The Visitor

Story Info
A girl fucks her dad's life insurance salesman.
3.1k words
4.36
20.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,053 Followers

This story has been bumped to the front of the line in exchange for payment and is being posted with permission from the requester.

***

It had been a long day of school and work as I wearily climbed out of my car and grabbed my backpack and work satchel from the passenger seat to carry inside. I really hoped my father wasn't in the mood to talk like he sometimes was. I hoped tonight would be one of those nights that he was busy doing other things.

"Hey, pumpkin!" my father called as I walked through the door. I could instantly tell it was one of those nights and I would be lucky to make it to my room at all. "Oh, my! It looks like you've had a hard day. Can I make you a snack? Get you something to drink?"

"Hi, Daddy! I'm exhausted. The bank was crazy today! How was your day?" I gave him the best smile I could muster, but I knew it wasn't very convincing.

"My day isn't over. I have someone coming by for a dinner meeting. I'm ordering some food for delivery. Look over the menu," he said, handing me his phone.

"Wait. You want me to have dinner with you and a client?"

"He's not a client," my dad explained. "He's a life insurance salesman. I need to put some things in place for you just in case."

"Dad! Nothing better happen to you!" I'd been overly sensitive about these things since my mother had passed away earlier in the year. She had fought her breast cancer valiantly and lost. Fear and loss filled my heart and I couldn't bear the thought of losing my dad.

"Eliana, nothing is going to happen to me." He grabbed me by the shoulders and I dropped my bags to the floor and wrapped my arms around him. I loved him so much. He was all I had left. As he pulled away I saw the way his brown eyes were filled with tears. His graying hair looked silver in the light of the dining room. "Pick something so I can order. Clark should be here soon."

"His name is Clark?" I laughed. "Like Superman's alter ego!"

"He's the nicest life insurance salesman I've ever met so I thought I'd give him a go. Scope him out for me, will you?" My dad winked at me conspiratorially, like we were in this together. Instantly, I felt soothed. I chose eggplant Parmesan for my dinner and went to my room to change while my dad put in the order.

I walked down the stairs and could hear that Clark had already arrived. He was pouring my father a tall glass of some type of alcohol and my dad smiled at me.

"Thank you, Clark! This looks fantastic. Also, this is my daughter, Eliana. She will be joining us for dinner."

"Hello, Eliana. Nice to meet you," Clark reached his hand out to shake mine. I could feel electricity when my hand met his, one I had never felt before. His eyes moved over my body and I could tell that he was attracted to me and wanted to do horrible things to my body.

"Would you like a drink, Eliana? I brought one of the finest whiskeys for you dad and for you if you'd like some."

"I don't drink, but thank you," my pussy fluttered a bit as he smiled at me.

Clark was tall, around 6′3 and he was built like a bodybuilder. Even with his suit on I could tell that he had thick, muscular legs and a broad, ripped chest. His face held a serious expression, but I was certain that was mostly for my father. Clark couldn't be flirting with his client's daughter until he closed the deal, but I found myself hoping that he closed it soon so he could open my legs.

"Nice to meet you too," I responded and I hoped my father couldn't tell how aroused I was by our visitor. I sat down at the table and Clark began to talk about insurance. It was hard for me to pay attention to his words because of the way his blue eyes shifted from his computer, where he was showing us a PowerPoint presentation, to my tits. I knew I was supposed to be listening, but I couldn't seem to keep my mind off of Clark's thick, muscular arms and what they could do to me if he was given a chance. I had never been so sexually attracted to a man before and I wasn't quite sure what to do about it.

"What do you think, Eliana?" my father asked.

"I don't know, Dad. I need some time to think about it."

"How's that drink, Don?" Clark asked my father.

"I'm feeling warm," my father admitted. The doorbell rang and I got up to get out food. I brought it to the table and noticed my dad looked completely drunk. I hoped the food would sober him up but he didn't give it enough time to work. He was already drinking more and before I knew it, my dad was embarrassingly drunk, slurring his words. He was barely able to stay seated in his chair.

"Don, are you okay?" Clark asked. "Can I help you to your couch or your room? I'm sorry, I should have warned you that this alcohol is extremely potent. I can come back another day."

"I can help him to his room!" I suggested and I moved over to my dad and tried my best to lift him up so I could help him walk, but my dad was way past that. He fell onto the floor and I screamed in shock. I had never seen my father like this before!

"I don't need help!" my father got up and sat back in his chair. "Let's finish dinner." Clark and I sat back down and finished picking at our dinners. The conversation was awkward, especially when my dad began to sip at the alcohol again. I couldn't watch him do this and so I stood up and excused myself.

