The W Story

Story Info
A woman gets help to find out who she really is.
17.2k words
4.45
11.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and saw Kevin standing in the doorway. He had his usual smirk, looking so fucking full of himself. Kevin always appeared so pleased with himself.

I was puzzled as I looked at him. It was more than just a lack of sleep. My brain felt like it was full of deep fog and cobwebs. What the fuck? I couldn't remember last night. Had I been drugged? I just couldn't think clearly at all.

Did we have a fight? I was planning to break up with him. I thought for a moment. As I fell asleep in his bed; we hadn't broken up yet. The gray line between memory and dream was so fucking blurry!

I looked at Kevin as I tried to piece together the current reality. He was 55. His black hair was graying. He was trying to make a noble appearance with his fine white shirt, quality dress pants and shoes from genuine Italian leather. He could be such a pompous ass at times, but right now it wasn't his ass I was interested in.

I couldn't think straight, but I felt drawn to his penis. I wanted to wrap my lips around it. That drive was the only clear thought in my muddled head.

I forced a smile and sat up. Words were not coming easily to me. Perhaps to conceal my mental state, I silently unbuckled Kevin's pants. He looked down at me and smiled. I hooked my thumbs into his waistband and slid his pants and underwear down as one. His penis popped up. Seeing he is already in the mood is infallibly a wonderful sign.

I slid from sitting to kneeling before him. I opened up my mouth licked the tip of his penis. It twitched and started to stiffen. So I wrapped my mouth around the tip. It felt so superb to enjoy it in my mouth. I had a taste, and I wanted more. I sucked a bit more in, slurping it, and savoring it like a tasty popsicle.

I had fun with it, bobbing back and forth on it. I was licking it, sucking it, twiddling it with my tongue. I enjoyed twisting my head, corkscrewing my lips around his tremendous cock. The more I sucked, the more his penis firmed up and grew. It was the gift that keeps on giving! The more it grew, the more I savored the size and girth. My head bobbed back and forth, going further down his penis each time. My nose got closer to his bushy pubic hair with each thrust.

I ultimately got my lips right up against his balls. I wrapped my hand around the base of his penis, right behind his balls. I held it firmly like a cock ring. I took nice long thrusts, sucking as much as I could as I clenched down with my lips. I was getting passionate, speeding up my bobbing into a frenzy, then I felt his firm penis start to twitch.

I made sure that his cock was deep into my throat as he started to jerk and spasm. His warm cum spurted out, and splattered around my mouth. It was outstanding, like a delicious fresh tapioca pudding. I let it sit in my mouth, my taste buds rejoicing.

Kevin looked down at me expectantly. "Wendy? Are you going to swallow?"

I looked up at him as the mental cobwebs started cloud my mind again. "Can't I savor the taste?"

He smiled at my answer. "Come on. Let's cuddle." I laid down next to him, facing away from him. His arm reached over me to cradle my boob. This was his favoured position. He loved holding my boobs. The more the taste of his cum slipped from my mouth, the more my confusion grew. Kevin was acting odd. Usually he demanded that I did specific things for him. Today he expected I would serve him; confident that I would do so.

After a few minutes, Kevin muttered "Go to sleep Wendy."

Go to sleep? I just woke up! What time is it anyway? How could I go to sleep so fucking soon? Despite my questions, I was deeply asleep within seconds.

When I woke up, it was morning. Kevin was laying next to me. He muttered out a "Good morning. Make me a cup of coffee."

I felt like I slept enough, but I still couldn't think straight. What the fuck was going on? I walked down to the kitchen and brewed up the coffee. As it was brewing, I saw the dirty plates filling the sink. I didn't remember putting any there. When was the last time that I ate something? I couldn't even remember the previous fucking meal that I had. I strained to remember, and my brain started to hurt like rubbing a gaping wound. I concentrated on the coffee.

When the coffee was finished brewing, I added one sugar and a hint of creamer just as he liked it. I wasn't thirsty, so I didn't make any for myself. When was the last time that I drank something? I couldn't fucking recall that either.

