The Vortex Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire took my hands in hers and said simply, "You will have them all my pet."

Chapter Two

It must have been late morning. I woke up naked in a strange four poster bed. My head was throbbing and I remembered the headache was courtesy of the five shots of tequila I had the previous night. My head was a little fuzzy and I didn't remember much after leaving the bar with a woman named Claire. Of course, I was in Claire's house . . . in Claire's bed. We had sex the night before, a lot of it. That part was all a blur.

My neck and wrists were hurting. There were rope burns around them. I had a vague recollection that Claire tied me to this bed. And my nipples were sore. I had little red dots around them. And my pussy and ass were more sore now than after the most vigorous night of sex I'd ever had.

I moved my feet off the bed so I was sitting up and taking stock of things. I was naked, sweaty, a mess and feeling well-used. The air conditioning was off, and I needed coffee, a shower, and where was my clothing from last night? As the events of the previous night came into focus the door opened. It was Claire, looking cool and elegant in a casual summer dress, holding a cup of coffee - - which turned out to be her coffee, as she sipped it and looked me over.

"Good morning, Princess, You had quite a night last night, but you've got an appointment now and we need to get going." Her hand ruffled my blonde hair and her fingers trailed down across my breast as she finished her coffee. I felt strange. Here was a woman who was treating me as if we'd been intimate with each other for years.

"Excuse me, I think we just met last night. I'm not going to any appointment with you."

"But we discussed this last night." Claire sounded perplexed.

"I don't remember that conversation."

Instead of a reply, Claire stepped forward and grabbed my hair in the back and made a fist, then pushing my head close to hers. Her eyes were ablaze. I was terrified, but I didn't know why.

"Think hard Laney." Her eyes bored into me as if I were soft wood.

"I . . I . . remember we talked a lot." Now I was not only fuzzy headed but flustered.

Claire's face was only inches from mine. "Remember the discussion we had about your darkest thoughts and memories? Such as your last boyfriend's wish to fuck you up the ass and your regret that you didn't let him? Or the time you got drunk with your best friend in high school and you ended up going down on her? And your regret the two of you drifted apart right after that incident? Or the time your high school boyfriend brought two of his friends to your house with him and the three of them took turns fucking you? And the time your father . . . "

"Wait, wait, no more." Memories of our late night discussion came flooding back. I felt ashamed at what I had done. I felt ashamed that I shared these secrets with a woman I barely knew, secrets that I had never shared with anybody.

Claire sensed my confusion and vulnerability. "You did these things, didn't you?"

I lowered my head and nodded yes.

"Those were vile and disgusting things, weren't they?"

I nodded yes again, with my head even lower.

"Tell me."

She put her hand under my head so I was looking at her. She wanted me to say it. "Yes," I said, with shame in my voice.

"And you want those vile and disgusting things to be done to you again, don't you?"

"I . . . I . . . don't know." I was confused now. I know I did a lot of things I wasn't particularly proud of, but was that really me?

"Laney, you confessed everything to me last night. And I think you had the most intense sexual experience of your life last night. Am I right about that?"

I knew she was right. She had shown me a glimpse of a world that I belonged in. Needed. Wanted.

"Yes, Claire. You're right." My voice now had more confidence in it. She wasn't pushing me into this world. I wanted to walk through the door willingly and with my eyes open. I did want to find out if this is what I was.

"And what kind of girl wants to be used? To be controlled as a fucktoy? To feel shame and be aroused by it?"

She knew I needed to admit this to myself as well as to her. "I'm a whore. I don't want to be a good girl. Everyone expects perfect, cute and cuddly Laney to be a good girl. I've been chafing at that bit my whole life. I want to explore my dark side. I want to be a whore."

"My pet, I know your desires. You told me. I know you are a slut but I wanted you to come to that realization yourself. I possessed you last night and you took to it as if you were putting on your favorite sweater. You were instantly comfortable with me taking control and bringing out and satiating your inner whore. Do you want me to take control?"

She was right about everything. We are ruled by our desires. I wanted this. "Yes, I do."

