The Voice in the Dark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ding of the elevator then sounds out and it's like the last few minutes never happened. My legs and arms can move again and I open my eyes wide. I have full control of my senses and I bend to pick up my handbag, gripping it tightly. No one is waiting to get on at the bottom and there's barely anyone in the lobby to my surprise.

I make my way out of the elevator and wave goodbye to the receptionist, taking comfort in the sounds of my heels clicking on the marble floor.

The humidity of the city hits me as I leave the cool air of the office into the streets. The infectious rhythm of footsteps, the piercing wails of car horns and voices of passers-by are all like a shot of adrenaline to my system and I push my way through the crowds as I walk towards the taxi stand. I am far too tired to bother walking to the nearest subway stop despite it being better for my wallet. I want to get home to an empty apartment to really think about what is happening to me. Something is amiss and I try to give myself a pep-talk in my head before I give directions to the driver for my apartment in Red Hook.

Usually a ride in a famous yellow taxi in The City that Never Sleeps is near impossible for me. I suppose it's kind of like taking a black cab in London. I often take the subway, as it takes me less time to get home and saves money in the process.

Yet today, I want to enjoy seeing the wonderful buildings and flashes of greenery as we pass by through the crazy number of cars. You'd think I'd be over the magic of this city after being here so long, but even so much as the smells wafting from the street corner bakeries or the colourful spectacles of street performers makes me want to squeal like a fangirl.

I want to gather myself and think about what is happening until Lucy arrives home later in the evening. She texted me earlier saying she would be home at 7:30 and so I am guaranteed to have the apartment to myself for a couple of hours at least.

I arrive home within half an hour, surprising given it's the end of the work day, with the only slightest delay caused by a couple of fancy BMWs weaving their way through the flood of traffic. I suppose that's why cabbies are awesome in any city, with their interesting conversation and amazing knowledge of shortcuts. I suspect I will never be that lucky again during Rush Hour.

Over an hour later, I am lying in a hot bath surrounded by candles and the air is fused with the scent of sandalwood and jasmine as I sink further into the relaxing bubbles. The feeling of unease slowly leaves me and is replaced with a limp feeling in my legs and only a slight pounding in my head as the blood rushes back down, easing the pressure. My fingers lightly trace the surface of the water and bubbles, and I momentarily slip under the water as I almost allow sleep to take me. The warm water is like a soothing liquid hug and my mind is now completely blank.

I sigh and allow my hands to roam over my naked body. Around my collar bone, up my neck and then down over the length of both arms. The sensation of my hands on my body transports me back to that moment I had back at the office. I felt so wet and aroused that I thought that I would burst into a million pieces if I didn't get off. The only thing that mattered was to cum and it was so hard to stop myself from giving myself what I needed. I can see my hips and stomach below the surface of the water and my hands travel across my breasts, taking care to brush over the nipples that are beginning to pucker. I marvel at how flushed and ripe by body appears. My hands then descend towards the meeting point between my legs and I begin to feel that sublime heat travel through me again.

I bite my lip and I can feel my body move almost involuntarily. The water begins to slosh slightly, and it moves further up to the lid of the tub and past the taps. I then move my fingers in between my folds, feeling how desperately horny I have become in the past few hours.

I search my brain momentarily for an explanation, but it just does not seem important at this moment in time. I begin to touch my clit slowly and pinch my nipple with my other hand at the same time, building the pleasure to the point where I can feel the tremors run up and down my body. I am unable to stop my moaning as my fingers take on a life of their own. They circle my opening, move around the soft skin of my inner thighs and even slip a couple of fingers hard into my g-spot. I arch my back into the delicious sensations and I care not what I have to do to cum, to reach that delicious peak.

I am about to let it all go and cry out in pleasure, when I suddenly hear the key slip into the lock of the front door. Lucy hurries into the kitchen calling my name, but all I can think about is how achingly horny I still am.

"Jess. Ricardo called! We're going out again on Friday... "

I slip under the water and stay under for a few seconds, allowing the water to envelop my body before breaking to the surface.

