The Visitor Ch. 01.3

Story Info
Friends rekindle lesbian relationship and bond over husband.
1.3k words
4.69
1.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Visitor" - Jasmine's story (chapter 1.3)

Making love to Clara again after nearly two decades had been strangely natural and familiar, yet in some ways better. The forbidden nature of it, with Clara's husband asleep in the room next door, had replaced the exuberance of youth and increased experience and confidence had made up for the changes to our bodies over the years.

Clara still wanted to control things, and still delighted in giving me pleasure, but she was relaxed and much more affectionate. For Clara to kiss so passionately, cuddle, and gently explore my body was new. Most surprising though, was her newfound ability to submit to pleasure.

As I'd parted her legs, her lips, with their delicate shades of brown, opened to reveal glistening pink anticipation. Rather than being uncomfortable as I kissed and caressed her folds, she submitted, pressing her hairy cleft into my eager mouth, moaning with pleasure.

Clara's husband Ari had a talent for pleasuring her pussy orally, she had confided. A talent enhanced by the fact that Clara kept his apparently tiny penis locked in a chastity cage. She claimed that desperation made him eager, and that he was at his best after a period of prolonged denial.

After my time with Clara in university it was hard to imagine her having a relationship with a man. Even more so when I'd first met Ari, who was a calm, confident, alpha male. I'd said as much to Clara during a boozy night out, and she had bragged that, "everything is not as it seems".

To be fair Clara had warned me that sexually Ari was like a girl, but in my defence, it all seemed so implausible, I almost didn't believe her. So, when Clara had goaded Ari into showing his naked body, I honestly wasn't prepared for what stood in front of me.

Ari was the first man I had seen naked in person, and it was very far removed from my imagined stereotype - that of a hairy, pumped giant. Completely smooth, toned but not over-muscled, and strangely feminine thanks to the painted toes and pink chastity cage that left no discernible penis. In fact, I was startled that, Clara had almost married a male version of my, albeit boyish, physique.

When Clara had teased Ari by masturbating in front of him, I had joined in. In another first, this was how I saw my first male orgasm... and thanks to the chastity cage, without even seeing a penis!

Ari had been staring directly at my wet pussy, as it all became too much for him, and he had cum. I'd looked at Clara, who HAD noticed Ari's gaze. I was surprised to see excitement rather than jealousy in her eyes.

Thinking about it afterwards, I wasn't sure if I had fingered myself because Jasmine had done so, or because of Ari. The androgyny of Ari's body left me turned on in a way that I would never have predicted. Particularly confusing, since I had never doubted that I was a lesbian, since pretty much puberty.

Back in university I'd loved Clara from the moment I set eyes on her. Clara was intelligent and hard-working with a bubbly personality. We were on the same course, and were friends and study partners immediately.

I didn't want to lose a friend by confessing my real feelings. Clara had a strict Asian upbringing; her mother was always warning her about "boys" and how they could interfere with "studies". Quite frankly she led a sheltered upbringing, I feared a lesbian relationship was a bridge too far.

Snoozing under the warm covers of Clara's University bed after a study session I'd been dreaming about her, my panties were wet with arousal. Clara thought I had wet myself, and only realised otherwise when she told me to take my panties off to avoid wetting the bed.

After Clara's fascinated initial exploratory touch, madness ensued. I rode Clara's fingers to orgasm, and held her tight, the happiest girl in the world.

Except it wasn't that simple. Clara, as predicted, struggled with her sexuality. Her denial of the situation took a peculiar form; she would masturbate me, and after a while even use her mouth, but didn't like to be touched intimately herself.

Clara loved the power she had over me, particularly her ability to bring me to orgasm, preferably more than once. I loved her deeply, chemically and naïvely. Sex with Clara was divine, a wave of never-ending orgasms, but strangely our relationship lacked intimacy.

It was an asymmetric relationship, I was in love, while she had a close friend to whom she provided benefits. It took me a long time to understand Clara's apparent sexual altruism and what pleasure she derived from giving me orgasms.

Clara from hesitant repressed beginnings got bolder and more inventive quickly. She acquired a powerful mains sports massager for her birthday (to help with a feigned sports injury she had complained to her parents about). I don't know what gave her most pleasure from it; forcing a fourth round of trembling orgasms from me, or the irony that her parents present was not used as intended.

Clara had to acquire the mattress bondage set and cuffs herself, even she couldn't manage to request that as an innocent gift! What Clara the budding dominatrix could demand however was my unquestioned loyalty. I slowly realised however, that far from being the recipient of "sexual altruism", I was her sex slave.

Ultimately, despite Clara delivering the best sex off my life, I desired intimacy and our relationship didn't survive graduation and our separation at the end of University.

In Ari, Clara appeared to have found a willing participant in her sexual mind games. Ari obviously loved her deeply, and seemed a secure enough person that he could help her live out her fantasies without losing himself.

I rubbed my cheek against Clara's breast and playfully flicked my tongue around a dark erect nipple, "What is Ari going to make of all this?", I asked.

"By the way he came as soon as he saw your pussy, I'd say his denial fetish is in overdrive!", Clara replied. "After all its not like his lust for a committed lesbian is going to be rewarded", and she laughed, presumably at the thought of his frustration.

"You said yourself that he's a girl in the bedroom... And you did say his oral skills were to die for", my voice tailed off, my consent left unspoken.

"Wow, I never thought..." Clara paused, thought, then a mischievous expression appeared on her face. "well if you are really game, we could have some fun with this."

We fell silent and snuggled. As I lay awake in the dark, I found myself fantasising what it would be like to ride Ari's face, or fuck him anally with a strap-on. If it was Clara's idea, I was sure she would make it happen.

"Are you sure about this Jasmine?", Clara said, "I mean with Ari?".

In answer I took Clara's hand and guided it down to my pussy, which was soaked thanks to my imagined sex with Ari, "I have an 'honest pussy' remember!".

In answer Clara gave me the gift she knew I'd always wanted, but never had from her. Throwing off the sheets she parted my legs and scissored me. Our pussies kissed, slowly at first, but then with increasing need, became less gentle. Clara looked me directly in the eyes, mouthed silently, "I love you", and ground our pussies together to the most spectacular mutual orgasm of my life.

God how I loved Clara, this was everything I'd hoped for at university all those years ago.

This time I was the one confused, we had bonded improbably over lust for a man! Neither of us would've seen that coming all those years ago.

I felt a mixture of fear and excitement that I had not felt since I was in my twenties... I was heading into the unknown.