He put his lips around the edge of the coffee cup. I wanted to suck his cock again. I knelt before him. He looked down at me with a disturbingly triumphant smirk. I pulled down his pajamas and enjoyed toying with his penis with my mouth. I could suck on it, lick it, fiddle with it inside my mouth with my tongue. I could grip it with my lips and pull, or do whatever I desired with my little oral playtoy. As it firmed, my play changed a bit. I licked harder, pressing it against the roof of my mouth. I sucked it like a squeegee. It started to twitch so wonderfully, and I got my gooey reward shooting right into my mouth. It was superb, like fresh almond pudding! It tasted so good!

I looked up. Kevin had barely drank any coffee. He smiled in his post-orgasmic bliss. "Let's cuddle." I cuddled up to his back. Kevin quickly dozed off. It was no accident that his hand laid right on my boob.

When Kevin had been asleep for a while, I carefully slipped out of bed. I spotted his phone on the nightstand. I tried to remember where I left mine, but in my dazed state, I just couldn't think of where. I figured I could call my phone with his and listen for the ring tone. That should help me to find my fucking phone and hopefully that will help to put my fucking head back together.

I dialed my number and listened carefully. I didn't discern anything inside the house. The call was answered by woman who shrieked as loud as she could, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME AGAIN YOU GOD DAMNED FUCKING BASTARD!" With that, she hung up on me. I was stunned. What the fuck? She screamed right in my ear! Who is this woman with my fucking phone? What the fuck did I do to her?

The woman's yelling roused Kevin. He snarled "Give me that!" He snatched the phone out of my hand. Never touch my phone again! Got it?" I meekly nodded. I was still too stunned and confused to make sense of anything. "Get back into bed. Let's cuddle some more."

I cuddled up next to Kevin, but the woman's words kept replaying again and again in my head. The more I replayed it in my head, the more I was certain. I recognized that woman's voice. Who the fuck is she?

Kevin muttered "Go to sleep." Sleep? I wanted to know what the fuck was going on! I was so confused, but I was confident this woman was involved. With that thought, I quickly drifted off to sleep.

Days went by, but I was conscious for brief snippets of them. Intermittently it would be morning, other times it was late. However, it was always the same. Kevin would be right there with me. I would happily suck his cock and savor his cum. We would then cuddle, and then I would go back to sleep when he directed me to. Was this all a dream?

One morning after cuddles, Kevin got up and dressed. I watched the brief show. "I'm going out. Clean the house while I'm gone." I watched him as he dressed, picked up his golf clubs and walked out.

I got up and picked out clothes for the day. I chose a white satin corselette bra and panties. I felt relieved to have some boob support. How long had it been since I last got dressed? I had no fucking clue. I slid some white stockings up my legs, savoring how they transformed my legs into something so silky and smooth. I ran my hands up my calves and smiled. I finished the outfit by sliding my feet into a pair of white high heels. As I buckled the straps around my ankles, I couldn't help the nagging suspicion that I was missing something. I had no idea what. My head was so screwed up.

I grabbed the cleaning supplies and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror for the first time in a long time. My fiery red hair was pulled up in a playful ponytail. My eyeliner was impeccable, elongating the look of my eyes with a subtle dab of eyeshadow to bring out my sparkling emerald eyes. My ruby red lips were bursting with color, and looking so wet and eager. I looked absolutely gorgeous, but it felt so alien. I didn't remember doing my makeup at all. My face was not the face I was expecting to see. I stared at my face for a few minutes, totally baffled. What the fuck was going on? Why do I not know my own face? What is so fucking wrong?

I cleaned the bathroom, polishing the tub, the sink and even cleaning the toilet. The vapors from the cleaning products did nothing to help clear my confusion. It was a bright summer day. Perhaps some fresh air would help!

I walked to the back door and looked outside. Trees, grass, the privacy of his stockade fence; it was a wonderful place for a stroll. I took a step and shrieked in pain as something suddenly zapped my tits!

I clutched my boobs in defense and panted to catch my breath. I carefully looked around. There was nobody nearby. All was peaceful. I peeked down into the inside of the corselette. It was just fabric. What zapped me? I tentatively stepped outside again. As soon as I started to exit, my boobs were electrified again, lighting up like a Christmas tree! I squealed and clutched my aching boobs, but they hurt just the same. I panted until I could catch my breath. I stood at the open door, and somehow I knew. If I tried stepping outside again, my tits would be shocked. I didn't understand how I knew it, but it made it clear as day through my mental haze. I was trapped in the house.

I started cleaning the dishes. I didn't recognize the meals that they were used on. I still wasn't hungry. I was so fucking confused. The sound of the ringing doorbell delivered me from that thought.