"Good, we have an appointment to keep. But first, I think you'd be more comfortable on the floor here; sluts generally aren't allowed on the furniture. Just kneel on the rug here before we go." Her touch had my attention, and it did seem more relaxing to be kneeling naked on the soft oriental rug. Claire smiled and stroked my head, then lifted my chin. With her foot, she nudged my legs wider and tapped my sex.

I was already becoming comfortable with Claire taking control. I wanted to banish any other thoughts and focus on what she wanted me to become.

"You look best this way when you keep your head up and your back arched. I'm proud of you Laney for your desire to explore. Hold still for a moment. She reached into the bedside drawer and took out a leather band. I realized what it was, and caught my breath - - a collar, apparently well-used. The dull brown leather was scratched and the brass buckle and ring were burnished from use. Claire held it so I could see the metal tag riveted to it: "Return to Claire H." with her phone number. There was a lighter spot where another tag had been removed.

"This is your training collar for now, later we'll add your name to it. It's not costume jewelry; this is where you become mine. Ready?" I was breathing hard and thinking about my dark confessions from last night. I corrected my posture and lifted my head, locking eyes with her.

"Yes, Claire." I was shivering a little as she fitted it around my neck.

"It would please me if you would call me Mistress Claire from now on."

"Yes Mistress Claire."

"We need to get going. Laney, get dressed. You said last might you had a few days off after your finals so I am making time for your voyage of discovery." She handed me my clothes from the side chair and what I was feeling was a mix of gratitude and excitement. Appointment for what, going where?

All that she had given me was my wrinkled short cotton skirt, and my thin plaid cotton shirt, with the top buttons removed. "You don't need the bra or panties, from now on you need to just think about being accessible if it pleases me. Get in the car, I'll be right there."

I found my shoes by the door and went out to her car. Even though it was a bright June day it felt shockingly exotic to be outside without a bra or panties for the first time in my adult life, feeling my breasts swaying in my shirt. The collar was totally visible, there was no forgetting what I was now. The car chirped as Claire unlocked it and I started to slide in.

"Princess, I'd like you to learn not to sit on your skirt. Pick it up as you get in."

I lifted the hem of my skirt so that as I slid into the car my bare ass and thighs were on the cool leather. Claire turned to me and smiled as she got in, reaching over to touch my thighs and lift the skirt so that she could stroke my matted blonde pubic hair. "See, so much better; I'll take care of everything else. You just focus your mind on being available."

Her finger slipped in and traced my slit and I was wet at her touch. I didn't ask where we were going.

I spent the short drive thinking about my new role, alternating between excitement and fear. When we stopped, it was in the parking lot of the Cascade salon, the most fashionable and expensive one in town, not a place I had ever even thought about as a student.

"Oh, Mistress Claire, please, no, I can't..."

I had suddenly thought about my obvious collar, and how much I stank of sweat and sex at this moment. Claire came to my side of the car, opened the door, and politely but firmly grabbed me by my right wrist. She pulled me by my wrist as she pushed open the shiny green door. We went in, me in tow, right to the reception desk. I'm sure my face was a shade of bright red as an elegant women in the waiting area glanced up from her phone to check out the new arrival: a young woman, too young to afford this salon, with badly cut blonde hair, casual clothes with no bra and a heavy collar around her neck as if she was a large dog.

Claire was smiling and talking brightly as if she had brought in her immaculately dressed niece." Sarah, hi, this is Laney, your twelve noon for Fabienne. She needs the whole package - - spa, haircut, make-up and some glamor. You know what I like."

Sarah, impeccably dressed and coiffed behind her stylish bronze and wood desk, was trying to be professional and to hide her amusement as my embarrassment escalated.

"Sure Claire, you can take her right back to the private room. Lin Woo can get things started."

"Laney, be good for these ladies, I'll do some shopping for you and come back."

Lin Woo was a short, slightly plump, Asian woman in a smock who led me down a long hallway that felt more like an expensive home than a beauty salon. We entered a private room that had a shower in one corner, a salon chair with shampoo sink, and a large window that overlooked a garden court.

