The Vixen Agency: Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breathe through your nose, it'll be easier for you." She began to work her cock in and out, somehow he'd begun to salivate, and she got another inch in before she pulled out and Julie took her place, thrusting four inches into his mouth right away.

He felt Kate's hands on his buttocks, her fingers prying his cheeks apart, the head of her cock laying waiting, eager to plunge forward and bugger him.

"Normally," said Julie, "when we are going to fuck a virgin arse we get it ready. Use lube, insert a finger, a little more lube, a second finger, work it around, get it ready for six inches and an inch thick, be gentle. It still hurts, even with taking care. But guess what, that isn't for you."

"Do you lube a girl before you fuck her," shouted Kate, as she leaned forward onto his back. "Come on, tell me, scumbag."

He hesitated, not wanting to tell her what she already knew. It didn't make any difference.

She pushed. His sphincter resisted but she kept pushing. He grunted in pain but it didn't make any difference. She kept pushing. Suddenly age was inside him. Still steadily pushing. Further and further. Refusing to give up. Heels dug into the floor. Finally she could go no further, and she leaned on his back, whispering in his ear.

"I'm in. Can you feel me? Inside that neanderthal brain of yours are you beginning to get the idea?" she said, quietly.

He cried. It didn't make any difference.

She pulled back until only the head was beyond his sphincter, and then threw the full force of her beautiful body forward, burying herself fully inside him. Swiftly pulling back, shoving into him again, and again, enjoying his sobbing, enjoying doing to him what he and his friends had done to so many girls.

While Kate was ravaging his arse Julie was tucking his mouth, skewering him between them, her fingers tearing at his hair, holding his head up, forcing herself in and out as far as she could go. It was if they were moving to music, they were so perfectly in rythmn together. Kate picked up a crop hung on the end of the bench and hit him. On each cheek. Once. Twice. She lost count.

"Give it me," shouted Julie, "I want some." She seized the crop from Kate's sweating hand, holding the slippery surface tightly as she took over his punishment.

Kate held onto his hips, digging her nails into him, drawing blood, as she leaned back. She threw herself forward, driving him onto Julie's cock, which went all the way in, choking him as he frantically tried to pull free. Julie pulls free. She didn't want to kill him. She wanted to give him such a hard time he would think twice before even speaking to a woman ever again.

"Change over," instructed Julie. "I want some of that arse."

Kate went to the fridge, took out two bottles of water, tossing one to Julie, who caught it deftly in one hand whilst casually leaning against the bench. They took the tops off, both took a deep drink, and rapped their bottles together. Both were sweating despite there being no heating in the room. They looked at Brad, hanging over the bench, head down.

Julie bent her legs, bringing her face down to Brad's, lifting his chin with her hand, and as he opened his eyes she spoke softly.

"Have you had enough, Brad? Would you like us to stop? I can't hear you," she said, holding her ear close to his mouth.

His mind struggled, his lips unable to form the words, his tongue seeking to force them out. She leaned in as close as she could, eventually hearing the words she expected.

"Yes...please...no more," he blubbered.

"Sorry, Brad. I haven't had my turn at your arse yet, and Kate wants to fuck your mouth again. I'm sure you wouldn't want to disappoint us."

With him having been opened up, Julie slammed into him straight away. So hard, despite its weight, the bench was moved forward.

"Hold it," Kate cried out. "It's not locked in." When the two of them checked they saw the bolts at each corner weren't slotted into the holes in the floor. Julie dragged the bench, along with Brad, and locked it back in position.

"You opened him up really good," said Julie. "It's going in too easy. We don't want him enjoying being fucked. I'll get a bigger one." When she came back she showed Brad her new appendage. It was not much longer than the previous cock but it was twice as thick.

Brad stared at it, his eyes wide open, as well as his mouth. "You're not going to put that in me?" he cried, in disbelief.

"I certainly am," responded Julie, both her eyes and her words cruel and frightening. If he had boots on Brad would have been quaking in them.

"You remember earlier when you called me a fucking bitch and I said I am a fucking bitch? This is when I show you just how much of a fucking bitch I can be."

She placed herself at his entrance and pushed. Nothing happened. It wasn't going to pass his sphincter.

"I'm going to have to use some lube," she said to Kate. "I know we said we weren't going to do that because he never used lube when he fucked those girls up the arse, but if I don't use some I'll never get in, and I wouldn't like him miss the experience."

That brought raucous laughter from both of them and it took a while before they'd settled down enough to carry on.

