lips. The second time a little more aggressive, trying to push my tongue into her mouth. The third time my tongue slid into her mouth and my mouth opened to welcome her tongue as we kissed passionately, our tongues dancing.

Our hands wandered over each other's body as we ground against each other.

I moved to start kissing the nape of her neck while my hands worked to undo the clasp on her bra. She didn't stop me. While I was doing that her hands had reached down to the bottom of my shirt to peel it off over my head. Once my shirt was off, she leaned in and started kissing my chest.

12