Lucy then knocks and enters the bathroom with a look of inquisitiveness on her face as she surveys the bathroom filled with scented candles and bubbles piled high. These kinds of indulgences are usually her thing but I am thankful for the feeling of luxury after so long. I sink further under the bubbles and move my hands away from between my legs, blushing bright scarlet.

"Hard day, Sweetie?" Lucy flashes a sympathetic smile.

I am about to tell her everything, but something stops me.

What do I have to tell her? It's not like I could really tell her that I had a strange feeling in the work elevator and then came home horny, can I? In spite of how close Lucy and I are, this seems just a little too much to share right now, and so I keep quiet.

"Yeah. A lot of staring at a screen and just wishing the day away."

"Well, I'm gonna go get changed and then we can go order something, or maybe you can cook tonight? I have been dying to have your pasta dish after all. Provided you're up to it that is?" Lucy looks hopeful as she says this.

I feel strangely energised and, almost without meaning to, I sit up and allow all the bubbles and water to drip down my body as I stand in full view of Lucy.

She smiles as she examines my body from head to toe, then reaches for a towel and holds it out to me as I step out of the tub completely. She wraps me in the towel and squeezes my damp hair until the excess water drips onto the bath mat, then wraps it into a makeshift turban with the hand towel.

As I rub in my most expensive body cream, she watches my hands move across my back and my front in the mirror. Her emerald green eyes are soothing as we eye each other.

"I'd best get a shower myself sweetie, it's been a long day." Lucy then begins to strip out of her clothes slowly. Her fingers tackle the buttons on her shirt and she reaches under her pencil skirt to remove her thong before removing both her shirt and bra, leaving her in only her skirt.

Her breasts are the perfect size for her petite frame, her hips are rounded and her waist synched in. She has the body of a woman, and a sexy one at that.

As I pull on my kimono robe, she makes her way over to the shower, never taking her eyes off me for a moment and I stare at her as she moves with that deliberate swing to her hips.

She momentarily looks away to fiddle with the temperature of the shower and the stream of water begins to heat up. I bite my lip and my breathing is short and laboured as I watch her.

She then pulls at the zip of her pencil skirt and moves it teasingly down her legs, bending over to give me an eyeful of her ass. My chest begins to move, and I can barely breathe in the humid air. The slight throbbing between my legs has moved to a full-on ache as my clit radiates with that burning heat. My legs are shaking and I can feel the wetness trickle down the skin of my inner thigh.

I watch Lucy climb into the shower as she turns away to get washed. I see her silhouette through the frosted glass, and she goes about smoothing soap over her body and shampoo into her hair. She then moves slightly back against the door and the soft globes of her ass press up against the glass. I pull my robe closer around myself and leave the bathroom to give her privacy. I then make my way to my bedroom, not quite closing my door.

Once there, I sit on my purple satin bed sheets and relax into the luxurious material. As I comb and dry my hair, I wonder at the mess this day has made of my head. Up until recently, sex has been the last thing on my mind and I was resigned to never having it again, not even with Lucy.

I open my robe to reveal my breasts and stare at myself in the full-length mirror before removing the robe completely. It falls in a puddle at my feet and I stare at my face. My blue eyes are saucer wide; my face and neck are flushed and I am biting my lip in anticipation.

As the water continues to run in the shower, I occupy my mind with my reflection and how those green eyes stared at me. I remember her pale skin and fiery red hair that hung past her shoulders. Her perfectly shaped breasts and ass. How I have missed seeing them.

I close my eyes and allow the heat to take over my whole body, feeling more and more horny with each passing moment. I hear the water turn off in the shower and I imagine Lucy wrapping a towel around herself. All those times we have showered together come to mind, with her hands on my breasts and mine between her legs as we rubbed soap into each other's bodies, our mouths intertwined in a sensual kiss.

It was there that we first started our sexual relationship and I feel so naughty remembering my first experience with a woman. Our friendship is so open and accepting that we allow our attraction and curiosity of each other's bodies to run wild. I couldn't imagine myself doing this with any other woman.

Then, soft lips kiss the sides of my neck and arms wrap around my hips and waist.

She nuzzles into the side of my ear and whispers:


"I have missed you, darling."