"It was nice to meet you, Clark but I think it's time for me to go to bed now. I have an early day at the bank."

"Of course!" Clark stood up and shook my hand. "It was a pleasure meeting you. I'll make sure your dad sobers up before I leave."

"You're a true gentleman, Clark. Thank you. I'm sure I'll see you at the next meeting but next time bring the more tame booze." We both laughed.

"Of course. Goodnight."

I walked upstairs and peeled off my clothes. I was exhausted and I had been so horny staring at Clark through our meeting and dinner. I wondered if it was wrong of me to want to fuck our insurance agent. I couldn't help how I felt. I didn't feel that way about many men, but with Clark, it was an instinct. I wanted him so much and it took every ounce of strength for me to get into my bed. I decided to stay naked so I could masturbate while I thought about all the things I could have done to get Clark to fuck me that I hadn't done.

I imagined scenarios where I pulled him into the bathroom and offered to suck his dick. I rubbed my clit with one hand and stuck a finger inside of me with the other. I imagined him fingering me and then fucking me as I bent over the bathroom sink. I imagined him coming into my room now and seeing me naked, touching my pussy to find it wet and ready for him. I wondered what he would do if he knew I wanted him like this. I wondered if he could tell how much I needed his body and if he knew, why he hadn't acted on it.

I knew why. My father, and of course, his job was preventing him from fucking my horny, little pussy. It was so unfair that the one man I was actually attracted to was off-limits. I stopped.

I could hear a commotion happening in the hallway and I listened, hoping to figure out what was going on. Clark was helping my drunk father up the stairs and then down the hall. My dad rarely drank and I was starting to understand why. He was a lightweight. I didn't drink at all. I had never been the type to enjoy losing control of myself and alcohol made me feel out of control.

I walked to my bedroom door, naked. I cracked it open and looked down the hall to where Clark was pulling the covers over my father. My dad was already snoring. I left the door to my room open but I scurried away from the opening and back to my bed. I didn't want Clark to know that I had been spying on him.

My heart was pounding and I reached back down between my legs and felt the wetness Clark had caused. I fingered myself, moaning a bit, hoping that Clark would hear me and come into my room. I moaned a bit louder and louder still. I hadn't seen him leave and I almost got up to check if he had when I saw him passing by my door. I let out a moan that someone might make when they are about to cum, even though I wasn't quite there yet. My instincts had taken over and I was willing to do whatever it took to get Clark inside of me.

"Eliana?" Clark called.

"Yes, Clark. Come in." My voice sounded ridiculously sexy and I couldn't believe that I was doing this. I wasn't the kind of girl to invite a strange visitor into my room but on that night I couldn't help myself.

"Are you okay?" Clark asked with concern.

"Come here," I called, my voice full of need. He carefully walked through the dark to my bed.

"Are you alright?" he asked again.

"I'm not okay. I need something from you. I..." I stopped trying to explain and grabbed my comforter, pulling it down to reveal that I was completely naked underneath my covers.

"Wow! Oh! Okay, Eliana, I don't know if this is a good idea. Your dad would kill me if I tried anything with you."

"He doesn't need to know. It's just...I'm so horny. I need you." I grabbed his tie and pulled him down to me until his face was inches from mine. "Kiss me."

"Fuck," he moaned but then he did it. He leaned the rest of the way in toward my lips until our mouths met in a perfect moment. The hunger inside of me had taken over. I was devouring Clark's mouth with mine, tasting the perfection in his kisses and letting the pleasure of what I was doing settle over me."

"My dad is passed out. We can be as loud as we want," I gave Clark permission to go all the way with me. I couldn't remember the last time I had gotten laid and I certainly had never been this brazen with anyone. I hungrily pulled at his tie until he loosened it and slipped it off. I helped him out of the many layers of clothing he was wearing until he was naked and sliding on top of me in the darkness.

I loved the way his warm skin felt against mine as he slid his cock between my thighs and into my hungry, waiting pussy. I couldn't believe that I was doing this with him! It felt so wrong and there was something about the wrongness that made me even hornier. I think Clark's cock felt better because I knew I shouldn't be fucking him. He moved slowly in and out of me at first, feeling me out to see what I liked and how I wanted it.

It felt amazing to have him fucking me and I felt like I had accomplished something by finally seducing a man from start to finish. I had never been good at seducing men, but in this instance, I was the femme fatale and Clark had played right into my pussy. I lifted my legs up, willing him to go deeper.