I opened the door, and saw a conservatively dressed man and woman. Their jaws dropped in shock and they stared at my lingerie. The man nervously tried looking away from me. The woman stammered "Uh...we can come back later..." She attempted to hand me a pamphlet without actually looking at me. It was The Watchtower, the pamphlet from the Jehovah's Witnesses. Holy shit! Even the Jehovah's Witnesses didn't want to speak to me!

Then it hit me. I can't escape the house. The house had no land line; I couldn't contact anyone. The Jehovah's Witnesses represented my sole chance for freedom; I had to try something! "Oh, please! Come in! I would love to speak to you!"

They cautiously peeked into the house, as if suspecting it was a Satanic Cult. They saw nicely furnished upper-class décor, so the pair cautiously entered. They nervously sat on the couch and the man started his rehearsed spiel about their religion. I nodded and feigned interest for about 15 minutes. In a meek tone, I asked "Excuse me, could I please borrow your phone to make a call?"

They seemed a bit surprised by my request, but the woman handed me her phone. As soon as I touched it, my nipples were wickedly shocked! I cried out and quickly launched the phone back her. They looked at me bewildered. Whatever was trapping me inside Kevin's house was also preventing me from contacting a phone.

I could only ask "Um, could you dial?" I recited my phone number, and she dialed. I awkwardly scrunched down to get my ear to the phone without touching it. The woman looked down at me as if I was crazy, but she held it in place.

A woman answered the phone, and I desperately started begging. "Please don't hang up! Please don't hang up! Please don't hang up!"

I was relieved when I didn't hear the click of her hanging up. I continued in a stream of consciousness that would make an English teacher enraged. "My name is Catherine McKlellan. I'm so confused, and I think that you are the only one that can help me because you have my phone, and I can't use Kevin's and I can't leave his house and I sleep all the time! Please help me!"

She muttered in dread "Oh shit...You're at Kevin's house now, and he is out?"

"Yes." It didn't surprise me that she knew Kevin.

"I'll be right over."

I gratefully turned back to the Jehovah's Witnesses and patiently listened to their religious jargon. After about 20 minutes, the front door opened. We looked at each other, and in unison muttered "Oh shit..."

I instantly knew every curve of her face and all her wrinkles. I saw the annoying cow lick in her bangs that just wouldn't stay down no matter how hard she tried. She had my face! She was wearing an emerald green blouse that I remember purchasing at TJ Maxx, and a skirt that I got from... My brain hurt again as if re-opened a deep cut. If she was who I expected to see in the mirror, then who am I?

She briskly told me "Turn around!" I did so, and she lifted up my hair, looking at the back of my neck. She looked at me, almost accusatory. "He never fucking told you?" She said it again, even louder as she worked herself up in anger. "He never fucking told you! God damn it!"

I remained utterly confused, but clearly she recognized what was going on. "Told me what?"

"You're a god damned android! That fucker copied my body and brain, played with the results, and made his own fucking sex robot! That's why you have boobs like a hooker!"

I paused for a moment as the reality set in. That would explain why I "slept" so much; I was being turned off. I muttered, "That would explain why the only time I'm mentally clear is when I'm sucking his cock..."

She rolled her eyes in aversion. "Oh god! I would never suck his cock! So he made his own sex robot to look like a younger me to do it! Fucking bastard!"

The Jehovah's Witnesses muttered a farewell and sheepishly left a copy of their pamphlet. They fled the erotica and four letter words that were being thrown around.

How do you deal with finding out that you are man-made, that all of your memories are actually from someone else? I realized that if I tried thinking of friends and family, my brain would hurt; they had been surgically purged from my memory.

The real Wendy said, "Yeah, this isn't going to fucking stand! He's not going to fucking get away with this. Let's get in my car and go."

"If I step outside, my breasts get zapped so wickedly! I just can't!"

So, he's imprisoning you against your will! She triumphantly pulled out her phone and called the police. The tone of the conversation changed once the cops found out that I was an android. They explained that a kidnapping charge is limited to kidnapping humans. Legally, I am somewhere between a pet and a laptop. He could restrain me in place or disassemble me at will.

The genuine Wendy seemed frustrated...and we thought some more. He used her face and her name! That has got to be grounds for some judicial action against someone so rich! She called up a lawyer.