I sigh and turn around to face her, moving my hands around her waist and backing her against my bedroom wall. I close the door behind us and realise she is naked save for her head towel. I untie it and allow her damp hair to tumble out, running my fingers through it.

I then hold her chin lightly and guide her mouth to mine. It's tenuous at first but then Lucy takes the initiative and dips her tongue inside, tasting me in long, leisurely licks.

"Oh God. You taste good," she says in between kisses.

There is no response I can give other than deep sighs and moans. I can tell she has been worried about me with my dented self-confidence and lack of will to do anything about my lost boyfriend.

Now, I am happy and proud of myself for the first time in months and clearly this feeling is infectious.

As she kisses me, she pours everything she has into it. Hers is the love of a true friend and we revel in it.

I break contact and kiss my way down to her breasts and suckle on each of her nipples in turn before I kiss down her sternum to her recently waxed pussy. I hold her hips and kiss her wet folds before my tongue begins a slow, sensual dance across her pussy lips. My mouth sucks on her labia and I use my fingers to part the soaking wet lips to reveal her throbbing clit. I latch onto it and circle it with my tongue in a rapid-fire motion, desperate for her to cum. She holds my hair tight and uses it to pull me further into her. As she does, she moans and calls out my name like she has been holding out for months.

"Oh Jess. Nobody licks my pussy like you do."

I smile at the thought and my finger slips inside her to find her sweet spot. She gasps loudly as I press on it hard and her legs are almost ready to give way, but she suddenly stops me and bids me to stand up.

"This is a two-way street, Sweetie. I get to enjoy your body too." She fondles my hips and squeezes my backside as she gently lays me on the bed and pulls my knees up before her hands grip and cup my breasts.

They are a size bigger than hers and she has shown such love and affection for them in the past. Her mouth sucks on my nipples so hard and I open my legs fully to allow her access to me. She then moves down my body with gentle kisses and long strokes of her wicked tongue.

"I love your boobs, Jess. They're so sensitive, and the perfect size."

I arch my back and her name is the only word I know how to say as she inches closer and closer towards my pussy. Her mouth licks up and down my pussy lips before she parts them with her fingers and uses her tongue from the bottom of my opening to the tip of my clit, swirling around it as she goes. I then feel two of her slender fingers slip inside my opening and my internal muscles clench as she moves them deeper inside me. My temples are damp with sweat and my muscles contract as I try to avoid going over the edge. The pleasure is so wonderful I know I can't last for much longer.

In retaliation, I pull her up by her biceps and my legs wrap around her before I tackle her to the bed, pinning her arms above her head. I kiss her at the same time and her tongue moves into my mouth, probing as much as she can from her disadvantaged position. I hold both her wrists above her head with one of mine and my other hand moves down her chest and towards her pink, pert nipples. I tweak one and she squeals in delight, wrapping her thighs around my hips as my mouth latches onto her other nipple. I then let go of her wrists and her hands find their way into my hair.

"Oh Jess. I haven't seen you like this in so long... you make me so wet and excited." Her hands grip my hair tight and I marvel in the scent and taste of her velvety skin. My hands then move down her thighs and cup her bottom from underneath squeezing hard, and I almost growl with hunger.

Then, I suddenly stop and look her straight in the eye before saying, "Luce. Thank you."

Lucy continues to moan and squirm under my touch before she asks, "For what, Sweetie?"

"Just. For being you." I respond, not quite knowing what else to say. My eyes lower and my cheeks burn bright red. I can feel the flush going down my chest and my teeth bite down onto my bottom lip. Lucy stares at me for a moment and then a wicked grin spreads across her face as she then bids me to get up and we sit on the same level, staring into each other's eyes. Our legs become intertwined and she holds my waist and bottom as I wrap my arms around her. She then makes me grind against her, slowly building a rhythm, our breathing matching the movement of our bodies. I hold her face as I kiss her neck and ear, and Lucy bites my shoulder lightly whilst her hands fondle me.

"We have both been neglected Jess. We need each other." Lucy says in a breathy voice.

"You're right Luce. Please don't stop. Please..." The last word is a plea and she holds nothing back.