"Clothes off, shower first." I saw Lin Woo's nose wrinkle before she could hide her reaction, which was mildly nauseous. She could clearly smell the mixture of sweat and sex on my unwashed body. She followed me to the shower and tossed my clothes into the trash as I removed them. She used the shower hose spray and a scrubbing pad to clean me with soap that had a deep cedar scent, with special extra scrubbing of my tender breasts and between my legs. Lin Woo slapped my bottom with a resounding "thwack" as she left the room.

The rest of the afternoon was waves of attention from various stylists and artists and then Fabienne. I wasn't allowed to have the usual salon smock so I was naked in the salon chair with my legs wide. No one asked what I wanted, they came into the room one at a time and seemed to know what Claire would want: a shorter, smoother haircut, skin tightening lotion, and an elaborate temporary henna tattoo of leafy ivy wrapping my hips and curling up to encircle one breast. Instead of the waxing or shaving I expected, someone carefully trimmed my pubic hair into a small landing patch, then oiled it and dusted it with tiny pearls. Through it all, various salon workers and a few customers came in to my private room to touch the collar and stroke my body.

Fabienne, the head stylist, came in when the work was done. She was a slender French woman with severely cut black hair. She came back into the room for a close-up inspection of my trimmed pubic hair and the henna tattoo, one long finger stroking my nipples and watching them tighten. She seemed pleased by the results.

"Laney, you seem a little thin for Claire's taste. Usually, the women she sends us have bigger tits and curvier bodies." She snapped her finger painfully at my nipple and I cried out. "But you are a pretty one." She ran her fingers through my hair. "I love your blond hair and your look of innocence. Quite fetching in its own way."

Fabienne then took on a sterner expression on her face. "The rule we follow, Laney, is that your cunt and ass belong to Claire, but we can use the rest. Before we finish your makeup, it's time for you to tip the staff." She took my hand to pull me from the chair to kneel naked by a bench near the window. Fabienne lifted her own skirt and the black smock she wore and slid down her panties. Her legs were slim and shapely, and her pubic hair was black and untrimmed. With one leg up in the bench she pulled my head to her and I had to swallow, taking in her musky and sweaty aroma. Then my tongue was lapping her, pushing the hair aside to trace her damp slit and lick the hard clit. She held me there until I felt her shudder and tasted her juices.

"You'll get better with practice, Claire will see to that. I'll send in Lin Woo next, then you also need to thank the hair cutter, the shampoo girl, and the intern who sweeps up."

My knees were sore and my tongue was exhausted after the other four women used me in turn and my face was smeared with their fluids. I felt ashamed that I was used so crudely by so many women and ashamed that I enjoyed every minute of it. The vortex that Claire had set in motion was slowly sucking me into a deep and dark well of depravity.

Chapter Three

I was back in the salon chair exhausted but somehow sexually satisfied, even though none of the staff had allowed me to gain my release. Fabienne came into the room and smiled when she saw my wrung out condition.

"Sit up Laney. We're going to make you look like the Princess that you are." She carefully washed my face with a warm cloth. The warmth of the towel had a rejuvenating effect on me. She then gave me a minty mouthwash to take the taste of five women out of my mouth.

"I know this is a lot of change for you, Laney, maybe more than for some of Claire's other girls. After all those years of upbringing with other people forcing you to conform to their vision of what you should become; today you put aside all of those 'good girl' ideas, but think about this: like my other salon customers, we just bring out what's already in you."

I was in the salon chair, facing the mirror, blinking back a tear as I thought about the changes. Fabienne's hand was on my shoulder, and I saw her in the mirror with her black hair and dark smock, but her blue eyes were wide and she smiled a little. I was the other one in this picture: a really good smooth blonde haircut that framed my face, naked except for the collar (my collar now) with the henna tattoo. I had gotten dulled to the idea of being seen naked now, and I had to admit the design on my body was beautiful.

I had always scoffed at the new fashion for tattoos, but this one was very artistic. The fine grained brown drawing of ivy leaves curled around my body, from my left hip around the back to circle my right breast. It somehow made my body seem curvier and my pert breast more prominent. My shame was mixed with a feeling of pride - - Fabienne had decorated me and I hoped Claire would like the result.

