The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dulcia arrayed herself and returned home. The rest of the afternoon's lessons were boring but for the scents pouring off us. I managed to learn a bit about infinitudes.

.

== 04 == DEPARTURE ==

I and Xochimitl dressed for the heat of study on my balcony in our light shifts and bare feet. She grilled me over difficult equations Señor Reynaud had left me to ponder. Again we ignored street noise — until a wild gallop ended nearby, at Dulcia and Rosa's gate. A frenzied mestizo man tugged their bell cord. I could not see who answered the gate nor hear any words spoken but the rider quickly re-mounted and returned west.

"What is happening?" I asked Xochimitl uselessly. "Let us see."

I hopped to my bedroom window overlooking the cousins' courtyard where Señor Reynaud's wagon still stood. I saw the groom Diego lead my tutor's horses to the wagon and hitch them. Señor Reynaud himself ran from the house with a valise; the cousins, dressed in simple shifts like us, carried bundles which they threw into the wagon.

I ran to my balcony as Señor Reynaud drove his team onto the road. "Wait!" I shouted. "Wait! Wait! What is happening? Where are you going?"

He looked up at me while aiming his team easterly, toward the city and beyond.

"My esteemed Señorita," he called, "certain of my customers in Acapulco seem to be displeased with our transactions and alas, they command ugly violent thugs who would very much like to punish me. I thus find it prudent to depart. I may reach that virulent pesthole Veracruz and find a ship to anywhere. But think not badly of me. I have had great pleasure in tutoring you, my esteemed lady. Live well and don't let the bedbugs bite."

And then he was gone, quietly, smoothly, forever. Forever?

I had thought to cry out to him to take me and my servant as his loyal slaves. I visualized his long, slightly curved penis in my mouth and vulva, and in Xochimitl's vagina also, while she tongued me as servants must, as she has for so long. Then my glands stopped talking and my brain took over.

"There are more like him," I thought. "And he left his magic rod. I will get by," I smiled. I am sure Dulcia and Rosa will use their magic rod by the cavern's pool. I can watch.

___

Author's note: Your constructive feedback is always appreciated. If you like this, join the 1%-ers and VOTE!


12