She kisses me as we grind against each other and I feel her weight shift slightly as she moves to get up, pushing me back into the mattress. Lucy then lifts my leg high in the air, holding it up on her shoulder and sits at a right angle over my pussy. We feel the wetness of each other as we slide back and forth with increasing force and speed. I would swear that the bed was banging against the bedroom wall, but I am too wrapped up in our pleasure to care about the noise.

All the worry and stress of the last few months isn't important at this moment and I enjoy the emptiness of my mind and the feeling of my best friend's body against the most intimate part of me.

Her breasts bounce up and down as she moves faster, and I latch onto them from below as best I can. I pinch her nipple hard and my other hand lightly spanks her ass as she moves harder and faster against me. My pussy feels like it's on fire and I know I can't hold back much longer.

I scream in pleasure, "Oh God Luce. Oh, this feels so good"


"Yes. Yes. Yes, Jess. Let's cum together. Let's let it all out, Sweetie..."

Lucy grips my hands in hers and our fingers interlock as we begin to feel the orgasms overtake us. They wipe our minds of our troubles and leave our bodies replete and glowing with satisfaction.

For so long we only know our bodies, our pleasure, and we have absolutely no limits.

*

Lucy and I are lying side by side, legs wrapped around each other with her head between my breasts and my hand in her luscious red hair. I kiss the top of her head and I revel in the afterglow of our love making. I hold her tight and I am thankful for the woman who has been there through all my bad moments, never once abandoning me.

Very rarely do you meet a friend who loves you exactly the way you are, but I truly believe that Lucy does.

Yet, despite our history of sleeping together over the last year or so, Lucy and I have never really talked about those moments in great depth, we instead just accepted them for what they are. The first time Lucy and I slept together; I was aroused as anything but also very confused. Yet somehow, it felt so natural doing such naughty things with my best friend.

I smile at the memory of her. I had stepped into the bathroom to ask if she wanted a hot tea to help relax her after a long day. Her knee was sticking up in the tub and bubbles covered her as she beckoned me over with a smile. I tentatively stepped inside and tried not to look at her too long. She bid me to sit on the ledge of the tub, wearing only my silk bathrobe as she began talking to me about her day. I listened attentively and I brushed a stray hair from her forehead, feeling the heat dripping from her skin. She then looked at me straight in the eye and her wet hand creeped up the sleeve of my silk robe, suddenly pulling me towards her, kissing me hard. All the while, she was yanking off my robe and pulling me into the tub with her. My heart raced and my eyes widened as I felt my best friend's mouth on mine, her hands all over me... but I just couldn't pull away. I only wanted more of her touch.

I then tentatively ask, "Luce... Do you ever wonder why we sleep together? In all the time we have done this, we haven't really addressed it. I'm not complaining, just curious."

The temperature of Lucy's breath on my chest changes as she slowly lifts her head. Through her post-orgasmic haze, she has a moment of clarity and says:


"Jess. I sleep with you because I am attracted to you. I may not be in Romantic Love with you, but I love your body and enjoy being with you in that way. I still love men and will more than likely end up with one, but I think you feel the same way I do about it." She says this in a rush, like she knew it would come to this one day.

"I agree, Luce. I love you, but not enough to become your girlfriend. You have an amazing body but I think we both know we wouldn't be enough for each other... is that why you were so cool about it when I first told you that I wanted to be exclusive with Justin?"

Lucy pauses, but then replies:

"I still wanted you, admittedly. All the time you were with him, I did miss having sex with you. Part of me will always want to have sex with you, but I wasn't heartbroken. If you never wanted to have sex with me ever again because you found the right man, I wouldn't be crushed, but it doesn't mean I won't want it, at least in some way."

I sigh with relief and kiss the top of her head before she sits up and kisses me full on the mouth, our tongues once again moving in sync. We moan and giggle as we grind against each other. Our libidos begin to roar again, but I stop myself enough to break the kiss and say to her:

"The first time we had sex in the bath, it was really confusing to me because I was not used to sleeping with a woman, or taking pleasure in a woman's body. I probably won't ever sleep with another woman but I think it all became a lot less confusing after a while. We had such amazing sex that genuinely came from a good place and I will always be grateful to you for that," I say, holding onto her tight as if she might vanish.