A quick call with the lawyer got the real Wendy all the more stymied. Kevin modified her face and body during my construction, so there was clearly no intent to impersonate. Memories of anyone else were obliterated, names are not copyrighted, so she had no case.

We sat on the couch, considering our next move. Her eyes suddenly got wide. "Oh SHIT! He's home! She frantically looked around, then quickly ran out the back door moments before Kevin opened the front door.

Kevin walked in. He paused and looked into the kitchen. His face turned to rage as he saw the remaining dirty dishes. I never finished them after the Jehovah's Witnesses stopped by. He stormed off into the garage. I heard the slamming of drawers, and he stomped back into the house.

Kevin was holding some cross-shaped contraption. He called out, "Get over here bitch!" I came, fearful of what would happen. In hindsight, I never even considered not coming. He snarled, "Take off the corset."

I hopefully tried making a show of stripping, but it did nothing to lessen his anger. The cross had a clamp at the end of two opposing sides. He pinched my left nipple, pulling it out, and then clamping one end onto it. I whimpered as my nipple cried out. I looked down and my nipple was being cruelly crushed into a pancake by the clamp. I gasped as he clamped my other nipple just the same. My nipples ached so much!

I saw that the other cross rod ended in a plate on one end, and a knob on the other. Kevin positioned the plate on my chest between my boobs, and started turning the knob. As the knob rotated, the crossbar with the clamps on my nipples moved along the other rod, getting further away from my body. He kept twisting the knob, and my nipples were getting pulled out, stretching my boobs so painfully! Oh fuck! This hurt! I looked down and my tits had been transformed into obscenely stretched tormented torpedoes. I whimpered, "Oh fuck. My tits ache..." Thankfully, he stopped cranking them further.

He snarled. "You have no one to blame but yourself. When I tell you to clean the house, you WILL clean the house! Now you can finish doing the dishes! And mop this floor!"

I had no choice; I went to work cleaning the dishes. I was looking down between my boobs. My boobs already looked oversized to me, and now they were strained to look obscenely large! The tormenting pole was directly in my view, jutting out as a wicked pain dealer! The tower of pain that had been erected on my chest was relentless! It just kept pulling and pulling! What had been breasts were transformed into oversized mounds of pain on my chest! Aaauughh!

Every time that I twisted or bent over, the weight of my boobs would shift, making them ache all the more! I looked over at Kevin, pleading with my eyes. He looked back with an amused smirk.

I finished the dishes and started mopping the kitchen floor. Oh fuck! The bending over! Walking made my boobs bob up and down, tugging all the more! Pushing the mop back and forth was such fucking agony on my poor stretched boobs! I was whimpering and sobbing from the unrelenting ache. I kept thinking that the sooner that I finished mopping the floor, the sooner I could get this fucking beast off of my tits! I whimpered and sobbed as I mopped the floor, suffering for my laziness.

When the floor was spotless, I walked over to Kevin. "Oh please! Please take them off! They hurt so fucking much! I did the dishes and mopped the floor!"

He smiled in his over-confident smirk. "You'll do what I say and be a good little girl? When I tell you to clean, you will clean?"

"Yes! Yes!" I would have said anything at this point to stop the unrelenting torment.

"Very well." He reached up and released the clamps.

I shrieked in pain as the blood flowed back into my tormented nipples. I clutched and supported my aching boobs.

He looked at me so condescendingly. "Aaawww. Such aching boobies." He lightly dragged his finger over my nipples.

My nipples were so sensitive! I gasped and moaned every time his finger brushed over them. This only seemed to encourage him to continue.

He continued rubbing my tender nipples, enjoying my whimpers and anguish for a while. He finally said, "OK, let's go to bed. You've had a long day." For the first time, I grasped what this meant; he wanted to turn me off until he wanted to use me again. However, I dutifully followed him upstairs and laid down on the bed with him. When he commanded me to sleep, I shut down and turned off.

As days passed, Kevin roused me when it suited him. Usually, it was to suck his cock. He filled my mouth with his cum, smiled, and directed me to go back to sleep. Every so often, I would be ordered to clean the house. I lacked any phone, computer, or contact with the outside world.

From time to time, I would go over my memories. I didn't retain names, faces or anything of friends, family, celebrities or anyone but Kevin. Even trying to think of anyone else inflicted a sudden searing pain. I was programmed to forget everyone else.