Brad opened his mouth to scream but didn't have time before his mouth was filled with Kate's cock. She grabbed the back of his head holding him immobile, keeping him in place as she pushed all the way in.

Julie smeared lube around her cock, and then into him, pushing it in with three fingers, which was no problem with the way Kate had opened him up. She tried entering him again, keeping pushing until she felt the resistance slacken as the head popped through his sphincter. She continued pushing, steadily, as inch by inch she slipped inside until she could go no further.

"Hold him," she told Kate. "Keep your cock firm. This is going to be hard," she giggled, "on him. After I've finished with him his friends will be able to slam dunk a basketball in his arse."

She withdrew until she estimated she still had about two inches past his sphincter. She didn't want to risk coming out of him by accident.

"Count me down from five," she asked Kate, giving her a wink. Brad was listening to it and, in his mind, was silently counting with Kate.

Five...four...three.two —-

On two Julie rammed all the way in, shafting through his already damaged passageway until she could go no further. If they had not locked the bench down it would surely have gone so far forward Kate would have been knocked off her feet and her cock would have been wrenched free from her harness.

She slowly reversed, wanting him to feel every movement, giving him the impression she was coming all the way out. As the last couple of inches were about to fall she rammed back into him, at the same time bringing her fists down onto his shoulders. She did it again and again, making sure each time she hit the same place on his shoulders. He was going to need hospital treatment tomorrow and he won't be sleeping on his back for a while.

She eased off, giving Kate the opportunity to return to face fucking, then they went back to skewering him like a kebab. Finally they decided he'd had enough because the crying, then the whimpering, had stopped.

"I'll go and get his clothes," said Kate, as she removed her harness.

"We'll be able to tidy the room up a little before we leave, because he'll be out of it for a while yet, ready for Mrs Carruthers tomorrow. We know she appreciated it when we do that and it's a good thing to keep on her good side."

They had to dress Brad because he hadn't recovered enough to do it himself, and when they left they had to support him, one each side. Kate later remarked to Julie it would probably have been quicker if Julie had carried him again. They didn't put him in the boot this time, they laid him on the backseat.

"I'll drive," said Kate, opening the driver's side window, I could do with some fresh air after being inside so long, and it should keep me awake."

They were nearly back to town when they saw the flashing lights ahead, and the officer waving them down.

"Hi, ladies. Sorry to have you stop you but there's been a crash and we've had to close the road. We've set up a diversion, it isn't much, and you'll be back on this road in no time." He noticed Brad laid out on the back seat. "What's the matter with him?"

"We've been to a party and he had a little too much. Actually, a lot too much, so we offered to give him a ride home."

He accepted their explanation, waved them on, and they were soon near Brad's home. After they had used smelling salts they were reasonably happy he could make the last two hundred yards on his own. But if he couldn't, it wasn't going to them. The consultation was over.

"I wonder how he will explain his injuries when they ask him to remove his clothes when, if, he goes to hospital? Said Julie, as they drove away.

"I'd like to be there if the doctor examines his prostate," laughed Kate. "After what you did to him he'll be able to get his fist in."

****************************************

Two days later Dave arrived back at the offices of the Vixen Agency. Archie showed him into George's office where he saw a projector and screen had been set up.

"Welcome back, Dave. Please sit down," said George. "I can tell you everything went as planned. I've checked with a friend in the police department and they've not been contacted so I think we can safely say the matter is over."

Dave released a sigh of relief.

George continued, "We have cameras at our in-house property and we've prepared a short edited version of what happened at the consultation, which I'm sure you'll enjoy. There's also some photographs on my desk. I'll leave you to it while I deal with some other matters." With that he handed the remote to Dave and left him to view what had happened in private. Dave had only just finished watching the video, and was looking at the photos, when the door opened and George returned.

"I hope your satisfied, Dave?" asked George, with a smile.

"More than satisfied. May I ask, what happens to the video and photos?"

"We retain them. The video is stored and the photos destroyed. We can always print more if necessary. You will have noticed the photos have been taken either from angles which don't show the Providers or they have been digitally removed. If any problems arise in the future we will explain, to whoever is concerned, they will be put on social media. That should end any further action. That only leaves one more matter," said George, as he slid the final invoice across his desk.

Dave took his phone out of his pocket. "I'll deal with that now," he said, as he punched the correct buttons. "There it is. Matter complete. Please thank Julie and Kate for me. They were marvellous."

"That I will," said George, leading him to the door, "and if you ever want to have a consultation we will be glad to oblige."

———————————————————

If you enjoyed Julie then hopefully you will also read and enjoy The Vixen Agency: Amanda