"You need some time to think and I don't want you to smudge the makeup. Move your legs apart, keep your arms on the chair." Fabienne took a roll of black thread from the counter and tied my wrists and ankles to the chair; my newly shorn pubic landing strip looked foreign to me with its oiled sparkle of pearl dust. Fabienne was talking as she applied a dark rose lip gloss to my lips, then also to my nipples and labia to make them more distinct.

"People always think that 'bondage and discipline' is about leather straps and dungeons and thrashing, but it's more about what's in your mind. You see, Laney, that this thread will break if you move even a little. It binds you as if it were made of steel or leather because you want to be restrained and feel the power of submission. In the same way there are slender threads holding you to Claire. She has no magic spell over you and is not keeping you in a metal cage. You can break away and leave at any time, yet you stay under your own free will because you want to serve Claire. She's helping you discover yourself, not really changing you. Think about what you are now that you can't pretend you are the prim and proper girl next door anymore."

I had seen my own body in a mirror thousands of times before, but never like this - - naked, arms wide, legs open and the rosy accents making my labia and nipples and mouth the four focal points. They were my offer to Claire now.

"Oh, Fabienne.."

"Miss Fabienne to you now Laney. I am your superior now."

"Miss Fabienne, tell me about Claire - - Mistress Claire. And there other women . . . or men?"

"Ah, Laney, Claire herself is a mystery. I've been doing her hair for years now, but she never talks about herself. From time to time she brings in women, a few men even, she says this is the beginning of their voyage of discovery as submissives. The whole point is that she's not taking you, we're shaping the vision of yourself that you are offering her, moving you out of usual life for a while so you can think about yourself as a sexual being. Or a whore, if that works for you in a less intellectual way."

She left me in the room to puzzle out this new Laney. I kept very still, not wanting to displease Claire by breaking the bonds.

When Claire bustled in with some shopping bags I was treated like her young niece again, not a collared whore.

"Laney, I found you some new things to wear, I know you'll want to stop dressing like a student." The shopping bag had shoes, a sort of strappy sandal with a very high four inch heel, and a short dress in a bronze color knit. She cut the threads holding me and waited while I put on the shoes, then stood naked to slip the tank dress over my head.

"Fabienne outdid herself this time, the henna tattoo is really quite beautiful on you." Claire's hand was on my hip, then her cool fingers traced the ivy pattern up and around my breast. "I'm very proud of you Laney, you're very sexy."

I slipped on the dress. The smooth, thin fabric skimmed over my small breasts and my hips and rear, cut about 8 inches above my knees. It was sleeveless, and the low U neckline left my collar fully exposed. With no bra or panties, it advertised rather than concealed my body.

Now dressed, we walked through the salon and said our goodbyes. Back in the car, Claire was upbeat and smiling. Without even thinking about it when I got in, I flipped up the very short skirt of the dress to sit bare-bottomed on the warm leather with my knees apart.

"So, Laney, I thought today I would show you the side of town that students seldom see. First, lunch at the club, then the Iris Garden is in peak bloom today. How are you feeling?"

"Mistress Claire - - it still feels odd for me to say that - - I'm excited, but at the same time ashamed for being excited, and scared but wondering how I can do this."

"I really do think you have potential, and I am so proud of you Laney for having the courage to look at new things, and you are beautiful after the salon. It would be a better look, though, if you try to remember to keep your knees apart and your lips open a bit too, it's not your place anymore to be keeping anything private." She was smiling, but she made her point by reaching over to touch my lips, and to put her finger in a bit as I relaxed my mouth. I tasted her skin and let my tongue lap her fingertip.

The club turned out to be the East Side golf club, definitely not a student hangout, though some who worked there I knew. Everyone from the parking attendant to the grille hostess seemed to know Claire and wanted to make her feel welcome. We were guided to a table by the window with a view of the sunny 18th green. The hostess smiled as she seated Claire and pulled out a chair for me.

As I started to sit down, Claire spoke up. "Skirt, Laney."

My face reddened as I lifted the short skirt enough to be able to sit bare-bottomed on the dining chair. The hostess took in my flash of thighs, my low cut braless dress, and the businesslike collar that was clearly not a fashion statement, and she smiled more broadly. "The usual Miss Claire - - vodka tonic for you and just cranberry juice for your. . . friend?"