I said something I'd never dared to say. "I want it harder...deeper...faster...stronger. Clark, I want you to fuck me hard until I cum." I knew what I wanted and I had asked him for it. I couldn't see his features in the dark but I could feel the shift in his energy as he realized that I didn't want to make love. I wanted to fuck.

His soft strokes became hard, pounding thrusts and to his credit, he gave me what I asked for. He fucked me hard and fast, his hand moving to my throat and choking me. I made some choking sounds as I realized that I was finally getting manhandled the way I had always dreamed of. He flipped me over and slammed his cock into me from behind. I could hear him breathing heavily and I realized that he was doing an awful lot of work to fuck me like that. I didn't have too much time to think about it as he gripped my hair and pulled. I let out a scream and he stopped.

"Shhh. Your dad."

"He's passed out. He sleeps through everything. We can be as loud as we want," I promised Clark.

"In that case, scream all you want. I'm not going to stop fucking you until I'm done." He grabbed me from the bed, picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder. I was shocked as he pulled me out of my room and into the hallway. He dropped me down to his chest.

"Wrap your legs around my body," he coached me. He pressed me against the wall right next to my dad's bedroom. I was shocked as he pushed his cock into me and began to violently fuck me into the wall. I let out a series of screams, scared now that maybe I had been wrong. What if this was the one time that my dad actually woke up and saw me getting railed by the life insurance salesman?

"That's right, you little slut. You wanted me to fuck you, well here you go! Take my dick!"

His words were too much. They made me cum nice and hard. I came as my body banged against the wall, my father sleeping fifty feet away. I screamed too loudly, unable to control the way my pussy spasmed, the wetness running down my legs and dripping onto the carpet beneath.

I may have been done, but Clark wasn't. He kept right on fucking me, even as I begged him to stop. He pounded me harder, trying his best to give me everything I had wanted from him.

"I wanted you from the minute I saw you," he admitted. "I wanted to pound your pussy the minute we shook hands."

"Me too," I admitted.

He dropped me to the ground.

"Go in your dad's bedroom and bend over the bed. I'm going to fuck you in there."

"I can't"

"Yes, you can! Go on. Let's see if you can take this dick with your dad right there."

"Okay..." I hadn't been counting on this but I still went into my dad's bedroom and bent over. I let Clark slide into my slick hole from behind.

"Your dad would be proud of you," he whispered in my ear as he finished himself off. He pounded me with a strong, relentless rhythm that made me cum again, which was shocking. I rarely was able to cum twice in a row like that. I let it happen, my body going limp as Clark held me up to keep me from sliding off of the bed. "I knew you were fucked up, but I didn't know you were this fucked up," Clark added. "I'm going to use you as my cum dumpster now. Brace yourself, you little slut."

The way he called me a slut made me feel a bit ashamed of myself but when he started to cum, I realized that I was proud of myself for what I had done. I was excited that I had made Clark cum and I hoped that he wanted to fuck me again. This had been the best sex I had ever had and I was already starting to worry that it was over and I wouldn't be able to get more. He pumped me full of more cum than I had ever been filled with.

"That was awesome," he patted my ass as he pulled his cock out of me. A farting noise came out of my pussy as I stood up and I was mortified. My father was still snoring away peacefully, unaware of what a slut his daughter was. I hung my head in shame as I realized what I had just done. I had been so stupid! I could have gotten caught.

"Let's get out of here," I whispered. We made our way back to my room and he found his clothes and began to dress.

"That was fun, Clark. Are you planning to come back and close the deal with my dad?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course I am," he gave me a knowing look. "Should I bring the good booze again next time?"

"Yeah, definitely bring the good booze," I said with a laugh. "I'd love another chance with you."

"You can have another chance whenever you want," Clark smiled deviously.

"How about now?" I asked.

"Well, in a few minutes maybe. Do you mind if I hang out, maybe show you some more insurance plans your dad might like?"

"Honestly, I didn't hear a damn thing you said earlier about the insurance. I was too busy trying to imagine you naked," I admitted.

"I'm glad I wasn't the only one doing that. I had you undressed in my mind and tied up to the kitchen table."

"Maybe we should go down there and see if that's a real possibility?"

"I like the way you think, Eliana."

"I like the way you fuck, Clark."

So we headed down to the kitchen and did some risky shit on the kitchen table that probably shouldn't have been done. I never realized life insurance salesmen were so risky. Clark seemed to get off on doing every horrible thing he could to me that he wasn't supposed to do. I can't say I didn't like it, though. In fact, Clark had a good strategy going. He had me wrapped around his perfect cock and he knew I would talk my dad into going with one of his life insurance policies. That way I could ensure his cock fucked my pussy in the riskiest of ways for the longest period of time.


SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,053 Followers